All Comments on 'Eros the Revealer'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 17 years ago
Eat Your Heart Out, Tinkerbell!

This is a delightful idea—and Eros is your best incarnation since you took on the devil! The message is clear and beautiful, and rang so true that, by the end, I had goosebumps. The good kind. Like Lexi, we are all whores for love… the real, deep Eros version of it, not the shallow, superficial Ross version. Thank you for making the difference so marked, Doc, and doing it with such passion, wit and artistry.

TE999TE999about 17 years ago
Bulfinch revisited!

An ancient god returns in a contemporary setting. Wonderfully descriptive. Good luck in the contest.

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 17 years ago
Vivid

Vivid characters - they really jump off the page. The storytelling is masterful as well. Good luck in the contest!

Unsung MuseUnsung Museabout 17 years ago
Love it...

Filthy Cute. Absolutely love it! <br>

Very best of luck in the contest, Doc. <br>

~muse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Selena was right...

What a masterfuly erotic tale. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... more treasures to savor. Thank you ~smiles~

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow...

I'm in shock. That was an amazing story. It made me long for something I never knew I needed. That love was intense. Great writing!

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago
more Eros, less Ross

Ugh, Ross is the ultimate worm that makes a woman go limp and dead inside. I beg you, toss him out on his ass much faster and let Lexi spend time - a lot more time - in the beautiful wings of a God.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is one of my favourite stories on this site. The characterization and writing overall are both so strong. I also would have loved to see a longer sex scene with Lexi and Theto...they deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh, yeah, baby!

Mmmm, I'll take a first orgasm like that...now, what did I do with that red twine?? I only have 9 months to find it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous