All Comments on 'Danica Pt. 18'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LazarusLazarusalmost 18 years ago
wow

I anxiousely await your next installment..WONDERFUL JOB!!! obviously your muse is alive and well!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cool

Oh yeah, I can see where this is going. Thanks for the entertainment. I usually read through quickly for the storyline and then go back a read the erotic parts. I wonder if Danica will learn how to manipulate the squealer amulet she has to wear before she kicks big Z's butt?

Keep up the good work, we appreciate it.

CGS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
EXCELLENT

I love these Fantasy stories.

As always another great installment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to read more soon!!

Wish I could write even half as well as you.

hornyinwvhornyinwvalmost 18 years ago
Damn!

Dark, my dear man you have done it again! I absolutely loved this chapter, although I was sorry to see some of the characters leave. It will be interesting to see what King Thakkorias and the others can do to combat Zoraster's plans. I am, as usual, anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well worth the effort

I've spent the last couple of days reading this series after I found it and have not been able to tear myself away. I can't wait for the next chapter!

ElvenspellElvenspellalmost 18 years ago
Awaiting Pt. 19

This is bar none the best series I've read. I mean, I'm often no big fan of series, but this one has me GLUED. Bring on Pt. 19 and beyond!

hornyhorns7hornyhorns7over 12 years ago
Love Your Stories

I absolutely love this story, sometimes I even find myself skipping the naughty bits just to get more of the story.

One thing though, there is the occasionally mix up with the names, for example you accidentally called Kyle, Grant in this episode and Nicholas,Jonathan in a previous one.

That said these stories are world-class keep up the phenomenal work.

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the catch!

I sent an email, hoping for a little more info, but thanks for the catch on those name mix-ups, and I'll endevor to get them corrected.

This is a long work with a large cast, and I was writing other stories at the same time, so I mess up every so often. Don't be afraid to point out any flubs I've made in a comment or an email. I'm hardly perfect, and happy to fix any mistakes found by my readers, so the next person to read through the story doesn't have to run into them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
broken record ehh?

Haha, Danica says she "is starting to feel like a broken record" saying good bye to her friends. I don't mind the occasional editing gaff, but this anachronism was bad, though it still amused me.

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 11 years agoAuthor
Ouch!

Yep, that was horrible... A broken record... Ugh.. I don't know how I missed it in the first place, and then my editor missed it as well. I will be fixing that. Totally out of place. Thanks for pointing it out!

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
Just to let you know, there was another 'set' of mistakes

There was an accidental name change of one of the characters. It was in part 12, page 5:

"Nicholas nodded and pulled his head back inside the tent. Danica heard a soft gurgle of water and knew that Jonathon had managed to get the tub started filling."

"Danica bit her bottom lip gently, and then smiled as she turned toward the tent. She softly spoke the words of a clairvoyance spell. "Oh my," Danica gasped as she watched Jonathon bend over the tub to test the temperature of the water. Another, somewhat louder, gasp burst from Danica when Jonathon..."

It changes back to Nicholas after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

Really enjoying this series. Had to have a giggle at the use of Guy Du Bastrya as a demon!

bornwildnfreebornwildnfreeover 7 years ago

I can't wait to see this story to the end. So well written! I've fallen in love with the characters and the plot line is great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous