Betty's Self Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers

Her lips were almost thin but they had a pleasing Cupid's bow shape and were bright red with lipstick. I looked from her dark brown eyes to her lips as she answered in a whisper, "If you keep talking like that you're going to see a damp spot among the flowers in a minute or less."

I found myself breathing harder, "Perhaps we could pay a short visit to the restroom? We could even trade panties for the rest of the day." I suggested.

Denise giggled, "Sure! But I suggest we go to the basement. Just follow me."

I did that, and while walking down the stairs behind her, I reflected that the basement was indeed better. It had rows and rows of shelves of stored legal papers in cardboard boxes, and hardly anyone ever went there. Also one could hear the basement door opening from one end of the basement to the other. We arrived and hurried to the far end and walked behind the last shelf. We were the only people down there. I took her in my arms, pulled her breasts tight up to mine and kissed her softly.

Denise kissed me back eagerly opening her mouth right away and slipping her tongue into my mouth. We continued kissing passionately for several minutes touching each other's breasts with our hands. "God! I'm so hot for you, Betty!" she breathed into my mouth. We were both breathing too heavily to kiss easily now. "Let's take our panties off and touch each other."

I nodded and we both reached under our dresses to pull our panties down. Stepping out of them was a little awkward since we were both wearing heels, but we managed. I looked at her lips and how her lipstick wasn't smudged at all. "Lip ink," she smiled noticing my look, "it's semi-permanent."

"You're a very good kisser, Denise," I whispered as we held each other with one arm and used the other to ease up inside each other's skirts. I moaned as Denise's hand found my pussy, and at the same time I touched hers – she sighed and rested her cheek on my shoulder. I eased one of my fingers inside of her and she was so wet that a drop of juice rolled down over my knuckle. I was a little shocked about what I was feeling. Denise didn't have any pubic hair and no stubble either. She was as smooth as a baby between her legs.

"You're so sexy, Betty," she breathed, penetrating me with a finger as well. "If I had known that kissing a woman was as good as that, I would have started a long time ago." Her thumb wobbled my hood expertly as she continued to fuck me with her finger. I knew I had to be extremely wet myself because her finger was making little squishing noises underneath my skirt. She moaned softly into my neck as I mirrored her expert ministrations in her own pussy.

"It's so shocking that this is your first time," I gave a little groan and kissed her neck, "And you're so terrifically good at it!" I loved the smell of her perfume. We were both breathing very heavily now with our breasts pressed together. I could feel an orgasm slowly gathering in my mid-section.

She sighed with a shiver and kissed my neck and licked me behind my ear, "My husband keeps begging me for a threesome, showing me movies about it, and lesbian DVD's." Her speech paused for a grunt and a little lurch in her hips, "And I started getting hot for the idea, and watching you around the office... God! You're just the sexiest woman..." She grunted again and so did I. Both our hips were twitching now, both of us getting close.

My whisper was tight with need for the oncoming orgasm, "I'll let your husband fuck me all he wants to if it gives us the chance to really get it on." My orgasm was starting and I was sure her's was too.

She groaned and raised her head to face me, to watch my face while I came. She turned red and panted, "I'd rather just fuck you myself, Betty." She gave a long moan and we shared a good long orgasm in each other's arms. We withdrew our hands and just panted in each other's arms for a minute, then she added, "But one of these days, we'll go fuck him in gratitude for giving me the idea." She smiled and kissed me softly. Then she bent and picked up my panties and started putting them on, giving me a sly grin.


I picked hers up and took a deep breath with her flowered panties pressed to my nose before putting them on, after kissing them first of course. She blushed a bit and smiled, "Oh my! You're making me wet all over again! I hope I don't ruin your panties!" As soon as I had pulled her panties up under my dress, Denise leaned forward and kissed me, "We'd better get back and get some work done."

I agreed and as we walked I said, "You don't have to worry about ruining my panties. If they smell enough like you, I plan to keep them anyway and never wash them. If you want to call your husband and tell him your going to work late, we could trade panties back at my place tonight."

"Hell, I'll tell him I am going home with a girlfriend and not to expect me until after work tomorrow night – if that's okay with you, that is..."

I had to laugh, "It's a good thing that tomorrow's Friday! Lot's of people come in pretty trashed on Friday anyway."

Denise giggled, "My husband will beat off so many times tonight while thinking about what we might be doing that his dick will be sore tomorrow. And man! The third degree he's going to give me tomorrow night! We probably won't stop fucking until sunup on Saturday!" I giggled, too.

Later that afternoon, Sara, a junior attorney I had worked with a few times called me and asked me to come to her office. "Ah Betty, thanks for coming so quickly," She said with a pleased smile.

I looked her over. Sara was very pretty – a blond with a long ponytail. She was about 27 or 28, the same age as me and maybe an inch or two shorter. She had perky but not very large breasts, a dynamite hourglass figure that wasn't in the least disguised by her business suit, and very shapely legs in black nylons and high heels. All that put together with her big blue eyes, full lips and generous dimples made her look absolutely yummy! She had blonde eyebrows, too, which made me wonder about the color of her pubic hair.

"Always pleased to work with you, Sara," I beamed and touched her shoulder lightly as I stood by her desk instead of across from her. I didn't want to seem confrontational, "Oooo," I added, "I just love your perfume!"

"Thanks," she gave me a slow blink of her long lashes, "Paul made up this list of three cases for me," Paul was another of the firm's paralegals, "But you're the best, and I was wondering when I could get you to research these for me. I need a draft of all the legal opinions in them and how the decisions went. Now I know you are tied up with Tom Bartry for the rest of today, but I won't need this until Monday at the latest. What do you think?" She looked at me beseechingly. I knew Paul could do it, but there was some risk of sloppy work, as Paul wasn't the sharpest tack on the pegboard.

I nodded, "I have plans tonight, and I'm checked out to Mr. Bartry tomorrow morning. I could finish most of it tomorrow afternoon, but it will take an hour or so into the evening to wrap it up."

"That would be perfect!" She grinned, "Tell you what, my husband is out of town this weekend, so why don't we gather up the research material you would need to finish, and you come home with me. I'll fix us a nice dinner while you work, and you'll get a couple of hours of overtime. Then we can have a drink or two afterwards. Please say yes! It'll be fun!"

I grinned back, "Yes." I didn't have a clue if she had any sexual intentions toward me, but I sure hoped she did. "It sounds like it would be fun." I touched her shoulder and let my fingers linger there a moment, "Sara, would it freak you out if I kissed you?" I don't know what possessed me to ask an attorney a question like that. I could scarcely believe the words came out of my mouth.

Sara looked a little startled but not as much as I would have expected, so maybe she had been thinking the same thing about me. After a moment she responded slowly, "Yes, it would freak me out a bit, here in the office. Try that question again after I've had a couple of drinks. I get pretty uninhibited after a little alcohol."

"Mmm," I gave her my friendliest grin, "Now I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night."

She suddenly looked a little uncomfortable, "But you had best give me room in case I say no, Betty. For now, the offer is dinner, overtime and a couple of drinks, okay?"

"Of course!" I beamed, fairly confident that I would be able to seduce her since she was evidently at least considering the possibility. Reluctantly, I smiled good-bye and took my hand off her shoulder. I turned at the door to give her another smile, and she smiled back.

For the rest of the day at work, I pretty much worked. Thanks to my little interlude in the basement, I had gotten most of my mind back. Still, every now and then, I would remember I was wearing Denise's panties. Panties with the brunette's pussy smell on them now pressed snugly against my own pussy. Thinking that would make me squirm a little and glance at my watch, but then I would get back to work.

Lisa had really changed me. Or maybe it was something in me that was finally liberated through Lisa. Suddenly I was a raving lesbian sex maniac, or at least that is how I feel now, who knows about tomorrow or the next day? I did realize that life is a process, not the achieving of a single goal, and I was very much in the middle of some process. It worried me a little, but not much, and the fact that I wasn't worried much, makes me worry even more. One thing that kept me from worrying too much was the fact that I felt so happy about the way things were going. I just can't wait for what tonight would unfold!

I'm still working on part 3. If people tell me they liked this enough, I will be encouraged enough to go on working. Or just give me a nice vote! Your feedback is all we authors get out of doing this! Pelios

Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers