Fellatio & White Women Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

On the other side of the wall, kneeling down toward the heating vent, Vaughn smiled to himself.

Chap. 3

That evening, after she got off of work, Janet went home. Upon entering her rundown apartment, which she was mostly footing the bill for, she saw that her husband had not cleaned the living room like he had promised to do. As she walked around the small living room picking up dirty laundry, she began to call out her husband's name.

"Steve! Steve! Where are you?!" Janet began to holler.

Janet walked towards the back of the apartment to their bedroom. She walked into the bedroom to find that it was also a mess. Clothing was everywhere. She began angrily picking up clothing and slamming them into their beat-up chest drawer.

"I'm tired of this shit! I pay all the fucking bills and he can't even bother to clean up after himself! The least he could do is help me out a little around here!" Janet screamed as she plopped down on the bed. Janet had been footing most of the bills for the couple since they had gotten hitched in Atlantic City, five months ago. Her entire family had been against the union and none of them attended the beachside ceremony. She hadn't spoke to her father since the wedding.

Steve claimed he couldn't work because of his various maladies. It had been a constant stream of excuses since they had married. The couple was one month behind in the rent and about ready to lose their car because of missed payments. And STILL, Steve did nothing to assist her! She felt like the world's biggest dummy at that moment.

Janet got undressed in front of the long mirror lying against the wall. As she disrobed, she looked at her body. Her body was very attractive and she knew it. She had very full B-cup breasts and hips that women died for. Her stomach was flat and supple in all the right places. She trimmed her pubic hair, regularly. She purposely wore unattractive clothing because Steve did not like her dressing in form fitting clothing. Like a dumb ass, she had listened to him and allowed herself to become like her mother before her. Letting a man control her because she thought that that was what one did when you committed your life to someone.

Janet decided to take a hot shower to soothe her tired muscles and the headache that was starting to throb at the sides of her head. She grabbed a towel off the bed and wrapped it around herself and walked out of the bedroom. She reached for the doorknob on the bathroom door and turned it, while pushing. It opened a few inches and stopped. Something was blocking the path of the door into the bathroom. Janet continued to push until she could slide her body between the door jam and the door.

As she squeezed herself through the door, she noticed her prone husband on the floor. He had a needle, spoon, lighter and rubber tubing lying next to him. He was groaning and half conscious. He apparently had overdosed! Janet shrieked more in anger than in fear. Steve had promised, just this morning, that he was never going to return to his old ways and that things were going to get better for them. She had believed him despite the obvious cues she got from him. Love had won out over common sense, once again.

Janet sighed heavily before going back to the bedroom and quickly putting her clothes back on. She had been through this with him a few times so she gathered Steve by his arms and pulled his lightweight ass out of the bathroom, through the apartment and out to their car. She quickly drove him to the hospital emergency room. He was seen by a doctor. The doctor came back out and asked her questions she had heard numerous times before. Did she know the drug he was on? How long had he been using this drug? Etc...

After the doctor returned to Steve, Janet sat back down in the waiting room, put her hands up to her face, and began to cry. She wondered why she was here at all. Her new husband was turning out to be a dud! And it looked like he was not going to change. She suddenly remembered something Vaughn had said to her a few days ago. He had told her that she was too young to be wasting her life away as a geriatric nurse for her husband. Get out and live your life, he had said. As she continued to sit in the waiting room, she began to get very angry with herself, her husband and their fucked up life together. She had not signed on for all of this bullshit!

Janet got up and walked over to the registration desk. She asked a few questions and then told the clerk that if they needed her, she would be at home. Steve was going to be kept for observation. She needed to get out of there before she exploded. She left without saying good-bye to Steve. She did not feel guilty about it either. He didn't feel guilty when he lied to her gullible ass this morning. As she drove home, she decided that she really needed to make some changes in her life or she was going to go crazy. It was time to take the blinders off!

Janet called Erica and Melissa when she got home. She decided that she needed some company around her. She also needed to toss down a couple to relieve her frayed nerves. She talked with both of them and agreed to meet them at a local neighborhood haunt at 8pm.

