First Time Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck me, Jon. Cum inside me, baby!'

Jon withdrew a little then thrust into her, he did it again and again feeling his cock gripped by the soft warm wetness of Sadie's cunt. He pounded and pounded until he felt his balls tighten and he knew he was going to cum. Sadie was screaming loudly again, her cunt was filled with this great, throbbing dick and she was gonna cum like she had never had in her life. As Jon began to shoot his load into her, her cunt and clit exploded and she tensed and spasmed. The pair shook and convulsed as the after shocks of their orgasms subsided and they finally lay sweating, breathless and limp on the ground still holding each other.

'Sadie, I want to do that again! That was so fantastic!' Jon whispered in Sadie's ear.

'Jon, sweetheart, you are going to do that again, a lot, believe me, just not with me!' Sadie said softly.

Jon leant his head on his hand and looked at her.

'Why?'

'Because I have a husband and my son is your best friend – this was a magical once in a life time experience. To keep doing it would make it and us both cheap. Now that your lust has been satisfied with me and you are hopefully over your first time fears, I bet you are gonna have so much fun bedding all those young college girls!'

'I suppose you are right Sadie, but I am so glad you were my first! Thank you!' And Sadie and Jon kissed for the very last time.

That night, back at the cabin and in bed reading with Jake, Sadie slid her hand under the covers and began to stroke Jake's flaccid cock.

'Hey, you! What's this?' he asked looking at her quizzically.

'Just thought all that fresh air might have got you feeling a bit horny!' Sadie laughed.

'Well that lake swim has certainly made you horny! And as for Jon he is like a different person! What exactly happened?'

Sadie felt Jake's cock begin to grow in her hand.

'Well let's just say that Jon got something off his chest and I was pleased that I could help him resolve it.'

'Ok – well I'm glad he has snapped out of it! And as for you, you sexy little minx, come here! That fresh air has definitely awakened parts that I thought were fast asleep!'

Sadie smiled to herself as she was picturing Jake inserting a massive vibrator inside her, she had seen one in a catalogue, and bringing to life for her, whenever she wanted it, an extraordinary experience.

12