Center Stage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth moved but no sounds came out. I took a step back from him. The sound of my voice filled the room.

"Did you feel anything at all?"

Our eyes locked. This was the moment of truth.

He shook his head no. My eyes closed and somehow I held back the sob that threatened to tear through my body.

"Then I guess this is good bye."

He wouldn't even look at me. I slowly turned around and headed towards the office door. I opened it and turned back to look at Zack. His arms were folded across his chest and he was looking at the floor.

"Zack..."

His head snapped up to look at me.

"I know this doesn't matter to you but..."

My voice trailed off. I took a deep breath. I can do this.

"I love you, Zack."

I didn't wait to see his reaction. I turned and took off down the hallway. I needed to pack up my shit and get the hell out of Dodge. I hadn't taken more than two steps before I felt a pair of arms grab me from behind. The next thing I knew I was flat up against the wall and Zack was staring at me.

"Zack..."

He interrupted me.

"What the fuck did you say before?"

I tried to move, but he held me against the wall.

"Zack let me go."

His eyes blazed.

"No. First you tell me what you just said back there."

I could feel his hands start to tighten around my shirt. I can't do this.

"Cameron..."

I could hear the pain in his voice. I gazed up at him. I was barely able to find my voice.

"I love you."

His hands let go of me and my body slumped against the wall. I looked away from him, but his hand reached out and turned my gaze back to him.

"That's what I thought you said."

He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. It was nothing like the kiss in the office. It was a soft, passionate kiss. I couldn't help it when my body responded. My arms wrapped around him and I pulled him against me. I could feel myself falling deeper and deeper. I managed to regain my senses and I pulled back.

"Zack..."

"Cameron, I'm sorry. I've been so afraid. I don't know what is happening to me. You've been driving me crazy since the day I hired you. I didn't think this could happen to me. I never expected it...."

I ran my hand down his back.

"You never expected what, Zack?'

His eyes were still burning inside, but it was different this time.

"I never expected to fall in love with you. I was so afraid that things would turn out like it did with..."

I didn't let him finish the sentence. I leaned up and kissed him again. His body pushed me against the wall and I could feel every inch of him against me. Is this even happening? Am I fucking dreaming? Please God I hope not.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

City Of Dreams Jeremiah is between boyfriends.in Gay Male
Tenderness Ch. 01 A young man is brutally attacked, and finds love after.in Gay Male
The Garage: Forever Yours Ch. 01 Cliff needs help.in Gay Male
More Than You Know Ch. 01 A loss, a meeting.in Gay Male
Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
More Stories