After hanging up, Janet decided to dress like she used to prefer before she got married. She chose tight jeans that hugged her bubbly heart-shaped ass just right, a blouse that showed an ample amount of cleavage, and pumps. She also remade her hair into a French curl before leaving to meet Erica and Melinda.

Chap. 4

On that same evening, Vaughn arrived home to the smell of burned ravioli. Deidre had cooked herself a can of Boyardee's and as usual had burned the shit. Of course, she had left nothing for Vaughn. What Vaughn had come to find out about his girlfriend was that she was a pretty woman who wanted to be spoiled and pampered while he worked his ass off everyday... and then had the nerve to NOT step up to the plate and do the things that your 'boo' is supposed to put down. Things like: a halfway clean crib, dinner at least 3 times a week, bomb head, and wet, ready pussy. Naw, girlfriend had to blow her knee out on all four necessities. Living with a bum-bitch was wearing on him.

Vaughn put his leather briefcase down in the kitchen and began walking up the steps. He heard her cackling voice in the bathroom, on the phone. Vaughn stood outside the door, watching her through the mirror as she lay in his bathtub talking to one of her gossiping, unemployed girlfriends about her ex-boyfriend, who wanted to get back together with her. She told her girlfriend that she was thinking about giving 'his cute ass' a taste just for old times.

Vaughn stood in the doorway not believing his ears! He fought the urge to kick the door in like dude off of the movie, 'The Burning Bed', and crack her head off of the linoleum tile, mercilessly!

"Here this bitch is, practically living with me or off of me, lying in my crib, in my tub, talking about a bum motherfucka on my phone?! Wasn't this the same dude who left her silly ass for a fat, white woman with better credit? Left her depressed, in debt, and dickless! Now, she's talking about giving him a taste?! How fucking disrespectful and dumb can she be?!" he angrily thought to himself.

Vaughn went back down the stairs, quietly. He turned on the television to alert her to his presence in HIS apartment. Ten minutes later, Deidre came down the steps in a robe. Vaughn sat on the couch, looking at her. She greeted him with a dry hello and walked into the kitchen.

"You just chilled in the crib all day?" Vaughn asked from the living room.

"Yeah. And?" Deidre replied as she came back into the living room with her hands on her hips and rolled her head.

"Well, I was thinking, it's Friday and you haven't attempted to cook me a meal in weeks. I thought that it WOULD have been a good idea to at least put SOMETHING on the table for me, for when I come home. I did WORK today, as I have all week long. I don't think that's too much to ask," Vaughn said smoothly and calmly.

"Look, like I told your ass before. I don't cook. I don't want to learn how to cook. If your ass was hungry, you should have stopped your ass down the street at that Chinese restaurant you stay RAVING about and picked up some fried rice or something! I am not your maid! Give a motherfucka some pussy, he think he owns you" Deidre finished, rather testily.

"But you are SUPPOSED to be my woman, right?" Vaughn asked.

"What does being your woman and cooking on my day off have to do with anything?!" Deidre asked incredulously.

"It has to do with ME basically taking care of YOUR irresponsible ass for the last year! It has to do with YOU not paying a fucking bill up in this piece! You don't even offer to help with the bills. You eat, shit, and sleep for free, and it has been that way since we met! You seem to think that I'm supposed to 'look out' for you, but you can't return the damn favor! Its about basic fucking consideration, Deidre!" Vaughn said, angrily.

"Look, nigga! Ain't nobody told you to take care of me! I can take care of myself! What?! You think you own me or something?! Motherfucka, please!" Deidre said, nastily.

"Own you? Naw, baby, it ain't anything like that. We're supposed to be a couple but you want to talk the part, not be the part. You want all the goodies but don't want to appreciate the brotha that's going out and getting them for you. You don't cook, won't cook. You half-ass give up the pussy! You act like you scared to put my dick in your mouth but when I ain't home, you stay stuffing your mouth with everything that ain't nailed down up in this piece! And then you don't even offer to divvy up the food bill!" said Vaughn, getting loud.

"So what you are saying? I'm some kind of leech? Is that what you're saying?!" screamed Deidre.

"I'm saying, you walk around this motherfucka talking about what a 'good' woman you are but you don't do shit to prove it, yo! You're all talk, and no action, babe. Get out of your head and do SOMETHING!" Vaughn said as he stood up from the couch.

"You saying you can do better? Is that what you're saying?!" Deidre asked as she began to slowly walk towards Vaughn.

"What I'm saying is that I'm done being your doormat, Deidre. If this is the best you can do, just pack your shit and leave. I ain't mad, I'm just disappointed. And I'm tired of coming home to an unappreciative, manipulating, selfish assed woman who thinks the world is supposed to revolve around her myopic ass! I'm tired of trying to build something with you while you play your games!" Vaughn said evenly and loudly.

"Games? What games?" Deidre said, beginning to come to the realization that the jig was up.

"You like to play head games, Deidre. You play games in the bedroom, you play games with your responsibilities around here, and you play with your livelihood. You haven't worked in ages and for some reason, you think that's okay. Naw, boo. It ain't happening like that! I'm tired of your shit because I realize now, this is all you have to offer. And I require so much more out of a woman and myself. I'm done trying to save a bitch! All I ever do is meet down and out women with fucking problems!" screamed Vaughn.

"So what you saying, Vaughn? You don't want me anymore?" asked Deidre, rather timidly.

"What I'm saying is this: Right now, you are no good for me. I don't think you're any good for anybody. But, as I heard you chattering away in the tub, maybe your ex will take you back! You got some fucking nerve! That motherfucka didn't do shit for you while you was with him but you're going to sit up in my shit, reminiscing about his tired ass? Bitch, please! I'm out! I don't want you here when I return. It's over, Deidre. Leave the keys on the table," Vaughn said calmly and matter of factly to her. Deidre proceeded to plead her case as Vaughn brushed past her.

Vaughn saw that his message light was blinking. He walked over and played his messages. The first message had been from his mom. The second and final message was from his co-worker and fellow therapist, Gloria. She had had to rush to her parents' home because her father had suffered a heart attack. She needed him to cover for her, tomorrow. Vaughn hated working on the weekend but he liked Gloria as she had done him many favors at work.

Vaughn left his apartment with Deidre behind him, jabbering away. He repeated, "I don't want you here when I return" He then got into his car at around 9pm. He drove around for an hour before deciding he wanted to get wasted. He had driven to an area of the city he was not familiar with. He settled on a bar that looked quaint and quiet. Someplace where no one knew him. He wanted to drink his sorrows out of his system without someone jabbering in his fucking ear all night!

Chap. 5

Janet, Erica, and Melinda met up shortly after 8pm. Janet did not tell them about Steve's overdose. She had heard their negative opinions on her sorry-ass husband since she had gotten married and could not tolerate another session of them trying to convince her that she had made a mistake. She could finally acknowledge that she had indeed made a mistake. She wanted their company, not their advice.

As 8pm turned into 9pm, Erica and Melinda began to become bored with the surroundings. There were not that many people in the bar that night. They had expected a heavier crowd. They wanted to go out dancing. Janet didn't feel much like shaking her ass, tonight. She had wanted to come out and get plastered so that she could forget, momentarily, the life she was currently living. Erica and Melinda offered to sit for one more drink. They failed at talking Janet into coming with them. They made sure she was okay to get home safely and ended up leaving by 10pm.

Janet sat in the corner booth by herself, nursing her third drink, thinking about the mess her life had become since she'd married Steve. She really regretted not having talked with her father in the last five months. She missed his presence in her life. He had respectfully withdrawn himself from her affairs after she had married. She had inherited his stubbornness and that was the primary reason they had not spoken.

Janet had just happened to look up when she saw Vaughn come through the door! He was by himself. He looked haggard. He walked straight toward a stool in the center of the bar area and sat down. He sat looking ahead. He seemed oblivious to his surroundings. He ordered his drink. He seemed to be losing himself in his glass. He did not look happy.

Vaughn sat on the stool thinking that he just wasted an entire year of his life trying to share his love with a woman who didn't know what the hell love was. He thought about all the pussy he had been offered during that time. He smacked himself on the forehead and groaned at the remembrance of several encounters that had happened over the course of the last year.

