Ashley's Submissive Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But John, wait."

"Shut up and do as you are told," John said, already at the top of the stairs.

John hurried to the den and switched on a monitor. He could see her. There were cameras hidden everywhere. She sat thinking for a minute then picked up the phone. Ashley was in panic mode, gesturing as if she were Italian. There were breaks when Ashley just listened. He assumed Rose was trying to calm her down. The exchange lasted three minutes. Ashley hung up, and sat another minute deliberating. Then she slowly started taking of her clothes and stacking them in a neat pile on the couch. She pushed the green button with a shaking finger.

She heard him coming down the steps. He was humming "'Tis the season to be jolly." He stopped about five feet from her.

"Stand up. Spread your feet wide, and lock your hands behind your neck," he said.

There was fear in her eyes. But the lowest part of her panties was wet. Her breasts were a small B cup, but her nipples were large and long -- as big as the first joint of his thumb. He reached out and pinched one. She sighed. He pinched harder until she cried out. He walked over to a large hope chest and pulled out a riding crop. He swatted up and down her left nipple, not really hurting, just a tap down, and then a tap up watching her breast jiggle. He dragged it down to her panty line, went inside, and then slid it down to her pussy. When he pulled it out, it was wet.

"Clean it off, dear," he said, holding it to her mouth.

He walked around behind her. He pulled the pink strap of her thong out of the crack of her bubble-shaped ass, and let it snap back. He slapped each cheek with a full firm slap. She wasn't expecting it and almost fell forward. He gave her crop five times on each cheek, alternating cheek to cheek, each one progressively harder until she cried out on the last two.

"I like my new ass. I think we are going to be good friends. I'm going to sit on the couch. I want you to kneel in front of me. Sit on your feet with your legs spread. Rest your hands on your knees with the palms up. Good. This is called Nadu. You will remember this position. I don't like repeating myself," he said.

"Okay," she replied.

The crop came down hard on her upper thigh leaving a bright red mark.

"That wasn't fair, Sir," she said, "To punish me for something I haven't been instructed on."

"Well, I didn't consider that punishment. If I do punish you, you will know it. But you are right to a degree. This is all new to you, and I should keep that in mind. To make it up to you, I will allow you to suck my cock if you like."

"Please, Sir," she moaned.

He stepped out of his pants and underwear leaving his sweater on, and lay down on the couch. She took his hard cock in her hand.

"Is there anything I should know to do or not to do that will get me whacked with that awful horse thing?"

"That thing is a riding crop, and yes, be passive when I start to cum. It's very intense then, and I don't like a lot of sucking at orgasm. And swallow every drop," he said.

It had been so long since she had a cock in her mouth. But she was good and she knew it. She had something in common with all good cock suckers. They all love and do it with enthusiasm. His cock was thick, but not overly long so she could take him almost to the base. She was in a steady rhythm when she felt John pulling her off his cock.

"Come here and kiss me," he said.

He kissed her as if he was ravenous for her mouth and tongue.

"I just wanted you to know that you are very skilled, and that I can't hold back much longer. When I cum, I want you to close your eyes and feel the energy of my orgasm. Let it flow through your body and out your fingers and toes."

He guided her head back to his cock. After thirty seconds of sucking she could feel his cock swelling in her mouth, and his earthy groans beginning. She counted the squirts that splashed in her mouth. There were twelve and each felt like a mini-orgasm rolling through her. She noticed his cock remained as firm as before.

"Did I please you, Sir?"

"You did very well, better than well. My needs are great though. I've always needed several orgasms to feel satisfied. More than one anyway," he said.

"Tell me how I can please you, Sir."

"Did you like to swing as a little girl?"

"Yes Sir, there was a park near our house. My brother and I would have contests to see how high we could go."

He showed her the sex swing that hung from the heavy beam.

"I have several different types of swings. This one is a bungee swing. The harness system has three parts, a chest harness, butt strap, and thigh strap. You will feel the weightlessness once I get you in. When my hands pull you down, you will feel my cock deep inside you, when I release, you with be pulled up by the bungee. All you have to do is concentrate on squeezing my cock, and counting the times I pull you down. Count them this way. One Sir, Two Sir, till you have to ask to cum"

"I won't get very far, Sir, and you should know that I squirt sometimes. Not every time, but it's something I can't control," she said.

"Well, if there is squirt in you, I want it out. It's a wonderful gift. And if you cum quickly that is ok. I'm sure you won't mind if you have a few more orgasms than me. I am not keeping score."

He helped her in the swing which was actually quite comfortable. With a remote controlled winch he raised her about three feet off the ground. He then put what looked like a bench press type bench under her and sat on the edge. And slowly lowered her until her pussy lips were just touching his cock.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes Sir, and very wet," she said.

He grabbed at the small of her waist and pulled her down to the base of his cock, then guided her back up so she didn't spring off his cock.

"One Sir," she sighed.

With each drop the desire to cum grew stronger. She was trembling by the sixth one.

"Seven Sir," she moaned, "May I cum Sir?"

"No, not yet, my dear," he said, noticing her lack of training in orgasm control.

Mercifully he stopped just a minute to let her gather herself. He knew he might as well finish her off, well, for her first orgasm anyway.

"Eight Sir, Nine Sir, on God may I, ten Sir, please," she said her voice shaking.

"Cum for me. Now!"

Her cum exploded like a water balloon all over his cock, balls thighs and stomach. Her thighs shaking, her back arched, her nipples like pebbles as the waves of pleasure washed over her body and out her toes and fingers. He slapped her ass and that only accented her ecstasy.

"Come on, Ash, you aren't done till I am. Start with eleven."

She came again at fifteen. Her strong contractions almost milked the hot cum out of John's cock. He gave her a minute to recover.

"Ok, dear, no more counting. I am close and just want to pull you onto my cock till I cum. If you cum again it's going to make me cum, so go ahead and cum, I won't say no."

About five more quick strokes were all it took, and she came again. It took all his strength to keep her from pushing him out as he came hard and deep into her tight pussy.

"That was wonderful, dear. Rest for two minutes and we'll begin again," he said, cherishing the wild-eyed look he got.

"I'm kidding, dear. Not that I'm spent, but that is enough for tonight. I don't want you too sore for Friday. Get dressed, and call Rose. Let her know you are still alive. Push the green button when you are done."

He carried his clothes upstairs so he could watch her as she dressed from the monitor. And that meant he had to shut off the recorder which has just filmed the fuck. She took her time getting dressed as if she was slightly dazed. Her call to Rose was much different this time. Filled with smiles as she lay on the couch as if it were a bed. She pressed the green button. He came down the stairs with a bottle of water.

I thought about bringing you wine, but I felt you may be a little dehydrated. I know I am. Let me tell you what I'm looking for.

"Yes Sir", she said still reeling from the play.

"I will work with you for six weeks. During that time you may leave at will, and quit this. After six weeks, I'll offer you a six-month contract. If this isn't what you want, don't sign it. When the six month contract is up, I'll offer you a lifetime contract."

"I don't understand the rush, Sir. Why can't we just take this one day at a time?"

"Because I know what I want, and if do not, it's not fair to waste my time. I feel my offer is fair and generous. You have six weeks to decide if you will give me six months, and six months to decide if you will give me your life. All you have to decide tonight is if you will be here Friday."

"I will be here Friday, Sir, that you can count on."

"Good Ash, allow me to walk you home."

__________________

feedback will be greatly appreciated :)

12