Fellatio & White Women Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
813 Followers

"MMmmmmm...," Vaughn moaned at the soft contact of her cool lips on his hot cock.

Janet held Vaughn's dick in her hand and started running kisses on it from the head to his big, Black balls. She then started kissing his dick back to the head. She then lightly licked his dick back down to the balls. She continued holding his dick up as she started licking his balls like a thirsty cat. As she licked and sucked, she let his cock lower onto her face, rubbing it all over her cheeks with one hand, and gently massaging his balls with the other.

With her ass to the right of his body, Vaughn reached out and began to fondle her shapely and soft ass. His hand sunk into her ass like it was dough. The smell of her pussy as he spread her asscheeks was intoxicating. It filled the room with its essence. She moaned at his touch as she spread her thighs, further. Vaughn slipped two fingers into the crevice between her cheeks and began to slowly guide them over her exposed asshole, perineum and then onto her soaking, splayed, pink cuntlips. He found the dew-like wetness of her slit. Janet breathed and moaned on his balls as she continued feasting on them with her wet mouth and tongue while she slowly stroked him with her small hand. His finger rubbed her clitoris lightly. Her body trembled noticeably. He then slipped a finger into the tight wetness of her pussy.

"Mmmmmmph" Janet sighed.

Vaughn could not believe how warm and tight her pussy was! It gripped his finger! He could tell that her cunt was underused.

Janet felt his wet finger slide in and out of her hole while his hand rubbed her clit slightly while he did it. His entire hand was awash in her plentiful cunt sauce.

"Damn, your pussy is wet! You get off on licking balls, huh? Lick em, baby!" Vaughn said as he moved his thighs further apart to give her more access.

Janet swung around Vaughn's legs, while never releasing her mouth from one of his balls, and got between them. She was now facing him, kneeling before him on the bed. Vaughn loved the way her breasts shook and shivered with each movement of her body. She pushed his legs further apart and back.

Vaughn's puckered bud was exposed, ripe for the licking. Janet bent forward and stabbed at it with her tongue. He nearly jumped off the bed with the dual sensations of having his ass licked and his dick stroked. Janet never faltered, though. She held fast as her tongue ringed the bud, tracing its outline, then she pressed inwardly with her tongue. Vaughn was moaning and breathing heavily.

Janet relented, at last, licking back up between Vaughn's thighs, balls, and underside of his thick stalk till she reached the top and began to lazily circle her gleaming wet tongue across its spongy surface. It was then that she chose to look up at him with her sexually energized eyes. She was letting him know, nonverbally, that she was his bitch for the night.

"Suck my dick, Janet. I already know your shit is going to be good. Is this the biggest dick you've had, baby?" Vaughn said as he matched the intensity of her stare.

Janet laughed sexily as she firmly answered without hesitation, "Yes. Uh-huh. Easily, the biggest dick I've EVER seen. I really want to taste you, Vaughn. Your black dick is going to look so sexy going in and out of my mouth. Our colors contrast nicely. Your bigness. My petiteness. Your darkness. My whiteness. Your hardness. My pinkness. Plus, I like you. I want to do for you what that 'girlfriend' of yours couldn't seem to do. I'm going to suck your dick until you cum inside of my mouth. Then, I'm going to swallow your load and do my best not to waste a drop. I don't give men orgasms, Vaughn, I MAKE them cum!"

Vaughn stared at her with his mouth wide-open, eyes glazed. There WAS justice in the universe! All this time he had thought that this petite white woman was prim, proper, and ladylike in all her mannerisms of speech and behavior, inexperienced, shy and damn-near a virgin! But dammit if she wasn't a freak! A freak who was going to give him what every other woman up till now had denied him: unfettered access to all of his sexual fantasies! This white girl was going to freak his Black ass, tonight!

"Well,...Damn! I had thought you were sexy before, but right now, you might be the BADDEST bitch alive, Janet! You look so sexy like that looking at my dick. I want you to do to my dick what you've wanted to do to a big dick all your life. Suck that motherfucker dry! Do me, baby!" Vaughn sighed as Janet grabbed for his dick to lift it off of his stomach.

Janet reckoned that she was going to need to use both of her hands because of the length and width of his dick. She reached out with her right hand, grabbed his dick and pulled it away from his body till it was upright and started to milk his thick shaft. She wrapped her left hand around his glans, in awe of how his spongy helmet stiffened and swelled to hardness within her hand. She coated her fingers with his precum and smeared it gently over the helmet of his cock. Her Steve had never been THIS hard. It was as if his dick was carved from granite!

"Mmmm...Ahhhhh, babeee...," Vaughn sighed as he shivered and moaned. Her hands were very soft and felt incredible on his dick.

As Janet stared at the cock she was slowly masturbating with her delicate hands, her mind went blank. She was totally engaged with the dick in her hand and the act she was performing on it. She began to notice the gnawing ache inside of her pussy as it throbbed delightfully and constantly.

Janet bent forward and began slide her tongue around the tip of his cock. Her tongue glazed over the head and slowly circled the huge ridge of his dick. She slipped her tongue over the tip several times collecting pre-cum and bringing it into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh..." Vaughn sighed as Janet's wet, warm mouth slowly began to descend upon the helmet of his dick. She began scrubbing the smooth surface with her tongue, allowing saliva to accumulate until it was escaping her lips and running down the length of his shaft. He watched as her lips stretched around his thick shaft. Using her spit as a lubricant, she began to take more and more of his cock into her starving mouth, continuing to slowly and methodically work his dick with both of her hands.

The helmet of his dick felt humongous within the confines of her mouth. It seemed to fill every nook and cranny of her oral cavity. She loved the heavy weight of him on her tongue. She sucked on the tip gently at first, and then started moving her head back and forth. Saliva was running out of her mouth and down her chin to her neck. Her pouty lips felt silky smooth as she continued to use her spit as a lubricant and began taking more and more of his big dick into her mouth. Her hands continued to stroke his cock like a conductor directing an orchestra.

Janet really had to make an effort to stretch her lips around his girth. His huge dick hit the back of her throat and she began to gag. She pulled her mouth off of his cock to cough and clear her throat. A string of spittle hung off of her chin as she moved her mouth back onto his dick, having never taken her hands off it. She tried to take his dick deeper into her mouth by relaxing her throat and breathing through her nose. This time, she took the tip in her throat before pulling it out. She was able to swallow about four-five inches of Vaughn's dick. She found that that was the most she could get in without gagging on its magnificent size.

"GottDAMN, your mouth feels good! Yeah, that's it, eat that dick, stroke that dick you beautiful dicksucking bitch!" Vaughn and Janet moaned deeply as he began thrusting his hips upwards trying to shove more of his dick into her throat. Janet knelt before him, her hard-nippled titties hanging as if they were suspended in air and bobbed her head up and down on his lap, sucking loudly...

"Slurp...slurp...slurp...slurp...slurp...slurp..." was the only sound in the bedroom as she sucked loudly on his dick. Vaughn noticed the look of rapture on her face as she began moaning, constantly. Her extremely wet and seemingly velvet-lined mouth felt unbelievable! This bitch knew how to give GOOD head, no doubt. She was making love to his dick! He noticed how good his Black dick looked surrounded by her white face. She was right, it did look incredibly sexy!

Janet's loose lips glided effortlessly up and down his shaft as she circled his tip with her tongue on every other pass. Janet's pussy was absolutely frothing! She wanted to touch herself really bad, but both of her hands were busy at the moment. She put everything she had into sucking his dick as it seemed to bring her further and further along towards her own orgasm. The inside of her mouth and her lips were very easily stimulated. When stimulated her mouth tended to produce voluminous amounts of spittle while her pussy would bubble and drip, incessantly. The current task at hand had her excited to no end! "Mmmm...," Vaughn moaned repeatedly as he felt his balls begin to pull up near the base of his dick. Her constant stroking and earlier asslicking had him ready to blow his load. Vaughn placed his large hand on the back of her small head. Janet took her hand that was near the base of his dick and moved it downward and began to erotically run over his balls with her manicured fingernails while she increased her stroking and twisting of the top half of his dick. She began licking the tip of his dick faster and firmer. She sensed that he was close as his dick suddenly became harder, somehow, within her mouth and throat.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...OOOHHHHH!" Vaughn bellowed as his dick began to flex powerfully within her mouth. He felt the unmistakable heat of his boiling cum beginning its journey toward her wanting mouth.

Vaughn's grunt was her first and only warning before his dick seemed to recoil and shoot forward jerking heavily within her throat. Seconds later, his first shot erupted from his cock. The power and volume of the first blast surprised her. Janet's mouth immediately filled up with sperm. A second, third, and fourth blast followed. She began to tremble noticeably as her own orgasm raced out of nowhere and claimed her as its own. She could do nothing to stop nor did she want to. If a snapshot could have been taken of that moment, it would look as if he was busting madd nutt in her mouth and it was pouring out of her pussy!

Janet couldn't swallow fast enough to keep up with Vaughn's hot, thick cream flowing into her worn oral cavity. As he shot his fifth and final blast, she could feel his cum seeping out of the formerly tight seal of her lips. Janet pulled her mouth off of his dick. Strings of cum kept her connected as she held it before her, staring at it hypnotically. Her belly was full of warm cum. She could actually feel it!

Vaughn watched as she burped, then squeezed the tip of his dick, wrapped her lips around it, and then sucked him completely dry. Her small hand continued to stroke his dick towards her face as she started to lick the tip with a feathery caress. She noticed as she continued to play with him that his dick had not softened!

"OH...MY...GOD! WHEW! DAMN, that shit was good! I mean real good! I can't believe your sweet ass just blew me like that! I can't believe you have skills like that! To be truthful, with the blowjobs I've been getting for the last year, I was beginning to not be interested in getting it. But GOTTDAMN, your shit got me open! That was good, Janet. Thank you, baby!" Vaughn said as Janet began blowing softly on his dick. She was very much smitten with his dick.

"I've never swallowed that amount of cum in my life! I didn't see you spurt, but I felt it though. But I can feel it in my stomach, right now. Your cock felt like a living thing in my mouth! The challenge of sucking this big thing had me so excited...still excited! Your dick is beautiful, Vaughn," Janet said as she resumed her slow licking of his dick.

"Did you cum?" Vaughn asked suddenly and quietly.

"Yes! You couldn't tell?! I'm still shaking! I've missed those orgasms...the orally induced kind... a lot of women let this mental thought that 'I don't like it' to rob them of the pleasure that if gives them. My mouth is sensitive just like other parts of my body. If two people can have mutual orgasms by having intercourse, is that supposed to be the only way you're going to have an orgasm with a man? Not me!" Janet said while extending her tongue and circling his dick one final time.

Chap. 8

"Come here," Vaughn said softly yet firmly.

Janet released his dick, finally, and began to crawl up his body till her titties were pressed into his chest and her mouth was inches from his. Vaughn reached out and took hold of the sides of her face and brought his mouth to hers and began to kiss her. As she opened her mouth, he noticed that the inside of her mouth was completely white with his cum. Their kissed lasted for a few minutes.

The entire time they kissed, Janet had been grinding her dripping wet pussy across the underside of his dick coating it with her plentiful juices. Vaughn reached down and took hold of her asscheeks into his large hands and began to spread her cheeks. She continued to moan and grind her pussy against him.

"Tell me what you want, Janet," Vaughn said as they continued to lightly kiss each other.

"I want...I want your big dick inside of me forcing me to take it! I want you to fuck me like I've wanted you to fuck me since we met! I want you to fill me with your cum and then I want you to stick your dick in my mouth so that I can clean you," Janet said as she looked at him dead in the eye.

"You don't want your pussy licked?" asked Vaughn. That had been one of Deidre's requirements EACH and EVERY time she 'unhappily' gave him head.

"Feel that?" Janet said as she raised her hips slightly and caressed the shaft of his rock hard dick with her the lips of her sex. "My pussy is ready for you. I'm literally drooling on your dick, right now. I have to have you inside me, now!"

"I like a woman that knows what she wants!" Vaughn said as he rolled her over and got between her thighs. He began thrusting his dick along the furrow created by her pussy lips. Her pussy was incredibly wet. Her juices were warm and copious. Janet's inner cuntlips clenched tightly as Vaughn unhurriedly rubbed the head of his dick up and down her orgasmic juice-coated outer flaps. His dick grazed her protruding clitoris and almost caused her to cum again as her thighs began quaking uncontrollably. "Ewww...mmmmmm..." Janet moaned as Vaughn bent forward and captured one of her prominent nipples with his lips and began to run his tongue around it.

"I've wanted to give you a piece of this pussy for a long time, Vaughn," said Janet as she felt him positioning the large head of his dick at her opening.

"Prepare yourself, then, because I'm not going to be satisfied with just a 'piece' of this pussy, I'm taking ALL of it!" Vaughn replied as he slowly thrust the head of his dick between the lips of her drooling cunt. Janet shuddered slightly in response to his comment. The large tip of his dick came into contact with the small puddle of her trapped juices that lie just behind her outer flaps. Her juices cascaded on and around the tip of his dick and dribbled down the inside of her thighs.

