Feast Of The Gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alaric turned slightly in the direction of the doorway and stroked his own penis for Hanne's benefit. Hannelore quivered at the sight of it. Simonetta took a very deep breath and pressed her backside harder into Castiel's groin.

"Have you ever seen anything so big?" Castiel whispered to Simonetta. She shook her head "no", as she watched Alaric fingering her husband's ass.

"I expect that shall hurt a great deal," Willhelm chortled.

Hannelore was distracted by Willhelm pulling up the edge of her gown, his big, warm hands massaging her ass underneath the silk, then his fingers probing her sopping wetness.

Alaric wasted no time with formalities and aimed his huge prick for Angelo's well-oiled ass. He pushed the head of it rather abruptly into the hole and it began to slide in smoothly.

"Look how he loves it, such a dirty whore, your husband," Castiel told Simonetta and bit her earlobe playfully. The girl moaned and seemed to relax in his arms. Hannelore was awed by the short amount of time it took Simonetta to fall prey to Castiel's seduction.

Alaric thrust powerfully into Angelo's ass, letting his hips pound the man into the table beneath. Alaric's balls slapped against the olive-toned flesh of Angelo's ass and no mercy was shown. Angelo moaned over and over and called out Alaric's name; pleaded with him to do it harder, faster.

"Oh, Master Dusek!" the man exclaimed and Hannelore could no longer contain her giggles. Her shoulders vibrated against Willhelm and he too was infected with the laughter.

"Sshhh," Castiel warned and they shut up for a moment.

Alaric pounded his admirer into a limp mass, holding Angelo in place with a fistful of his stylish hair. On occasion, Master Dusek glanced toward the doorway and smiled, knowing his wife was standing in the shadows, though he could not see her.

Thinking of how wet Hanne probably was from watching, made Alaric all the more crazed. He sodomized Angelo's little ass with brute force and Angelo couldn't seem to get enough of it. Alaric knew this was not his first time with a man, Angelo had a reputation for his love of artists. It was known among Castiel's circle that Angelo was the sort of man whose arousal came in being dominated.

Clasps of Hanne's stola were being undone and Willhelm's hand crept inside to rub her right breast. She wrapped her arm around his neck and turned her head to kiss him. His lips were just as soft as she remembered and she opened them gently with her tongue. His other hand was still kneading her ass.

Again, their attention was drawn inside, where Alaric nailed Angelo with all his might. The ancient table creaked as though it might give way, but did not. Angelo was keening, high and enraptured, with no regard for the beating his body took. Alaric spanked Angelo's buttocks until they glowed an angry red. Master Dusek was so very close to climax, Hanne could tell by the way he slowed himself, trying to maintain control. He closed his eyes, threw his head back in ecstasy and lost all control.

Hanne turned to see Simonetta coming too, with Castiel's artistic hand under her dress. She whimpered loud enough, Hanne was sure the men inside would've heard if they hadn't been so lost in each other. Castiel smiled over at Hanne as the other woman came, trembling in his grasp.Alaric pulled his cock, still quite hard, from Angelo's ravaged hole. Angelo, fully erect and looking to Alaric with anticipation, turned around expecting to be gratified.

"Suck it," Alaric commanded and Archangelo fell at once to his knees, greedily licking clean Alaric's cock until he was pryed away from it. Alaric told him to lay down on the table and he eagerly did so.

"Come, Simonetta, let us surprise your husband," Castiel said, taking the woman's reluctant hand.

"Now is your chance to punish him for ignoring you all evening," Hannelore encouraged. A vengeful smile spread across her lovely face.

Angelo, was on his back on the table, his erection pointing skyward to the frescoes. Castiel and Simonetta stealthily entered the room. Castiel unclasped her gown and let it fall to the floor. Hanne saw Alaric's eyes sweep across Simonetta's svelte, tan body. Alaric kissed her hand and bowed slightly as he led her to where her husband lay with his eyes closed, waiting for Alaric to give him a release.

Simonetta climbed onto the table and straddled her husband's waist. She grasped his penis agressively and inserted it into her dark haired crevice. Tossing to and fro with utter shock, Angelo tried to sit up, but she held him down with strong thighs.

"Simonetta?" he cried, his eyes wild and questioning. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Shut up, filthy putana," she said, angrily slapping the surprised look from his face. His eyes glazed with desire, as his wife dug her fingernails into his shoulders and took him ruthlessly for the first time. Alaric and Castiel watched only for a moment, then left the couple alone and went to the terrace to find Hannelore and Willhelm.

**** **** ****

Hanne and Sir Willhelm could barely contain their laughter as the events unfolded. The pulsing desire they felt was only temporarily dampened by the bizarre show. Willhelm still had his arms around her when Alaric, rearranging his tunic, came to them. Castiel followed.

"What have we here? Do I need to get my sword again?" Alaric shouted. Hanne was laughing so hard her stomach hurt.

"Please do not!" Willhelm exclaimed, in mock fear.

When their laughter subsided to sporadic titters, Hannelore yawned loudly.

"I've had far too much to drink. Willhelm is going to carry me upstairs. Aren't you?" she announced.

"As my lady wishes," he replied politely. Alaric kissed her cheek.

"Castiel will help me scrub up and we'll come to bed very soon," he told her.

"By all means, wash up," Hanne teased, wrinkling her nose at his clean, but sweaty, masculine scent. Sounds of Simonetta's pleasure drifted out into the night and Hannelore smiled.

"The two of you are far better than any priest at saving marriages," Alaric told Castiel and Hanne. He took Castiel's hand and went in the opposite direction.

**** **** ****

Willhelm picked Hannelore up at the foot of the stairs, as if she weighed nothing and carried her up the lantern lined stone staircase, much as her husband had on their wedding night.

Inside Castiel's expansive sleeping quarters, Willhelm sat her down on the large, carved bed. He lit the lamp and she admired his athletic body in the dim, warm light. She reflected on the time in her father's garden when Willhelm's hands commanded her virginal body.

He was the first to kiss her, the first to dare touch between her legs. She had begged him to give her more, but he refused, even though both thought her father would surely accept Willhelm's proposal. How she had recalled the stolen moments they shared on the garden bench, a hundred times after he made her come with his long, practiced fingers.

Hannelore undid the remaining clasps of her stola and whisked it off. Her sandals were long gone and she knew not where. She knelt on the bed before Willhelm and let him drink in her curvaceous form. Her skin was the color of alabaster, her thighs and bottom plump and her belly perfectly flat. Delicate hands slid to cup her own breasts, round and ripe, with full, rosy nipples. Willhelm moved closer to the bed, but she stopped him.

"Now you must undress for me," she said. Willhelm hesitated, then slowly shed his tunic, tossing it on a nearby chair.

Hanne watched patiently while he removed his sandals and underthings, the sight of his hard body made her throb with need. She had been taunted and aroused so many times this night, her juices slickened her thighs.

Willhelm's body was unyielding under her small hands, solid and smooth as marble. She stroked the light covering of black hair on his chest and let her hands wander, over the middle of his back, across the pronounced dip there, which only men possessed. His erection, not lengthly, but so very thick, dug into her hip and she unconsciously shifted herself, trying to be nearer to it.

As he moved over her, holding himself up with muscled arms on either side of her shoulders, he sprinkled her throat and chest with tiny kisses. Onward he descended, biting her nipples and flicking each one with his tongue until she cried out.

"Willhelm, do it now," she begged, breathless and wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him toward her.

Forcing him to give in was far too easy, but Hanne suspected he would do anything she wished out of sheer adoration. Alaric, who exhibited infinite patience and Castiel, who was willful enough to play with her the whole day long, were not so easily persuaded. Willhelm submitted to her pleas and plunged his cock straight into her scorching depths, drawing a sharp cry from her when he stretched her wide.

Her mind reeled with Willhelm's contrast to her husband and Castiel, the only two men to whom she ever made love. His manhood felt divine, spreading her apart, but the strokes he made were short and shallow and she felt empty upon every thrust when he did not linger deep inside. She tightened her legs around him, trying to hold him closer, but he took it as an invitation to move more quickly. Never had she been made love to so hastily. Even when Alaric was in such a passion that he did not remove his boots, he took heed to make her climax first.

Hanne thought of Alaric and how every day in Nurnberg, she brought him lunch in his workshop and nearly every day he made love to her in some interesting way on the hard wood floor of the printshop. Some days he made her weep from so much love and pleasure.

Willhelm, with reddened cheeks, screwed into Hanne, smiling down at her. Wildly, he jammed himself into her one last time, squeezed his eyes closed and then pulled away to release himself on her belly. Hanne would swear later, that the experience took all of thirty seconds.

Triumphant, Sir Willhelm rolled onto his side next to her and beheld her in contented silence for just a moment before he fell unconscious with a smile still on his lips. Hannelore sat up and balked openly, though she was alone besides the angelic, sleeping Willhelm. She was not angry, for it was she who hurried him along.

"Ave Maria, gratia plena..." Hanne mused. Alaric did not jest when he'd spoken of Willhelm's short-lived stamina. As always, Alaric had the confidence to let her experience another man, knowing she would not stray from him.

Hanne rose to wash herself at the basin before her lovers came to her. She heard them running down the corridor and before she could dry herself they were in the room. The two men glistened with water and were naked to the waist with their togas wrapped around them.

"Heigh! What happened to him?" Alaric asked, taking his wife's hand and kissing it. Hannelore trailed her fingers down his damp chest.

"We made love and he fell asleep," Hannelore replied, a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Asleep? He appears to be dead drunk," Castiel pointed out, lifting Willhelm's arm and then letting it fall limply back to the bed.

"Are you sated, my love?" Alaric inquired. Hannelore threw a light blanket over Willhelm's unconscious body and kissed his cheek tenderly.

"I had yet to even begin when he finished," she said, solemnly.

"You have been spoiled by Castiel, not every man can make love a dozen times in one night," Alaric laughed. They were watching Castiel, who threw a pillow onto the floor, then the blanket she had placed on Willhelm.

"Do you think he can be moved?" Hannelore asked, wondering if Alaric and Castiel could lift Willhelm. They were stronger than they looked, but Willhelm was quite bulky. Castiel had climbed onto the bed beside him.

"Certainly. Pick thee hence, Sir Willhelm, Knight of Faltering Potency," Castiel grunted, giving the sleeping man a good shove. Willhelm's limp body tumbled the short distance to the floor with a muffled "thud". Castiel smiled, finished with the task at hand.

"Anything can be moved, it is only a matter of leverage," Castiel explained while fluffing the remaining pillows and straightening the linens.

"Castiel, you are a wicked thing," Hanne scolded, but moved onto the bed with him. She glanced over the edge of the bed to find Willhelm undisturbed by the relocation.

"If I were perfectly sweet, I'm afraid I would be most boring," he didn't try to defend himself in the least.

"I wouldn't wish to make you any other way," Hannelore told him. Castiel swept her into a snug embrace, attacking her mouth with his own, his bare chest warm against her breast, as she yanked free the silk which was wrapped around his waist.

Alaric discovered, though wayworn, he had once again become aroused watching Castiel with his wife. He never grew tired of watching his lover please Hanne. Since the very first night, when Alaric called Castiel to their bed to take Hannelore's virginity, it had thrilled Alaric to see them making love.

Hanne and Castiel suffered from a burning lack of gratification, the product of a night filled with so many attractions. Alaric undressed the rest of the way and went to sit beside them on the bed, as they rolled together, a flurry of hands and mouths. Castiel caught Hanne and moved to rest on his belly between her thighs, which he had spread wide. Arching her back, she offered herself to his adept tongue.

"Alaric," she whispered, taking the hand he offered. Knowing she wanted him to suck her nipples while Castiel pleasured her orally, he obliged her.

Castiel licked gently at her clitoris, with just a tickle of pressure, side to side. He inserted a thin finger into the hollow of her, seeking out the place which made her writhe. Already she buckled under his touch. She could not move, for two pairs of strong hands held her in place.

Alaric cupped her breasts with both beautiful hands and sucked each nipple, twisting it between his lips and teasing with his tongue.

Hanne felt the shiver of pleasure travel down the invisible line from her nipple to the engorged flesh under Castiel's tongue.

Alaric grazed her nipple lightly with teeth, while pinching the other one between his fingers and at the same time Castiel sucked her clitoris firmly between his lips and ran his tongue over it.

Hannelore trembled, inside and out, as the two men brought her to a shuddering climax. Castiel kept on, licking her clit ever so gently, slowly, bringing her again and again, until she swore at him and begged him to stop.

With husky laughter, Castiel leaned over Hanne to kiss Alaric, letting the tip of his hard cock brush against the top of her breast. Alaric opened his mouth to Castiel's, tasting his wife there when he did. Their kiss was brief, Castiel was eager to get back to the temptation between Hanne's ivory thighs.

Usually, Castiel was the victor at games of teasing and withholding himself from either partner, but not this day. There had been enough play, his patience had worn thin, he needed to be buried deep within her.

Castiel moved on top of Hannelore and delved into those depths with urgency. With one hand, he slid himself inside her tight lair. Closing his eyes, Castiel placed one of her shapely legs on his shoulder to better access her reaches and sank his hardness into her as far as it would go. She pushed her hips to meet him, wanting more.

On his knees, he propped her other leg on his shoulder, taking her small foot in his hand and kissing along the arch of it. He exalted her with his cock, all the while, circling his hips to hit all her most sensitive spots.

Alaric sat next to his wife, watching her go wanton beneath Castiel's experienced touch. His penis throbbed for her again, though he did not know if the rest of his aching body would comply. Castiel, energetic as ever, showed no signs of stopping and he moved Hannelore into position after position, never slowing the speed with which he drove his hard cock into that moist, narrow aperture.

Hanne went to her hands and knees to let Castiel take her from behind. There was something animal and primitive about coupling this way, Hanne thought, as his hips hammered her bottom.

Castiel's lovemaking was pretty torture, making her orgasm when she thought to do so again was to die. Seeing Alaric next to her, so hard and ready only spurred her to further arousal. So much stimulation overwhelmed her, she found herself thinking she might like to take them both at the same time. It was something which was discussed before, but never came to fruition.

Alaric worried the he would hurt her if he took her ass, but it didn't mean Castiel could not. Alaric certainly seemed to enjoy it, Hanne thought there was no reason she should not. While Alaric was away in Venice, she and Castiel began to experiment. First he had used his tongue on her, then one finger, then two, then finally his cock and it was glorious.

Castiel's movements became more reckless and he held her tight, with one arm under her breasts and pulled her back to meet his thrusts. His face was buried in all her gorgeous, long hair and his other hand went to rub her clit, sending her over the edge one more time before he burst, hot semen splattering her womb.

Breathing heavily, Castiel fell sideways on the bed and Hannelore simply sat back for a moment to collect herself.

"Have you grown tired?" Alaric asked. He had been sitting patiently, but was still very aroused. Hannelore smiled when she saw that he was hard.

"No, I'm strangely invigorated. Lie down," she told him.

"As you like," was his reply and he wasted no time in doing so.

Hannelore crawled the short way to him, then straddled his hips. With very little effort, his big cock slid in, and moved, sheathed in a channel still dripping wet with Castiel's come.

"Oh hell..." Alaric gasped, his head lolling back against the mattress as the warm juices of his two lovers drenched his pelvis. Hanne rotated her hips slowly, impaled on his cock and the friction was almost unbearable.

She was so hot, so burning hot around him and he wondered how she could stand to take on so much. But, looking upon her, with her eyes locked on his expression and a gratified smile on her face as she undulated, he knew she loved nothing more at that moment. His wife was quite insatiable at times.

Castiel's erection had only flagged for a short while and he was once again hard as stone.

"Castiel, I want you," Hanne managed to form the words in between vocalizations of satisfaction. Castiel rose, went to his desk and retrieved a small vial of linseed oil which he kept for painting and other "household" uses.

Alaric was half out of his mind with desire, but still surprised by his wife's request.

"Are you sure that this is what you want?" he asked. Hanne never ceased her movements on top of him.

"Oh, yes," she said, between moans. Castiel moved behind her.

Spreading the cheeks of her ass apart with his hands, he licked her up and down to prepare. He dipped his finger inside the vial, then spread some of the oil over her small, puckered hole. She slowed herself, so Castiel could work the oil inside her with his finger.

Hannelore shook as he did this, Alaric's cock still hard and throbbing within her. He returned to her ass, rubbing some of the oil on his cock before casting the empty vial aside.

He gently eased it into the the opening a bit at a time. Hanne felt him hesitate at first, then move deeper when he realized she could take it. Castiel's whole length slid inside and Hanne sighed loudly, she began to move on top of Alaric once again as Castiel moved inside her. Hanne felt as if she might be pulled apart by their swollen members, but it was an exhilarating feeling; the two cocks, moving inside her in unison. Alaric's hand caressed her thigh and drifted over to stroke Castiel's hip.