Dreams of the Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, with Drew's undulating pelvis causing the shaft of his cock to rub deliciously against her clit, Jo Anne felt the pleasure of the act overtake her discomfort. The hot, moist, suction of her tight pussy combined with his excitement in the glory of her lovely body, soon had Drew near to orgasm. As Jo Anne began to ride up and down his massive cock letting her tight quim slip up and down his wide shaft, lightly moaning in her own building pleasure, Drew couldn't contain himself. He grabbed her waist with both hands and bucked hard upwards against her several times as he roared in furious orgasm. The strength of his body shook Jo Anne and she pumped hard against him to encourage his explosion and milk his spurting member of its load. He relaxed and sighed. She felt the fantastic hardness of his cock begin to ebb.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Baker I just couldn't hold back. I had to cum." She smiled down at him. "You're just too hot." She laughed at that and let herself slip off of his cock and snuggled beside him. While she had not achieved orgasm at least this initial fuck had burned enough energy to relax her. Drew also now seemed relaxed and no longer overanxious. After a few moments Jo Anne leaned over his chest and licked his left nipple and then pushed her head further over to kiss his right one. With her right hand she lightly grasped his flaccid, sticky cock and began slowly stroking it. She used her tongue to trace down the center of his chest worming her body lower on the bed so she could caress his muscular stomach. She kissed his belly-button as his dick stiffened. She lightly rubbed the head of his cock against her cheek as she bestowed kisses around his abdomen.

Turning her head towards his cock she focused her gaze upon the rapidly inflating member. She lifted her head off his stomach while at the same time bringing his cock towards her mouth and slipped her lips over the head and down the mighty shaft a couple of inches. She slowly drew her lips back to the head slathering her saliva on to his dick with her tongue. Raising herself up she positioned her head directly over his dick and now leisurely began to push her mouth down the marvelous expanse of his cock. She consciously pressed her bright red lips hard against the shaft of his dick as she slid them, very slowly, down on him. She could feel his potent member filling her mouth, pressing against her tongue and palate at the same time. Gathering her determination and inhaling through her nose deeply she pressed further letting the head of his cock push against the back of her throat.

She could feel Drew's hands on top of her head playing with her hair and gently but urgently seeking to persuade her to continue with the warm, wet envelopment of his dick. She paused again gathering herself and then began applying as much suction as she could muster to his dick. Drew groaned with pleasure and pressed her head down with his hands while, at the same time, hunching against her mouth. The head of his cock slipped past the back of her mouth into her throat triggering a deep croak as she gagged hard on the turgid length of dick in her throat, "Aaawwk." She backed off and released his cock from her mouth and sat up placing her hand on her throat. "Gosh, oh, you're so big baby. I can't take it that deep. Not yet anyway."

"I think you can get there Mrs. Baker -- it takes practice." She laughed. He smiled. "I think you should try again."

"OK, well, I'll try."

She lowered her head again onto his eager cock and he gripped her lightly in his hands. As her lips slid down the length of his cock Drew inhaled sharply in exquisite pleasure. She didn't stop until the head of his cock was at the back of her mouth. Then, with resolve, she pressed further down letting the head enter her throat and agitate her gag reflex. "Uuuugh, ugh," she croaked but resisted pulling back leaving his throbbing member deep in her throat. Her gags receded and she pressed to close the final space between her nose and Drew's abdomen. In his raging excitement he sharply hunched against her mouth driving his swollen cock even deeper in her throat which combined with his frenzied clutching of her head against his crotch elicited pure terror in Jo Anne. She felt she was choking and in wild panic began vocalizing her fear and trying to pull her head off his dick. Her cries were garbled by the huge cock in her mouth until Drew lifted his hands allowing her to raise herself up gasping, flushed, and bewildered.

"Aww, aww, oh, oh God!" she cried as she tried to sooth herself by stroking her throat with her hands. "I thought I was going to choke Drew. I couldn't breathe."

After a moment she regained her composure and turned her attentions again to Drew's massive penis. She began inhaling his dick, stretching her lips so as to encompass its whole girth. With a groan of satisfied pleasure she pressed her mouth down his cock letting the head pass into her throat. She was relaxed and inspired by lust now and did not panic as she choked momentarily on his thick shaft as it slid deep into her throat. When she pulled back, she did so slowly applying deep suction that she visualized was fixated a wad of cum deep in his balls, like a tractor beam pulling a space ship into the maw of a black hole. Only when she felt the rim of the head touch against the back of her teeth did she open her mouth, release his cock momentarily and breathe deeply. Quickly she resumed forcing her mouth fully down his magnificent manhood while pressing her lips hard against the shaft. She sucked as hard as she was able, imaging the wad now beginning its journey in response to her needy sucking. Her imagination was encouraged by Drew's low moan of pleasure and slow powerful hunch against her mouth. Clearly the magma within his loins was beginning to rise.

She felt both of his hands lightly cupping the back of her head and fingering her hair. She redoubled her efforts by increasing the speed of her thrusts down his cock while slathering the length of the shaft with her saliva. Each time the cock filled the back of her mouth she grunted a small squeal of delight. Jo Anne for the first time had the delicious sensation of being fucked in the mouth. Drew shuddered hard and arched his back so that his cock pierced deeply into her throat which, to Jo Anne's delight, she found she could handle. As Drew dropped back down his dick slid back against her pressed lips and she felt a spurt gush hotly against the roof of her mouth. She squeezed her lips hard again and felt a drooling last spasm of cum flow onto her tongue. She sat up, holding the cum in her mouth, and gazed at him. The semen seemed to numb her tongue and she couldn't identify its taste with anything else. She swallowed and then retched lightly and looked down covering her mouth. Nothing came out. She looked at Drew, "I swallowed it baby, I did."

"Yes, thanks Mrs. Baker. I knew you could."

They rested and chatted easily for a while, about school, about the play, about people they knew, Drew looking at her with his head resting on his palm and his elbow against the mattress, Jo Anne lay prone on her back. She could feel his semen in her tummy as a certain queasiness and she could taste a residue of it in her mouth. An odd feeling of satisfaction welled up in her, as if she had accomplished something by sucking off Drew. She giggled at the thought.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm just so happy with you Drew," she beamed, "Really."

He was dazzled by her girlish charm and womanly beauty. She sat up and smiled at him, her bright eyes igniting anew the lust in him. He leaned forward and kissed Jo Anne and gently pushed her shoulders down towards the bed. Jo Anne reclined and spread her legs as Drew positioned himself between them. He reached down to her warm quim and began fingering it, first with one then two fingers. She was wet, dilated and ready. As he mounted her she gripped his cock with one hand and directed it to her pussy. Drew placed each hand on Jo Anne's shoulders and pulled her onto his dick as hard and fast as he could, punctuating the entry by popping his pelvis hard against her. Jo Anne yelled, "Awwwww," in surprise and discomfort from the tremendous stroke but wrapped her long legs around his backside and pushed down on his butt to increase the pressure on her pussy. Drew launched into a vigorous pumping raising his butt up to partially withdraw his cock and then slamming it into her as deeply and as forcefully as possible.

Jo Anne had never had such a pussy-pounding fuck in her life. She held on to Drew like a cowboy trying to ride a wild stallion. His thick meaty cock slid and rubbed against her clit deliciously as she built towards an explosive orgasm. She could hear herself squeaking with each stroke of his huge slab of dick but she wasn't conscious of making the sounds. Drew was energetically pumping away and making low grunts as well. To increase his leverage against her he would raise his head and chest up to force his pelvis even harder into her. Gradually he was forcing her into the headboard and Jo Anne awkwardly sought to brace herself against it by putting her arms over her head. Suddenly, she screamed and shook and whinnied almost like a horse and dug her long nails viciously into Drew's back, drawing blood. She squeezed him hard with her legs and popped her hips up against him several times as her orgasm played itself out. Drew shouted as he came in her and rammed his dick deeply one last time. They fell still, tightly clutched together.

Jo Anne was struck by the complete absence of thought, only their two bodies seemed to matter. Only the presence of his long dick, quiet now but still rammed as deep in her as possible, seemed to have any significance. He started to move, to roll off her, but she stayed him. "Please, don't Drew, stay in me." He lay quietly on top of her marveling at the beauty he had been privileged to ravish. She was far and away the loveliest woman he had ever been intimate with. He knew this would be a memory that he would cherish. A piece of ass like Mrs. Baker didn't come along often for any man.

