Electraglide In Monterey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karin’s hand moved to the hem of the skirt, lifting, and pulling it up, revealing a pair of white satin panties, very highly cut. Using her hand, Karin pulled them tight against Heather; the outline of her pussy could be seen, pushing against the wet patch. She licked at Heather, then again, using her tongue to push the panties between her pussy lips. Heather had her hands on her tits, puling and twisting her nipples as she moaned, with her head thrown back. Karin pulled the panties aside, and kissed Heather’s pussy, gently flicking her tongue over it, and then her clit, now a hard red button of desire. She hooked her fingers in the waistband, peeling them off as Heather raised her hips, and tossed them away.

Chuck’s cock was throbbing now; he could hardly stop himself from pushing Karin aside to fuck Heather. Karin stroked Heather’s legs, running her fingers up to the stocking tops, and back again. Chuck was standing behind Karin, as she moved her mouth to the wet pussy in front of her. He was watching Karin’s ass, looking at her wet slit through the crotchless panties. He took a couple of quick photos, then moved to watch Karin eat Heather. She was good; her tongue was everywhere, soft touches, and hard touches, flicking, and then licking. She covered the clit with her lips, sucking, then shaking it from side-to-side, as Heather cried out in passion. She backed off slightly, turning to smile at Chuck, then slowly pushed two fingers into Heather, her swollen lips now turning a deep red colour. She started to finger fuck Heather, taking her over the edge, and she cried out, almost screaming.

“I an gonna cum, oh, oh, OH FUCK, YES, YES.”

Karin licked, and slurped, as the nectar flowed, sucking on Heather’s body, and drinking in her wine, as she fingered her own pussy now, sliding in deep and fast. Heather flopped back on the chair, panting, her eyes a little glazed. She held her arms out to Karin, who kissed her tenderly, almost a lover’s kiss.

“Chuck watched them, his cock ready to burst almost, whispering under his breath

“Holy fuck.”

It was all he could say. Then he saw Heather say something quietly to Karin, who walked to the couch and, after spreading a couple of towels on the floor, from behind the couch, sat down. Heather stood, dropping the jacket and removing her skirt. She smiled at Chuck, as she picked up the briefcase, and walked to Karin. Chuck was taking photos, he could not believe how erotic she looked, wearing only her pulls ups and heels. She put the briefcase down, and opened it, withdrawing from it two bulbs and suction caps. Holding one in her hand, she squeezed Karin’s tit, and placed the suction cap over it. She started pumping the bulb, and Chuck watched in amazement, almost forgetting to take a photo, as her tit expanded, filling the cap. Then she did the other one, leaving the bulbs hanging from Karin, who was moaning in ecstasy.

Lifting Karin’s left leg onto the couch, she started to lick her, spreading her lips wide, through the open crotch on her panties. She teased Karin’s cunt with her tongue. Chuck could see how excited Karin was, even while taking the photos, as her head rocked from side to side. Heather stabbed her tongue in, tongue fucking Karin, as her finger probed Karin’s asshole. Chuck was sure Karin would cum, but she didn’t, she just writhed in pleasure. Heather backed off, opened the briefcase again, and stood, turning to look at Chuck.

She was holding a strap-on in her hands, and slowly fastened it to her body. She moved back to Karen, telling her to hold her ankles, and pull her legs back. Chuck stared in amazement, THIS, he had never seen close up before. The cock on the strap on was smaller than his, white plastic, with a slight upturn in it. Heather placed the cock against Karin’s slit, and slowly slid inside her, holding it in her, as she took hold of both of Karin’s nipples. Then, pulling on the nipples, she started fucking Karin, and talking to her, as Chuck took the photos.

“You love this, don’t you, you horny bitch, love being fucked hard, and having your tits pulled?”

“Yes, yes, fuck me harder, oh God fuck me.”

Heather was pounding Karin, slamming the plastic deep, down into the waiting cunt, from above, powering it into her. Karin started to scream, and then suddenly shouted,

“NOWWWWWWWWWWW”

Heather surprised Chuck, quickly pulling out and moving aside, but he soon saw why, as Karin squirted. Screaming as jets of cum shot from her pussy, every time she flexed, a fresh stream of liquid splashed onto the towels. Chuck did not take pictures, he was too dumbfounded, spellbound almost. Slowly Karin came down, lying back on the couch, looking exhausted. Heather removed the strap on, and went to hug Karin, holding her close, as Karin tried to breathe normally once more. Chuck stood, watching, unsure what to do, he finally spoke.

“That was awesome, just fucking awesome, I have never seen that before Holy fuck girls, amazing.”

Heather and Karin both smiled at him, then cuddled again, hugging each other close, Chuck sat on the computer chair, still naked, and still with a raging hard on. He saw then whispering, but had no idea what they were discussing. Karin picked up one of the towels, cleaning herself off a little, and then they both rose from the couch, and walked towards him, grinning at him.

“Follow us please Chuck the fuck,” said Karin, giggling as she spoke almost. Chuck turned and followed, out through the door, down a hallway, and into a bedroom. Now it was his turn to grin, and hold his cock, offering it to both of them.

“Lie back on the bed Chuck, and stick your arms straight out at the sides. So we can stand each side of the bed, and let you touch both pussies at once.”

“This is more like it” thought Chuck, as he got on the bed on his back, stretching his arms out either side of the bed. He watched them, as they separated, and walked by the bed. They both bent down at the same moment, and before he knew it, his wrists were tied, held down I soft leather straps.

“Aha Chuck the fuck, how do you like this hen,” said Karin, chuckling and smiling to Heather, “Now it is our turn to have some fun baby, we are both gonna ride that big cock Chuck, and then, he he he, you will soon see.”

Then they both fingered their respective pussies, before wiping the juices on Chuck’s lips, and grinning at him. They both moved down the bed, leaning over his body, Karin holding his cock, licking it, spreading her saliva, as Heather sucked on one of Chuck’s balls, gently squeezing the other one.

“Oh fuck, oh God, yes.” Was all Chuck could say, as he strained his neck, trying to watch

Heather climbed onto the bed, and squatted over his cock, as Karin held it upright. Opening her pussy lips with her fingers, Heather slowly lowered herself onto his cock. Chuck could feel the warm velvet texture, as it covered him, slowly engulfing him. Pushing up with his hips, trying to get deeper, and fuck her. She placed her hands on his chest, and started to rock, fucking him at her pace, watching his eyes. Chuck strained at the straps, but it was useless. And then she was gone, moving up to straddle his waist, and he felt Karin holding his cock again.

Heather leaned over him, and lowered her nipple to his mouth, still wearing the gold thing; he licked it, pushing with his head, trying to suck it. Then he felt movement on the bed, and Karin’s leg touched his, as she now squatted above him, and lowered onto him. Chuck saw Karin’s hands come around Heather as she sat up, and grab her tits. Karin started to fuck him, riding him hard, and Heather started pulling on his nipples. He cried out

“Oh fuck, I am gonna cum, fuck yes, yes.”

Before he knew what was happening, they both got off him, and Karin was holding his dick, pumping as fast as she could. Heather waited, mouth open, and tongue out, to catch the prize. He curled his toes, as his legs muscles tightened, and he felt it. The pressure, as his cock filled up, and then out it shot, streams of hot sticky cum. Hitting Heather in the face, and then her mouth. Karin pulled his cock to her face, covering him, and sucking, swallowing as he came. Next she squeezed his cock, watching as the last drops dribbled onto Chuck’s belly. They both licked it, and then took turns to suck him dry, and clean him.

It was the most amazing thing Chuck had ever known, he lay there, and in heaven almost he thought. Then they came to the sides of the bed, and let his wrists free, before lying with him, and both kissing his chest.

“So Mr. Chuck,” said Karin ”When are you starting this world tour of yours?” and laughed softly.

He looked at her, then at Heather before speaking.

“Hmmm, well, maybe next week, but, then again, maybe even the week after.”