Descending From tbe Mist - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And my entire being quivered and sang with delight and relief as I felt the constrictions around my heart fall away in tatters, as the mist in my eyes faded from blue to violet and the room nearly turned red as my vision returned to normal, and I knew the same intense flooding relief was coursing through Renae as well as we came down from our mutual highs and we descended from the Mist, and we gasped and we groaned and we collapsed together in a sweating wreck, gradually regaining enough of our breath and our senses and our life force to remember to kiss each other, and kiss each other, and kiss each other some more...

Until there was a pounding at the door. "Can you guys wrap it up?" came a desperate cry. "We're getting pretty Blue here!"

We started guiltily -- we both knew that feeling, waiting on a safe space for sex but the couple ahead of us were too lost to keep track of time, so we both quickly put on the very bare minimum of clothing before rushing out to vacate the room...

Only to see it was none other than Toni and Jeff who were giving us the hurry-up. "It's you two!" Renae cried, having only barely hoisted her knickers into position, her bra undone, a cup threatening to fall away and reveal its contents.

"Yeah yeah -- can't talk," Jeff told us as they tried to rush past us.

"Hang on, hang on," I told them, standing in my jocks with a half-sated erection jutting at a rude angle. "I thought you guys said you did the deed this morning."

"We did," Toni confirmed; I saw her eyes flit quickly to my bulging briefs, but I was good enough to pretend I hadn't. "But we saw you guys heading in here together, and, well..." She trailed off, blushing.

"We couldn't help but come and listen," Jeff finished, matter-of-factly. "Nice boob, Renae," he added with a wink, even as he slammed the door, leaving Renae to realise her bra had in fact spilled her privacy, revealing herself to Jeff and Toni both.

And Renae and I looked at each other, even as we quickly redressed ourselves, lest an innocent should come across us in such a state. "Those little pervs!" she fumed, grinning all the same. "Listening in on our sex!"

"And getting so worked up they went and Coded, even though they've already shagged each other today," I observed.

"We must have made quite the racket," Renae reckoned, grinning wickedly.

We had only managed to make ourselves semi-decent, but I didn't care: I grabbed Renae and kissed her again, telegraphing my appreciation and delight at the unexpected turn of events of these past few minutes. "Thank you for saving my life," I murmured once we were done.

"Anytime," Renae grinned ¬-- looking like she meant it, too. "Now: shall we stay and listen in on these two, to return the favour?" she added, giggling as Toni and Jeff's hot-and-heavy sounds of mutual appreciation were already filtering through the closed door.

"And risk throwing another Code? The four of us will have this bathroom tied up all day," I reckoned. "Come on: let's go find some fairy bread."

"And maybe check on our children?" Renae added, as though it were a trifling afterthought.

"Aww, yeah. If there's time."

***

As special as that particular union with Renae was, ultimately it was just another day in the life of a survivor -- just another attempt to stay alive in a world afflicted by the Blue Mist.

Don't get me wrong, though. Hooking up with Renae was a true surprise and delight, akin to winning the lottery. But day to day, it wasn't all roses: a person's gotta live, and fucking one's ex or pairing up with random strangers simply to stay alive, often took away a lot of the joy that such unions once represented. And we were very thankful for the way society had adapted to these new daily needs: fuck-friendly bathrooms, dedicated apps like BlueAlert to give better forewarning of a Blue Mist onset, and a myriad of other apps like LifeSaver to make it easier to track down someone keen and able to take away your Mist, in return for you saving them from theirs.

It wasn't always so easy, though. Those first few weeks after the Blue Mist became a thing, those times were tough...

12