Jo Anne was so pleased with her performance with Drew that afternoon it was hard to contain her enthusiasm when she got home. Having fucked and sucked the boy she felt was a noteworthy achievement. This was no longer some weird, tawdry hand job affair; this was a real affair with real lovemaking and real exchange of bodily fluids. She laughed out loud as she made dinner. Kevin looked at her, "What's with you?"

"Nothing. Sally was funny at work today."

The next day was Sunday and Jo Anne and Kevin went to their Southern Baptist church like always, Jo Anne going early to be in the choir. The preacher, a humorless but literate middle aged man with thinning hair and a paunchy physique, seemed to be speaking directly to her, Jo Anne thought, but she resented message. He spoke of how sin, specifically sins of the flesh, separated one from God, that is, how sinning interfered with communion with the God. This seemed flatly wrong to Jo Anne. Her own recent carnal adventures had infused her with a powerful feeling of being in touch with a universal life force, what was that if not God? Who was this man to tell her that her emotions were wicked and that her perceptions were invalid? Fucking Drew had been the holiest thing she had done in years. The joy that sprang from it meant it must be a good thing. She was burning with emotion as she left the service and slipped by the pastor rather than pausing to shake his hand. She was an alien in this place and the hot flush on her cheek wasn't shame but anger. Jo Anne would never attend another church service.

After church, Jo Anne and Kevin drove over to their daughter's house to have Sunday dinner with Ashley and her husband Niall. Jo Anne stared silently out the car window as they drove lost in her existential thoughts. Kevin tried to start a conversation about the sermon, "I couldn't follow what the preacher was getting at today. Could you Jo Anne?"

Jo Anne glared at Kevin with contempt. "Yes, I understood him. I don't think that son-of-a-bitch has anything to tell me."

Kevin was stunned by the vehemence of Jo Anne's response and her use of profanity. "I thought you liked this church?"

"I've tried to fit in there, but ...." Jo Anne didn't finish the sentence and turned again to ruminate while staring out the window. Kevin remained silent. She needed to talk to someone about this but Kevin wasn't the right person. She closed her eyes and let the anger at the preacher dissipate. By the time they got to Ashley's she was in her usual good humor.

Jo Anne didn't much care for Niall. He was prematurely balding, wore large glasses, and was bookish to the point of being nerdy. Her daughter was young, radiant, and glorious with bountiful wavy blond hair, a very cute figure with large breasts, and a cheerful, generous personality. Niall was five years older than Ashley and acted more like her father than her husband and lover. Jo Anne cringed to think of Ashley giving her body to him. Today, everything Niall said and did only irritated Jo Anne. As she thoughtfully munched the over-done pork chop that her daughter served her Jo Anne determined to change Ashley's life. Jo Anne was in the process of changing her own life and she would see that Ashley dumped this loser and found happiness as well. Suddenly, as if she had been slapped, Jo Anne stopped chewing and looked wide-eyed at Ashley for a long moment. Gears in Jo Anne's head whirled as Ashley quizzically returned her stare.

"What is it mother?"

"The play, er, the high school play I've been working on is this week. Drew, uh, Drew Kingman is playing the lead in Macbeth this week, won't you and Niall come to see it?'

"Uh, sure mom, we'll come see it if you would like." She smiled tolerantly at Jo Anne.

Jo Anne's mind reeled with the thought of pairing her young lover with her bounteous daughter. The mental picture of them together just clicked -- it seemed a natural, except for the fact that Ashley was married and Drew was involved in an affair with Ashley's mother. A warm glow came over Jo Anne as she continued to ponder such an arrangement. Could she sacrifice her happiness with Drew (which couldn't go on much longer in any case, she knew) for the benefit of Ashley? Drew could satisfy Ashley's God-given desires and fulfill her. Niall had to go, that would be a mere formality.

As she considered the notion, Jo Anne realized that she wasn't ready to let go of Drew yet -- they had unfinished business, but she could see that soon, it would be best for all if she would move on. She shuddered with pleasure as she thought about what she wanted to achieve in terms of lovemaking with Drew. She wanted to become completely comfortable with sucking him off and they weren't quite there yet. That this was important to her amused Jo Anne. She recognized that she had become a different person, a woman for whom sexual satisfaction had become paramount. She avoided labeling herself with any of the common terms for such women but she knew that her prudishness was a thing of the past.

