Doctor Pretty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

After her 11 o'clock appointment there was a message. "Hello. This message is for the bad girl. Meet me at Vines, the wine bar, at 5:15. Dressed like a bad girl. Make no mistake."

Her mouth went dry.

She arrived at exactly 5:15. Inside she let her eyes adjust to the relative dark. Her light grey flannel suit looked even lighter in the relative dark. Her cheeks coloured, but it was almost unnoticeable. She walked awkwardly toward the bar, amazed at the array of wines, and the long lists handwritten on chalkboards. She looked around, then blushed at the man behind the bar.

"Can I help you?"

"Oh. No. I'm meeting someone."

"A glass of wine while you're waiting?"

"Oh no, thanks." She held her purse in front her lap as she looked into the other part of the bar. Professional people, suits and skirts, everywhere.

"It's about time."

She turned quickly and saw him sitting there, nursing a glass of red wine. There was another glass of wine, white, also on the table. He was sitting back, and looked at her slowly, up and down, his eyes pausing at her breasts, her thighs, her crotch. He patted the bench beside him. She sat. As she began to cross her legs, he stopped her. "No need for that. Keep your legs apart."

She wondered if the people at the next table could her low grunt. Quickly and roughly he pushed his hand up between her thighs. She leaned forward and looked around skittishly, placing her hand on his wrist, which was useless against her strength.

"Why are you doing that, Doctor Pretty? Don't you want me to touch your pussy?"

Her face was rosy red. "Yes, but not here." She looked at him, pleading.

"Move your hands away." The way his eyes bore into hers was almost a physical threat. She moved her hands, felt his fingers sliding up her thighs, then touching her pussy, her wet, uncovered pussy. She whimpered. He pushed. Touched her clit. Her face turned redder and redder. She sipped her wine and tried to keep still.

"I'm going to cum. Please. Not here. oh. Please." She sipped her wine again. "I can't believe it. oh god." And she shuddered, spasms coursing through her as she tried to keep as still as she could. He let up, and smiled, taking his fingers out and holding them to her mouth.

"There. Taste yourself. You passed the test. Now we will order something to eat. But you are not to cross your legs. Understand?"

She licked his fingers, tasting her salty sweetness. Wafting up from under the table she could smell the scent of her own sex. She felt so naughty, so bad. It only made her wetter, only made her want more.

They ate.

"Now I am going to take you back to my place. It is set up for bad girls like you. you want to be a bad girl, don't you? you like being a bad girl, don't you?"

They arrived at his place. Not an apartment so much as the back of an office building. An alley out the back. High ceilings. Steel struts for ceiling joists.

"Stand there," he said, pointing to a small rug in the middle of the space. When she stepped on it, she realized it was a polar bear rug. God, she thought. The space was huge, easily 40 feet by 40 feet, and that was just this large living area. In one corner was a kitchen. A couple of doors that led, presumably, to bedrooms, or a den, god knows what. Her stomach was tightly knotted.

He said nothing. From the side wall he unhooked a rope, a rope that looked like it should have been holding up a sail on a boat. As he loosened it, she saw the other end descending from the ceiling, until it was shoulder height. She did what she was told. Stood in the middle. He picked up a tie from the back of a leather couch, knotted it, and approached her. Without hesitation he placed the knot between her lips, and tightened it around her head.

"Take off your jacket."

She did. She was wearing nothing underneath. Her nipples were hard little buds.

"Your wrists," he said.

She held them out. Her heart beat hard. It pounded. She thought people in the street outside must be able to hear it. She felt the rope to the ceiling going around her wrists, then he walked back to the wall and tugged the rope up, her wrists rising, her breasts lifting. Her nipples aching now. He moved behind her, and unzipped her skirt, then slid it off easily. She stepped out of it without being asked. He threw it onto a chair.

She saw herself in the mirror above the fireplace. She looked so wonderful. She felt wonderful. She was glad she spent so much time keeping herself fit and trim, glad she had never had a baby so that her stomach was very flat for a woman of 37. She hoped he liked her. She hoped he couldn't get enough of her.

"I'm a bad girl," she said aloud, with a slight shy smile on her face, her eyes looking down then flitting up to see his reaction. "I'm a bad girl and I need to be spanked. Please."

He walked around her, touching her nipples, touching her pussy. She opened her legs for him. He lifted his hand and smacked her buttock. She grunted. He hit her buttock again. First one, then the other. "You are a bad girl. A naughty, wanton bad girl." Smack! Smack! He kept up this chatter, smacking her in between his words.

"Doctor Pretty, you have exceeded my wildest expectations. At first I thought it would be a simple conquest. A one-night stand. A laugh for me and my buddies." She burned with shame at the thought. He sunk his fingers into her pussy and she heard the wet sound. He circled her clit, pressing hard. She came in about one minute.

"You are such a bad girl, much badder than I imagined, Doctor Pretty." He wiped his fingers on her stomach, a glistening line of cuntjuice. "And you like being a bad girl, don't you?"

She nodded. He unzipped his pants, and took out his cock, stroking it to full hardness. He grasped her hips and pulled her toward his cock and let it slide along her pussy lips, over her clit. The upturned end of it found the channel of her pussy. He slowly pushed it in. She groaned.

"I would like you to be my special bad girl, Doctor Pretty. Would you like to be my special bad girl?" She nodded frantically, making grunting sounds through the gag. He started to pump his cock into her. His eyes burned into hers. Then he came. Thrusting harder, shooting his hot white cum deep into her cunt. She whined with need herself, muffled sounds of need coming through the gag. He took his cock out and she could feel the warm liquid cooling as it trickled down the inside of her thighs. His fingers went to her pussy again, circling her clit. She shuddered, groaned, moaned as she came again.

"Such a bad girl. Did you ever imagine you were such a slut?" His fingers continued to work her pussy, her body jerking as he touched the very sensitive skin of her clit. He knew what he was doing. Eventually the sensitivity was replaced by the return of the ache. Just when she was about to cum again, he took his fingers away, and left the room. He returned with a glass of wine and a magazine, sitting down in an armchair right beside her. Every few seconds he would lift his hand to stroke her pussy, play with her clit. Eventually, she came again.

He sipped his wine. Her skin was glistening with sweat.

After about ten minutes, he slid his fingers again along her pussy. It was soaking wet. Then he slid them up the crack of her ass. She whimpered as she tried to spread her legs further. He teased her anus for several minutes, touching, teasing, pressing. Inserting his fingertip just an inch or so, then taking it out. In his lap, his cock was hard again. Repeatedly he spread the wetness from her pussy up to her asshole, making it very wet. He stood up finally, putting the magazine down. His cock was fully erect again, the slight upturn bouncing. He stood behind her.

"You want me to fuck you in the ass, don't you? You want to know I have cum in every hole of yours, don't you, Doctor Pretty?"

She said nothing, her eyes wide, thinking fast, breathing hard. Then after a few seconds she grunted, and nodded her head. She closed her eyes and pressed her ass back. He smiled. He pushed his cock against her wet ass. Found her tight hole. Then pushed harder. And harder. Then he grabbed her hips tightly. She could feel his fingers digging in. Then he rammed his cock hard into her. She screamed through the gag. Gradually she relaxed. He pushed harder. Sliding it in. Then out slightly. Then faster, and faster. He grunted. She felt like a ragdoll, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her body relaxed totally as he fucked her harder and harder. Then he came, shooting his cum into her bowels. He pulled out, and wiped himself off, then put his cock away. He moved in front of her. She could feel his warm cum pulsing out of her ass, and slowly down her thighs. It felt cool on her buttocks, on the warm skin of her inner thighs. Her wrists were painful, her ass was painful, she could barely stand.

He undid her, and sat her down in the chair he had been sitting in. He put a blanket over her. They said nothing. He brought her a glass of water. He sat and read his magazine, looking up occasionally over at her as she sat there, her eyes closed. When they were open and she found him looking at her, she smiled weakly and blushed. After an while, he got up and took the blanket off her. She just lay there, letting him look at her naked body.

"You are going to be my special bad girl now, you understand? There are other girls, bad girls, but they don't have your quality. So you will be my bad girl. I will call you and let you know when I want you. I will give you my private line at work, and my number here. You are never to intrude or make things difficult. But you won't want to, will you, Doctor Pretty?"

She smiled and quickly shook her head. "No. I won't be difficult. I will be your special bad girl." She squirmed, feeling the discomfort in her ass. "But..." She stopped, biting her lip, fighting back tears. "But... what does that mean? What will you do with me? I need to know."

He walked over and cupped her cheek. "I will see you every day. You will tell me what you want to do, how you want to cum, what you have been thinking about. I will give you a key to my apartment, and you will do the same. If I am entertaining, you will be welcome to stay, but you won't interfere, or get jealous. If I interrupt you, I will be very discreet. In 3 months' time you will choose whether to stay, or go. Do you understand?"

She nodded, and sighed. A warmth spread over her. She smiled. She looked up. "Are you allowed to kiss me?"

He bent over and placed a kiss on her lips, a soft kiss that gradually became stronger, alive and bruising. She whimpered, and tears started in her eyes again. The kiss over, she wiped her eyes.

It was only eleven o'clock - it seemed like a week had passed. "May I get dressed?"

"Yes, you may. I will call a cab."

She dressed and went home, grateful for her own shower, her own sheets, her own bed. Her fine things.

***

She stood by her filing cabinet looking out over the city. Her wrists were sore, and she rubbed them Her ass was sore, but she shifted her feet to relieve the discomfort. More than anything else, she was letting herself feel all the sensations, trying to remember what it was like.

"You seem in a good mood," Joyce said, bringing in a file.

Jane Pretty smiled back and nodded. "Yes, I suppose I am. Nothing special. Just overdoing it a little. I've been a bad girl."

Joyce nodded back, wondering what it was she had been doing. It was like the Doctor was on drugs, but with no side-effects. Whatever it was, she sure could use some herself, thought Joyce.