All Comments on 'Christmas 1914 and After'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 1 year ago

Touching, well-researched. There is always need for hope in this sad world. Five Christmassy stars.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

It’s time, again to thank you for continuing to post your stories. Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it was a great story as far as it went. The Title of the Story is "Christmas 1914 and After."

The war ended in 1918 and the story ends in 1918. That's not much of an 'and after.'

What happened to the two soldier friends and their wives? Did both couples have children? Did they have family reunions? Did Hans ever bring his family to Germany to meet his brother and family?

You have a great start, but you need a part 2 , and really flesh this story out..

This is to good of s story to end with, they had their wives and they had survived when

so many didn't.

pepepilotpepepilotover 1 year ago

A good factual story, but such an abrupt ending was a downer for me. 4-stars.

pmaibokpmaibokover 1 year ago

Strangely coincidental that I just watched "All Quiet on the Western Front" this week and then to read this wonderful story!

nyc1975nyc1975over 1 year ago

How did the Black Forest wind up in Bavaria?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...