Bar 52

Story Info
James gets to enjoy a young plaything after a stressful day.
1.2k words
4.29
43.7k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was quiet, almost empty as I entered. I had just had a very stressful meeting and needed to relax. Bar 52 was always calming to me and I nodded to the bartender as I walked past him to sit on the couch that faced the windows.

I stretched out my long legs and watched the traffic go back and forth on the bridge. The city was bustling with activity and I was happily far away from it. The bartender handed me my drink and I sipped it as I took deep breaths.

A woman throwing herself onto the couch next to me disrupted the quietness of the moment. She was probably at least half my age but I stared anyways. She had light blonde hair and pretty large breasts. She was wearing jeans and a sweater, which made me think she was lost. This was not the proper attire for this bar.

I was about to open my mouth when she looked at me. Her piercing blue eyes told me she had had a bad day, probably worse then mine. I closed my mouth and smiled.

"Men are idiots. You are probably an idiot too."

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. She was probably in her twenties and clearly was having a hissy fit. I stopped laughing and responded.

"Men are idiots with women until they are forty. Then they are idiots when it comes to their job. You're also probably dating guys who are twenty and all twenty-something guys have no brain cells. It's proven."

She laughed and got up to sit next to me. I was surprised since most women would look at me and assume things that weren't true. She was different.

"I'm Marianna. And yes you are right. Although I'm sure your wife or girlfriend would slap me for saying that. He is twenty-one and he thought crashing a wedding would be hot and sexy."

"I used to do that. Found my wife that way. Until I realized she loved being picked up by random guys."

"Ouch."

Her voice was soft and romantic and I had the urge to reach out and unbutton the top button of her sweater. She was clearly conservative but had a wild side. I was guessing a black lace bra with matching panties. I always got what I wanted so I began my seduction.

"My name is James. I am single at the moment although I'm sure you could have figured that out since you've glanced at my left hand about four times already. I would say you're cute and innocent but have a wild side. The only reason you came up to this bar was to explore that side."

I waited for her to slap me. Girls her age didn't want to admit they were wild. It was the good girl phenomenon and it drove me crazy. She didn't slap me. She did exactly what I wanted her to do. She unbuttoned the first two buttons of her top and ran her fingers gently along her cleavage.

"What if you're right?" she whispered.

"If I can guess the type of bra and panties you're wearing I get to bring you to my suite upstairs."

She nodded. I leant over and whispered softly in her ear. Her hand touched my arm, feeling my muscles. I had her.

We got up and made our made to the elevator.

Time went by quickly and soon we were both naked and lying on the king size bed. The view was the same as at the bar and I grinned as I saw the black lace Victoria Secret push up bra laying on the ground next to the black lace thong. I looked down at Marianna and grinned.

"I bet you have never truly been licked properly. Enjoy sweetie."

I settled between her legs and wrapped my arms tightly around her hips. Her pussy was waxed bare and I wondered if she did it to impress guys or whether she liked it herself. Either way I loved the feel of my tongue on her smooth lips. I licked up and down, tasting her juices. I then spread her lips with my hand and sucked hard on her clit. I would suck and hum then let go. Each time I let go she'd whimper. I did that a few times before pulling back her lips and licking up and down roughly.

She was pulling on my hair but I didn't care. I loved how aggressive she was getting and I didn't stop even when I heard her telling me she was cumming. She hadn't cum yet and I knew it. I gripped her hips tighter until she gasped then held her breath. Her pussy contracted against my tongue and I pushed my tongue deeper to feel each wave of pleasure flood her. She screamed and cried out and I loved every minute of it.

I let go and slid up her body. I kissed her to let her taste her juices and when she licked gently around my lips I saw the seductive little vixen that was hidden away behind that button up sweater.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Seriously."

I grinned. I was thankful she didn't add something I knew she was thinking. I figured she would add something about how she couldn't imagine fucking a guy old enough to be her dad. I kissed her again and then pushed my cock deep into her pussy.

Normally I would make the girl suck on me but I had a feeling she'd think she was even better then she actually was. I was not going to lie and tell her how great she was and I wasn't willing to teach her how to do it properly. I figured she would think how amazing it was that a guy didn't automatically force her to suck cock.

She was tight and wet. Her young pussy gripped my cock and I began a slow rocking rhythm in and out. She whimpered and moaned and soon I was speeding up. I could last a long time but wanted to make her cum again.

"Oh god James. Seriously you are an amazing fuck."

I just nodded and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. My hand ran up her back and I cupped her perky tits from underneath. Pulling her back and forth I looked out at the view. This was exactly what I needed and I was happy that I got to enjoy my young plaything.

Marianna came hard again. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and I loved her soft moans and purrs. She gripped the expensive sheets as she tried to control her shaking. I held her tight and began my assault on her pussy. Hard long thrusts until I was covered in sweat. All the stress of work and family was suddenly unloaded in one hard explosive orgasm.

I pulled out and watched as my hot cum oozed from her bare pussy. It was so sexy and I kissed the small of her back as I held her.

"Happy you stumbled into Bar 52 sweetie?"

Marianna nodded.

I was happy too.