All Comments on 'Betty's Self Discovery Ch. 02'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep going

This story definetly needs more chapters. I definetly like the way you describe the seductions. Would like to see more seductions of straight women. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep going (canada)

Not much to add to ANONYMOUS (USA)just keep Betty working on seducing straight women.It make us so wet.

THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing as always

You have to know that you're one of the premiere writers on this site. Every story has such great quality - erotic but at the same time gentle. This story is no exception. I hope we see more of Lisa and Betty - it'd be great if the two discovered they had fallen in love. Keep up the great work! I love you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Detailed and provocative

Excellent writing! The stories are so vivid and reassuring. Makes me want to pursue my own fantasies.

Celeste999Celeste999over 16 years ago
Splendid

Pelios....Can you pass me the number of this girl? I think I like her and want her to "seduce" me!

Winks.

Love your stories....

Celly

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story!

It is a great and sensually steamy story but I don't want to read threesomes in that story. Threesomes with guy and 2 women turned me off completely because I am lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Never a disappointment.

As always, very erotic and sexy. Love everyone of your stories and can hardly wait for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
terrific stories

You wrie terrific stories. Please continue with the adventures of Betty.

HallidayTeeHallidayTeeabout 16 years ago
SHEER CLASS

Having started to post my own stories... just as I think I am approaching an acceptable standard, I come across writing like yours and realise how much I have to learn. Sheer class!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic

The erotic writing of this is fantastic and very exotic using exactly the right words to get the sexual effect you were going for...looking forward to part 3!!!

smallncutesmallncutealmost 16 years ago
Loved it

Yet another great story. Attention to detail is there but never over worked. You could feel the tense atmosphere as Betty seduced away.

Miranda

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best

That must be one of the very best lesbian stories I have ever read. The wantoness of your heroine is marvelous to behold. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excelent

I am really enjoying your stories, I think that the way you work the characters is very sensual, my only complaint (if you can call it that) is it seems toward the end of the stories I have read, they become rushed to finish, other than that keep up the great work

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed what is a great story,quite erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Got to admit if the first one was written by a man then he did a whole lot better with chapter two, sorry but chapter one had male fantasy written all over it

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

I love the way it just gets hotter as you continue! So exciting....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A few things in it seemed out of kilter and had 'male perspective' written all over them, though not as much as in the first part. Loved the panty swap, though my experience is how bloody uncomfortable they are when wet! Grammatically, the last sentence left me confused, i.e. 'I just can't wait for what tonight would unfold!' Is it meant to be 'couldn't' not can't or 'would' is meant to be will?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous