An Unwanted Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued sucking his cock, eagerly waiting for him to begin shooting in my hungry mouth. I wanted to drink every drop of his hot cum, wanted to feel his thick jism splashing against my cheeks and then slowly going down my throat. I wanted to suck him dry and then again make him hard and have him fuck me wildly with his long sleek cock. He was my husband and he probably had fucked me uncountable number of times. At that moment, I felt as if I were going to fuck him for the first time. I was his father's wife sucking her son's beautiful cock. My pussy was dripping with excitement and I could feel my juice oozing out of my cunt lips.

"Cum...son cum..." I moaned silently. "Cum in your mother's mouth."

He gave a long yell, and his body went stiff. His cock puffed up in my mouth. He grabbed my head pressing my lips into his crotch and his cum began to erupt. I felt his first spurt shooting down my throat straight to my stomach.

The very moment, my orgasm hit, sending my body reeling with immense pleasure. My pussy jerked repeatedly sending tidal waves of rapture shooting up my spine, my juices flowing down my thighs in abundance.

His dick erupted over and over depositing loads of fresh cum inside my mouth which I willingly swallowed. It poured like a floodgate filling my mouth with his tangy, tasty cum. It was thick, hot with a kind of taste that was difficult to explain. I eagerly drank every drop of jism he spurted in my mouth.

Slowly, the shooting stopped. I pressed my lips on his still inflated cock, forcibly sucking any remaining drop of cum left inside, enjoying its taste and texture. Only when I drained it completely, I allowed it out of my mouth.

Adeel collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily. I got up from the floor and slipped beside him.

"Did you like it son?" I whispered in his ear, gently running my cum soaked tongue over his earlobe. "You liked when ammi drank your cum."

"Yes... ammi." He stared at me with his lustful eyes. "I've never done that before."

"I know son... I know! Ammi's gonna teach you many new things."

I got up and straddled his body. He stared at me in amazement. I slowly lowered my ass over his chest. I felt my cunt lips touching his chest. I reclined my body backward, reached out my hands and gripped his slick flaccid cock between my fingers. I gently began rubbing my cunt over his chest while my hands began to massage his cock.

I ground my pussy over his chest in a to and fro motion, sliding it to his naval and then again sliding it back to his chest. My pussy juices poured out of my dripping pussy, wetting his chest and part of his belly. I felt the tiny patch of sparse curly hair in the middle of his chest getting soaked with my cunt juice as my ass moved over it. I spread my leg further causing my swollen clit to poke out and rub against the wet hair.

Adeel stared me with a lewd surprise. He had never seen me so horny before, never acting so lasciviously. He appeared a little confused, but he was enjoying what I was doing to him. He enjoyed it as I pleasured myself by rubbing my cunt over his chest.

I began moving my hips farther, with every end stroke almost touching his chin with my cunt lips. After one such push, I stopped with my cunt touching his chin and gazed at him lovingly. I desperately wanted him to touch my pussy with his tongue. But, I didn't want to rush him. Adeel had never sucked my pussy before and I wasn't sure how would he react to that idea.

Again, I slid my ass to his belly and brought it back to his chin, this time letting my wet pussy grind against his chin. His eyes glinted with lust.

"Like it?" gently grinding my hairy crotch up and down his chin.

He gave me a lustful gaze, took his tongue out and licked his lips nervously. I could guess what was happening in his mind. I was sure that he could smell the strong aroma of my aroused pussy very well, a sweet smell that could drive any sensible man crazy with lust.

Slowly, I moved my hips forward a little more, my cunt almost reaching his mouth. Adeel opened his lips again, stuck out his tongue and lightly brushed the tip against my wet bush. I held my breath and waited, not moving a bit. Then he moved further and planted his lips over my hairy pussy lips. My whole body shuddered with rapture.

It was not a long kiss; he immediately withdrew it. He stared into my eyes, little awkwardly, as if looking for my approval. I didn't say a word but gave him an encouraging smile. His lips showed a trace of my pussy juice.

I moved a bit farther and brought my cunt just above his lips. Slowly, I lowered it over his mouth. I heard a gulp from his mouth as his tongue tried to push through my slit. I felt his lips cupping my dripping pussy and his tongue entering inside me.

It was more than enough for me. As he took his tongue out of my slit and flicked it over my engorged clit, I came with a shattering orgasm.

All I could remember was that I was moaning and writhing violently, grinding my cunt over his lips as my cunt deluged his mouth with a fresh load of my pussy nectar. If Adeel had any reservation against drinking my juice, he didn't show it. He drank my juice, even boring his tongue into my pussy licking any trace of honey left inside.

After I got back to my senses, I slid my cunt off his face. My poor husband was short of breath, gasping for air. I smiled at him and slid my ass to his crotch.

My hands were busy manipulating his cock while I teased him into sucking my pussy. His cock was hard again, rising like a thick piece of salami in my hands.

I lifted my ass off his body, gripped his cock with one hand, and placed the tip at the opening of my slick pussy. With a gentle shove, his cock began to move inside me. Slowly, it was completely embedded inside me, my wet bush coming to rest against his thick, coarse thatch.

Adeel groaned with lust as he felt his cock moving inside me, the same soft enclave which he had invaded numerous times for many years before he stopped fucking me.

I made no attempt to start fucking him. Instead, I bent my head and kissed him on the lips. They were soaked with my pussy juice. As I licked his lips, I could taste my own juices. Then I let my tongue trail over his chest, licking the wet tiny strands of hair. Slowly, I took my tongue to his tiny nipple, licked it, then took it between my teeth, and began nibbling the tiny bud.

Adeel moaned loudly, lifted his ass off the bed and thrust his cock deep into me. I squatted over him, my cunt in a way hovering over his cock, giving him enough room to start pumping me. He got the cue and began humping me from beneath.

Adeel gripped the bed's headrest, and began fucking my famished pussy. I enjoyed his fucking while licking my own spending from his nipple and chest. With every plunge, he was driving the entire length of his cock deep into my pussy, each time generating a shuddering spasm radiating through my cunt.

I stopped licking his chest and clutched the wooden headrest. I lowered my tits and let them dangle erotically. As he fucked me from beneath, my tits undulated in a rapid and random motion over his lips. Adeel opened his mouth and gripped my left nipple between his lips. He sucked hard making me cry with lust and pain. He pumped even harder... his face twisted in a blissful delirium.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh..." My body began to shake. My nipple hurt as he sucked greedily on it. His hands left the headrest, grabbed my ass, and parted my ass cheeks. My ass muscles flinched as his index finger touched my anus. Ripples of passion began to travel through my entire body. I concentrated on the delightful feeling which his cock was imparting into my body with every thrust.

Adeel sucked my tit even harder while driving his cock in and out of my begging pussy. He began to pant with effort. His breathing became harried as he tried to pump me harder and faster.

I started gyrating my hips, moving my cunt up and down on his cock. "Ohhhhhh, God, fuck me faster." I pleaded. "Please fuck me hard."

He seemed to be pleased by my wanton desire as his lips spread in a wide grin. He pulled out, the tip of his cock just touching the opening to my fuck hole. He grinned again as he saw disapproval on my face then he rammed it back into my ravenous cunt. He fucked me hard and deep.

"Oh...yesssss...yessss..." I realized that I had never behaved with my husband in such a licentious way. But, I could not stop myself from doing it. I had longed for his cock for almost two years, and now it was ripping through my pussy; I wanted it so badly. My pussy juice was pouring out of my cunt, dribbling along the length of his cock. His crotch was thoroughly soaked with my juice, and every time he rammed his cock fully inside me, I could feel the wetness against the back of my thighs. He was driving me crazy with his skillful ways.

"Yesssssss..." I mashed my tits against his sucking lips, pumping my pussy up and down on his shaft.

Bending my head, I kissed him on his lips. His face was showing the signs of his effort, and beads of perspiration began to appear on his face. He stopped sucking my tits and was gasping for air. I licked his sweaty cheeks enjoying the salty taste.

"Adeel...ahhhhh...please make me cum." I moaned lewdly, completely oblivious of my wanton behavior. "Ammi wants you to fill her pussy with your juice."

My body twisted in ecstasy; the inflamed desire began to climb higher and higher towards an explosive orgasm. I fucked back onto his plowing cock and screamed. The throbbing in my cunt began to escalate.

"I'm cuming... yes... I'm cuming." I wailed as my cunt began to tighten about his cock. My body stiffened, and the maddening rush of tidal waves of intense pleasure drove me insane. Adeel was well aware of my condition. He squeezed my ass cheeks between his fingers and drilled his cock deep into me. His groin smacked against my spread ass. His face contorted with lust, his mouth went agape with the expectation of the inevitable as he gave a loud groan and his balls exploded in a massive eruption. A deluge of hot thick jism shot from his cock and sprayed the smoldering depth of my pussy.

He continued slamming his cock back into me, while it spewed wads of hot cum deep inside me. My cunt hungrily gulped every drop that his prick deposited. I continued rocking back and forth on his cock, feeling the strength of his ejaculation slowly subsiding.

He finally ceased to erupt, but I continued fucking him, rocking back and forth on his cock. Finally, everything became a blur as I collapsed over his sweaty chest, heaving and panting vigorously.

I lay over his chest, our bodies slick with sweat. His cock was still buried inside me, though it was shrinking fast. I could feel the mix of our juices slowly seeping along the length of his shaft. I tried to squeeze my throbbing pussy to stop the juices from escaping, unsuccessfully. It oozed out and slowly began to deposit at our groins where our bodies were joined. I closed my eyes and rested my head over his chest.

I don't know how long we stayed like that. I came back to my senses when Adeel began to stir beneath me. I opened my eyes and found him staring directly into my eyes.

"It was fantastic." He was smiling. "I must be a stupid for not doing it for so long."

I was pleased with his comment.

"So you liked fucking your mother." I said, immediately realizing the stupidity of my question.

His eyes narrowed. My heart began to sink. I cursed myself. 'Did I say something wrong?'

Slowly, his face became normal; he was smiling again.

"Yes...more than my wife...I love you...ammi." He kissed me on my lips.

I could feel my eyes becoming wet with emotion. I bent my head, and our lips locked in a long lingering kiss.

Finally, he broke the kiss and pushed me off. I rolled to his side; his cum slick cock came out of my pussy with a plop.

"Look the mess you've created." He pointed toward his groin with a mischievous grin.

I looked at his crotch; it was drenched with our juices. His dark thatch was soaked with a mix of his cum and my juice. I turned my gaze to my pussy; my bush was also matted with our fuck juice.

I slipped off the bed.

"Don't worry," I took his hand and pulled him off the bed, "come, I'll take care of it."

I led him to the bathroom. First, I used my tongue to lick his crotch clean; then thoroughly rinsed his cock and thatch and dried them with a towel. He watched me doing it with a grin on his face. Finally, I kissed the tip of his cock and let it go. Adeel kneeled immediately before me; he took water from the bucket and carefully soaped my cunt. Then he rinsed it. He dried my bush and in the same way kissed my cunt; his kiss was longer and lingering as his tongue explored my moist slit. Finally, he let me go.

We came out of the bathroom. We were lost in our amorous reunion. We didn't bother to put our clothes back on and slipped naked under the covers.

With my back against him, I snuggled against his body. His semi-tumescent cock gently rested against the crack of my ass. I felt his hands roaming gently over my naked body.

It was a feeling of great elation for getting back my husband's love. I had always loved him despite his shortcomings, even when my amorous affair began with my father-in-law. My mind went back to the events that changed my life forever. I thought about his abbu. I doubted that my relationship with Adeel's father would ever stop. Abbu would never let me go; and I too was in a way enslaved to my own lust for his mammoth cock. I knew that even with all my love for my husband it would not be possible for me to stop fucking my father-in-law.

I would have to make adjustments so that I could successfully manage my two lovers. Now with Adeel accepting the fact, it shouldn't be much difficult.

For a moment, my thought diverted to my father-in-law. I visualized his massive cock ripping through my pussy, driving me crazy with every thrust. My pussy began to cream again.

Suddenly, I came out of my trance; a hand was slowly exploring my cunt. My husband's manhood, which was showing signs of new awakening, was pressing against my ass. I spun around and faced him.

"I thought you're sleeping." Adeel was smiling as his fingers caressed my pussy again.

"I think," I took his growing cock between my fingers and wagged it lovingly, "your friend is still hungry."

His smile grew larger.

"I don't think I can sleep tonight," he brought his lips closer to my ear and whispered, "why don't you teach me what else you've learned?"

I looked at him in surprise. He was still smiling mischievously.

"Are you serious?" I asked incredulously.

"Why not? Teach me."

"Who would you like to fuck this time... your wife or ammi?"

He laughed gently. "My ammi of course. She's gonna teach me new things."

"Okay then... son," I threw the covers off our bodies and sat beside him. "We'll start with a new way where we can explore each other's bodies at the same time."

I flung my leg over his body and straddled his face. I lowered my cunt over his mouth, and bending my body forward, brought my lips closer to his cock and kissed his semi-tumescent shaft.

I didn't have to tell him what to do next as his tongue immediately flicked over my cunt lips, gently lapping up the moistness. Then it was forced inside my pussy.

'He would be a good learner.' I thought as I lowered my head and swallowed his cock.

My mind started reeling again, partly with lust, partly with anticipation.

END

1...345678