All Comments on 'An Unwanted Affair'

by arrow_poison

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
csmsmithcsmsmithabout 17 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story. You made the story transcend the culture barrier. Wonderful use of erotic tension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!!!!

This story had me turned on from start to finish!!! And what a finish it was! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Brilliant Piece of Writing

Can only add to what has been said already - a tremendous story, with a superb ending. A joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is it!

This is why I come to this site and check out the stories. Every once in a while I find one that lights me up. This is one of those hard to find stories. Thanks and great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lovin this

Great style and detail, loved the way you wrote it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very sexy

i loved ever minuts of it reminded me of my self and my very nice daughter inlaw befor i fucked the slut i to helped her with money to and i took her befor she new it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Write More

This is one hell of a hot story. You should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Daughter's turn

Ab is ke baad kya us ke betiya bade hothe phir usku bhi chodinga susra

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
In the end not impressed

I agree your story was good. But ultimately the woman felt no remorse. She would still fuck her father in law. That is too bad actually. All this love is crap in this story. She is a whore who just wants more.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 15 years ago
Almost great...

You missed an opportunity to move beyond the erotic level. The idea you had for the revenge on the father in law was brilliant. There could have been several ways for the young couple to turn the tables on the father by making HIM feel inferior. Remember - the biggest sexual organ is the human brain... The young couple could have started a psychological war against the abusive father... The wife could have acted very vocal while having sex with her husband. Both of them could be acting all lovy dovy and physical with each other while in front of the father in law. She could then pretend to be sick at other times - but I don't need to finish the story for you. It's just that the two lovers solution does not seem fit when she claims to love her husband so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So the family had a live in cum dump, big deal

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Write more

With your flair of story telling, you should write more. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ammi

Are you trying to put it into an Arab setting or a general Muslim setting? Because, not all of the names make sense. Khan is actually mongolian, but it does show up in India. Also, Abu is 'father of', Abii is 'my father,' so she should say that she started thinking of him as my 'abii'. The arabic word of mother is Um, not Amm, but that is partially the problem of transliterating from the Arab alphabet into the Latin Alphabet.

As for cultural elements, sex within marriage is very much accepted within the Arab/Muslim world, so her desiring more sex shouldn't be that uncommon. However, there is some taboo elements you don't really play up very well. Instead, you delve into trite and overused woman-as-whore characters that really are quite silly.

There is some good stuff, but generally this is unpolished, lacks in character development, and relies to much on clishes to create a feeling of eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Superb story

Loved this story. The way the author has set this story in a common Muslim household and the way he has explored the temptations and relationships within a Muslim family is simply mind boggling. Very erotic. Hope the author writes again

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great job

I loved the story.

xxt529xxt529over 12 years ago
A Mind-bogglingly fantastic read

This is one of the best stories I have read on Litererotica, it had me captivated from start to finish. Usually if I'm after a quick one, I don't read 8 page stories, but this was drawing me in and it didn't disappoint.

Superb from start to finish (and what a finish!!), don't stop writing, you have a a great talent that should be shared with the world.

Absolutely fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow...Totally hot

I really love this story and read it often. i love the part where she's accepted it and before she is caught.

but i had a total crush on an indian woman and use this story to dream of doing her against her will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good twist inside a very sad story. Have an alternate story line.

Abbu was a bastard, a tyrant, a rapist who disgraced/humiliated/cucked his own son. He was also a good cocksman and held the economic power as well as most of the cultural cards as is the case in countries that have always treated women like dirt. Thus, naive, raped and ravished Nilu is caught up in a predicament and succumbs to the Stokholm Syndrome (grows to accept her captor and even to enjoy his aggressive sexual appetite.) On one hand, she rationalizes that she's "just going along to protect her simple husband and family" while on the other admitting rather matter-of-factly that she's turning into a wanton slut who won't stop screwing the old goat. All plausible, the mind gets squirrelly under stress.

I'd have preferred the story take a different path: Adeel, upon first learning of abbu's crimes and intentions (before the night he's ordered to send his wife to his father's bed), goes out and rounds up a couple cobras to dump on dear old sleeping dad's bed after ensuring that nilu is safely in her marital bed... and he also sets abbu's alarm clock to ring in 5 minutes. Dad wakes and dies a quick, painful death. Son inherits everything. THEN comes the writer's unique twist - to get back into hubby's good graces, wife suggests she becomea repentent whore using the "get even with your dead father, take his 'widow' and reclaim your wife" idea.

Nilu seemed too comfy in the role of the old fart's "wife" after she first introduced the twist. Didn't appreciate seeing Adeel turned into a wimpy incestuous ammi's boy. Heaping more humiliation on the poor guy was just piling on, plus it was creepy. I found myself equally disgusted with the two people I wanted to root for.

Also, I was irritated by how fast and easy her vocabulary spiraled down into raunch. Can't imagine a timid shop girl/rape victim, even one who is forced to watch some porn videos while enduring/enjoying a daily diet of dad-in-law sausage developing into such a naturally fluent tramp mouth. Made it seem as if the writer's personal preference for dirty sex talk spilled over, and imho that greatly diminished her innocent victim persona.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best incest story

it is best story on the site. i love all characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A very good and erotic one. Write a book!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gave it a 5!

Great job! Keep writing.

snathsnathover 9 years ago
Path breaking story

This a gem from sub-continental perspective. I had starred the story earlier, but I came back to add a comment. It is the plight of the women in the sub-continent, where they are exploited irrespective of their caste, creed or religion. Personally I would have liked the protagonist to have trumped and subdued her adversary to subjugation, but may be, this was the best she could have brought out of her hopeless situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of the best stories

Thanks to the writer/ author. Hilarious story.

The story is very very realistic and I was lost in the imagination. Everything here seems very real and its very easy to picture the situation, their moves....oh! I love it.

It took me two nights to complete the story. Cum once on the first day but you know I came twice on the second night.

jtocsmartalecjtocsmartalecabout 8 years ago
Absolutely AMAZING!

One of the best stories I have ever read. Riveted and couldn't stop reading till the end. Brilliantly written and great comeback with the Ammi bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best erotic story ever read

I loved this story it made me dripping wet I was so bloody horny you're a great author keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super stuff

Well written and keep up the good work. Maybe a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
awesome

This story the best ever.... Even I commented so late.... To be frank I started reading this story from last 6 7 years read much times

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
Terrific!

The first commenter, years ago, wrote "You made the story transcend the culture barrier. Wonderful use of erotic tension." I agree. I don't usually like long stories. But my favorite cuckold stories involve humiliation, and for a man to be emasculated by a relative is powerful taboo.

What kicked this story into fifth gear, of course, was the whore-wife turning herself into the whore-mother. I'd have loved further scenes where the 2 men fuck her together, taunting each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Phenomenal narrative skills. Great plotting. Huge talent. I hope the writer also writes away from his secret passion. Compliments.n

Phenomenal narrative skills. Great plotting. Huge talent. I hope the writer also writes away from his secret passion. Compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story.. You should write second part of this story.. Eagerly waitin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have loved for him to put that dad in his Damn place

karli1234karli1234about 2 years ago

wow, enjoyed too much.

StockingsteaseStockingsteasealmost 2 years ago

Loved the story

Please continue and add smellystockings and thigh highs touch

merrySMmerrySMalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories here. Well written, great pace, loved everything aspect of it. Perfect, love reading it over and over.

If "anonymous" would like a different ending or turn off events, write your own story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continuation will be good.. to add some horny scenes,,, tho enjoy alot

merrySMmerrySMabout 1 year ago

Everything I read this story it makes me wet. I savor it and am able to masturbate than once.

For me it is all about the non consensual, taboo, unwanted advances of the more dominant more powerful father in law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, artistically written and worth reading.

alan_deealan_dee8 months ago

Great story. Obviously written by a man as a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is also my story, but with a slight difference in the participants, my young wife, my sister's husband and me..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous