Football Widow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a strange feeling, lewd, dirty, but so incredibly sexy at the same time. Christa held still, letting her adjust to the fullness. After a while she began to slowly rock her hips. The sensation of the dildo moving inside her was intense and Sue found herself moaning as Christa's motion became stronger and the accompanying sensations began to escalate in intensity.

"That's right baby, you like getting that little ass fucked don't you?"

"Yes," Sue barked. She was moaning now and thrusting back with her hips to meet Christa's driving lunges. Christa released the thong and grasped both of her hips. Her athletic body seemed to go into over drive, her hips crashing against Sue's upturned rump.

"You got such a tight ass girl," Christa groaned. She had never enjoyed fucking anyone as much as she was enjoying this. The visual stimulation was incredible. She watched as Sue's ass tried to hold the dildo in and was drawn out on her out strokes. The long blonde hair, creamy skin and startling contrast of the red garterbelt were just incredible.

"I'm gonna cum soon sugar, play with your pussy for me. Come on baby, I want you to cum before I do,"

Sue snaked her hand between her legs and began to rapidly stroke her clit. The dildo sliding into her was producing such strong pleasurable feelings, Christa's hands on her hips, the little butch's words, the evening at the club. All seemed to merge into one peak of pleasure and Sue screamed as she felt her orgasm take her. She collapsed on the bed and Christa collapsed onto her back. For a long time she just lay there, basking in the after glow and enjoying the after shocks. Finally Christa rose up and pulled the dildo out of her ass.

Sue wasn't exactly sure how it happened, but her next conscious memory was of lying on her side with Christa curled up against her back. She reached out and killed the light and as the room plunged into darkness she noticed the time on her alarm clock. Three o'clock in the morning. It was Saturday.

End part three