Empty Rooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are," I said. "First up, any complaints about the contracts?" No one said anything.

"I guess not. So, what great things happened this week?"

Bobby bubbled, "Oh I know, Patty has been clean for two weeks!"

Marisa piped in, "We accepted a new house mate, Amy."

Patty mumbled, "I lost my virginity..." Everyone laughed.

Amy said, "Our fearless leader really is fearless..." Everyone looked at me and clapped.

I added my two cents, "I have the best bunch of ladies living in my house that any man could ask for!" Bobby leaned over and kissed my cheek. Marisa did the same. Patty came around behind me and kissed me too. Amy reached over and squeezed my hand.

"Now, if that is all, do we have any breaking of the rules?" There was silence around the table as the girls looked at each other.

Patty started, "I brought home trouble..." She looked like she was about to cry.

"Hmm... It is not the bringing home that is the problem. It is the hysterics that could have been a problem. I think 10 for crying and not going to your room when told to." I looked around the table. The girls all nodded. "Next?"

Bobby went next, "If Patty gets punished for being hysterical, I should be punished too. I was worse that she was!"

"Right, 25 for Bobby!" The others nodded.

Marisa said, "Well, I skipped a class to bring Patty home early and I should have thought of calling for help on my cell."

"Ok, 25 for skipping class, and 25 more for thoughtlessness." The others nodded. "Well, that's a wrap."

"Wait," Amy said, "I cancelled the girls deportment lesson and I told a huge lie at the hospital." She give me a quisical look with a lift of her eyebrow.

I was taken aback by her jumping in. I wasn't sure how to handle this. Bobby saved me, "Well, she caused three of us to lose a class so that should be 75 and lying should be 25 more."

"Yeah," agreed Marisa, "and we should get to apply it cause it was our loss - you can have the ones for lying."

The girls were nodding. Amy looked at me with a little grin. Patty got up and came around the table to my chair. She knelt down beside me and leaned over my lap. Bobby handed me a long thin package she had hidden beside her chair. "Here, we want you to use this," she said.

I opened the package. Inside was a leather riding crop. The little flaps on the end were leather and the handle was very flexible. I lifted Patty's skirt about her waist and tried it out. "Ouch! That's one!" said Patty. Eight more landed in quick succession. I looked down at the red marks it made on her butt. Then I gave her one more a little harder than the rest. Before she could get up, I thrust the handle of the crop into her cunt and slid it back and forth. Patty squealed and moved back into it. I slid it in and out a few times then, when she moaned loudly, I slipped my thumb up her ass. She hissed and humped back into the handle. In twelve more strokes she came hard and went limp over my knees.

"Next?"

Patty rolled off on to the floor and groaned. Bobby came over and took her shorts and panties off. She lay across my lap. I rubbed my palm over her sleek glutus maximus. I quickly swatted her with the crop, then landed 4 more quickly. Bobby gasped and tried to keep count. I counted to 10 and then gave her 5 more whacks. Bobby was gasping as I was hitting reasonably hard. Then another count of 10 followed by 5 more strokes. I repeated that until I reached 24 strokes. I reached down with my left hand and rubbed the palm over the marks from the crop. As I rubbed her left cheek, I brought the crop down in one last stinging blow on her right cheek. She squeaked in surprise and the handle of the crop found her juicy cunt. I stroked it in and out until she was moving into the strokes. Then my thumb found her ass. It took only a few more strokes and she came, vibrating her whole body over my lap.

"Next?"

Bobby stood and moved off slowly. Marisa stripped off her t-shirt and slipped her shorts and panties down her long legs. She came over and knelt over my lap. I reached under her and grabbed a nipple in the fingers of my left hand as I began to smack her ass, I started a pattern so that every inch of her butt would be as red as I could make it. At 24 strokes, her left cheek was fiery red. By 48, her right cheek was the same color. I saved 2 strokes for later as I slipped two fingers of my right hand into her cunt. I rammed my hand in and out and twisted her nipple until my fingers were cramping up. Then I released her nipple and using my left hand (my right was busy in her cunt and my thumb in her ass) I gave her the last two strokes, one on each cheek.

She exploded with a shrill scream and a convulsion that would have bucked off a cowboy!

"Next?"

Marisa was still twitching on my knees. Amy came over. She was wearing a white sleeveless blouse tat buttoned up the front above a short white pleaded tennis skirt. Her nipples were pushing out and the material was stretched around the buttons. She said, "You can give your 25 now. The girls want to wait for later."

Marisa took a deep breath and stood up. She gave me a little kiss and moved away. Amy took her place.

I flipped Amy's skirt up above her waist and ran my hand over her butt. It was solid with no wriggle of fat and no cellulite down the backs of her thighs. I gave her 5 light touches of the crop as she looked up at me and counted. I ran my hand over her ass again and gave her 5 more, harder this time. She looked up at me and counted them out. Once again I ran my hand over her ass and then gave her 5 more strokes as hard as I had given Marisa. I could see a glisten of juices on her exposed pussy lips. She looked up at me and smiled as she counted them out. I landed 5 more strokes harder than before. She looked and counted them out. I stood up leaving her face down on the chair with her ass exposed. I gave her five more strokes, the last one drew a gasp from her. I slipped open my robe and tugged down my boxers. In a flash I buried myself deep in her cunt from behind. I pounded into her as hard as I could. She took it and pushed back into me. I slipped my thumb between us and pressed it on to her anus. Each stroke of my cock drove my thumb deeper into her ass until it was as deep as I could reach. I pressed down, pushing my cock into her g-spot and suddenly she was coming. Two fierce strokes later, I was coming too.

I collapsed on top of her and tried to catch my breath. I could feel little tremors coming from her as she lay beneath me.

"Ok, you two," said Bobby, "let's move this party to the bedroom! Drinks await you!" Bobby bounced off to the bedroom. We followed slowly, my arm around Amy's waist, her head on my shoulder. Marisa handed us a drink as we entered the bedroom.

"Ok, now," said Bobby, "We are going to play one last game and the winner get you," she pointed at me, "until tomorrow morning. It is the same sharing game as last time except that you are to lie on your back on the bed and we will take ten strokes each. The girl you come in will be the winner! Oh, we will take our punishment along the way."

"A toast!" exclaimed Marisa, "to the hero of the day! Bottoms up!" We all chugged our drinks and the girls pushed me down to the centre of the bed on my back. I still wasn't hard so Bobby and Patty started lapping my limp dick. Marisa and Amy kissed my face and chest. It wasn't long before Bobby announced, "Let the game begin!" She quickly squatted over my dick and lowered herself down slowly while moaning softly.

"One!" counted Patty, and off we went. Marisa followed Bobby and Patty followed Marisa. Amy's turn came and out came the riding crop. She received a smack from Bobby for each stroke. Then it was back to Bobby.

The girls quickly settled into a routine. While two waited patiently - playing with each other - one counted and one rode my cock. I kept my hands busy with anyone that was in reach. Every ten stroke they rotated. Every time it was Amy's turn, she received a smack from the riding crop for each stroke.

Amy's punishment had ended when Patty came on my cock. She had been playing with her clit fiercely while waiting and Marisa was helping her. One rotation later Marisa got her self off. Bobby followed quickly behind her. Amy continued to stroke away but on the next rotation she cheated. She squeezed her internal muscles on each stroke and had me gasping. The girls could tell I was near and they tried hard to make me cum. Finally it was Amy's turn again and she smiled down at me and flexed those inner muscles again. That was it. I unleashed a torrent of cum into her squeezing pussy. She kept going past the usual ten and after another ten strokes she also came.

We broke then for a rest and supper. Amy and I showered gently in the big shower. We scrubbed and massaged each other and kissed a lot. We got out when the water was turning cold.

The girls served up a nicely done roast of beef with Yorkshire pudding and lots of gravy. My favourite. We sat around in robes and took after dinner liquors to the living room where we all sat and chatted. At around eight, Amy and I said good night and went to my king sized bed. We cuddled and chatted and kissed for a while and I fell asleep.

I awoke about three in the morning. Amy had her back to me and seemed to be crying softly. I gently reached up and stroked her hair. I put my arm around her waist and drew her close. She snuffled and heaved a big sigh and slowly turned toward me.

"I have to tell you..." she started, "I... I am not what I seem..."

"None of us are," I whispered back.

"No, you don't understand." She snuffled again. "When I was twelve, my mother ..." she paused for a long breath, "sold me."

"So?" I whispered.

"To Carl. He checked..." she stopped, I waited. "To see if I was a virgin before he would pay her."

"Ugh."

"He told me he would check every week and if I wasn't a virgin he said he would kill me. He took me to another city, changed my name and set me up in his house there. He had a maid to look after me and make sure I went to school." She shuddered. "Each week he would use his finger to check."

"One day when I was fourteen he checked and then he undid his pants and told me to suck his cock. I did. He finally came on my face."

I continued to hold her and stroke her hair softly.

"He did that each week. When I was fifteen I went past his office to go to the kitchen late one night and his door was open. I glanced in as I passed and there was a body on the floor. He was standing over it cleaning a knife on a cloth. There was blood everywhere."

"Then I knew he would kill me if I wasn't a virgin. Soon after that the blow jobs became more frequent and he would demand them anywhere in the house. Once it was in the kitchen while the cook was making dinner. Once it was in the dinning room while the servants served dinner."

"She choked back a sob and then continued. "He told me he couldn't have my cherry but maybe he could have something else. He began to put his fingers in my ass as I blew him. Finally on my 16th Christmas he decided to give himself a present. He called me to his room and had me bend over his bed. He squirted oil on my butt and then fucked my ass. I screamed with the pain but he kept on until he had come. Then he kicked me out of his room and told me to go to bed."

"After that, he either fucked my butt or had me blow him. He had a party one night where he was with three other guys. They played cards for a long time then they stopped and began to talk. After a while he called me in and told me to blow them all."

Amy lay facing me, one hand playing with the covers, while she stared off into her past.

"I did it. That started something new. He began to take me with him when I wasn't in school and he often had me suck the cocks of the men he was meeting. You can probably guess what happened next. One of the men wanted more so told me to present my ass."

"When I turned eighteen I had sucked over a hundred different cocks and had about 30 up my ass. He threw a party for me then and had me walk around nude and suck or ass-fuck any one that asked. There were over twenty men there. A couple of them were kids from school."

She wiped tears from eyes and continued. "School became hell. Fortunately I graduated soon after. Then he gave me away. I guess he owed this Charlie guy a huge debt. Charlie was even richer and had more servants than Carl. I wasn't there that long. Charlie took my virginity and then passed me around his men. Six weeks later they tossed me out of the house with nothing but the clothes I was wearing. I never did know why."

"So I became a whore. Twenty buck for a blow job. Hundred for my ass. I didn't sell my cunt."

"I found a street corner where I could work. It was away from the usual corners so the pimps wouldn't get me. There was a fast food joint nearby where I finally got job. I worked days there and the streets at night. I saved my money. Finally I found a new job at a family owned restaurant. The owner was a pretty good boss. He paid a decent wage and let us keep our tips. He let me sleep in the back when I needed to. Later he let me sleep with him. That at least got me off the streets."

"Eventually his wife found out. I had enough saved for a year of college so I applied for the dorms and go in. I found a job at a convenience store nearby and a job washing dishes at the residence dining room."

"I managed to last three years there before I ran out of money... and ran into Carl. I was headed to the bus station to find a new life when a limo pulled up beside me and Carl opened the door and told me to get in."

Amy rolled on to her back and stared at the ceiling. I continued to hold her gently and stroke her hair.

"Seven fucking years. Or seven years of fucking. He made me his personal whore. His bitch on a leash. When some dumb fucker blew his brains out, I found his body in his office and hacked it up with a carving knife. The cops had to put me in cuffs to get me to stop. They dragged me out kicking and screaming."

She took a deep breath and continued.

"The cops wanted evidence. I gave it. I gave them dates, times, people's names, everything. They put me in a witness protection plan. I was moved around the country several times, given new identities. It took them another five years to go through the courts. Over thirty assholes were put in jail. A couple got death sentences. I got a thank you and a handshake."

"Fortunately I had a stash of jewelry in a safety deposit box and a small account there. I went back to school. At thirty five I was the oldest student in most of my classes. The kids used to call me Mom. I graduated with honours in English and a minor in psychology. I hoped to be a writer. One of my Prof's suggested that I go to grad school. I had nothing better to do so I went. I got a Masters of English Literature. At thirty nine I finally had an education. I applied for the job here and got it. And walked into this house when all hell was breaking loose."

