All Comments on 'Becoming the Perfect Husband'

by TwistedPlayr

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I loved it! Very visual

Oh, Twisted,

This was great! The best I have read lately.. Don't be discouraged by nay-sayers. There are always those of timid hearts and weak souls. Others will enjoy your grace, I can't wait to read more.

Vee Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great! please write more!

Great! please write more!Loved Sister Catherine!

Bruno1027Bruno1027almost 19 years ago
This is one of the best stories I've ever read

on here. I loved it! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice, but...

I would have liked to see how he became so accepting and the struggles he had to go through with Sister Catherine

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Twisted love it

nice twisted story but i hope a part two doesn t take the easy way out and not bring some pain to the wife; she isn t miss goody two shoes and hubby isn t a wimp . .

TieduppTieduppover 15 years ago
Get the Wife and the Nun

I am so tempted to write a part two, very twisted story love it but the wife and the Nun aren t angels and

shouldn t get away with torturing the hubby, in part two the hubby needs to turn the tables and slamp both the nun and wife hard and bring back some balance into the marrage.

For the nun slamming he might tell another nun and hook up a web cam and then get the wifey to visit the nun, that would be great for starters . . . should i do it ? ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sister Catherine is going to hell

Where she belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sister Catherine from the Church of Bitches?

Drop kick the Sister after you report her activities to the Head Nun. Then go home, pack your clothes and leave. Visit the divorce attorney. Move a LONG ways away and start a life with someone that actually might love and respect you. Not these two bat shit crazy women. Horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tell the Sister you would be speaking to her Boss - soon.

Then go home, stop in the garage, pull the plug, cut the band off and throw those things and the bag in the trash. Tell your "wife" you're done with the Sister and if she can't live with it, show her the door. Even for fiction this was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyable

I liked the story I have always enjoyed storied or preachers priests and nuns dominating men, turning them submissive or into sissy boys. It was written so as to believe it could actually happen

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Hand-Male instead of Handmaiden?

This is beyond rediculous and beyond any idea of perfect anything. Since when does a nun who is supposed to be chaste, never had sex, know how to make a perfect sexual partner? Such a dumb idea. Yes, it is dumb and totally not believable. It almost made me sick. I felt sorry for his wife, getting a "used" husband.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 4 years ago

Great BDSM story. Well written, and the story hangs together. While far from orthodox, Sister Catherine knows how to wield a strap-on.

It does start rather farther into the saga of the married couple. Clearly, there is more story before we join it in this chapter. I agree with Anonymous from 13 years ago - it would be nice to see how things had evolved to the point where this chapter begins.

Some Other commentors clearly have different ideas of what a Perfect Husband would be than you, or Sister Catherine have in mind, which is fine. ShadowRosie was so upset by finding an unchaste nun -how very unusual on Literotica. Perhaps the story should have had a Femdom tag as warning for all the devout religious practitioners. I ask the other commentors, what were you expecting in the BDSM category of a story with this title? Becoming the Perfect Husband.

Anyway, this is a very good story, and told well. I encourage you to write more, even some prequel chapters to this one, should you feel so motivated. Keep writing; you do it well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous