For Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roke
Roke
30 Followers

Shelly wrapped her legs around Eric's head as he continued sucking at her clit. She was moaning steadily, mumbling nearly incoherent words of encouragement. Eric caught her clit between his front teeth and pulled his head back slowly, stretching it...then released it suddenly, letting it snap back. As Shelly spasmed at the combination of pain and pleasure, Eric lowered his mouth, stiffening his tongue, and drove it deep inside of her. Her nectar flooded his mouth as He thrust his tongue deep inside of her sweet cunt, fucking her with it.

"Eric...b-baby..." Shelly panted. "I need your cock, lover...p-please..."

Eric raised his head, licking her fragrant cunt juice from his lips as he grinned at her.

"Turn over." He commanded, his voice gruff with lust. She smiled and obeyed immediately, always loving when he took charge. Shelly rolled onto her stomach, then raised herself up on her elbows and knees. She slowly rotated her ass as she looked back over her shoulder at him. He was still grinning, and the dim moonlight coming through the window made his teeth look extra sharp.

"Fuck me like an animal, baby." Shelly begged. "Make me your little bitch!"

Eric moved behind her, running his hands over her smooth, sexy ass and sliding them around to hold her hips. He pressed forward until his hips pressed against her firm ass cheeks, his throbbing cock sliding under her, parting her cunt lips, the head teasing her swollen clit.

"Pleeeeeeease baby.." She panted.

Eric moved his hips, stroking his cock back and forth along her cunt lips...then pulled back until the mushroom head rested against the tight entrance to her velvet passage. Pausing for just a moment, he let the anticipation build. Shelly tried to press back onto him, needing to feel his shaft filling her. With a sound that was almost a growl Eric pulled back on her hips, thrusting forward with his own at the same time...impaling her on his cock.

"YESSSSSS!" Shelly moaned as Eric drove into her. She rocked forward as he stroked back, then rocked back again to meet his thrust once more. She could feel him throbbing inside of her...his heavy balls slapping against the swollen lips of her cunt with each stroke.

"Make me your slut, baby...use me like you own me!" She yelled.

Eric continued slamming into her tight cunt, feeling her strong muscles massaging him, trying to pull him deeper. Suddenly he felt a stirring deep within him. He felt the beast rising. He tried with every fiber of his being to suppress it.

"Nooooo...nooooooo..." Eric said, his voice a strangled growl as he felt the change begin to take effect.

"Yes...yes...GODDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSS!" Shelly answered, thrusting more urgently back against him, trying to drive her cunt further on his cock. She knew it was just her imagination, or maybe too much rum, but it almost felt like he was growing even longer and thicker inside of her.

Eric was caught in the animal lust he was engaged in, unable to escape, unable to stop. He felt the changes occurring in his body. He felt the hair sprouting along his back...his legs...his arms. He felt his body stretching, growing. He felt his face lengthening into a snout, his nails growing into long sharp claws, his ears becoming long and pointed. And he felt his cock, buried deep within her cunt, swelling to 12 inches long, three inches wide.

Eric slid his paw-hands under her, teasing her clit with the tip of a sharp nail, as he continued pounding into her tight cunt, unable to pull out now because of the knot, even if he had tried. He leaned over her, breathing her scent in through his nostrils, his jaws opening and his tongue lolling out to lick at her exposed neck.

Shelly was lost in the sensation of the fucking Eric was giving her. She was riding his cock, rocking back on it, loving how hard and thick it felt tonight. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain as a nail dug into her clit. She whipped her head around to tell him to be a bit more gentle...and found herself staring into the gaping jaws of an 8 foot tall black wolf.

Shelly screamed and tried to pull away. She felt the knot inside her cunt, holding him inside, preventing her from escaping. The wolf howled and slammed into her again...tearing her with his huge cock. His paws slid up to her breasts, and she felt his claws tearing into her soft flesh. He pawed at her breasts roughly, his claws catching and tugging at the rings through her nipples, then dragged his paws around, raking his talons down her back. She screamed again and began sobbing as the beast continued fucking her.

Shelly could feel the blood running in rivulets down her back and the sides of her full breasts. She could feel the hot breath of the wolf as it leaned over her, could feel its tongue licking at her neck. She could feel it's huge wolf cock ripping into her tight cunt. She sobbed and moaned, her brain unable to process what was happening to her. She searched for an anchor, something to hold onto, something to focus on. Then she felt one of the wolfs claws stroking her clit again.

A place in the back of Shelly's mind screamed at her, telling her how wrong this was. But the rest of her brain began to shut down as the wolf continued stroking and teasing her clit, playing with it. She felt herself slipping away, ceasing to exist, being absorbed into her cunt. She was becoming lost in her cunt, her building orgasm the only thing that seemed important.

Eric the werewolf continued stroking Shelly's clit, the still human part of his brain knowing how much she loved him to do that as he fucked her from behind. His sleek wolf body pistoned faster in and out of her tight cunt, his balls throbbing beneath her. He took her clit between his wolf-fingers and pinched it, tugging on it and stretching it out at the same time.

Shelly began to tremble as the wave of her orgasm washed over her, surrendering herself completely to it. She screamed out as she felt his cock swell within her, knowing he was about to explode, knowing the wolf was about to fill her with his seed.

Eric leaned forward again and opened his jaws. As he thrust into her one last time, driving his cock deep into her velvet sheath, he bit into her shoulder where it met her long, shapely neck, tasting her blood on his tongue, taking a part of her into him, and making them one. Shelly collapsed forward as Eric bit into her shoulder, passing out from the pain of the bite and the pleasure of the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Eric's wolf body collapsed on top of her, his tongue licking hungrily at the blood welling from the wound.

The strong muscles of Shelly's cunt milked Eric's cock of the last of his seed. As the fire of their passion began to cool, the knot deflated, allowing the wolf to withdraw from the unconscious girl beneath him. He pulled out of her, then laid down next to her. As his heartbeat began to return to normal, so did his body, until finally he had returned to fully human.

Eric wiped a tear from his eye as he pulled Shelly into his lap, turning her to examine the wound on her neck. He bent his head down and licked at the last droplet of blood still welling from it, then kissed her lips softly. He cradled her limp form in his lap, rocking her gently.

"I'm sorry, Shelly. I didn't know how to tell you. But you'll wake in the morning, and the scratches and bites will be completely gone. And you'll be convinced it was all a bad dream. Until next month...and then you'll become like me."

Shelly's eyes fluttered open for a moment, and she looked up at him. Her eyes were glazed with the combination of the alcohol, the trauma she had suffered, and her subsiding orgasm.

"Eric..." she said softly.

"Shhhhhhh," he told her. "Don't try and talk, lover. Go back to sleep."

"Eric..." she said again, smiling a little. Eric drew the cape up around her to keep her warm, fearing she was going into shock. "Is it true wolves mate for life?"

Roke
Roke
30 Followers
12