All Comments on 'Fellatio & White Women Pt. 01'

by Liclovely

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

You did a great job with details which made the sex scenes hot. I really like this srltory and feel like youre a really talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Great story. Very descriptive. Very talented writer.My mature white wife and I quite enjoyed it. She had me lap her pussy the entire time. Just as I do after he lengthy fuck session's with one of her massively hung black stallions. She is a total slut for black cock and has been since she was blacked for the first time.Just like Janet in this story,my wife gave herself to her black stud completely and totally. She eagerly and excitingly sucked his huge cock to completion several times. Swallowed literally a gallon of thick hot cum and was given the most complete,incredible over the top fucking she had ever experienced. I witnessed every moment. And it truly was amazing. Honestly it was. But I also knew my hot horny mature wife would never be the same. How could she be after an experience as such. She has been an older white slut on the side for younger black men for 7yrs now. She is exclusive black. Well I do get to lap her pussy still and get the odd hand job. She loves to have me watch and I love to watch it all. Again great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Totally NOT a comment on plot etc.

That doesn't make the writing bad.

I am so used to poor grammer, spelling and plot.

As i started to read you used waste instead of waist. Little indicators are great for mood setting. Of course i noticed the other waist/waste. No connection to story and the story was great. I didnt realise how much appearance does matter.

Good luck read you again.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this. There is something over-the-top about the woman's absolute craving for cock that meets a deep fantasy for me. I am also so with you about the joy of interracial love and sex. Glad your Vaughn also responds well to anal stimulation - and you really connect me with the joy of that worn-out feeling after long and strong sex sessions.

ShhnickyShhnickyalmost 3 years ago

Bloody neat story. I liked the 'flow'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous