Fellatio & White Women Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
813 Followers

"OOOOOhhhhhhh...Here it cummmmms...OH VAUGHN...OH MY GOD!" shrieked Janet as she felt her body being pulled to his advancing dick. He had spread her cheeks, which served to widen her pussy hole, therefore bringing her clit into direct contact with his wet, slimy dick. Her pussy exploded in a liquid discharge that leaked on and over his thrusting dick, then downward over the crack of her ass. He fucked her through her orgasm as she scratched and clawed at his back.

"OH...OH...OHHHHHHH...MMMMMM...SHIT!" Janet continued to scream as her pussy continued to squeeze and contract around his dick. She looked down towards her stomach. It seemed to be rising and falling! With each thrust of his dick, her belly swelled. She placed the flat of her hand on her stomach because she could not believe what she was seeing!

"GOTTDAMN, you got some tight pussy, Janet! WHEW, this shit is good! You like my dick, baby? You like what I'm doing to your tiny pussy, huh?!" Vaughn said as he continued advancing his dick to the 9-inch mark. Her pussy had become so wet and creamy, he was finding less and less resistance. He knew that he was in her uterus. Her walls seemed to be expanding for him.

"YES! YES! You beautiful, big-dicked BASTARD! YES, your dick is so fucking good! Fuck, I didn't know sex could be this good! You're turning my pussy inside out, I swear! But, I love it! Keep fucking me, don't stop!" Janet said as she reached down and grabbed his asscheek and pulled. She knew she was going to be sore tomorrow from the fucking she was getting but she didn't mind that kind of hurt. As he started to withdraw, she clenched her inner muscles tightly around him, holding him close until he had completed his escape and then relaxing and stretching herself wide as his huge thick shaft came back into her to penetrate deeper than any man before him.

"Don't worry about me stopping. I'm going to give you every last inch of this dick before that happens!" Vaughn said as he punctuated his words with swift powerful strokes into her body that brought moans and grunts from Janet. The end of his dick felt like it was being pinched.

"OOOOOHHHHHH...EWWWWWWWW!" Janet screamed into the night as the tip of Vaughn's huge dick cascaded through her wet passage and entered her womb! She had never imagined a man's dick could dig so deep into a woman but here she was with 10-inches of the fattest, biggest Black dick stuck so deep in her she felt like burping!

Janet began cumming very strongly as she felt the head of Vaughn's dick enter her womb and his huge balls slamming into her backside, repeatedly. Her pussy, once again, began to bubble and cream onto his thrusting dick. Janet was ecstatic that she had finally taken his entire dick inside of her. He was thrusting so deeply into her that she was losing her breath. He seemed not to care that she was being wracked with multiple orgasms for the first time in her life as he unmercifully filled her vaginal channel again and again! Janet's entire lower body was twitching and contracting violently as he continued his dominance over her and her body. Her pussy was making so many spurting and slurping sounds, she began to be embarrassed. She could feel rivulets of her cum cream rolling down the crevice of her asscheeks. Tears began to fall from her eyes and roll down her cheeks. And still, he continued to hammer her womb!

"THIS PUSSY IS MINE!" Vaughn breathed into her ear, gruffly. Her pussy seemed to be convulsing.

"YES, yes, it is! After tonight, its all yours, baby," Janet moaned half-intelligently as another series of spasms tore through her. Her pussy seemed to be milking his dick, uncontrollably. She thought briefly about her husband and their marriage, but she realized that that relationship was in trouble long before tonight. She also realized that Steve had never come close to making her feel the way she currently did. Filled. Aching. Satiated. Vaughn had spoiled her.

Vaughn took hold of her thighs and brought them from around his waist and pushed them down on either side of her breasts. His strokes became long and powerful as he fucked her with a new intensity. Janet leaned her head back on the pillow and felt/heard her wet pussy being ravaged by her co-worker's monstrous Black dick. He was fucking her perfectly and she wanted for nothing except his seed.

Suddenly, Janet heard him groan loudly as drove his thick log far inside of her, again and again. She felt the glands of his large cockhead expand within her, then the beginnings of a throb as his base filled with his massive cream, then the full force of his cock expanding and the muscular contractions of all of the muscles in his taut, lean Black body send the thick, scalding hot cream into the very bottom of her snatch. She could damn near feel the spunk leaving his nutts!

