Disobedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahem," she cleared her throat, watching as the girl started and gazed up from below her painted lashes. The blush crept from her cheeks down over the tops of her breasts making her utterly beautiful.

Behind her the moan of her boy made her note that the girl was new, growling deeply she twisted his face around to make him look, "Is that the little cunt."

His nod was all she needed, letting go of his face she slashed out, feeling the blade dig deeply into his back, from shoulder to the middle of the back she went, her eyes focused and furious. The girl had returned to her loud wet noises, fueling another slash across his back, this one criss-crossing.

"See what this little bitch does to you boy, feel what she is doing to you," snarling it out she slashed straight downward, not listening to his screams, nor feeling the slickness of his blood, "Do you really want her? Do you really want to feel this every time you touch her?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" the girls' orgasm rained down upon the stunned silence, and as the boy fell limp against his bindings, the weight swung in a soft crescendo, only to stop as well and fall dead as well.

Slipping around to the front of him she lifts his chin watching as his eyes flicker open, landing on the bloody knife, a distinctive shiver courses through him behind her fingertips. He was starting to bruise, and the intricate web of cuts and lashes made his handsome figure look like a tormented soul from hell.

Reaching up she quickly releases the bindings watching him fall to his knees before her. Deftly she takes off the gag, and allows him to get his voice back before delicately whispering, "Now boy, tell me what I ordered you to do this morning."

"I was got dress in my best attire, be on my best behavior, and come to the club with you. I was to be kind and courteous, and above all I was not to touch another submissive or dominate."

"Very good," She looked down and inspected the cuts. They weren't deep enough to need stitches; in fact they were already starting to scab up. She was proud of her work, he had the point driven home to him, but one thing remained, "And boy, what do you do if you really want to play with someone?"

"Ask first Mistress," his whisper was monotone.

"Turn on your knees and look at the slut you admired so earlier. Look at how she touched herself during your pain. Look hard sub and study. Gaze at everything around you, for this is the last time you will be allowed to come with me."

He looked, and made a face that she couldn't distinctly describe. It was a combination of horror and terrible hurt. He looked at how the girl let her juices flow from herself, over her thighs, took in how she glowed from watching him. Then the look turned to something like shame, she felt her heartache at the decision she had made, but it was for the best.

"Unlock yourself."

Once he had his feet free he made to rise up to stand and she halted him, her hand taping her neck. Sighing he rested back on his heels, parting his thighs slightly as his hands turned palms up upon the tops of his legs. Raising his chin he leaned forward so that the d-ring of his collar showed.

The leash latched on with a solid click and she pulled it taunt to her so that his face was almost in her crotch, "Kiss", and he did so, pressing his dry lips to her leather clad valley and bowed his head.

Hearing someone move behind her, Mistress Red looked over her shoulder. Milinda had placed all her toys back in the duffle, leaving two out yet by the command of her Master. Smiling Red knew why Master Robert was renounded for his sadistic mind.

"Bring me the belt please little one." With the whisper of silk the male chastity belt was placed in her free hand, giving the girl a warm smile she focused back in on her boy.

"Kneel" he rose up high on his knees and parted his thighs. His eyes were glued on the belt in her hand. Slowly she put it on, happy that the harness didn't come down and around his waist, pulling off the clamps before pulling the belt tight. With a little tiny silver lock that she clicked into place the belt was on and secure. Tugging the leash again, "Kiss", she watched his movement in it. Satisfied that it wasn't too tight she reached out, feeling the handle of the zapper hit her palm.

"Milinda dear, come here now." Master Robert's voice broke the loud silence, it sort of heralded the end of the punishment, and others raised their voices once more into conversation.

"Sheen, and lead." She waited for him to start walking on his hands and knees before turning on the electrified tennis racket.

All the way out and even in the car, she spanked him with it, enjoying the little tiny zaps and sparks that flew, and the soft hisses that followed.

Upon the next week, Mistress Red locked the door to her apartment. Striding to out of her complex to her car her smile could not have been brighter, for back inside her dark home Wallace was chained, in the bathroom. His lead was hooked to the toilet and upon the floor were two dishes, one with water in it, and the other with a happy meal from McDonalds. He was being the obedient little pup she always knew he could be.

12