Janet sat in her booth watching Vaughn for approximately 15 minutes. She was undecided about greeting him. With her mood and alcohol, anything could wind up happening. She was vulnerable and she knew it. But she had one problem, her bladder felt like it was about to burst! She realized that she would have to greet Vaughn because the bathrooms were on the other side of the bar and she would have to walk past him to get there. She steadied herself and began to walk towards Vaughn on her way to the bathroom.

Vaughn felt a hand on his arm as he went to reach for his fourth drink. He turned around and met the beautiful gaze of Janet. He smiled immediately as his eyes focused first on her pretty face and then on her body. She was wearing clothing he had never seen her wear at work. She looked GOOD! His eyes worked their way back to her smiling face.

"Hey, Janet! What a surprise seeing you here! You look really nice, tonight," said a slightly drunken Vaughn.

"I should be the one who is surprised! This is my neck of the woods! Look, I have to get to the little girl's room really fast. I'll be back in a minute or two, okay? Don't you go anywhere," Janet said as she slid her fingers across his bicep and swayed seductively to the bathroom.

"Gottdamm, that bitch looks good tonight!" Vaughn said to himself, excitedly. He looked around the bar. He hadn't really looked around when he first came in. There were hardly any people in the bar. There were a couple of people in the back at the pool table, but there were only two other couples besides, Janet and him. "How fucking lucky was this coincidence?! And where was her husband? He's a BAAADDD motherfucka if he let this fine piece of woman out of the house by herself, dressed like that!" he thought.

Meanwhile, Janet was in the bathroom wiping her pussy and wondering why Vaughn had to look so good and smell so sexy tonight? She had not had a stiff inside of her in months and she had not had really good sex in about a year and a half. Her husband's dick was a nice sized seven inches. The problem was his dick seldom stayed hard for more than 3-4 minutes. Janet forced herself to remember that Vaughn was her co-worker and that he was involved in what appeared to be a serious relationship. Plus, he was Black! And she was married!. She decided that she would have a drink or two with him and then head on home.

Janet returned to the bar looking as sexy as ever. She came up to Vaughn once again. Only this time, she offered him a hug as he spun around on his stool. Vaughn felt her full breasts smashed against his chest as he inhaled her perfume. She placed her hand on his thigh afterward and invited him over to her booth in the back. Vaughn accepted. As he got up from the stool, the white bartender gave him an unfriendly look. Vaughn smiled inwardly as he turned his back and ignored him.

Sitting down opposite Janet gave Vaughn an excellent view of her pendulous breasts. The crevice between them was deep! Janet looked at him and noticed how sad his eyes were and also where he was looking.

"Vaughn, you don't look well. Is something wrong?" asked Janet.

"It's Friday, Janet. I don't want to burden you with my issues," Vaughn said, quietly.

"Burden me? Vaughn, as much as I tell you my business, believe me, it wouldn't be a burden. Come on, like you always say, share...," Janet said sincerely.

"To be truthful, Janet. I just broke up with my girlfriend about two or three hours ago. It's been a long fucking day. I left my house and drove around for a while and ended up at this place. I came out to get fucked up. Excuse my French," sighed Vaughn.

"Vaughn, I'm so sorry to hear that! I really am! Is there any chance you two might get back together?" asked Janet as she reached across the table and rubbed his hand, briefly.

"None whatsoever. I'd rather be by myself than deal with her and her bullshit," Vaughn said. He then went on to tell Janet the whole sordid story about the demise of his yearlong relationship. He even told her about their pathetic sex life. When he finished, Janet just looked at him with sorrow in her eyes. She could not believe the foolishness of the young woman. How could she not appreciate someone as compassionate, handsome, and intelligent as Vaughn? Why couldn't her husband do the same with her?

"Vaughn, if it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one that's having a bad night, tonight," Janet said suddenly.

"What do you mean? What's going on in your neck of the woods?" Vaughn asked as he bent forward.

Janet looked at the table and began to trace her finger along the tabletop. She sighed heavily before answering. She had not told shared this information with her closest friends but for some reason, over the course of the last two weeks, she had become used to telling Vaughn her business and receiving his excellent advice. Vaughn waited and said nothing as he looked at her slightly bowed head.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers