All Comments on 'Bathing With Maria'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
mystical_dreamz_1963mystical_dreamz_1963almost 18 years ago
WOW!!!!

I just wanted to say that this is the best story that i have read by far and i hope there are many more to come.It got me wet!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful!

Of course you must ignore dar clayton, what a pathetic comment he left! Thanks the most! Beatiful. Steve

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

Anybody can tell a story about their trusted mate and include a couple of pics from Playboy or Penthouse. Needs some concentration on erotic behavior.

cybrfuncybrfunalmost 18 years ago
HOT Story, and a REAL HOT Woman!

That other commenter is an idiot...Maria is what a REAL woman looks like! Gorgeous, sexy, full...you are one lucky man! Let's have more from you...great stuff! And more pics to go with them...you've got a growing fanbase!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lovely and sensual

Excellent story and lovely photos. You have captured the mood and excitment of being with a woman in an adventurous and needy frame of mind. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
real woman real making love

Your story of sexual awakening was an excellent tender story of 2 lovers not 2 copulators. Marriage and sex with the same woman is full of deepening love, sexual pleasures and sometimes great surprises.

steffensteffenabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

This was one of the very best stories I've ever read on this site. You cast a wonderfully insightful light on the inner life of your couple. How nice to read about caring, tenderness and lovemaking. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Left to the imagination

Thank you for leaving something for the imagination. It's nice to read an eroctic story that doesn't have a blow by blow a count of every stroke but takes you to the very core of sexual feelings. Very well writen and loving thought out 5 stars from me.

Jenny6969Jenny6969over 16 years ago
Very Nice!

This is one of the sweetest stories I've read in a LONG time. Thank you so much!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Truly erotic and very tender

A lovely, tender and erotic story that avoids so many cliches. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice ass

what a beautiful ass...thanks for the great pics!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

A most tender and loving story, I can empathise completely with this tale. You succeeded in five years where I failed in forty eight.

The pictures are superfluous (and they don't match your description).

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
An awakening

A true love story that I enjoyed very much. The sex wasn't the down and dirty like a lot of stories here, it was a fulfillment to a human need. The story flowed along without the typical super stud mounts and concurs the lady. It's easy to tell that the two are very much in love and care for each others feelings. Keep up the good work.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
Didn't need illustrations

Wes99 has crafted this script with almost photogenic verbal images that the pictures could be, in some venues, Distracting. This is my reading preference; such a well described series of ever-growing erotic situations that impart the power to become much more with each readers own imagination, from his or her personal life experiences, Or Dream sequences. I'm a believer in the strength of True Romance between lovers, that this story would be destroyed with the typical smut too many beginning "erotic writers" assume they are "required to Fill pages" to become noticed. You set the standard for meaningful, emotionally charged, romantic erotica ... As well as a standard for mutual respect, understanding and patience. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not much

Good, real good, story. If you want to call it illustrated you are missing the mark. Two photos and only one of which has anything to do with the story. The one of her in the tub is relevant. The one of her from the back getting into bed is not part of telling the story. Illustrations and pictures only serve a story insofar as they help move the story along or to make an impact upon the reader with an image of a scene from the text. Random photographs do not do that. Illustrate your stories, yes, but give your reader more than two black and white images and make them relevant. Make them 'speak' to your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RE ANON COMMENT 04/11/11 "NICE ASS"

You got that one right!

The story is excellent (*****). The ass is even better (can we give 6*?).

Maria is a keeper.

Wess99, thank u!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A SEX STORY & A LOVE STORY (ALL IN ONE)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A picture is worth a thousand words; a picture of a woman's naked ass: PRICELESS

:)

CharlyDCharlyDabout 7 years ago

A touching story... so much like mine, except, I have yet to be led into the forest. 66 years I have waited...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT. PERIOD. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5/5 = 100%).

I shall quote an earlier comment: A picture is worth a thousand words; a picture of a woman's naked ass: PRICELESS!

This is a VERY POPULAR STORY: 866,554 views so far (impressive!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF

I totally agree with anon 08/18/09:

this is a lovely, tender & erotic story which avoids so many cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Re the story, LOVE it ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0 = 100%)!

Re Maria's pic on p. 2: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆+ (5.25/5=105%, above expectations)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.