"OOOOHHHH...BABY! You're so big, so hard, OHHHHH! Mmmm...yesssss...," Janet crooned as the tip of his dick caused her outer flaps to flower in and out as he began to slowly thrust into her. The head of his dick seemed to be hollering, 'MAKE A HOLE!', within her tight, dense pussy. He sweetly yet forcibly began to stretch the shape of her pussy to mold and hold him. Her post-orgasmic wetness made his entry into her body a lot more bearable for the both of them. She had never experienced this unique feeling! She had always imagined a really BIG dick feeling good, but not this overpoweringly good! Usually, she was an assertive partner in bed, but as she lie there and felt the dick that was slowly delving deeper and deeper into her treasure and felt the accompanying feelings throughout her body, she realized that she had no choice in the matter, anymore. She was going to get royally and mercilessly FUCKED and the only thing she had to do was lie there and experience!

Vaughn's dick felt like it was knifing through tight warm butter. He was leaning onto her bountiful breasts thrusting approximately 4-5 inches inside of her when he suddenly felt her already tight pussy clench his dick, smotheringly. He felt and heard her moaning and clenching her strongly orgasming pussy around his halfway embedded dick.

"AHHHHHH...OOOOHHHH...I'M CUMMING!" Janet moaned loudly into the darkness of the bedroom. Her pussy 'squished and squashed' its happiness around the thick circumference of Vaughn's dick. She was being taken to a place, where apparently only a BIG dick could take you. Her thighs continued to tremble, uncontrollably, as her orgasm subsided. She was slightly embarrassed to cum so soon on his dick because it usually took Janet a good while to cum while having intercourse, but Vaughn's dick was rooting her out deeper and wider than anyone before him. Vaughn's dick was stretching her tiny pussy out of shape and she loved the feel of it as he slowly yet steadily filled her with half of his thick dick. Her pussy had become supersensitive around the large dick that was starting to fill it.

Janet reached down towards her sickeningly splayed pussy lips and rubbed her clit. Her fingers came into contact with Vaughn's slowly thrusting dick. She could feel her juices on her fingers, coating them thickly. She was soooo turned on! She noticed that her nipples continued to remain extremely hard.

"I love the way your dick is making me feel, Vaughn! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ooooohhh, fuck me! Your dick feels like its it in my stomach and it's not even in all the way!" Janet screamed.

Vaughn raised himself on his arms as he looked down at the flushed face of his co-worker. She was deep in the throes of a magnificent orgasm. It turned him on to see the effect his dick was having on her. He loved watching a woman cum on his dick. He glanced down at this dick to see her pink inner pussy lips being stretched outwardly then collapsing inwardly. Half of his dick was smothered in white cream. This would not be her last orgasm, whatsoever! He was going to make sure of that!

Vaughn sat back on his haunches with his dick still embedded in Janet. She continued to undulate under him as he gathered her legs in his hands and pulled them to his shoulders. Janet moaned deeply as the position of his dick shifted inside of her. Vaughn bent forward, driving her thighs back into her body as he drove he drove six inches of thick his 10-inch cock into her.

"Oohhhh...Aahhhhhh...Mmmmmm...Yesssssss!" Janet moaned while tossing her head back and forth on the pillow. Vaughn was above her, driving his dick through her tight, sodden tunnel at an easygoing pace. He was letting her get used to the size of his dick.

Vaughn lowered Janet's legs to his waist as he descended upon her. He reached under her and grabbed both of her asscheeks, roughly. She placed her thighs around his waist. She was not used to a man doing what he wanted with her. She usually controlled the ebb and flow of her lovemaking. With Vaughn, she realized she held no such control. He was going to fuck her the way he wanted to and she was not going to have a say in the matter! She was starting to realize that she liked being controlled...dominated by a man in bed. It gave her the freedom to lie back and enjoy being stuffed to the gills with the biggest dick she had ever encountered in her life without tiring herself out. She closed her eyes as Vaughn put in work.

Janet's pussy lips were stretched to the ripping point around Vaughn's dick as he sank 7 inches into her. Janet was grunting and moaning on every in-stroke of his powerful dick. As he reached the 8-inch mark, she orgasmed once again, very strongly.

Liclovely
Liclovely
813 Followers