Amy took a seep ragged breath. "I can be out of here tomorrow if you want."

"No, I would like you to stay - if you would like to - and I am sure the girls would agree."

I could see the tears flowing down Amy's cheeks. I put my head on her shoulder and snuggled in close to her side. I licked a tear off her cheek with my tongue as I whispered, "Now stop crying and go to sleep."

When I awoke in the morning, Amy was sound asleep. She had my arm clutched tightly her breasts, I was spooned behind her, so I carefully wriggled my arm free and slipped out of bed. Amy sighed and curled into a tight ball, but didn't waken. I quickly showered and went to see if the girls were up. They were sitting around the kitchen table in various staged of undress, sipping juice and munching on toast.

"Morning girls. I have a special job for you. I want you to go in and waken Amy very, very gently. She needs to know how much you want her to stay here. Sex is not an option unless she starts it. Clear?"

"Like mud," Marisa replied, "but I think we can do it. Right girls?"

Bobby and Patty nodded. They looked at me inquisitively, but I turned to get my morning coffee. They slipped out of the room whispering to themselves.

I drank my coffee as I read then morning paper. I made myself bacon and eggs. Then I cleaned up the kitchen. I washed the dishes that needed to be washed and dried them and put them away. I got a second cup and re-read the paper. I was sitting staring out the window at the bird feeder in the backyard when they came back. They were all hold hands and Amy was there too. They had all obviously been crying.

"So," I said, "you're staying?" Amy nodded.

Bobby reached out her free hand and blurted, "Group hug!"

I think we all cried. I know I did.

Part V - Fred

The following Sunday I informed Amy that she was to give dancing lessons to the girls. Ballroom dancing. I told them all that there would be a test on December 26th, and that the test would be a formal event.

The girls course work piled up. Exam week was the 18th to the 23rd. Things around the house grew frantic as the girls crammed to finish essays and stuff their brains for exams. Nobody seemed to have time for shopping, but by the 24th, the floor under the Christmas tree was piled high with presents. The Sunday before I had told the girls the rules around Christmas. No one was allowed to open a single present (except for their stockings) until everyone was up, had had breakfast and the house was spotless. They did not have to do anything about dinner, I would provide.

Christmas Eve we had a wonderful dinner of ham with plum sauce. Then I dressed up as Santa and took them all over to a halfway house for young children where we sang Christmas carols for them and gave out a large bag full of presents. We got home around eleven and I shooed them off to bed saying Santa wouldn't come until everyone was asleep. Amy and I disappeared into my room. The girls went to theirs. Amy and I stuffed stockings and slipped out just after midnight to put them in the girls rooms. Marisa and Patty were sound asleep, but Bobby was sitting on her bed, plugged in to her iPod She was hugging a ratty old teddy in her arms and singing along with the music. She watched me hang the stocking on her door knob.

"Sleep first!" I mouthed at her.

She smiled and continued singing.

I awoke in the morning to the sound of three girls singing Jingle Bells at the top of their voices next to the bed. In their hands were the water pistols that had been in their stockings - obviously fully loaded. I disentangled myself from Amy and dove off the bed to grab the large Super Soaker I had left on the floor. I came up firing. Amy was right behind me grabbing the gun she had prepared. The fight was on. We chased each other around the house, upstairs and down getting wetter and wetter, laughing and giggling. Finally I stopped and gave up.The girls gathered round and emptied their guns on me. I finally looked up at the wonderful sight of four beautiful women in soaking wet night clothes, a nipple showing here, wet panties there. Amy and I ambled off to the shower.

"Get dressed," I warned, "no presents for the tardy!" That cleared the hall.

Breakfast was on the table when Amy and I appeared. We all sat and ate and giggled some more about the water fight. Then we all chipped in to clean the mess. There was water everywhere that needed to be wiped up. Finally we all sat down in the living room to open gifts.

Bobby was the self appointed elf. She handed out each gift in order. The girls squealed with excitement as they opened each new box. It looked like Santa had given each girl and new set of clothes, everything from lacy underwear to a new ball gown for Patty. The girls had given each other little things, books, CD, scarves and such

1...456789