Alien Impulses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmerboy
Farmerboy
321 Followers

All around us, people were taking their seats and clinking glasses of this amber liquid. "What the hell is this?" I asked, eyeing the stuff curiously.

"It is produced from the vaginal glands of a large mammal on a distant planet. Today is a festival in celebration of our relationship with that planet, which is where the orchestra has travelled from. It has taken them two of your centuries to be here, but they live for over a hundred thousand years, so this is only one stop on their tour."

They were humanoid, and mostly nine feet tall. I had seen some of them in the intergalactic arrivals hall when I first checked in. "What are they going to play?" I asked above the increasing din.

Falik tapped a small lectern on a metal rail in front of us - the only thing separating us from the orchestra, in fact - and it produced the program in seven thousand languages. Mine was not one of them, so Falik translated. "It is a new symphonic work by their leading composer, commissioned specifically for this occasion. It integrates symbolism, planetary alignment, ritual and drama. We must drink this before they begin". I eyed the liquid again and, after more prodding from Falik, downed it.

The liquefied essence of a faraway mammal's pussy. Spicy, slightly sweet, a bit like my first try of whiskey when I was eleven. I had the strongest erection of my life ninety seconds later.

"Jesus, this stuff is quite something. They want us all to drink this?"

Falik didn't answer. Her right hand was already inside her shorts and she was masturbating, eyes closed, head back, mouth open. She came almost at once, relaxed, and came again. Regaining her composure, she explained, "they have discovered a substance which enlivens every sexual receptor in our brains. Your glass was mixed with rainwater from your planet, to avoid its fullest effects. Water destroys much of the active ingredient, which is found only in this one mammal. Its drinking is the most powerful sexual emotion we are able to experience. Excuse me". Her hand went below again and she circled her clit until a string of orgasms kept her quiet for a while.

My erection refused to subside. All around me, as the orchestra began its symphony with low, almost subsonic notes from the eight-belled wind section, two million women were coming, in synch, some very loudly. The din was unbelievable. Most of the men had their cocks out and some were already coming, splashing partners and neighbours with huge torrents of cum.

"This is going to get messy", I offered. Falik, pausing to take in the sound of the ensemble - and I now realised why it had to be so loud - assured me that this is a red-letter day in their calendar.

"We very rarely get to experience this. Perhaps this is as close as we can come to being happy. It is a real joy that you are here to witness this." Her hand disappeared once more, and then she simply gave up and stripped off. All around us, clothes were flying into the air as people got naked and just went at it. "Would you mind if we moved through the audience? There might be some people I know, and I'm desperate to be fucked. You may choose anyone you wish, although I warn you", she paused to come once again, two fingers in her increasingly moist pussy, "once word gets out that you are who you are, I anticipate that you will be totally fucking mobbed."

With that, she stood and waved to a friend of hers a few yards away, who was having his dick sucked by a luscious blonde. "Oh well", I muttered to my flagpole cock, "when in Rome..."

Falik was right. Word spread instantly and, even above the bellows of the wind section, who were now getting into full stride and using all six hands, I could hear the excited, lustful yells of hundreds of incredibly beautiful women approaching me, stark naked and high as kites on interplanetary pussy juice. I grabbed my cock and dove in.

It wasn't until I was up to my aching balls in one girl from behind, licking the pussy of another who straddled her, and enthusiastically fingering one with each of my hands, that I considered myself to be in heaven. The orchestra continued its lengthy symphony with alternating soft dulcimer sections and almost raucous barks from the winds. A corpus of individuals were clearly taking some kind of part in the symphony, and these were arranged at the front in a special enclosure. They were drinking litres of the juice and using the hand-held fluid enhancer I had so enjoyed in the hotel room. Most of them were simply coated in semen. The jets of come, the positions and the howls of pleasure were all integrated into the score, which made them performers as well as members of the audience. The rest of us just fucked anything which didn't get out of the way fast enough.

Falik was bouncing up and down on her friend's lap while he sucked a guy who was fingering his girlfriend who had a guy in her ass, and his mouth was wrapped around the breast of a girl who's pussy was being pounded by the guy who was licking the anus of the girl I was balling. And something nice was going on behind me, but I wasn't terribly sure who was doing it. It might have been more than one tongue. It sure felt great.

I had thirteen explosive orgasms, each producing a shower of semen the size of three or four orgasms on Earth. There wasn't a single person in those three million who was not covered with something. Everyone came. There was even a scoreboard above the orchestra which was reading some unbelievable number approaching 25 million. This was the number of times the audience had come since the start of the symphony. Looking at the state of the audience, I believed it.

Some people had simply passed out. This didn't stop one enterprising girl who was moving from one to the next, sucking them to hardness and sliding onto the guys to stimulate herself yet further. After twenty minutes of the concert, I was covered in sweat, my own semen, and perhaps three or four other people's contributions which hit innocent bystanders. My balls were coated with pussy cream from eleven women. I had licked sixteen more. Plenty of guys had offered me their cocks, but I wasn't quite ready for that step. Besides, most of them had found a convenient place nearby to drill until they were happy.

Falik was laid out, being double-penetrated by two guys, with a third in her mouth. A fourth was coming all over her, yet again. By some miracle, Annabelle from the ministry found me. There was streaks of semen in her hair and her skin was a river of the stuff, but that didn't stop her from kneeling up and begging for me to enter her. Warm, probing tonguings continued behind me as I slid into her pussy. A third girl straddled Annabelle and offered me her pussy, which I licked hungrily. Behind her, in a feat of athleticism, one of the nine-foot tall humanoids penetrated her ass. By the sudden, almost violent jolts he gave her, I guessed he was packing a cock commensurate with his enormous height. Glancing beneath her while I caught my breath, and giving her a short break from a long string of orgasms, I noticed that he had testes the size of tennis balls and was clearly not utilising his full length - a full ten inches remained outside Annabelle's lovely bottom most of the time. When he came, his balls flushed fluorescently and became slightly transparent, so that I could see the thick liquid jetting up pipes and connecters in his body, and then up his enlarged, enormous shaft. His large hands had gripped Annabelle's breasts as he climaxed, clamping her in place, while he filled her rectum with his seed.

There was little point in laying down for a rest. As soon as I did, three women pounced on me and fucked me with such vigour that I came three times in a minute. I was sweating, and felt as though I must be approaching exhaustion. The symphony was reaching some kind of conclusion on stage, wind section blaring out a repeated, cycling melody in quarter-tones, some kind of alien hunting call or anthem, which many of the audience took up in a steady, high-pitched chorus. As massive drums began to beat in time, the dulcimers joined in, and the audience timed their last, cataclysmic, simultaneous orgasm with the final beat of the work. With a huge crash, three million beings climaxed, came, orgasmed, yelled, wailed, howled and then were silent.

The effect was extraordinary. Utter silence descended on the park. The only sound was the muted, exhausted panting of the participants. Falik had ended up next to me, with one guy collapsed on top of her, his sperm even now running down her thighs, and another guy had just finished in her mouth. She swallowed, and turned to me. Her face was flecked with semen and it looked like she'd tried to use it as some kind of therapeutic shampoo.

"Are you OK?" she whispered. I nodded, a huge grin on my face. "It is time for the alignment. Our planets reach these positions only once in many centuries. Their planet will briefly eclipse their home star. It is a greatly spiritual moment for these beings." I nodded again and followed the raised stares of the multitude to the heavens.

The city's lights had dimmed, as had the enormous lamps on the stage and in the auditorium, so that the night sky was revealed. I had never seen anything stranger. Massive, red planets framed the view - one with an impressive set of concentric rings which spanned many millions of miles from the planet's centre, and were almost coming apart at the edges, with thin white trails of material departing from their brethren, like spindrift from the peak of a great mountain. Their moons, seven in total, shone brilliantly and colourfully in different parts of the sky. The stars formed a carpet of brightness and colour behind this display, and before long I could see the alien system at the focus of this event, but only with the aid of a massive, square screen which emerged from the roof of the stage and acted as a giant magnifying glass. A huge, green planet was edging closer to the yellow star, so much like my own sun that I became instantly homesick. But there was nothing familiar about the planet, which must have been covered in vegetation, or else have a thick, green atmosphere. As we watched, the planet occulted the star, which began a tumult of howls, air-horns, music, shouting and leaping around from all the participants. From utter silence, there was now utter bedlam.

