Drifting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth drank too much champagne and she felt herself up in a cloud, floating. Here, in Rita's house, a new batch of women flirted with Marlo. Beth watched them and felt miserable. How much of a claim did she really have on Marlo?

She finally managed to corner Marlo at the bar.

"I love you," Beth whispered.

Marlo smiled and looked down at Beth's breasts. "I like the dress."

"Aren't you happy?"

"Happy?"

"I mean about the show. Everything seemed to go, no matter what the price."

Marlo shrugged. "I suppose now I'll be able to fix the roof on the house."

"You're not thinking of leaving New York now, are you?"

"At some time, yes."

"You have more reason than ever to stay."

Marlo smiled again. "If I had any reason, it would be you. What's upstairs? Can we find a place to be alone?"

Beth knew what that look meant and she blushed. "Marlo, not here."

"Yes, here. I thought you said you were my woman."

"I am, but--"

"Come on now, we won't be missed at all."

Yielding to Marlo's persistence, Beth led the way upstairs. She wondered what Marlo had in mind. Marlo's unpredictability always thrilled her. What a perfect lover she was!

They found an empty bedroom, and inside it Marlo went to the adjoining bathroom to wash her face. "I'm bushed," she said. "I hate crowds." Then she called Beth, told her to come into the bathroom.

"You ought to be down at the party," Beth said, her voice uncertain, her heart pounding.

"I told you I don't like crowds."

Beth moved into Marlo's arms and Marlo kissed her, the kiss wet, hot, demanding. Marlo's hands slid down Beth's back to lift her dress in the rear, lift it to get her palms on Beth's buttocks.

Beth made a half-hearted protest. Of course it was no use. She was thrilled anyway, aroused by Marlo's hands, aroused by Marlo's cologne. Thrilled at the way Marlo's strong hands clutched and squeezed her ass. She was always such a pushover when she had a woman's hands on her ass.

Beth leaned back and said: "I don't like it when other women flirt with you."

Marlo looked amused. "You shouldn't let that bother you."

"I don't like it."

"Honey, you know I'm not into anything exclusive."

"Why, Marlo? Why can't you--"

"I told you it doesn't work for me."

Then she lifted Beth's dress in front to look at Beth's underpinnings, the sleek stockings, the long garter straps, the lilac lace garter belt.

"Mmm."

Beth blushed. She had dressed this way especially for Marlo. The approval in Marlo's eyes made her feel wonderful. "Oh Marlo."

"My lovely Beth. My lovely lovely Beth."

"I love you."

Marlo's fingertips lightly stroked Beth's cunt through her panties. Beth closed her eyes, shuddering with delight as Marlo gently rubbed the swollen lips. Beth imagined she could smell her own arousal. She arched her pelvis forward.

Marlo spoke in a throaty voice. "You're hot, baby."

"For you, Marlo."

"Show me."

Beth's hands trembled as she pulled the crotch of her flimsy panties aside and opened her cunt with her fingers.

Marlo gazed down at it, at the pink groove wet and glistening. "I love your cunt."

Beth groaned and gave her more, opening her legs, stretching her lips even further apart.

Marlo touched the hood of Beth's clitoris with her forefinger, just a light grazing, then a firmer stroke along the shaft, until finally she tugged the foreskin back to expose the pink jewel of the head.

Beth moaned. She could see it. With her neck bent, she gazed down at herself and watched Marlo's finger as it played with her clitoris.

A cry of pleasure escaped Beth's lips as she felt the other fingers slide easily into her wet opening.

All the way inside. She squirmed on Marlo's hand.

Marlo said: "Have you ever been fisted?"

Beth's heart pounded. "No. You know how inexperienced I am."

"Maybe someday we'll try it."

But at the moment Marlo wanted something else. Her fingers moved inside Beth, stroking in and out, fucking her at the same time as her thumb and forefinger manipulated Beth's swollen clitoris. Beth came hard, almost buckling on her high heels, her head supported by Marlo's shoulder as she rocked her pelvis through the intense orgasm.

"Oh God."

"Get on the bed," Marlo said. "And off with the panties."

Beth no longer cared about the party downstairs, about whether or not they'd be missed. She walked to the bed, lifted her dress and quickly removed her panties. Marlo helped her settle herself on her back on the edge of the bed, and then Marlo went down on her knees on the floor to take Beth's legs on her shoulders.

She traveled around Beth's cunt, opening it, looking at it, teasing Beth about how wet she was. "Such a stiff little clit," Marlo said. "Such a horny little girl." She pushed three fingers inside, then pulled them out and slipped one finger into Beth's ass and the other two fingers back in her cunt. Then she leaned forward to lick and suck Beth's dripping little pussy until she had Beth bouncing on the bed in a climax.

At that moment the door opened and someone gasped in surprise.

It was Rita, standing there staring at them, Beth turning her head to stare back at her in shock.

Rita giggled. "Really, I'm sorry." She spun around and left, the door closing behind her.

Beth groaned. "Oh hell."

"Forget it," Marlo said. "It serves her right for not knocking."

"It's her house."

"And we're using one of the bedrooms. Come on, give me some more."

"Marlo, please..."

"No, give me some more."

Marlo's fingers worked again, worked in both openings as she watched Beth's face. When Beth came, Marlo leaned over Beth and kissed Beth's mouth and told her how much she loved her.

* * *

Lucy wandered into a swank boutique in the Village. It was a hot, damp day, everyone sweating, but the boutique was cool and clean and smelled faintly of roses.

At a rack of clothes, Lucy idly pushed the hangers along the bar. Over in a corner, two women stood talking, one tall and thin, the other short and chunky. They looked at Lucy as they talked, and after a while the chunky woman ambled over.

"Hi. Can I help you with anything? I did this rack myself. I'm the designer."

"The designer?"

The woman chuckled, her shoulders moving, her big breasts vibrating under an ample silk blouse. "Well, someone has to design the clothes, don't they? That's what I do. Are you a model? You've certainly got the body for it. Sure, you're a model, aren't you?"

Lucy smiled. "No, I'm not."

"I think you're pretending."

"I mean it, I'm not."

"My name's Val."

She was a husky butch with short hair and muscles and a seductive voice that would seem intimate if she were reading the telephone book.

"I'm Lucy."

"Hi, Lucy."

Lucy looked at the butch's hands. Expressive hands that looked strong and soft at the same time.

"You really ought to be a model," Val said.

Lucy laughed. "I wouldn't mind it. I bet it's glamorous."

Val flirted with her, touched her arm, said she thought Lucy would look beautiful in some of the clothes she designed. The flirting was of the no nonsense kind and Lucy knew exactly what was happening, and when Val finally asked Lucy to come to her studio to try on some clothes, Lucy nodded.

"When?" Lucy said.

"Right now," Val answered. "My studio is part of my apartment."

"Oh."

"Are you afraid of me?"

Amused, Lucy touched Val's heavy silver necklace. "Are you sure you can handle me?"

A sigh came out of Val, a long sigh of happy victory. "I'll try, honey."

Val lived in a large midtown apartment with a balcony overlooking the East River. She brought out cold beer and said Lucy might want to cool off in a shower. "There's a robe and towels in the bathroom, sweets. Just call if you need anything."

Of course it was merely an invitation to clean up, which Lucy didn't mind at all because she liked to be fresh for her butches. She wasn't like some girls she knew. And Val wasn't messy like Marlo. Val was neat and clean herself, something evident to anyone who looked around her apartment. Lucy resented the way Beth never bothered to tidy up in Marlo's place, always tossing things around as if it was understood Lucy would keep the place decent. Lucy thought Beth was a bitch who had got her hooks into Marlo when Marlo ought to know better. Marlo always talked about how she hated New York people and here she was fucking one of them and obviously liking it. What surprised Lucy was that she wasn't as jealous as she might have been a few months ago, maybe because she was getting to like New York and she understood now Marlo wasn't the only butch in the world who might do it for her.

Val might do it for her. After the shower, Lucy put on the fluffy robe and rejoined Val in the sun-filled living room. Val was still dressed, standing near a table with a beer can in one hand.

Val said: "Do you want to try on clothes now?"

"Whatever you want."

"Maybe later."

Lucy smiled. Barefooted, she walked over to Val with her eyes on Val's big breasts. "Are you going to be tough with me?"

"Is that what you like? You're pretty advanced for someone so young."

"Mmm."

Lucy was close enough now to be almost touching Val's body with her own. She put her hands on Val's shoulders, and then she slid her hands down and she started unbuttoning Val's shirt.

Val was amused. She stood there and let the girl do what she liked. When the shirt came off, she pulled her shoulders back to show her big breasts filling the full-cut white bra.

The heavy tits excited Lucy, and she felt as though she were about to unwrap a Christmas present. She moved behind Val to get her unhooked, and then stepped in front of Val again to pull away the loose bra.

Val knew the effect she produced. Her breasts were a pair of heavy delights. She pulled her shoulders back again, proud of her tits and happy to see the lust in Lucy's eyes.

"You like these, don't you, honey?" She placed a hand under each breast and lifted them as though offering them to the girl. "Come on, let's sit down on the sofa awhile."

After Val sat down, Lucy stretched out on her back with her head in Val's lap and her face turned up to Val's breasts. Their needs matched as though they'd known each other for years. Cupping her right breast with her right hand, Val leaned forward to get her fat tumescent nipple in Lucy's mouth. "Suck it, baby. I love it when they're sucked."

Lucy buried her face in the warm pillow of Val's breast, and Val held her, hugging her maternally as she sucked at the nipple that was almost the size of a thumb. Val moaned as Lucy's teeth nipped at the areola. "Oh, you bitch, suck it," Val said, her free hand sliding under Lucy's robe to get her fingers in Lucy's cunt and test the wetness.

Lucy loved the feel of the big woman, loved the feel of the tit in her mouth. She felt comforted. But she still needed a fuck, and pulling her knees up, she opened them wide to let Val know what she wanted.

Val chuckled. She cupped Lucy's cunt, pulled her breast out of Lucy's mouth and bent her head to give the girl a hot deep kiss. "Eager for it, aren't you?"

"Make me come."

Val's hand moved over Lucy's wet sex. Her finger started rubbing Lucy's clit, pressing the shaft, sliding the sheath back and forth. Lucy shuddered, arched her back and came hard.

Val kissed her again. Then she told Lucy to get off her lap and they rose together. "Why don't you get out of the robe so I can look at you?"

Lucy slipped out of the robe and pressed her body against Val's, against the pillows of Val's breasts. She hid her face in Val's shoulder. She felt a great pull toward this maternal woman, something she hadn't felt with a woman before, never with Marlo.

Val wanted to look at her. She made Lucy step back, and Lucy blushed as Val looked her over.

"You really ought to be a model, honey."

"I don't know anything about it."

"Maybe you can go to school." Val playfully tweaked Lucy's little tits. She made Lucy turn to show her ass and passed her hand over the firm curves of Lucy's buttocks. "You're gorgeous. Come on, let's go to the bedroom."

She led Lucy by the hand.

Lucy's eyes were on Val's heavy breasts as they climbed onto the bed. Val kissed her, fucking her mouth with her tongue, forcing Lucy's head down to the pillow. Open, receptive, Lucy felt a wave of pleasure building in her belly.

Then she headed for the big brown nipples. She filled her mouth with a heavenly tit, sucking at it like a hungry babe.

Val held her, cradling her, lifting her breast to Lucy's ravenous mouth. She knew what the girl needed. She stroked Lucy's face as Lucy sucked her breast.

Lucy suddenly pulled away, smiled at Val with a mischievous look. Facing away from Val, she knelt on all fours. "Come on, fuck me."

Val was amused. She was in no hurry. She left the bed to strip off the rest of her clothes.

Lucy looked at her, suddenly hot as she watched the chunky woman don a hip strap and a thick lavender colored dildo.

"Nice toy," Lucy said, lewdly wagging her hips.

Val chuckled. "Just be patient now. I like to take my time." She put some lube on the cock, working it along the length of the shaft with her fingers. Then she climbed onto the bed behind Lucy and lowered her face to sniff the girl's ass and cunt.

Lucy groaned as she felt Val nuzzling into her crack. She could feel Val's face against her ass, her warm breath. She pushed her ass backward, loving the intimate attention, her juices flowing as Val licked her cunt and sucked her essence.

Then Val positioned the dildo, and Lucy moaned as it went in slowly to fill her vagina.

Val held the girl's hips, pushing inside as far as she could go. Lucy's cunt was like a spread mouth sucking the lavender shaft. She kneaded Lucy's ass, her thumbs stroking into the crack and around the sliding cock. She started pumping, working the cunt with her cock, Lucy squealing as she felt the dildo ramming her insides with just the right amount of pressure.

Val leaned over her, hissing: "You love it, don't you, baby?"

"Yes!"

Her big breasts were on Lucy's back, the pillows rubbing Lucy's spine.

Lucy started tossing her ass around when she came, and Val had to straighten up and hold on. She continued pumping, grinding her clit into the back end of the dildo, coming with Lucy, coming hard against the femme's perfect little ass with her hands gripping Lucy's waist as they rode it out.

Later, as they lay in each other's arms, Lucy said: "You came, didn't you?"

"I always come doing that."

"I wish you could fuck me forever."

"Move in here and I will."

"I'm sort of involved."

"I was afraid of that."

"But maybe I need to get out of it. Do you really want me?"

Val's answer was to go down on her. She hiked Lucy's legs over her shoulders as Lucy lay on her back, and she dipped down to get her mouth on Lucy's sweet cunt. The dildo had left Lucy's cunt loose and warm, and Val was able to get her tongue deep inside as Lucy started moaning again.

Lucy stayed the weekend. They had hours and hours of hot sex, Val doing everything she could to please the girl. She worked Lucy in every room in the apartment, including on top of the kitchen counter, and on the living room rug with Lucy half standing on her head. When Lucy asked for it, she tied Lucy's hands and fucked her ass with her lavender cock. She promised to send Lucy to school and get her work as a fashion model, provided Lucy moved in permanently and became her wife.

Lucy had visions of success. She loved being mothered by Val. She loved being fucked by Val. When she finally told Marlo about Val, Marlo was angry.

"You'll become just another New York slut," Marlo said.

But she saw the affection Lucy had for Val, and she told herself maybe the girl would be better off with this new butch.

Val, at least, was willing to live with someone.

* * *

Of course Rita's affair with the attorney didn't last. Rita hoped it would last, but the hope was doomed. In the beginning the sex was good. They had fun evenings at films, at the theater, at intimate dinners in exotic little restaurants. Gayle was attentive, an ideal companion, always ready to listen to Rita's account of her day at the gallery, never pushing to talk about her law practice because she knew Rita would find it completely boring. But there were times when Gayle seemed distant, not always ready for sex when Rita wanted it. Gayle had her moods in the bedroom. Rita thought Gayle didn't go down on her enough. Rita loved having that blonde head down there sucking at her wet pussy. When Gayle sucked her, Rita always had a strong orgasm. But Gayle never seemed that eager for it. Which Rita found strange in a butch, since all the butches she'd known had been only too eager to suck her dry.

And Gayle never seemed enthusiastic about using a dildo. She looked unhappy whenever Rita suggested Gayle use a strap-on cock. She lectured Rita about lesbian politics, about how lesbians should avoid cocks. Rita tried to convince her all that was passe. Rita loved getting fucked; she loved a hard fucking that made her dizzy. She hated thinking about Jul, but sometimes she missed the way Jul used to bounce her around on the bed. Thinking about Jul ramming her, turned Rita on. What Gayle liked best was masturbating together, watching each other. She seemed to love watching Rita doing it. They would sit facing each other, drink some wine, get high, and then watch each other work their fingers in their cunts. Gayle would talk Rita through an orgasm, and then Gayle would come herself with her eyes closed and her fingers rubbing her clit fast and hard to the end. Rita liked it at first, she liked watching Gayle, but then it became boring.

It was all too predictable. Whenever they spent an evening together, Rita would know exactly what the sex would be like. No surprises with Gayle. And Rita thought that if she had to get herself off with her own fingers, what did she need Gayle for? A solid relationship needed zest, and whatever zest had existed in the beginning between them soon dissipated. So when Gayle would telephone to set up a date, Rita started putting her off. After three or four times, Gayle understood what was happening and she stopped calling. At least the affair ended without trouble. Rita hated it when she had trouble at the end of a relationship.

One day Rita had some work done on the wiring in the townhouse, and she met Pat, a butch electrician. She was a lanky blonde with a confident air, her body moving like a cowboy, long legs and work boots, looking very tough with all those tools attached to a belt around her waist.

Rita made the first move. She flirted. She brought Pat coffee as she worked, and then she convinced her to have a beer. Rita had suggested a martini, but Pat wanted a beer. Not too classy, Rita thought. But she found that attractive. She was tired of professional dykes. Here was an unpretentious Irish working class butch without pretensions.

The next time their eyes met, Rita said: "I just broke up with someone. It just didn't work out with her."

Pat made a noncommittal sound in her throat.

Was she interested or not?

Rita said: "You're gay, aren't you?"

Pat smiled. She had clean white teeth and Rita was more interested than ever.

Pat said: "What do you think?"

"Just making sure."

"It's a nice house."

"It's really too big."

"A palace."

"Are you living with anyone?"

"Not right now."

"Would you like to see the rest of the house?"

Pat hesitated. "Why don't I finish the job and come back at six? I've got one more call to make."

Rita passed the remainder of the afternoon waiting for six o'clock. When Pat finally returned and stood there in the doorway, Rita decided the wait was worth it.

"We've got the house to ourselves," Rita said.

1...456789