"Mmmmph...Oooohhh...Ewwww...Oooohhh God, yesssssss..." Janet whimpered as her pussy convulsed around Vaughn's thick cumshooting member. Never in her life had she so clearly felt a man cum inside of her. This feeling was addictive! She realized that she was about to cum, once again.

A powerful second spasm of his cock sent another voluminous stream of his liquid seed blasting through his cock and into her clenching and spasming quim. Once again, Janet felt every bit of the action. Her cunt was overfilled with cock and cum.

"Ooooohhh MY GOODNESS! When is this going to STOP?! AHHHHHH!" Janet shrieked as another set of multiple orgasms began to rock her body.

Vaughn pulled back almost imperceptibly, and drove his dick deep into her once more. Another of her submissive and contented whimpers accompanied the breath that was pushed from her lungs by his powerful thrust. She held herself still as she opened herself to him as much as she could offer, pressing her hips tight against her Black lover. She felt his continuously expanding cock throb as another powerful, uncontrolled spasm sent a huge, thick stream of his ejaculate racing through his exploding cock. The massive cock pressed the mushroom head firmly against her womb. Her motionless surrender made a tight seal. She continued to feel him ejaculating strongly into her worn out cunt. It seemed that his ejaculate was bypassing her cunt, entirely. He seemed to be dumping his load directly into her womb. The feeling was indescribable and one she would not soon forget.

"OOOOHHHHH...UMMMMM...BABY...SHIT!" Janet screamed one final time as her pussy continued cumming around his dick. Her thighs were shaking uncontrollably as Vaughn slid his meaty, cum and pussy juice covered dick out of her gaping hole. She could feel the cool air of his bedroom fill her open, beat-up pussy.

"FUCK, your pussy is good, Janet!" Vaughn said as he rolled off of her and onto his back. No sooner was he on his back than Janet rolled off of hers and moved her head down to his cream-smothered dick and began to clean him, voraciously and efficiently. Unbelievably, his dick began to harden once again! Janet looked up at him with admiration in her eyes as their combined fuck fluids began to leak and dribble out of her gaping pussy lips.

Chap. 9

"Unfuckingbelievable! You've gotten hard three times?! What are you trying to do to me, Vaughn?!" asked Janet as she slipped her lips around the cum crusted crown of his dick. Janet licked and sucked the tip of his dick as she gripped his dick and began to rhythmically stroke up and down. Her fingers became covered with their mutual cum fluids in a very short amount of time. Her hands and fingers glided over his dick.

"I'm trying to give you as much dick as I can in the time we have together. Shit, I might not get this chance again! Mmmmm, I love the way you're licking your pussy juices and my cum off of my dick, Janet," Vaughn said while spreading his legs so that she could move between them and finish the job she had started.

"If I were you, I wouldn't worry about not getting this pussy again. I'm going to be trying to see you every chance I get! I love to suck dick and your dick is perfect for licking and fucking," Janet said between licks and sucks as she felt his dick harden and swell in her active mouth. He was going to cum again!

"Ooooohhhhh ssshhhhiiittttt! I love a nasty bitch! Take my cum...gottdamn it, take it!" Vaughn roared as his dick began contracting within the confines of her mouth.

"MMmmmphhh..." was the sound coming out of Janet's throat as she attempted to swallow yet another thick hot load of his.

Janet milked his shaft for at least a couple of minutes after his orgasm had receded then proceeded to lick up all of his seed that had spilled from her mouth. She did it with apparent relish. It was a hell of a load that she took and she had swallowed it all. She wouldn't need breakfast with all of that protein that she had ingested over the course of the last few hours. She lazily stroked, licked and sucked his still massive organ even after his load was completely spent. He smiled down at her as she continued worshipping his cock.

Chap. 10

The next day at work was a Saturday. Vaughn drove Janet back to her car in the morning. He followed her to her apartment and waited outside, as she quickly got dressed. When they finally arrived at work, Vaughn noticed that Janet was walking bowlegged and was wincing every time she took a seat. Though she apparently was sore, Janet sucked Vaughn's dick twice that day and fucked him in his office!

As Janet drove home that day, she thought about Erica and Melinda. Did she dare tell them?

THE END

PART 2...CUMMING SOON!

Liclovely
Liclovely
813 Followers