Falik jumped up and grabbed my arm. "Its going to get totally crazy around here, and the party will last all night. I've been asked to make sure you get some rest, in case it jeopardises the experiments we have planned for tomorrow. Can I tempt you away?" I nodded with a grin, and Falik led me quickly through the dancing throngs to the exit, and then quickly onto a waiting vehicle which was immediately rocketing skywards. The view of the park was unbelievable - lights, people, fireworks of so many colours I lost count, symbols flashing into the sky, alien languages projected onto the clouds with lasers, even projected onto the face of the neighbouring moons and planets.

"What a view". We said it together, and laughed. She was still coated in god knows how many kinds of sperm. One streak across her breasts had a slightly yellow tinge.

"Did you have a good time?" she asked, beginning to clean herself up with cloths pulled from her bag.

"Yes, I most certainly did. I feel like a bit of a celebrity". She beamed at me.

"I would love to have you inside me again, but we really must give your systems some rest." A flash of disappointment, which I'm sure she sensed. "Don't worry. There will be many other opportunities, and many other girls". But I want you. "I know. Tomorrow."

I spent long moments gazing out at the city, resplendent now in a purple evening haze. I thought about the sunsets at home, like the ones in the national park. The experience of being here, so well managed and structured until now, seemed to have broken through some barrier in my mind. Perhaps the intoxicant at the concert, or the dozens of orgasms, or my burgeoning feelings for Falik... my brain was overloaded. I had one question and it simply needed an answer.

"Falik?" I said softly. She turned. "How long?"

My facial expression must have told her everything she needed. She looked away, out of the window, for a few seconds. Then she turned back and looked me straight in the eye.

"Forty years and three months." A short pause. "It was a fast a journey as our technology could produce."

I stared out of the windows again. Tears came. Then pain.

"I'm not sure I can deal with that", I said, my voice tight.

"You have not aged", she said, trying to calm me. "Your body was in stasis, and the technologies we have here will ensure a long and healthy life..." she stopped, heartbroken at the sight as I sobbed behind my hands. "And there are ways..." she tried to go on, "ways we can get you back".

I held up my hand. "I think I just need to rest."

She was obviously saddened. "Yes. We are arriving now. I will see you tomorrow."

The vehicle landed on the roof of the hotel building where I had awoken this morning. It felt like a thousand years had passed in the course of this incredible day. I paused at the door for a moment, leaned in to gently kiss Falik, thanked the driver with my mind, and strode resolutely into the hotel.

I sat on the bed and tried to sort out my head. Everyone I knew was either very old or dead. My parents, for sure. Everything would have changed. My country might not even exist... who knew? I got up and opened the curtains, taking in the night-time scene. A billion lights articulated towering structures. I could see the park where the orgy had taken place -- it looked like they were still partying, hours later -- and the mile-high trees with their rows of lights. Above, spacecraft or aircraft, I couldn't tell, were streaking across the sky. This place, this incredible, beautiful world, this... my second chance. My second life. I had to embrace it. The past was gone. Embrace it, embrace it...

***

A wonderful, long stretch and I began my second day in Takanli. It had taken me only a second to remember where I was, and why - yesterday's memories were still very fresh - and within a few minutes I was showered and ready for whatever these amazing people wanted to do.

The city was alive with activity. Did they ever stop, I wondered? Come to think of it, did they ever sleep? None of the scientists had mentioned it. Perhaps they had conquered even that basic inconvenience and now had 24 hours of the day to work, play and proceed towards their manifest destiny. Well, at least I assumed it was 24 hours, but that was probably naive. Did the sun set? I had noticed the evening dimming, but then all the lights and lasers at the concert had turned evening into a bright, sunlit morning.

I was pondering these questions when there was a soft knock at the door. "Aha, the Three Musketeers! Good morning!" It was Annabelle, Beatrice and Catherine, dressed in something tight and red, like catwomen among the stars.

"Did you sleep well?" I nodded, and the three urged me back into the room. "We have arrived a little early, to see that your every need is catered for". Beatrice held aloft the metal sphere which had encouraged my nuts to such extraordinary feats yesterday. "We also wanted to ensure that there had been no ill effects after the concert last night. Are you OK, in every respect?"

The three were grinning cheekily at the obvious pretence they had created. An inspection was surely required, I was told, to check against abrasion, infection or exhaustion. "We cannot be too careful..." Annabelle warned me, pushing me back on the bed. Within moments, the three had stripped off my bathrobe and soft, warm tongues were everywhere. I shared a long, deep kiss with Beatrice while Annabelle gently sucked my hardening cock to life and Catherine shed her tight, leather trousers to allow me access to her pussy.

"Who's first?" I wanted to know. There was a brief scramble and some pushing and shoving, before Catherine emerged on top, in more ways than one. Her wetness was wonderful, surrounding me. Hard nipples were placed near my mouth and received the wash of my tongue. Beatrice held her colleague from behind, rocking with us back and forth, her hands cradling Catherine's hips, tongue drawing wet patterns on her neck and back. "Are you all bisexual?" I asked.

Beatrice nodded and, as if to prove it, turned to let Catherine kiss her. Annabelle straddled my head, her moist pussy lowering to my mouth and opening to allow my tongue inside her. The three kissed, although I couldn't see and kept trying to duck under Annabelle's soft thighs to see what was going on. There was some giggling and then a soft moan from Catherine as she came. I knew all about that, her pussy rippling around my cock.

She jumped off and let me fuck Beatrice, while Annabelle licked my taste from Catherine's wet slit. There was a muted beeping from somewhere, and Beatrice reached for her wristpad. "We have only a few minutes before the working breakfast. Quickly, let's come together", she said, slightly breathless. I re-doubled my efforts, thrusting hard into her. "We want to share it", she whispered as I fucked her. "Withdraw, and we will finish you together".

Mentally ticking an important element off my list of Things to Do Before I Die, three warm mouths surrounded my balls and increasingly engorged cock, awaiting the delivery. Beatrice got a good rhythm going with my penis in her mouth, while the others sucked a testicle each. Beneath, fingers probed deep into wet, beautiful openings. Delay was impossible. Releasing me at just the right moment, Beatrice received the first blast of my orgasm, while the others immediately licked her face and mouth to taste me. Seven more spurts followed, landing in Catherine's mouth, over her shoulder, then down her chest, with more in Annabelle's direction, straight into her mouth, and a final jolt of semen over Beatrice's nose and lips.

Giggling like schoolgirls, the three shared my semen, licking patches of sticky whiteness from faces, breasts and skin, kissing deeply, rubbing the liquid in until only a semblance remained. A quick visit to the bathroom for us all, and three minutes with a vibrator for Beatrice, and we were finished.

We tumbled into the elevator, one of the girls assuring the waiting scientists that we were, in fact, on our way, and had a leisurely kissing session as we descended. I was almost hard again by the time we reached the lobby. "Have a good day, girls", I called, giving the nearest ass a hearty slap as they skipped out of reception into the sunlit day.

Dr. Manisti emerged from the breakfast room to guide me in. She was as polite and courteous as yesterday, seating me amid a table of scientists, still in their white coats, who stood as one would for royalty when I arrived. There seemed little point in trying to talk them out of these courtesies, and in many ways, I enjoyed them. We were seated, and breakfast was served.

"I heard that you had quite an experience at the performance last night", Manisti asked while pouring me strong, Brazilian coffee. "Our customs must seem rather strange. This was a very special event and we are delighted that you were able to take part".

Again, I was struck by this emotionless tone. We were, in effect, talking about an absolutely massive orgy, on a scale unheard of even in the ancient Bacchanals of Rome and Greece, about 25 million orgasms and arching ropes of semen flying everywhere. I had fucked a dozen girls. This was not simply an 'experience'. But, what more could she say?

"Yes, I had a terrific time, thank you. There were many interesting elements to the performance." I chewed toast and marmalade. How the hell did they manage that? I asked about it.

Farmerboy
Farmerboy
321 Followers
1...45678...40