Back To School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvlryman
cvlryman
43 Followers

They remained still for more than a minute. Claire held the back of the chair with her left hand and used her right to caress Barry’s right hip and thigh. As he moved to withdraw from her, she grabbed his hip to hold him in place.

“Don’t move! Reach across the desk and get that box of tissues. We’ll make an incredible mess here if we’re not careful.”

He stretched to reach the box of Kleenex, playfully thrusting into her as he leaned forward. He retrieved the box, and Claire quickly withdrew half a dozen tissues that she pressed to her pussy as Barry withdrew. She turned to face him, and he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and upper arms to pull her close for a tender kiss to her mouth.

“Mmmmm, that was nice,” she purred. She pulled several more tissues from the box and proceeded to wipe their joint emissions from Barry’s cock, smiling at him as she did. “We had better get some clothes on!” she said with quiet urgency. “We’re lucky that no one decided to intrude at an inopportune moment.”

Barry took two steps and retrieved Claire’s panties, offering to hold them for her to step into them. She smiled and put one hand on his shoulder as she raised one foot after the other. Barry pulled her panties up over her thighs and hips then released them to let her finish the job. She tugged them up until she was comfortable and kissed him lightly on the cheek as she did so. She reached for her bra and slipped it on, holding the two ends of the fastener for Barry to finish the job. He smiled and took the ends in his fingers, deftly snapping the closure.

Claire slipped the fingers of her right hand into the left cup of her bra to position her breast properly -- then used her left hand to re-position her right breast. Barry held her dress and helped her slip it over her hands, arms and shoulders. She buttoned it from the bottom up, looking up frequently to make eye contact with him and smile.

“I’m counting on a whole lot more of that,” Barry said quietly as he pulled his jeans up and fastened the button at the waistband.

“Oh, you are, are you?” she almost whispered back.

“I am!” he said in the same threatening tone he had used in the early part of their conversation. She immediately became more meek and looked away from his eyes.

“You do understand that this makes absolutely no difference with regard to your work in class, don’t you?” she asked quietly. The question was clearly rhetorical.

“Sure I do.” He tucked his polo shirt back into the waistband of his jeans.

“Well, you asked for this meeting to prepare for next week’s exam. Do you have some things you want to discuss?”

“No,” he grinned broadly. “I think I’m ready for the exam. I don’t have plans for tonight, though. Do you?”

“What did you have in mind,” she asked, her voice subdued and reflecting more than a little concern.

“I thought maybe we could get together at your place. I could bring a pizza. We could talk about the exam . . . . or football . . . . or whatever.”

She smiled without making eye contact. “I won’t be home until 7:30,” she said quietly.

He touched the back of her hand. “See you at 7:30.” He turned and walked out the door, stopping to look back at her smiling at him, and grinning back as he resumed his departure. ******************************

Barry drove home with a grin that quickly began to hurt. He knew he had better ‘sober up’ before walking into the house, but he sure felt good.

“Hi, honey. How were things with your English teacher?” his mother inquired in her usual upbeat tone.

“Great, Mom. I think I’m ready for a solid performance on the exam. I’m going to mow the lawn.”

“O.K., honey. I’ll fix you a couple of sandwiches with chips. Do you want to eat now?”

“It’s still pretty early, Mom. I should have the lawn done in an hour and a half. Why don’t I eat then?”

“That’s fine, hon. Do you have plans for the rest of the day?”

“I think I’ll do some studying this afternoon. Some of the guys want to go out tonight, but I want to be in bed by midnight.”

“Well, be sure you are, love. You need plenty of rest to keep up with your schedule.”

Barry smiled and walked out the door toward the garage, pulling off his polo shirt as he walked. He started up the lawn mower and proceeded to cut the front lawn. He saw Mrs. Aldridge, the neighbor lady to the east, staring out her window at him. He suspected that she had the ‘hots’ for him and that his shirtless torso was probably aggravating the problem for her.

After mowing the front and back lawns, he wiped the mower down and returned it to its place in the garage. He took out the edger and spent the next 25 minutes carefully edging the sidewalks and flowerbeds. After putting the edger back in the garage, he walked into the kitchen and collapsed into a chair at the kitchen table.

His mother had heard him come in and appeared to retrieve sandwiches from the refrigerator. She poured a tall glass of lemonade and opened a bag of chips.

“You did a nice job, Barry. Your father will be pleased!”

Barry grinned. “Thanks for the sandwiches, Mom.” She smiled and left the room to resume whatever it was that she had been doing. Barry ate the sandwiches slowly and thought about the upcoming evening. When he finished he put his dish and glass in the sink and bounded up the stairs to take a shower.

***********************************

Barry had his nose in his trig book when he heard his father’s knuckles rapping on his bedroom door.

“Come in.”

“Hey, ‘Bare’, nice job on the lawn! I’m feeling guilty for golfing all morning while you were hard at work.”

“As you should, Dad!” he said with a grin.

“Well, I appreciate it, son. How goes the studying?”

“Everything’s in pretty good shape, Dad.”

“Mom says you have plans for the evening?”

“Yeah, I’m just going out with a few of the guys. We’ll probably eat some pizza and play some video games. I’ll be home by midnight.”

“Have fun, but be careful.” His dad offered his standard admonition as he closed the door behind him.

**************************************

At 6:40 Barry called in an order for a large combination pizza. He left the house at 7:05, yelling “goodbye” as he ran out the door. He drove nearly ten minutes to the pizza shop he had seen near Claire’s apartment. He was annoyed at having to wait five minutes for them to slice and box the pizza. He paid and walked quickly to his car. He didn’t want to be late.

Claire’s car was in her parking slot. His pulse raced as he parked nearby and emerged with the pizza to walk to her door. He knocked . . . two short raps . . . and waited. An anxious ten or fifteen seconds passed before Claire opened the door. She smiled and stood aside to admit him.

“Where?” he asked, nodding toward the pizza. She smiled again and turned to lead him toward the kitchen. She took the pizza and set it on the counter.

“Do you want soda, milk, apple juice, water?”

“Do you have Pepsi?” he asked.

“Coke,” she said with a frown. He wondered if she was making a mentalr note to buy Pepsi.

“Coke’s fine. Let’s eat.”

Claire removed two plates from the cupboard and filled two glasses with ice from the dispenser on the freezer door. Barry popped the tops on two cans and poured.

They sat opposite one another at the table and proceeded to eat. After her second bite, Claire broke the silence.

“You know we took a monumental risk today, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I suppose so. But there was no one on the second floor when I came in.”

“Well, that didn’t mean that someone might not show up.”

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s o.k. It was my fault too. There’s something else we should discuss.”

“What’s that?”

“What happened was not a good idea. You’re a good student, Barry, and I’m a good teacher. Neither of us should jeopardize our futures with the kind of thing that happened this morning.”

Barry reached across the table and took hold of both of Claire’s wrists. “We are going to do a lot more of the kind of thing we did this morning, Claire. We can be a lot more careful, but we will do a lot more.”

His tone was resolute. Claire stared back at him then looked down at the tabletop. He squeezed her wrists until she looked back up at him.

“We will do a lot more, Claire.”

“O.K.,” she said quietly. He released her wrists, and she picked up a slice of pizza and took another bite.

After Claire finished two slices while Barry consumed three, he stood and put out his hand. She put her hand in his and stood. He led her into the living room and turned her to face him. He slipped his arms around her and pulled her close, pressing his mouth to hers. He kissed her firmly, and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and caressed the back of his neck with her hand. He thrust his tongue at her lips, and she parted them. Their tongues lashed at one another as he pulled her body firmly to his own. She could feel his erection hardening against her belly. Breaking a prolonged kiss, Barry laced his fingers through her hair and pulled her head back to make eye contact with her.

“Do you want to fuck some more, Claire?”

“You do have a dirty mouth, don’t you, Barry?” The question was not a question.

“Does it offend you?”

“I guess I’m just surprised. Your behavior in class is so different.”

“Do you want to fuck, Claire?”

She stared back into his eyes at length, saying nothing then finally whispering, “Yes, I want you to fuck me, Barry.”

He smiled as he took hold of the loose-fitting top she was wearing and pulled it up. She raised her arms as he pulled it up and off. His eyes widened when he realized that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Surprise?” she said softly.

He wrapped his right arm around her waist and lowered his head to suck her right nipple into his mouth. His tongue stroked the tip of her nipple as his lips sucked it back and forth in his mouth. Claire laced her fingers in his short hair and held his mouth to her breast.

“Mmmmmm, baby, suck it. Feels soooo good.”

Barry continued to suck her nipple and breast voraciously as he slipped his left hand between her thighs and caressed her pussy through the fabric of her slacks. She tilted her pelvis toward his hand, and he stroked three fingers back and forth across her rapidly swelling labia. He released her right nipple and moved to the left, sucking it in and rolling it against the roof of his mouth with his tongue.

“I don’t know who trained you, baby, but she deserves commendation.” Claire spoke in a very quiet but audible voice. Barry replied only by sucking her nipple more rapidly.

“I want you naked, Claire.” He looked into her eyes as he made the remark.

Claire said nothing but reached for the button at her waistband. She popped it open and pulled the zipper down, letting her slacks drop to the floor. She stood before him in only a lavender thong -- her nipples wet and shiny from Barry’s sucking at them. With a hand on her left shoulder, Barry turned her to survey her derriere. He caressed her bare buttock then turned her back to face him.

“Why are you single?” he asked with genuine amazement in his voice.

“Long story,” she whispered. “For another time.”

He leaned to kiss her softly as he hooked his thumbs on both sides of the waistband of her thong. She wiggled her hips as he pushed it down, keeping her lips pressed firmly to his. When the thong dropped to her ankles, she kicked it aside and stood completely naked before him.

Barry placed a hand on each of her hipbones below her waist and pushed her slowly back. She took backward steps until her calves bumped the edge of the couch, and she plopped down. Barry dropped to his knees on the floor between her feet. He reached up to push her back until her shoulders pressed to the back of the couch. With a hand on the inside of each of her knees, he spread her thighs wide and smiled at her.

“You have your nerve,” she whispered. “You’re still fully clothed.”

He leaned and kissed the inside of her left knee. Chills ran up and down her thigh and her spine as she felt him kiss her repeatedly -- each kiss placed a little higher on the inside of her thigh. She put her hands on his shoulders and resigned herself to a delightful fate. When Barry’s lips were high on the inside of her left thigh -- kissing and licking -- his fingers caressed her labia. She squirmed far less than she felt like squirming, fearful of distracting him.

Though she couldn’t know it, Barry was not about to be distracted. His fingertips slid up and down the length of her labia, caressing them -- then spreading them wide. He looked up to make eye contact with her before pressing her tongue to her slit and licking from bottom to top.

“Oh, baby, that is soooo good.” He heard her clearly, but someone six feet away would not have.

Barry licked her repeatedly, sliding his tongue up and down her slit. His fingertips found her swollen clit, and he pressed the tip of his tongue to it. He flicked his tongue, lashing her clit then gliding around and over it. Her pelvis quivered in response, and he redoubled the touches of his tongue.

Claire moaned softly and repeatedly as Barry’s tongue lashed at her pussy. He darted the tip of his tongue at her clit, teasing it from side to side and circling it repeatedly. Claire raised her hips to meet his tongue, and he slid his hand beneath her ass to increase his control of her lower torso. He slid his tongue down her slit and darted it at her opening, thrusting it inside her.

“Ohhhhh, Barry! Yes, baby! That feels so fucking good!”

Encouraged by her response, Barry squirmed his tongue inside her, thrusting it as deep as he could. The fingertips of his right hand caressed her clit as he moved his tongue back and forth inside her. She gripped the sides of his head in her hands and continued to raise her pelvis off the seat of the couch.

“I’m going to cum, baby! I’m going to cum all over your face! Ohhhhh, yes! Yes, baby, yes! Ohhhh, cummmmmming! Cummmmming so hard! She gripped his head with both hands, desperate to keep his mouth tight against her pussy. “Eat my cunt! Eat it, baby! Oh fuck! Fuck yes! A sustained moan crossed her lips as her body quivered from shoulders to hips. Only when her weight collapsed into the couch did Barry suspend the thrusts of his tongue.

He put an elbow on either side of her thighs and rested his chin in his hands, staring at her. She finally opened her eyes and stared back into his, a smile spreading across her face.

“That was fucking fantastic!” The remark was emphatic but quiet.

“Are you ready to give that up,” he teased.

“No! I hardly think so. I’ve never had it so good,” she said earnestly. “You have my cum all over your face!” She smiled as she said it and reached for his jaw to wipe away the moisture that coated his face.

“Do you have a big mirror in your bedroom, Claire?”

“Uh-huh. Got something in mind?”

He responded by standing, taking her wrist, pulling her to her feet, and walking with her toward the bedroom. As they entered her bedroom, she turned on the light and he pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside. He kicked off his shoes, and she stood and watched as he unfastened and took off his pants.

“Boxers, huh?” He grinned and pushed them down and off, exposing his fully rigid cock. She reached for it and paused tentatively. He smiled, and she wrapped the fingers of her right hand around it, stroking it softly.

“You have a big, beautiful cock, Barry.”

“I’m going to fuck you with it, Claire.”

“There’s the mirror,” she said, pointing toward the wall. A mirror four feet wide by six feet tall was attached to the wall. He sat on the bench at the foot of her bed, and she knelt on the floor between his feet.

“Do you want me to suck you off, baby?”

“I want to see your mouth on my cock, Claire, but I don’t want you to suck me off.”

She smiled and leaned to close her mouth around the head of his cock, looking up to make eye contact with him.

“Oh, yeah, baby, suck the head of my dick.”

She moved her mouth rapidly up and down over the head of his cock, lashing her tongue around it. Her tits bounced as she moved, adding to the tantalizing picture that confronted him. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her away gently, and she looked up with disappointment.

“Get on your hands and knees, Claire.” She smiled and obeyed. He positioned her with her knees on the floor and her elbows on the bench. Their profiles were reflected in the mirror to the right. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit, and she wiggled her ass in an attempt to achieve penetration. Sensing her urgency, he teased by rubbing the head against her opening then sliding it up the length of her slit.

“Oh, baby, fuck me, please!”

“Not good enough, Claire.”

She looked back over her shoulder at him, smiling: “Oh, lover, give me that big fucking dick. Stick it into my cunt and fuck me like a little slut!”

He pushed forward, burying the full length of his cock in her with a single thrust.

“Oh, fuck yes, baby,” he groaned. He grabbed her hips and began thrusting his cock into her. She pushed back to meet each of his thrusts, her tits bouncing wildly beneath her. They both looked frequently to the mirror to take in the full picture of their union.

“Do you like my cunt, baby? Is it tight enough for you?”

He reached forward to take hold of her shoulders and to pull her back hard as he thrust his cock into her repeatedly. “Fuck yes, I do! Give me that cunt, Claire! I want to fuck it forever!”

“Fuck it, baby! Fuck me good! Shove that big hard fucker into me deep!”

He slammed against her over and over. She watched his balls slap against her with each thrust of his cock. She could sense his orgasm approaching and knew it would take her over the edge. He pulled her back hard and pushed into her as he moaned and shot the first burst of his cum into her.

“Ohhhh, Claire! Fuck, baby, there it cums!” He pumped repeated bursts of cum into her and felt her begin to shake as her own orgasm overtook her.

“Barrrrrrry! I’m cumming, baby! I’m cumming all over your cock!”

They turned 90 degrees together and collapsed onto the carpet. They rolled to one side, Barry kept his cock lodged inside her, and he wrapped an arm around her to caress her breasts as he kissed the back of her neck. They lay there silently for several minutes. Claire pulled his hand to her mouth and kissed the back of it repeatedly. After lying together for more than ten minutes, Claire broke the silence.

“Let’s clean up.” She rolled away from him and stood. She bent to reach for his hand and pulled as he stood beside her. She rose on tiptoe to kiss him then led him to the bathroom.

Claire tested the shower for the right temperature and stepped in, looking over her shoulder alluringly to tempt Barry in behind her. He didn’t require much temptation and quickly joined her. They soaped and scrubbed each other, punctuating the shower with occasional kisses. Barry was inclined to spend a long time in the shower, but Claire shut off the water and reached for a towel. She dried him from scalp to toes and reached for a dry towel. Barry took the fresh towel from her and used it to caress away the moisture from her body.

After they were both dry, Claire walked to her closet and withdrew a silk robe. It was short and barely covered her ass. She tied it at her waist with a narrow sash while Barry slipped back into his jeans -- but no shirt.

“I’m hungry,” she exclaimed. “I think I worked up an appetite.” She took his hand and led him back to the kitchen.

Fully half of the pizza remained in the box on the kitchen counter. Claire tore a slice loose and leaned back against the counter as she ate it. Barry grinned and followed suit. They stood quietly for a few minutes, enjoying the cold pizza.

As he chewed the final bites of his slice of pizza, Barry looked Claire up and down. Though in her mid-to-late thirties, she was in very good shape. Most importantly, she had a youthful demeanor and a positive attitude. She stood with her ankles crossed and most of her weight resting on the ball and toes of one foot. The silk robe did nothing to conceal the attractive contours of her body. He wanted more, and he wasn’t thinking pizza.

cvlryman
cvlryman
43 Followers