All Comments on 'Descend to Heaven Ch. 04'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NatashaFilipovnaNatashaFilipovnaabout 9 years ago
Sex, Death and Transformation

I do love the miasma of personal change in this story. Not to mention the use of the tarot and your tutorial Re it's limits. What I love about the story is David's morphing into a more together version of himself. How you do this introspection thing is quite marvelous. This Anima exposure in the context of Ds is very alluring. I do both enjoy and envy your skill in presenting it. The story mostly hangs for me, but I wish it were longer. I guess if you continue on with it, Arianna could get fleshed out. I feel that throwing in the alchemical bit merits more of the hieros gamos and I don't see this having been accomplished here, but perhaps it's not supposed to. At least not yet. Thank you for another entrancing read. Looking forward to your next piece.

wibblewobblewibblewobblealmost 9 years ago
Pure Gratitude

Was going to re read one of your stories when joy of joys a new series appears. Thank you so much. Yet again I gain so much on so many levels. Always worth re reading .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A good writer at work

Dr M has the writing chops; glad he's back. I've got a better understanding of the d/s lifestyle after reading this, but ultimately a relationship like this is doomed to failure. The age difference is too great, hopes and aspirations for the future are widely disparate, and there only seems to be lust, not love. Lust is fun and a real rush, but it can't sustain a relationship, long term. Ariana will figure this out, sooner or later, and David will have to let her go, unless he is selfish. And even then she will leave him, eventually. In the meantime, write on! The sex is hot! And what older man wouldn't want a young woman like Ariana, even if he knew he couldn't keep her? I'm sure Dr M will contrive further lusty scenes, leaving both participants, and us, smoldering heaps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful, hot all around great...

Great work I would pay good money for this story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So happy

....to see that you're back with a new story. Well written as always and hot as ever. Love reading good stories told from the male POV - what you write in this chapter rings so true - subbiness makes a male feel more dominant and dominance makes for more subbiness - how perfectly put! You inspire me to write my own stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best Story Ever, I have read this 3 times

This is the best story ever. So good and so sexy. You have an art in creating characters and I wish I can do what David does. I like the way David knows what

Ariana really wants and gives her a great time.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Excuses for torture?!;))

My..my..What sorry excuses for torture!!;))

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348almost 6 years ago
Great

Excellent! I could feel the intelligence behind the writing. Thank you:))

SexyShonaSexyShonaalmost 6 years ago

This is the second story I’ve read of yours (the first being A Good Student) and you certainly have a way with words. While I did like the other story better (it seemed a bit more cohesive), I still very much enjoyed this one. My Love and I have a big age gap as well with him being 21 years older than I am. I found it fairly relatable in that sense. It helps that his name is David also. :)

Not only is your writing extremely hot and sensual, but it’s also been a lesson in learning more about myself and my sub side. You make a lot of wonderful points about the dom/sub dynamic that I’ve always known, but didn’t quite have the right words for.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I know it’s been years since you started this story but I so hope you continue it. It’s perfect and compelling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous