Alien Impulses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me through a small park at the edge of the research buildings and into a warren of smaller streets and alleyways. All were clean and modern of appearance, with some garish light displays above restaurants and other commercial buildings. The tallest building was only 20m high, so this was the less built-up part of the city.

"How did the city get so big?" I wanted to know. Falik explained about new, fast construction methods and telekinetic building, which allowed engineers to move objects without recourse to cranes or ropes. Elements of the structure were put in place exactly in sequence, allowing construction droids and human supervisors to follow a well-defined, strict schedule. No building project in Takanli, I was told, has ever gone over-budget or failed to meet deadlines. And the variety! No shape was left unrepresented. Falik led me through a broad, metallic arch into a small restaurant. Exotic smells filled the room, which was half-full with mixed-species diners. Some of the eight-foot tall visitors from last night's performance were chatting in the corner, drinking some green liquid from metal goblets. Several clouds of the brown gas crowded around one table, streaks of blue thought flashing constantly between them. Perhaps they were arguing, I wondered?

We took a seat around a table which resembled one of those Chinese hotpot places with a large hole in the centre of the table. From this, on a cylindrical, rotating platter, emerged a dozen dishes which formed a colourful, if rather confusing display of foods. Falik reached out and passed me a plate of green vegetables with red lines through them. "This is a very nutritious plant from our own system, planet four. This represents their main cash crop and can grow in virtually any climate. Try it." I spooned a piece into my mouth. It had the texture of celery and the taste of beetroot, with an aniseed aftertaste. "And now this." Falik added a cube of some slightly meaty substance, maybe tofu or something similar, to my bowl. It was a strong, bitter flavour, like eating a whole mouthful of a potent herb, but it didn't last long.

"Chemically related to wasabi, from your planet", she explained. "A brief, intense taste followed by a mellower aftertaste. Most people avoid it, but I thought you might like it". I ate more.

We examined the afternoon schedule. I was due to spend some time with Falik, I noticed with a grin, after lunch, and then it was back to the labs in the late afternoon for some more medical work. "So, what do you have for me after lunch?" I asked.

She looked up from her bowl, and looked me straight in the eye with a grin saying, "a very, very wet pussy".

***

Falik's apartment was high in one of the taller skyscrapers in this part of the city. The view from her windows was staggering, and enjoyable all the more while pressing Falik's lithe body against the glass and deeply penetrating her warm, tight pussy from behind. Anyone with a camera and the phonebook could be watching and recording us right now, I thought to myself. And I'm sure Falik's doing this on purpose.

Warm juices slid down my erection and coated my balls. Grasping her shoulders, I gave her a sequence of harder, deeper thrusts which filled her little cunt. One hand went around her and cupped the wonderful join between our bodies, letting my hardness slip between two fingers while the others played with her pussy and the tight entrance to her anus. Then I matched each stroke with a tickling motion on her clit, which sent her into a lengthy and violent sequence of orgasms. Each one squeezed my cock closer to its own conclusion. Before I let myself go too early, I brought Falik back to the bed and had her kneel up for me. Back inside her, fingers once more massaging her swollen clit, left hand pulling her back onto me with a soothing grip on her shoulder.

She came again, strongly, and it was time to give her my seed. Burying myself deeply in her, I released a flood of hot semen into her body and then collapsed with her onto the soft mattress.

"We have some time before you're due in the labs. How do you feel?" she asked. I kissed her forehead and stroked the exposed side of her body.

"I feel amazing. My body feels like I could do anything. And sex with you is... well, just unique. We fit together so well." She snuggled into me and we forgot the world for a while.

A soft buzzer sounded. Had we dropped off to sleep? Falik woke up groggily and silenced the noise from her wristpad, which was charging on her bedside table. "We're due there in half an hour. Shower with me?" I followed her into the bathroom, squeezing her butt as we went.

"I didn't know you people slept", I confessed as she turned on the water. "No-one around here seems to."

Falik tested the water and got in, letting her hair slick back and giving me a great view of her breasts. "We don't normally", she said. "We mostly spend about ten minutes in one of the Sleep Machines. We discovered", she explained, while soaping up her breasts, "that the brain responds in restful ways to certain forms of radiation. The machine encourages this wavelength, and therefore produces the exact same conditions for rest as does a good night's sleep". She had moved onto her pussy. "You can try it later, if you like. Do you feel tired?"

I shook my head and watched the show. "You guys seem very keen on your radiation. I had wondered whether or not it gave you cancer or something, before the Boffin sorted out my head."

Falik nodded. "He is a very capable man". She was massaging the outer lips of her pussy. "Many of our leading scientists, self included, have benefited from his techniques". She now had two fingers inside herself. "Nice and clean. All ready for you to get me good and juicy again later..."

We held each other for a while and then finished the shower. We were almost late for the head-shrinkers. "What are they going to do to me, exactly?" I asked while I towelled off her superb ass.

"Ask you questions. And listen to what you say. You like to talk, right?" she smiled.

***

Feeling wonderful, I followed Falik back to the lobby of her building, where we were met by another sleek vehicle. Ten minutes of zooming along broad, elevated highways, and we were back at the institute. Samuel L Jackson nodded as we entered, flipping a quick salute from his desk, plugged into his tunes as ever.

"I will leave you here. Don't worry, you're in the best hands. Amazing things are about to be revealed to you. Are you ready?"

"No", I answered simply.

Falik smiled and hugged me warmly. "She'll go easy on you to begin with. Relax".

Passing the medical corridor, Falik led me to another door surrounded by symbols which I was beginning to understand. They referred to peace, tranquillity and enlightenment, in a number of languages. There was even the classic circular 'peace' symbol from Earth, which I found oddly reassuring. The door slid open and I walked inside.

A very beautiful dark-haired woman was seated on a circular dais, surrounded by a black, horse-shoe shaped table. The room was dark, very quiet, like a meditation cell or a library. There were dozens of objects on the table, some familiar and some bizarre. Before I could take this in, I heard a voice. It was the most gentle, calming sound I'd ever heard.

"Welcome. It is a pleasure to meet you".

Nobody had spoken. A black, leather chair emerged from behind the dais, in the gloom, and slid noiselessly towards me. When it stopped, the voice returned. "Please sit. You may feel entirely at ease here."

I sat and was filled with a peace I have never known before. Every muscle relaxed. Despite the odd surroundings, the rather enigmatic woman who could communicate with her mind, and the telekinetic chair, I felt so comfortable I could have been chilling in my own room, back home.

The women was observing me, smiling like an other-worldly Mona Lisa. "I know why you are here. I know everything about you. I already love you."

These words were like a soothing tonic for my brain. "I am Eliria." She stood and walked slowly, gracefully down from the dais. "Many things can be communicated without recourse to our physical forms." Her mouth has still not moved. She was dressed in a densely black, flowing cloak and seemingly nothing else. She was tall, with short black hair sculpted into a wave-form atop her head. She was mesmerising.

"But some things are easier when expressed in a way more familiar to you". She took the final three paces towards the chair and leaned towards me. Her eyes were an inexpressible green, light and penetrating. A whole world lay behind them. She put her lips on mine and the world stopped. An enormous, surging sensation of full-body pleasure coursed through me. My balls felt like they had emptied a torrent of sperm, but nothing had emerged. Even next to the pleasures I had already enjoyed on this planet, this was an orgasm whose power I could only have dreamt of. She withdrew and took her seat on the dais.

"I am able to teach you many things, and you are more than capable of teaching me", she continued as I recovered from the mind-blowing pleasures of that simple kiss. "We will talk for a while. Cerebral vocabulary is so much more powerful than that of our voices, don't you agree?"

I nodded, rather redundantly. "Yes."

She seemed to smile. "Good. You will need some time to become used to telepathic communication. Soon, you will find it as natural as speech. Did you enjoy our first kiss?"

The memory of that surge of pleasure returned and was communicated to her. "I also enjoyed it. There will be many more".

There was a moment of silence while I took in the surroundings. The walls pulsed darkly with black forms, not menacing but calming, like a constantly-changing, undulating landscape. The floor was black-tiled, the join between each tile marked with a simple white strip. I had the impression that, in this room, the amazing was routine.

"Before we can enjoy each other further, I would like to show you something." A warm, red glow began on the floor and a single, transparent screen slowly emerged. On the screen was a graph, similar to ones I knew from home. There was a yellow line extending slowly up the screen in a parabola, and a green line which shot faster up to the top of the screen. "What do you make of this?"

I heard the sounds, once more, but no lips moved. Eliria motioned to the screen. "This is how a regular Takanli girl comes in a quick session with her boyfriend on a Friday night", she said, pointing to the yellow line. "And this", she pointed now to the green line, which ascended faster and went further, "is an orgasm experienced by little Falik in the medical lab the other day, while you were enjoying her anus".

I stared at the two lines. "What do the lines represent?"

Eliria thought to me, "Sexual pleasure". She let me glance again at the screen, the idea sinking in. "You see how much more fun we can have with people who are more emotionally charged? People with real", she paused, "real feelings?"

She bid me sit down once more while she took her place on the dais and explained. "We want to know everything there is to know about you. There are crude methods, of course, involving mind probes and such like, but the Powers that Be have given me permission to carry out an experiment. I think you will find it extremely interesting."

"But, I've already..." I began, but was cut off with a surge of utter pleasure in my loins. Surely, I had come dripping down my legs by now? Jesus, that's incredible...

It eased, and Eliria stood at her dais. "This is the pleasure you will receive from each honest, open answer. I find this a potent drug for the extraction of truth. It is also a lovely way to be interrogated, don't you agree?" She stood before me and smiled enigmatically. "And, just to enhance both your pleasures and the productivity of the exercise, I will allow you to touch me, in places more and more pleasing to you, with every other honest, open answer."

She wordlessly unclasped her cloak from the front, and it slid down to reveal the finest, most immaculate, most luscious body I had ever seen. Her proportions were perfect. Her firm, pear-drop breasts were topped with exquisite, light brown nipples, tight and slightly hard, I noticed. Her tummy was flat and shapely, while a neat triangle of short, dark hair hid her pussy. I have never wanted to slide my tongue into anything more, ever.

The questions began. Short, throwaway things about childhood. Longer answers about maturing, university, relationships, prejudices, opinions on the world and its affairs, opinions about myself and my family... almost the first time I'd thought of them since arriving.

Then deeper searches. My odd relationship with my father. My girlfriend marrying my best mate. Failures at work. Everything came out. And after ever fresh revelation, a new jolt of pleasure through my balls, or a gentle stroking of some new part of Eliria's fantastic body.

I had begun with her face. Her skin was so smooth as to be almost unbelievable. Her awesome, pert breasts were an orgasm just to look at, but to touch they were heavenly. I answered lengthily about my financial problems at home, and she turned to let me fondle her bottom. It was perfect, unblemished, slightly muscular and taut, but luscious under my fingers. I was about to stroke the entrance to her anus when she turned and brought me up to her mouth. Our kiss was an electric storm in my balls. Huge jolts engorged my penis. Had this been a regular orgasm, I would have shot four or five large bursts across the room, or at least into my pants.

Feeling slightly drained, I was assisted back to my seat by the smiling Eliria and we continued the questions. My definition of love. My opinions on equality in relationships. My thoughts on sex, between men and women, and same gender, between children, in public places, in groups, with aliens...

I didn't have any idea what time it was, but was sure I'd been talking for seven hours straight. My throat was parched.

Eliria stood once more. She'd perambulated elegantly around the horseshoe a few times during our talk, considering my answers and conjuring up new questions. Watching her stride naked, confident, perfect around the room was hardly an aid to considered, accurate answers, but I did my best.

"We are finished now", she said, after my last and very lengthy answer about extra-marital affairs. "I have all that I need to know. I will advise the council that you are perfect for the task". She took my hands and had me stand with her. My legs were a bit weak from all the semen-less orgasms I'd had. To be honest, my balls still felt extremely full, like I'd masturbated to within seconds of orgasm a few times, but not come for days.

Eliria knelt and bowed her head. "Thank you for your time, for your honesty, for your love today." She smiled up at me and then reached into my pants to bring out my penis. Her touch was velvet, warm. It she was going to do what I think she's going to do, then...

She slid her warm, moist lips over the head of my penis and took me far into her warm mouth. I started coming immediately, surges of excitement and lust coursing down my cock, but no semen came. Her hands cupped my balls as she began a steady, shallow rhythm, focussing on the head of my penis. The pleasure only grew. Her other hand fondled my ass, stroking my tensing muscles as they responded to each orgasmic jolt from my churning balls.

"I will let you have your orgasm inside my body. I would like that." She brought me, by my cock almost, to the floor and lay back, legs parted. Her pussy was soaking, glistening. We kissed, the pleasure returning, and I chose that moment to enter her, slipping easily into her moist pussy. THEN I came.

So ferocious that I briefly worried about hurting Eliria, a jolt exploded through my cock and finally, boiling come followed. She immediately overflowed. Another jolt, as big as the first, another massive pulse of sperm, and then another. Dribbles of my seed hung from her pussy, slipped into her sweet ass, boiled away inside her. God, then another...

I think I was out for about ten seconds. Eliria's calming voice, and her moist tongue on my ear, brought me round. I was still laying on her, incredible stickiness between us, and a slow-spreading pool of my semen on her black-tiled floor. We rose and she cuddled me while the huge sperm-slick seemed to vanish into the tile and leave no trace. The slickness of my cock had gone too. But the glow remained. This girl really was something.

She was back in her cloak, seated on her dais. "You are ready to proceed now. Please remember how much you are loved here. And the pleasures of which we are all capable." The dais revolved, hiding her from view, and the metal door behind me slid open once more. Falik was standing, back against the opposite wall, with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Did you have a good time?" I focussed for a moment on the extraordinary pleasures my cock had experienced.

"Yes, thank you. What have you been up to?" We walked arm in arm down the corridor towards the restaurants near the landing stations.

"Oh, nothing, just a meeting. I think you're going to like the results." I glanced at her. The cheeky grin was back. I slapped her ass and two women behind us, who I hadn't noticed, tittered like schoolgirls. "We don't see much ass-slapping in Taklani, you know", she tried to explain, but my cerebral implant was doing its job. I knew already that public displays of affection - affection, mark you, not lust or desire - were frowned on. For some reason, massive outdoor sex sessions during alien eclipses was OK, but kissing your wife in the street was a social taboo. This lot, I reasoned, were weird.

"So where are we going?" I asked, slapping her ass once more just to show I really didn't care.

"A restaurant. I think you'll find it", she paused, grasping for a word, "right up your street?"

I chuckled and cuddled her to me. "Well done, Falik. We'll turn you into an earth-girl in no time".

***

Getting to the restaurant involved crossing a broad plaza with fountains, flanked by lowish-storey buildings, by Taklani standards. A massive, silver skyscraper commanded the plaza, shooting up like a metal needle into the sky. We entered through a wide reception area and joined others packing into elevators.

"Its busy with the lunch crowd", Falik explained, nestled between two guys in suits. She poked her tongue out at me. I did the same. The two suits didn't know where to look. Falik glanced at one and seemed to think something over to him, and he smiled and nodded.

The doors opened into a huge, panoramic, revolving restaurant. Hundreds of tables flanked the 340-degree windows, which revealed an unbelievable view of the city. We were shown to our table by a provocative, blond waitress, wearing nothing but a low-cut chef's apron. Dozens of these girls, similarly clad, were taking orders, bringing platters of food or drink, and flirting like crazy with the customers.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I chuckled to Falik as we took our seats.

"I knew you'd like it", she grinned, opening her menu. "You can order anything on the menu, or maybe a little something from the specials board?" She waved to a scrolling LCD display around part of the ceiling, like the displays outside a theatre. Only a bit naughtier.

'Deep oral and facial - 300 credits --- Regular oral and swallow - 250 credits --- Double penetration dildo (women only) - 460 credits ...'

I observed this gastronomic marvel while Falik chose her lunch. "What's a facial?" Falik asked. I nearly choked on my water.

"I'll show you later", I chuckled.

We ordered from the same blonde stunner and Falik whispered something to her, then sat back and smiled as she left to place the order. "I'd ordered you a side dish. I hope you don't mind too much".

1...7891011...40