All Comments on 'Enchanted Ch. 15'

by Phineas

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

An excellent story. i liked the characters and the story line. I look forward to reading your next adventure. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well done; as good as anything I've read...

in over 50 years.

Something I'd recommend is work on using more commas in your sentences. They play an important role in pacing, and rythym in writing. You have a tendency to not include commas at the end and beginning of sentences, where appropriate. For example, when a sentence ends with 'too', &/or when a sentence begins with a single or phrase, which modifies the main portion of the sentence, as in,

End of sentence:

'John struggled over the high rail, as he got into the long boat. Sasha struggled, too. She had an excuse, though, as she was much shorter.'

Beginning of sentence:

'Exhausted, Steff headed straight for the hammock.'

When the comma is missing, the sentence kinda blows through the modifying word(s), and their impact is minimized.

Thanks for sharing, I look forward to warlock.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Man, I love this story. I came because I’m a fan of warlocks, stayed for the big titty shortstack, but now you’re breaking my heart chapter after chapter and I’m here for it. Thanks for the story and keep on keepin on.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 3 years ago
Interesting...

Decent enough story. Could use some better editing to catch missing or extraneous words, unless they were intentional.

Getting ready to start in on book 2 now after binging this one, and I'm not quite sure where you plan on taking this story or what other plans you have, but if I might toss an idea your way? Since Little Red gave over her soul willingly, could it be possible for Mistress to resurrect her in a new form and place her at John's side to assist and serve him? John could do well with some loyal followers who know the score and have no qualms with making ends meet, so to speak.

Anyways, moving on now. I'll probably chime in again later once I've caught up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It was a beautiful story...

im sad to see it go, cant wait for part 2 to be complete, i cant really do the whole waiting weeks to months in between chapters, especially when its this good, you sir have some great writing chops, just needs refinement through experience, please keep it up!

I came for the wank, stayed for the story, there is no greater praise for erotica than tis.

maddictmaddictabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story it has a little of everything. Noble ladies seeking discretion sound better than Knot holes

jcus0511jcus0511almost 3 years ago

A great yarn filled with derring do, lovely sexy bits and winning characters. Some lapses in word use and incorrect use or missing words are an annoyance in an otherwise enjoyable story. Well done.

LobowraithLobowraithover 1 year ago

Loved it. Keep it up

bear1999bear1999about 1 year ago

Thank you for this tale...it was Enchanting

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca6 months ago

Very well done, couldn’t put it down. Definitely looking forward to Warlock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhineas@Phineas
I've been away for about a year and a half, but I've been very busy writing on my Patreon site (https://www.patreon.com/booksbyjason). I came back to shamelessly self-promote and toss a few more stories on here to try and win some people over. Currently I'm posting some more ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Enchanted Ch. 14 Previous Part
Enchanted Series Info