Flesh: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning passed by slowly, and Summer spent most of it on the shore of the pool, dangling her feet in the water and sharing smiles with the women who came down to gather water. She became more confident in calling out hello ("Raphi!"), but most of the women kept their distance from the chief's new pet.

Chasca, dressed in nothing more than a blanket wrapped around her body, finally joined Summer an hour or so after sun-up. Neither woman could understand what the other said, so they kept quiet, for the most part. Chasca made an effort to teach Summer a few words - qacha was dried fruit and t'anta the bread that Summer had for breakfast. She didn't drink the water (yaku) directly from the pool, as she saw the Huaca do, but instead dipped Otoniel's water bottle in, and then followed the water with iodine tablets.

The two women, one dressed in a blanket, the other completely nude, sat on the shore of the waterfall's pool for some time. They were mostly silent, but every now and then Chasca would point at something and say its name. Summer kept up with the game as best she could, picking up the Huaca vocabulary about seventy percent of the time. "Alqo" was "dog." "Chaka" was "leg." "Wasi" was "house." For a short while, Summer's concern about her nudity faded away. Until the word "raka."

"Raka," Chasca repeated, pointing in the direction of Summer's naked crotch.

Summer, a bit concerned by the offhand way that the Indian woman was pointing at her vagina, crossed her legs.

"Raka," the chief's wife repeated, obviously waiting for Summer to repeat the word.

"Raka," Summer conceded, to Chasca's delight. The word for "vagina."

Chasca stood suddenly, as if the word had triggered something in her memory. Leaving the naked blonde by the shore of the pool, Chasca hurried inside her home. She returned a few seconds later with a pair of old scissors and her daughter. Yana was dressed in a similar fashion to her mother, wearing nothing but a blanket wrapped around her body. While Yana went around the back of the hut, Chasca grabbed the blonde girl by the arm, and pulled her up off her ass.

Behind the hut, Yana disrobed. Naked as Summer, the girl tossed her blanket over a long pole that stuck out of the corner of the back wall at a right angle, creating a screen to hide her nudity from the women further down the shore of the pool. There was a similar pole on near side of the hut, and as Chasca and Summer joined the chief's bare daughter behind he hut, Chasca similarly shed her blanket, hanging it as her daughter did over the other pole. The three women, all dressed in nothing more than a few odd pieces of jewelry, were completely hidden from three sides. Their makeshift booth was open only towards the pool, and no one along the shore of the pool, either towards the Clemente or away from it, could see inside.

Summer was a bit nervous about what was to happen, cut off from the rest of the village with the naked mother and daughter. Both women were easily the most attractive Huaca women in the village, with or without their clothing. Yana couldn't have been any older than eighteen - her small, firm breasts gave away her youth. Her body was pocked with a few birthmarks here or there, in contrast to the plain white skin of the American girl not far from her.

Chasca herself was probably only thirty-four or thirty-five, Summer guessed. She'd likely given birth to Anqas when she was just a teenager herself, younger than Yana was now. Her body was still in its prime, and the chief's wife could have passed for Yana's older sister, instead of her mother.

Both women had surprisingly smooth legs and well-groomed pubic areas, Summer noted without meaning to. Though Summer had shaved her legs only the morning before, such grooming habits had mostly fallen by the wayside in the months that she'd been in Bolivia. She hadn't been trying to impress any of her companions. There were days at a time when Summer hadn't even bothered shower back at the Ambrosia camp, getting more and more ripe as the week went on. Her legs had been shaved before coming up to Hanan Pacha, but if her pubic hair was a bit unkempt, she hadn't planned on it being on display for anyone.

Behind the hut and inside the provisional privacy screens was a wide array of pots, buckets, and jugs, some filled with water, some not. Yana took a seat on an overturned bucket, found herself a piece of cloth hanging on a hook overhead, and began washing her body with water from a large barrel. There was a single bar of Western-looking soap in a dish next to her, and it wasn't long before the girl had lathered up.

Meanwhile, Chasca had guided Summer to a small, metal drum towards the outer edges of the temporary shower stall. Summer sat, as she seemed to be expected to do, and was handed a cloth similar to Yana's, as well as a small cup.

To be fair, this particular "shower" wasn't much different to those that she'd been taking back at the camp. There was, of course, no running water anywhere in the Valle de los Reyes, and bucket showers were the norm. Still, Summer wasn't quite at easy with the nonchalant nudity demonstrated by the mother and daughter here with her, who were both calmly and casually cleaning themselves.

But the point of the shower, of course, was Summer's "raka." Obviously, the American's ungroomed pussy had caught the eyes of the chief's wife, and she intended to make Summer do away with it. When the blonde girl was handed the scissors halfway through the showering session, she knew what Chasca wanted her to do.

Had it been Pachacamac or Apotequil who had made the request, had it been the day earlier, Summer would have refused. She was here in Hanan Pacha, after all, being held as livestock against her will. What did she care about how her snatch looked? But Chasca was harder to refuse. The chief's wife had brought her breakfast, and then spent close to an hour that morning with her, teaching her a few dozen words in Huaca. Chasca had spent time with Summer when the girl had felt isolated and embarrassed. And even now, as Chasca handed the scissors to Summer, she was only doing so with the intent of being nice. It wasn't an order. It wasn't even a request. From the look in Chasca's eyes, she could tell that Chasca was only handing her the scissors because she thought it might be what Summer wanted.

And so, perched precariously on the edge of the overturned drum, Summer began snipping at that hair above her pussy, her "raka." She didn't go right to the skin, but she did go far enough that the outline of her labia could be seen through the light blonde hair.

The shower and grooming session complete, Chasca was the first to take her side of the screens down. Still soaking wet, she dried herself with the blanket, wrapping it around her body, and headed back around the hut with a smile towards Summer. Yana did the same, and Summer suddenly was on display again, being peered at from down the shore of the pool, as a group of old women did their laundry in the Clemente.

For twenty minutes, Summer hadn't felt as awkward about being as naked as she was. For twenty minutes, she'd only been as naked as the two other women, and only seen by the two other women. But now, clean and trimmed, she was again out in the open, livestock chained to the ground, owned by the chief of Hanan Pacha.

***

Most of the day was relatively uneventful, and less stomach turning than Summer expected. Most of the village's men were in the fields, or out hunting, or off and out of Hanan Pacha for one reason or another. Sure, there were women everywhere, women who stared at Summer's naked body more openly than many of the men had. But while her nudity was embarrassing, Summer wasn't as afraid of being approached in Otoniel's absence. Pachacamac and Apotequil both floated around town, but neither man gave Summer the same perverted looks as Mancocapac had done the night before.

There was young boy, probably only six or seven, that bothered her for part of the day. He'd run up to Pachacamac's house, pull on Summer's chain, and then scamper away before Summer could do anything. She was livestock, all right. After the boy, whose name was Oqe, had done this seven or eight times, Apotequil finally caught him, gave him a spanking and a stern warning, and sent him on his way. Oqe left Summer alone for the rest of the day.

But Oqe was an exception in Hanan Pacha, and as Summer sat with Yana at lunchtime, she remembered her questions the night before. Where were all the children? Oqe was one of the very few children in the village, and he had amused himself alone for the better part of an hour, running up and teasing the naked American girl.

Summer looked over at Yana, wondering why Yana didn't have children, didn't have a husband. Chasca, Summer guessed, had at this point in her life given birth to two children, Anqas and Yana, but Yana was still childless. Yes, Yana was still young by American standards, but a lot of women her age already had three or four-year-old children in San Eduardo and Guayaramerin.

Sipusiki, the goddess of fertility, had apparently laid a curse upon the Huaca, preventing them from having many children. Summer wondered if it was just that way in Hanan Pacha, or if other Huaca villages in the Oriente were suffering from the same "curse." From what Otoniel had told her, it sounded as if the Huaca from all over Valle de los Resyes had been afflicted with Sipusiki's anger. Summer chewed her lunch, speaking up every now and then to say the names of her food in Huaca, but let her mind wander over the possibilities.

Was it the water? If so, then she or Russ would have found something weeks ago, when they were looking for oddities in Valle de los Reyes that could explain the tree frogs' extraordinary growth rates.

Was it their diet? Summer wasn't sure how different the Huaca diet was from other tribes in Bolivia, but she doubted it could have been too different. And as she had noted earlier, there didn't seem to be a problem with reproduction rates in the Quechua towns nearby.

It puzzled her, because she couldn't think of or see anything that might cause a drop-off in birth rates. The vegetation was the same as in San Eduardo, the diets were similar to those in San Eduardo.

As the sun began to set to the west, the men of Hanan Pacha began to drift back into town. They carried fruits, vegetables, and tools with them, out of the fields and down the main street to their houses. Their eyes found Summer's naked body down the street, still chained to where she had been that morning. The same mix of embarrassment and excitation that had hit her the previous night hit Summer again, and though she felt a bit perverted, Summer again had to admit that there was a part of her that was getting turned on.

She shifted her mind from all that, however. Instead of focusing on the eyes that were roaming her naked body, Summer walked out into the pool behind Pachacamac's hut, letting the cool water wash away the sweat and grit that she had accumulated that day from sitting in the dirt under the hot Bolivian sun. The chain dragged behind her, but was long enough to allow Summer to walk right up to the cliff wall. The pool was shallow, never getting so deep that the surface of the water reached past the bottom of Summer's rib cage. The bottom of the pool was surprisingly soft, as well, covered in a cushiony layer of silt.

Summer stuck her head under the waterfall, allowing the water to run down her back into the pool. Despite the forty-foot drop from the cliff above, the water didn't hurt as it contacted the blonde's body. It was slightly cold, but in comparison to the humidity that had dogged Summer all day, it was a refreshing break. She ran her hands through her long, blonde hair, letting the water rinse it out, as she turned to face the village from beneath the waterfall.

At that point, she heard a whistle. Not a catcall, but rather the whistle of someone trying to get her attention. Standing on the shore of the pool was the priest, Apotequil, with the belly-chain from the night before in his hands. Summer wasn't eager to leave the waterfall behind, but she followed her summons, wading her way back towards the priest.

Seated on the shore of the Clemente, a few dozen yards away, was a group of five or six young men, probably the same age as Yana. They all pretended to be rinsing their tools and talking casually among themselves, but their gazes kept returning to the naked blonde in the pool. Summer gave them all a sheepish grin when she caught them looking, bashful once again about her state of undress.

Apotequil met her three-quarters of the way back from the falls, her recently trimmed pussy just barely breaking the surface of the water. He smiled at her congenially, gently taking her by the left elbow and turning her away from him, away from the young men, and away from Hanan Pacha. His arms carefully wrapped around her abdomen as he handed the twine to himself, letting the silver pendant dangle down in front of Summer's cunt. As Apotequil tied the belly-chain behind the blonde's back, the twine again hung below her waistline, resting on her hips.

Task completed, Apotequil patted the girl on the outside of her right buttock, signaling to her that she was all set. Summer was a little taken aback by the unexpected contact, but not as bothered by it as she should have been. He was an old man, Summer told herself. He's not a real threat.

As if to drive the point home, Summer turned to face the priest and kissed him on the cheek. Shooting a teasing glance towards the young men on the shore of Clemente, Summer slowly fell back into the pool behind her, submerging her body in its entirety below the water.

"Why didn't I think of this earlier," Summer muttered to herself as she swam backwards towards the waterfall. Instead of parading around on the shore, exposing herself to the entire Huaca village, she could hide here in the pool, letting the water cover her naked body.

As she kicked her legs, the silver pendant repeatedly bounced against her vagina, rubbing up against the lips each time. Summer toyed with the idea of shifting it, but as it happened for the fifth or sixth time, she decided against it. The belly-chain, with the pendant hanging off of it, was almost like clothing - like a loincloth that didn't really cover all that much. And, though she had battled against the occasional perverted thought all day, Summer had to admit that it felt nice to have something make contact with her pussy. It was wrong. It was deviant. And it was naughty.

The young men by the Clemente still hadn't left, making Summer guess that this must be the longest they'd ever spent cleaning their farming tools after a day's work. The thought made her laugh a little bit, though she was far from comfortable with the staring. Six young men were all looking in her direction, waiting for her to break the plane of the water again, waiting to get another glimpse of her tits.

She wondered how many of their dicks were erect.

Her long, blonde hair floated in a puddle around her as she swam into the waterfall. Cool water came down forcefully on her head, clouding her vision but allowing her an escape from the eyes across the way.

Shocking even herself, Summer rose out of the water suddenly, her nipples completely erect as she stood under the cascading water. This'll give the little perverts a treat, she thought to herself as she guided her hands down her naked skin, from her the base of her neck, across her breasts, and down the front of her body. They disappeared below the water, and Summer let the men imagine where her hands went from there.

She turned away from them, allowing them to only see two-thirds of her naked back, and pulled her long hair in front of her.

"What am I doing?" Summer asked herself, suddenly aware that she had been putting on a pornographic show for the young Huaca. The last thing that she needed to do right now, alone and chained up in a Bolivian village, was to tease a bunch of horny young men. She glided backwards into the water, preventing them from having another look at her breasts.

The pendant again brushed against her pussy, and Summer was almost overcome with the need to follow it with her fingers. Masturbation had always calmed her down, always let her relax. Summer smiled as she remembered Organic Chemistry 35 in college, and how stressed she'd been throughout the semester. At that point in her life, she was single, dedicated to her courses and her grades, and the only way she knew to relax herself was through masturbation. She had been a fiend that term.

Summer wondered if that was what she needed now, to calm herself from the fact that she'd been naked for over twenty-four hours now, on exhibit for the Huaca. She had to admit that the idea sounded appealing, if more than a little infeasible. Nudity was one thing, but Summer certainly wasn't going to go through the humiliation of getting herself off in front of an audience. Even out here, in the pool, it would be plainly evident what she was doing.

She spun around as she paddled around the pool. The men were gone, but they had been replaced by others, a little older, but no less curious about the naked American. The sun had set, but there were still lingering red and orange hues overhead, casting long shadows across the Huaca that Summer could see.

The jostling silver pendant wouldn't let Summer forget its presence, though. It had probably been at least three weeks since the last time Summer had brought herself to orgasm. She'd only done it three or four times during their stay in Valle de los Reyes, usually preferring to wait until after dark, when she was in her own tent, before silently touching her clit.

But three weeks ago, Walter, Russ, and Otoniel had all taken a daylong expedition off into the jungle, leaving Summer alone at the camp. That morning, taking advantage of her solitude, Summer slipped back to her tent, slipped out of her skirt, and slipped her fingers into her pussy. For Summer, the best release had always been the loudest release, and for the first time in months, she'd been allowed to make as much noise as she wanted. She held back some, however, afraid that her colleagues might be near by and afraid for her safety. Even still, Summer had the best orgasm she'd had in Bolivia.

That had been three weeks ago, though. And while the fact that her arousal now embarrassed her, Summer had to admit that she wanted an orgasm. Bad.

She moved to adjust the pendant, but used the motion to dig the silver piece of jewelry into the top of slit, giving it one long, hard shove against her clitoris. Summer would have killed for more, and had even begun convincing herself that, under the cover of night, she could have gotten away with it.

But she needed to control herself. She needed to calm down. She needed to behave.

"Doctor Monroe!"

Summer's dreamy thoughts of self-pleasure melted away, as she flipped around and saw that Otoniel had returned. Apotequil, looking displeased with the return of the translator, was standing a few feet behind him, and gazing off towards the blonde girl.


The arousal didn't disappear completely as Summer swam towards the edge of the pool, but it gave way to stronger feelings of awkwardness. She could have stood and just walked towards Otoniel, but that would mean exposing herself once again, and she wasn't entirely looking forward to doing so just yet. So, despite the fact that her knees grazed against the soft dirt at the bottom of the pool with each kick, Summer kept swimming.

By the time that she had come a few feet from the shore, however, swimming had become a little ridiculous. She pulled herself up in the water, though she didn't get out. Instead, she sat on her knees about three feet out, the water just deep enough to cover up to the twine of her belly-chain. Her pussy, and the pendant that was set in front of it, were both below water, but her breasts were plainly visible to Otoniel, Apotequil, and anyone else that bothered to look in her direction. Soaking wet, water dribbled down her skin in the space between them, but also dripped from her still-erect nipples.

123456...8