The play had two performances - the first on Thursday and then on Friday night. On Thursday the performance was a little ragged but Drew pulled off his lines well and Jo Anne was pleased with the overall effort. As the play ended she asked Drew to meet behind the gym in ten minutes, he nodded in agreement. She was there before Drew and called to him in the dark. "Over here Drew. Come to me lover."

They embraced and kissed deeply as Drew ground his cock against her and Jo Anne reciprocated by hunching against his prominent erection. "Lean back against the wall baby," she instructed him. Drew let his back rest against the brick wall at the back of the gym. The lovely form in front of him knelt to the ground and looked up at him. She had her palms each placed on the sides of his pelvis. Jo Anne smiled at him, "You were wonderful out there tonight Drew. There were a couple of rough spots but you were great baby, you really took over the part."

"Thanks Mrs. Baker, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Once I got started I wasn't nervous."

"Mmmm, yes, so now I would like to reward you, okay?"

"Ooo, sounds great, Mrs. Baker. I'm ready for a reward." He smiled at her with a gleam in his eye. She laughed.

"I want to swallow your load Drew," she said huskily. The absence of a sense of shame as she said those words struck Jo Anne as remarkable.

"I've got one for you, Mrs. B."

Jo Anne began to rub his cock from the outside of his pants. She could feel the asphalt paving grinding her knees as she squirmed about, shredding the pantyhose she wore. She undid his belt and pants and slipped them down his legs. She gripped his underwear and pulled that down as well, leaving him bare from the waist to his ankles. Rising up on her knees she reached and unbuttoned the bottom three buttons on his shirt and spread it wide revealing the full glory of his hard flat abdomen and the mighty dick sticking out from it. She cradled his cock lovingly in her hands and kissed it repeatedly. Drew's erection blossomed into a magnificent hard-on that demanded to be sucked. It was if a magnetic force pulled her head onto his eager throbbing cock. She sucked enthusiastically, lustfully, madly. The joy of having his dick in her mouth was palpable to her. She had the sensation of sucking at the fount of life as she pulled her cheeks in to increase the suction on his dick.

Drew now had handfuls of her hair in each fist and was hunching against her lovely lips as she sucked down on him deeply. Pulling back quickly she momentarily broke his grasp to gulp air and then gladly surrendered herself to it again. Drew was hammering at her head as if fucking her. Jo Anne squealed in rhythmic bursts of lustful satisfaction. Drew groaned loudly and held her head tight against his abdomen as his hot cum filled her mouth. He released her and Jo Anne tilted back her head and opened her mouth wide to show the creamy glob of his goo that filled it. Drew smiled appreciatively. Jo Anne closed her mouth and then placing her lovely right hand along her throat, she gulped hard, acutely aware of the tactile feel of the large glob of warm semen as it oozed down her throat. She felt a profound sense of unity with Drew as the cum settled in her tummy, as if it carried his spirit. Closing her eyes for a long moment she fought back any gagging reaction and then looking at Drew said, "Thank you baby. That was wonderful."

"Thank you Mrs. Baker. That was the best blowjob I've ever had."

Better than Cassie Fuller?"

Drew laughed. "Don't go there, please."

"I'm joking, you're an attractive young guy and I know you probably have lots of girls."

"Not many, but, a few." He smiled sheepishly.

She stood and inspected her knees. While reddened, the skin on her knees wasn't broken but there were large gaping holes in the pantyhose at each knee. "I'll have to trash these before I get home."

"You'll be alright Mrs. Baker?'

"Yes. Goodnight Drew. See you tomorrow." They exchanged a quick kiss and he rambled to his car and drove off as she watched him. When he was out of sight she pulled her ragged pantyhose off and threw it in the dumpster. The affair with Drew had changed her, she felt this deep in her psyche. The mild distress she felt in her stomach from swallowing his large wad signified to Jo Anne that she had entered a darker, richer, wilder place than she had trod before and that there was no return. It was as if she had slipped into a different dimension of existence where animal passions dictated the logic of things. Perhaps she would pass Drew along to Ashley and relinquish his sweet attentions but her mission, her quest for sexual fulfillment, would have to continue. It was her destiny, it was her birthright.