All Comments on 'All of Us'

by kayte

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice... more detail would have been nice

You made me hard... you're a very sexy lady, you know that? And I like your pic. :-)

Please, accept that I really liked your story, and you have real talent as a narrator. Don't be hurt by the advice I offer, because I'm doing it so you'll write some more and let me read what's in that lovely head of yours.

Only suggestion at this point - give us more detail on what your character is feeling physically. Can she SMELL who's touching her? Master's musk or sister's?

And when someone's lips touch your character, is it just to kiss, or does the person suck her skin, her nipp;es, her hood, her clit, her pussy?

How is the contact made? Fiercely? passionately? roughly? lovingly? What does your character HEAR while she's being teased and fucked?

Zoom in with more detail... can your character feel someone else's bare skin on her as she's being tasted and felt up?

Please, give us more!

Gareth_550Gareth_550over 19 years ago
loved the story

Just wished it was longer hon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
smiles softly

sis, smiles, i was done in the first few paragraphs,sigh where is my toy box

didijune48didijune48over 18 years ago
Dear Kayte

Your stories are so full of that respect to each and every one in them. An other thing you made me understand, being a sub doesn't mean just pleasing the Master, it also means, being pleased as a sub. have a Master that take care of your needs. It is beautiful and gives anybody the taste to be sub, at least, once!

Bridget69Bridget69about 18 years ago
All of us...

stimulates all of the senses.

sethpsethpalmost 18 years ago
Great story!

Great Story. Replied to a post you had on the forums and then saw that you were an author. Very nice indeed! I'm taking notes from you to improve my own writing.

skittles_lmskittles_lmabout 17 years ago
Beautifully done my love...

This was really good. I cannot believe I haven't read it before, what was I thinking? Thank you for sharing with all of us, and keep it up!

rozezwildrozezwildover 16 years ago
holy wow

Wow Kayte, i love it and love how simple yet erotic it is kept -- when you going to do more??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous