Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped and started to scoot away, but he stopped her, still pressing the warm rag to her skin. He told her that would make the 'shave' go better. After a few moments, he set the rag aside and filled his palm with white foamy shaving crème. Carlie watched as he began smoothing the white foam all over her lower abdomen, down and back towards her butt. He wiped his hands clean, and then picked up a razor. She recognized the triple razor head shaver he bought for himself a few months earlier. Then she stopped thinking as she felt the cool blade touch her skin, followed by the faint rasping sound as the razor began denuding her skin. She looked up to see Bill leaning over to rinse the razor in the warm water. Then she felt him sliding the razor once again across her skin, removing still more of her pubic hair. After several more strokes, rinsing each time, he then told her to drop her thighs and then she felt him very gently touching her outer pussy lips, adjusting her skin, and then the rasp of the razor once again. His fingers kept moving her lips, stretching her, to make the razor slide more easily over her skin.

Each touch of his fingers made her hotter, and had her seeping increasingly sweet liquid from her pussy with every single caress. She was unable to stop the shiver that chased up her spine, nor the erotic little wiggle of her hips. She was so aroused that she thought she was probably going to cum any second...

A few more swipes of the razor and then he set it aside. She watched as he rinsed his fingers in the water, and then she cried out as his fingers returned to her now totally shaven pussy and begin to explore each millimeter of exposed skin for any stray hairs. And when he moved to her inner lips and exposed her clit, and flicked at it once, Carlie screamed out in joy and surprise. Bill moved the shaving stuff away, and then smiling once at her, he lowered his head and began 'testing for stray hairs' with his tongue this time. A few clever licks and flicks of tongue, his fingers caressing and stroking her most sensitive flesh and Carlie came with a gush of womanly fluids, gasping, her hips jerking out of control.

Bill rested his head on one of Carlie's wide spread thighs as her breathing calmed and her body recovered from her climactic release. He felt her fingers softly touch his hair, stroking lightly, caressing the strands. He finally lifted his head and found her watching him with half closed eyes. He smiled.

"So," he asked her quietly. "How do you like your first taste of smooth love making?"

Carlie laughed softly. "Well, if you happen to have another razor, I'd be happy to return the favor?"

12