Empty Rooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oil?" I asked Bobby. She disappeared again but was back in a flash with some baby oil. I spread it over the clipped area and slowly rubbed it in. "How does that feel now, Marisa," I said, tweaking her clit.

"Oh!" she squeaked as Bobby took one breast into her mouth and Patty took the other. I slipped a couple of fingers into her cunt and slipped them in and out with my thumb on her clit. It wasn't long before the was squealing in orgasmic delight.

"Ok, Patty, Your turn. Lie back." Patty got into position. This would be a little more difficult. I had to clip the hair short and then shave the surrounding area. I trimmed away the long hairs. Her bush was only about two inches in length but was really curly. I trimmed it all down to about half and inch and then trimmed round the area to be her heart. Next, I had Bobby lather her up with shaving cream. Bobby did a very careful job. Next, I drew the shaver head over the stubble. I used one hand to hold the skin taught and the other to work the razor. Needless to say, the skin around her clit had to be held the tightest and the most frequently. I think she had a mini orgasm while Bobby and I worked on her. When the shaving was done, Bobby handed me a wet face cloth and I wiped up the remaining soap. Then I generously applied a coating of baby oil. Once again, with two girls sucking her breasts and my diddling her clit, it wasn't long before she was squirming in orgasm.

"Now, Bobby, get up here in the same position. Patty, climb up behind her with your back to me. Marisa, get rid of this stuff," I ordered, referring to the scissors, towels and other paraphernalia. I then quickly stuffed my rock hard prick into Bobby's cunt and said, "Get on her face, Patty!"

We fucked like that until Marisa came back. "Marisa, get up in front of Patty on your back. Patty, eat her."

The chain seemed to last for ever but eventually, Marisa was the first to come - she had no distractions. Patty was next, almost right after Marisa finished. Seconds later, Bobby came on my prick. I felt Bobby's inside's rippling and that brought me to a climax too. I pumped my second load of the day into Bobby. At that we all crashed on the bed. Eventually Bobby noticed it was six o'clock. Time for some munchies.

I took Marisa to the shower with me and the other two went off to create miracles in the kitchen. We created miracles in the shower. Marisa came twice. I came once in her sweet pussy as she lay back on the counter.

Supper was a blast. We touched, tasted, felt, masticated, kissed, licked, and swallowed. The girls took me to the living room while they cleaned up and did the dishes. Bobby rounded us all up and dragged us back to the bedroom for the final act.

"Ok, here are the rules. We girls line up across the end of the bed. You put your dick in each of us in turn and when you cum, the girl you come in gets to spend the night with you. Any questions?"

"Yeah," Marisa said, "how long in each of us?"

"Oh, about six inches," I joked.

"Ten strokes each," said Patty. "Each of us will get ten strokes and then he changes. We get to do whatever in the mean time. We will keep count."

"Ok, that settles it! Places girls!" Bobby got them into position on their knees, asses in the air. I slipped in behind her and used my finger to make sure each of them was ready for me. Bobby was on the left and Patty was between her and Marisa. I started with Bobby. My first stroke slid all the way in to her slippery snatch. "One," said Bobby, and we were off.

I am not sure how many rounds I lasted. I know that the girls played with each other in between and they each orgasmed at least once. I think Bobby came three times. I had already cum three times that day and even with pharmaceutical support, I still wasn't going to go in a hurry. Fortunately my rod stayed as hard as steel.

It was sudden when it happened. I was stroking in and out of Bobby when I felt the pressure build to overload. I concentrated hard until I heard ten and then quickly slipped in to Patty, In the second stroke I dampened her womb with a drizzle of cum.

I was done. Out for the night. Bobby and Marisa left us to the bed and slipped off to their own rooms. I snuggled with Patty and we pulled up the covers.

"I am dead," I said to Patty. "I hope you aren't expecting more from me tonight."

"Nope, I just want to lie here with you." She snuggled in tight against me.

I left it at that for a short while, then, "So why have you waited?"

She sighed. "I didn't like boys. They are so hard and they hurt me." There was a long pause. "My dad was mean. He used to slap me around for nothing. I would be sitting watching TV and he would walk by and pinch me or kick me. He said it would make me tough." Another pause.

"He used to hit my mother too. Mom used to have marks on her after they did it. Bruises. Sores - like cigarette burns." A sniff and I could feel tears on my shoulder.

"After she died, I never knew when... one night at three thirty in the morning he dragged me out of my bed and stood on my fingers while he made me do push ups. I guess I thought that was what sex with a man was. So I was scared. But you're not like that."

"No," I agreed, "most men aren't but there will always be a few."

She slept solidly in my arms all night. I slipped out of bed in the morning and went to the shower to start my day.

The week went by quickly with a different girl each night. Fortunately some nights they only wanted to sleep. Things picked up one Thursday with a quick knock on the door at about three in the afternoon.

I opened the door to find a very attractive lady in her late thirties standing there nervously working her hands.

"Hello," I said, "I don't really want to buy anything..."

"Oh, hello, no, I am not selling, I am buying, that is, I hope to uhh... rent from you."

"And what gives you the idea I have something to rent?"

"Well, I was talking to three girls - one was called Bobby - today at coffee and they said you they were staying with you and... Can I come in and we can talk about this?"

"Bobby. Humph. I might have known. Come in." I took her into the dinning room. "Coffee?"

"No thanks."

We sat at the table and looked at each other. I saw a lady who was not used to being flustered. Her hair was shoulder length and pinned back behind her ears. She wore a suit - jacket and matching blue serge skirt with a white blouse under the jacket. The blouse had an open neck which just showed a hint of her cleavage. I had noticed that she and I were of a similar height and she wore a low heeled shoes over nylons. The purse she put beside her was a black leather affair that would not hold the kitchen sink.

She sighed and began. "I am Amy Carver. I work at the college as an assistant instructor in the English department. I just got the job after the term started and I had to move here from... out of town. I have been staying at a motel but my money is running out. The college is crowded this year and accommodation is at a premium. I need somewhere to stay until I can find a permanent place.

"I was sitting at a table in the coffee garden at the college and overheard three girls saying how incredibly lucky they were to find a place to stay so I joined them and asked them about the place. They were kind of shy at first but after a while where we talked about all kinds of unrelated things.."

I snorted. "Yeah, right. They gave you the third degree."

Amy blushed, "Well, yes, anyway, they gave me your address and here I am."

I sat back in my chair and stared at Amy as I thought about the ramifications. There was nothing illegal going on in the house but I don't think it would be considered usual either. I didn't care if my reputation was messed up but the girls were different. On the other hand, the girls had sent her.

"I have two tests for you. The first is that the girls have to agree and the second I will set up for you if you are willing."

"Ok... what are you setting up?"

"Don't worry, it will be right here at the table, you don't have to move."

"Ok."

I went to the drawer in the sideboard and began selecting cutlery. I got out a place mat, a piece of each type of cutlery and a napkin and ring.

"Set these up and explain the use of each piece of cutlery."

Amy looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Don't ask yet, just set them up and explain them - and no, I am not crazy."

Amy began by laying out the place mat. "Normally with this kind of setting there would not be a place mat. There would be a fine, possibly embroidered white tablecloth." She deftly folded the napkin and set it up at the top of the setting. Then she lined up the cutlery and put it on the mat explaining each piece as she placed it. "And there should be a water glass, a wine glass and a side plate." She looked at me curiously.

I smiled. "If the girls agree, I think we can make this work. I will show you the room we have left. It is not large and will need some cleaning, but if you are desperate it should do."

I took her upstairs and showed her the fourth bedroom. It was a bit of a mess because it contained all the items we had cleared out of the other rooms, but it could be useable quickly if the stuff was moved to the basement. We were coming down the stairs as the girls came in. Of course, Bobby saw us first.

"Hey, girls, its Amy! She really did come over! So what did he say?"

Amy smiled, "Hello girls. Glad to see you again. He said it was up to you."

The three girls looked at me. "Let's go sit in the living room." We sat. "Ok, Amy, the girls have a contract that basically says that they will clean house and do various chores for their portion of the rent. If you come in, you will have a contract too. I think I have a plan that will increase their work and allow you to keep your hands clean." I smiled at the girls who rolled their eyes in return.

"The girls need tutoring in deportment. I think, judging by the quick example I saw earlier that you might be just the person to take on the role of teacher. In return for tutoring them, you would receive room and board at least until they pass your course, after which we can always rewrite the contract.

"Now, girls, is there anything you want to discuss with Amy?" I looked at Bobby as I said this.

She licked her lips and said, "Um... yes, but we need to talk for a minute alone please, girls?" She got up and went into the dinning room. The other two followed her.

Five minutes later, Bobby stuck her head around the corner and asked Amy to join them.

It was half an hour later when Amy glided back in. It was a treat to watch her move across the room to sit delicately on the couch. We chatted about the rental situation in town while we waited. It wasn't long before the girls trooped back in and slumped into their various chairs.

"Ok, said Bobby, "we agree. She can stay. But she gets exactly the same contract we do except for the tutoring thing."

I raised an eyebrow at Bobby, but she didn't respond. "Ok," I said, "I'll get supper, you girls get the room cleaned out and ready. Put the extra junk down in the storage area in the basement. We will need to have a garage sale soon, I think."

Amy brought her belongings over the next morning after the girls had gone to the college. She and I moved them up to her room I gave her a complete tour of the house and showed her the basement room where she could do her tutoring. She had to go to the college but said she would be back around three.

Amy and I had just sat down to a hot cup of tea in the living room when the girls burst into the house. Patty was in tears. Bobby was yelling obscenities and Marisa was trying to get them inside as quickly as possible.

I spoke sharply as I rose from my chair, "Quiet! Marisa, what is the problem?" Bobby started again but I waved her silent. Patty continued to sob.

"We were followed home. Patty's druggist followed us." She looked out the window beside the door, "Yes, there is his pimp-mobile now. He is stopping across the street."

I looked out the other window and could see a big black car with a pair of foam dice hanging from the rear view mirror. The side windows were tinted. The door opened and a very big black man got out.

"Bobby, get Patty upstairs to her room. NOW!. Marissa, go in the kitchen and call 911. Say that there is a domestic disturbance here. Amy, stay in the front room and watch everything. I will need a witness if anything happens." Nobody moved. "Go! Now!" I hissed.

People moved. I watched the druggist climb the steps. I stepped behind the door and waited. There was silence in the house.

The doorbell rang. I waited. It rang again. I waited. A large fist pounded on the door. "Patsy baby, I know you are in there... come on out or I will come to get you." More pounding.

I opened the door wide so Amy could see everything. "Patty doesn't want to see you. You are trespassing. Please get off my property."

The druggist looked even bigger close up. He might have to duck to get in the door. He had a good start on a beer gut, but he was big, probably 280 lbs. or more. He was looking up the stairs behind me

"Patsy baby, you owe me..."

"You are trespassing. Please get off my property."

He glanced at me and smiled, "F___ off Shorty or you'll get hurt."

"Third and last time, you are trespassing. Please get off my property."

He swung one big arm at me to push me aside. I ducked and swung my right hand up into his groin as hard as I could and squeezed whatever I could find as hard as I could. His head came down fast. Mine went up fast. The back of my head connected with the end of his nose mashing it into his face and making me see stars.

Now whenever I am in a fight and I get hurt I lose it. I think I hit him three or four times in the solar plexis. I know I heard him gag. He stepped back, I stepped forward, still punching, he stepped back, I continued forward. Suddenly he fell away from me, down the front steps. I followed, preparing to kick him in the head when I heard Amy call "Fred! Stop!" She grabbed my arm and yelled in my ear, "Fred! Stop!"

I turned to look at her and suddenly felt rather woozy...

* * * * *

My head was aching. I opened my eyes and found that the kidney bowl on the table in front of me was hospital issue. I tried to raise my head but without much success. I groaned and tried to raise my hand to find out why my head felt so strange. I felt a smooth hand grab mine and a quiet voice said, "It is ok. You have a mild concussion and a gash two inches long in the back of your head. Ten more stitches to brag about. And a bandage the size of a turban."

It took me a while but I finally figured it out. Amy. "What happened?"

Amy pulled a chair closer to the bed and continued to hold my hand as she explained. "The druggist was down and out. The police figure he will be in the hospital for a few days and then he will go to jail. You managed to mash his genitals and break his sternum. He is still having problems breathing and he probably won't ever have any children."

"The girls?"

"I sent them home. Bobby is wired. She is sure you are going to die so she is weeping like a burst water pipe. Marisa has been white and quiet through it all. She is following orders but like a robot. Patty is still crying, tears of relief I think. They were hugging each other when I put them in a taxi. They will be fine in a day or two."

I sighed. "You?"

She smiled, "First day in my new home, hope every day isn't this exciting. I'll do."

"When can I go?"

"The doctor wants you to stay overnight for observation. You can go home tomorrow if nothing comes up."

I lay quietly for a while. "Did the police come?"

"They came just as you collapsed. Once things were settled down a little and you were on your way to the hospital, one of the officers asked what had happened. Patty tried to explain but Marisa had to straighten the story out. Turns out the cops had been after him for months trying to figure out where his stash was. Patty heard that and told them it was in his car which of course, was across the street. So.... they went over and tore the car apart. Finally Patty told them it was behind or under the dashboard. That did it. They found three neat containers with spigots that he could use to fill little plastic bags. So they have him for trafficking as well as trespassing and forced entry."

"Good. What time is it?"

"Just after ten in the evening."

"Visiting hours are over."

"What can I say, I lied. I said I was your wife."

Part V - Amy

I went home Saturday morning. Amy drove me. The girls were waiting at the front door. Bobby instantly burst into tears, ran down the walk to hug me so hard I thought she might break a rib or something. I kissed the top of her head and said, "I'm fine. I plan to be around a long time yet."

I walked on with Bobby tucked under my arm. Marisa was waiting at the door. I could just make out Patty standing in the shadow behind her, wringing her hands. I let go of Bobby and gave Marisa a hug, "Thanks for calling the cops or I might have killed the bugger."

Marisa smiled and said, "You nearly did anyway."

I broke my hug with her and looked at Patty. I pointed at the floor and said,"Get over here! My arms are not long enough to hug you from there!"

Patty burst into tears and ran to me with her arms outstretched. We hugged and she cried on my shoulder.

"It is my fault," she blubbered, "I brought..."

"Stop! Yes, it was your fault for getting into drugs. But it is over now and all I want from you is a promise that you will never do any drugs again that are not prescribed by a doctor."

She snuffled loudly. "I promise, I promise."

"Good. Now the three of you go upstairs, stop the waterworks and wipe your faces. I am going to sit in my chair in the living room and I want lunch served there in exactly one hour. French style." I took Amy's hand and lead her into the living room. "Come Mrs. D_, let's have a nice chat about life."

It was disgusting. The girls came down later and served Amy and I tea and little sandwiches followed by three kinds of cookies and cut up fresh fruit. Bobby even fed me peeled grapes. They fluffed the pillows, offered books and music, and generally spoiled me. Their French maid costumes were delightful but I obviously wasn't fully recovered as I couldn't get too interested in the flashes of flesh. Amy and I discussed politics, religion and college policy.

I napped in the afternoon and we had a great dinner that night. I went to bed early and slept like the dead. I wouldn't have noticed if someone joined me in my bed. There was no one there when I woke.

I was lying in bed thinking about my life and the changes that had happened since that eventful call to Mrs. B. when Bobby bounced in with a tray in her hands.

"Breakfast is served!" she announced.

"Wow, what did I do to deserve this?"

"You are our hero!"

"Well, send on some more great big dufuses and I will brain them too!"

"Oh," Bobby started, putting the tray on my lap and reaching back to fluff my pillows, one a week is enough." She got a serious look on her face, "Are you going to be able to meet with us today - it's Sunday?"

"I think so. I may not be able to go all night, but I will try."

"That's good! We all have some plans!" Bobby smiled broadly and skipped out of the room.

I got up at noon and through on a robe over my boxers. I couldn't see much point in dressing.

Lunch was quiet, but good. Everyone was there. The girls were intent on eating while Amy and I talked about experiences in hospitals. It seems we had both been in a couple of times. The last course was a selection pills for everyone. Most were vitamins, but my plate had an extra little blue pill.

At 1:00, Bobby bounced up, disappeared for a minute and returned with my clipboard, a pencil and my laptop. "Are we ready?" she asked, brightly.

1...456789