Gift of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better?" He growled, rubbing her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Lauren moaned deep in her throat and leaned back into him, her head lay back in the crook between his shoulder and neck. His chest cushioned her back.

"I'm going to lie back down all the way Laur. I want you to go back with me and lay flat down on top of me, just like this."

"Do you want me to turn around?"

"No baby, I want your back flat against my chest, just like we have it here."

Carefully he maneuvered them backwards, until he lay comfortably flat on his back, with Lauren resting flush on top of him. He spread his legs into a wide "V" with Lauren's legs spread in a slimmer "V" to the inside of his. He squirmed and wiggled around until he had her heart shaped ass positioned right above his pelvic bone, allowing his jutting cock to rise up majestically to lay along the length of her crimson slit. Playfully he flexed his cock causing it to jerk then slap back against her slick outer folds. She giggled, and then groaned as he squeezed the breasts he still cupped, and flexed again.

Dennis, who had slid off the couch, walked on his knees over to them. Without saying a word, he bent over Lauren and attached his mouth to her nipple. Boyd, who'd moved his hand down to the underside of her breast, was now holding it up to him in offering. He took turns paying homage first to one nipple, than the other. Feeling the brush of knuckles sliding up and down slowly against her outer lips had Lauren puzzled until she realized Dennis had his hand around Boyd's cock, slowly pumping it up and down. Shock blossomed through her and she swung her head to the side to look at Boyd. He was waiting to catch her gaze.

"We're bi, not gay. We don't fuck each other. But we do just about everything else. Just so you know, Kristen has no idea; we haven't touched each other in two years. I've been faithful to her." He grimaced, lifting his hips, urging without words for Dennis to go faster. "But… it seems Kristen and I are no longer an item… so… fuck it. Can you deal with that Laur? Want us to stop?" His blue orbs drilled into hers, challenging her to deny their passion.

Still sucking her tits Dennis gave no indication that he was following the conversation, but Lauren knew he was listening very closely. His marauding lips and tongue were driving her to distraction. The tantalizing brush of the back of his fingers against her had her clit out and reaching, her cunt dripped renewed moisture. Mind whirling, she found to her immense surprise that their sexual orientation didn't bother her what so ever. They could do whatever they wanted together as long as they didn't leave her out. She smiled right into his sizzling eyes, he smiled back.

"I can deal with it Boyd, and hell no, I don't want you to stop. I want the two of you to fuck me senseless!"

"We're going to," he rasped harshly before straining his neck to reach her lips with his own in a deep gratifying kiss. As their tongues played, Dennis moved, crawling down around them to get between their opened legs. Boyd, feeling his long time lover squeezing in on his belly, entwined his legs with Lauren's, forcing them even further apart. Lost in a world of dark lust and new sensations, the tongue on her clit took a few short seconds to register its pleasure to her overwhelmed brain. Lauren mewed deep in her throat. Her neck muscles were beginning to scream with the strain, but she didn't care, Boyd's hands were once again kneading her breasts and torturing her still wet nipples.

Between her legs Dennis's hot tongue was taking turns on cock and clit; as he sucked one he fingered or stroked the other. It felt amazing. His lips sliding down the length of Boyd's cock ran down the length of her slit teasing the hell out of her. Finally a need for air drove the lover's lips apart. Lauren looked down the length of her body; watching the thick veined cock sliding in and out of the masculine lips was the most erotic thing she'd ever seen. Looking up, mouth still stuffed, Dennis caught her eye and winked. Lauren bucked her hips up sharply, she couldn't help it, his hot breath on her pussy was driving her crazy, taking the hint Dennis let go of the cock, held it back and dived into the scalding hot pussy.

"AWWW!" Lauren cried out, surprised by his aggression, but loving it.

"Baby, I think you're ready." Boyd stated.

Panting she turned questioning eyes towards him.

"I'm going to fuck your ass Lauren."

Her breath stalled in her chest. He wasn't asking, he was telling, and they both knew it. Fear skirted through her body, but followed right behind that was a tight band of excitement. As if on cue, Dennis lifted his head and ran his fingers down her slobbering slit gathering moisture, letting it run to the crack of her ass. His middle finger followed rubbing around her asshole soaking it in her own juices and his spit. Carefully he eased the tip of his finger in, Lauren gasped and tensed up.

"Easy Laur." Dennis said.

Boyd began caressing her breasts in soothing circles.

"It'll be okay," he whispered in her ear.

As the finger in her ass pressed in to the first knuckle, Lauren groaned; not in pain, but in slight discomfort. She began to get nervous. That felt huge inside her. How was she ever going to fit Boyd's cock in there? As she squirmed yet again, Dennis's finger went in deeper.

Leaving his finger lodged in to the second joint, he leaned back over and began licking around his finger where it entered her. Between Boyd's cock being right there, and his hand taking up space he had to stretch his tongue out to reach it. It felt good, real good. Lauren grunted as he continued to lick. After a few seconds he slowly began moving his finger in circles, trying to loosen her up.

"Lift your hips up some baby, lets get me in there."

Hearing Boyd's words made Lauren swallow hard, she was scared shitless for some reason, but she wasn't going to back out. She did as he asked. Without being directed Dennis eased his finger out of her, and grabbed Lauren's hips helping her lift up. He then grabbed Boyd's cock down by the base and pulled it back slightly lining it up with her asshole. Lauren closed her eyes tightly as she felt the head nudge her ass cheeks apart. As he began penetration, Lauren hissed. "Oh fuck it burns!" she whimpered, becoming stiff as a board.

"Hold it a second Boyd." Dennis told him. "She's way too tense, it'll hurt her." Getting to his knees for leverage Dennis got a hold of Lauren by the hips.

"Relax Laur," he commanded, "I've got you. Let your muscles relax, you're not going anywhere." The strain of holding herself still so the red-hot poker just barely into her ass wouldn't go any farther was beginning to wear on her. Opening her eyes, she looked into the calm confident expression Dennis bestowed on her. She trusted him, and one by one let her muscles go slack.

He held her in place, beneath her Boyd didn't budge. It seemed they were at a stalemate. Then Dennis did the unexpected and buried his face in her pussy. He ate her like he was at an all you can eat smorgasbord. She felt like she had four mouths on her instead of one. His lips sucked, tongue licked, and speared inside her seemingly all at the same time. He shook his head back and forth using chin and anything else he could to stimulate her. In no time flat she was moaning and burning out of control. The fire in her ass was pushed aside by the incineration in the far depths of her pussy. It roared out of her like magma from an erupting volcano; she screamed, bucking, causing the head of Boyd's dick to fully pop through the tight ring of her ass. She screamed again, the pleasure/pain combination both equal in their intensity. Dennis quickly let go of her hips, causing gravity to propel her straight down the length of the hard shaft and wedging it tightly to the hilt in her ass.

She lost her breath completely in a silent scream. Then, instinctively, she tried to move away from the intense pain filling the tightly stretched agony that was her butt. Boyd's arms came around her holding her still. Dennis began stroking her tummy with both palms soothingly.

"Relax Laur." He repeated over and over in a soft whisper. Eventually Dennis's hands and Boyd's words began to roll over her. She let her body go completely limp. And as she did the searing pain lessened to a dull ache. She felt like she had a baseball bat stuck up her rear, but as the seconds passed even that was starting to feel all right. Boyd kissed her temple.

"Your ass is so fucking tight Lauren, I want to fuck it so bad."

"It will hurt." She whined, afraid for him to move.

"Not that bad, see…? Feel…" He moved his hips down into the cushioned quilting of the sleeping bag. He slid about two inches back out of her. It stung a little bit, but it was tolerable. He very slowly pushed back in. He was right. It seemed as long as he was gentle the eye crossing pain was over.

"Okay?" he whispered.

"Okay," she agreed, but her voice trembled.

Every inch felt like a mile to Lauren as he pulled out and steadily pushed back in. She didn't try to move; his hands glided up and down her torso, going from breasts to belly to hips, his fingers occasionally bumping into Dennis's, who was still rubbing her stomach gently.

"I want to feel your tongue." Boyd shot towards Dennis. Within just a couple of seconds Lauren could feel hot wet silk sliding around the entrance of her ass, it wiggled and teased as he licked Boyd's pole painting it in his saliva as it sank in and pulled out in an ever longer and faster motion. What pain there was left was quickly smothered, as Boyd and Lauren moaned in unison. Two fingers sneaking into her cunt and keeping time with Boyd's movements upped the pleasure ante. Now Lauren did begin to move, ever so hesitantly, she began to fuck the fingers inside her, causing her to aid Boyd in his efforts as well.

"That's it baby," he growled encouragingly into her ear. As he was now holding onto her hips to give his cock leverage, Lauren's breasts felt cheated. Cupping them herself she played with her nipples, rolling, pinching, pulling. She was starting to get into this now. Even her ass was beginning to clench and unclench in search of pleasure. She half shut her eyes and concentrated on all the myriad sensations. Those fingers in her cunt were feeling delicious now, but she wished they could somehow go deeper. And that tongue flailing on her asshole felt incredible.

Puffs of air from Boyd's harried breaths feathered the hair at her temples; turning her head she impulsively stuck out her tongue and licked his cheek. He turned his head and smiled wickedly, looking into her eyes.

"I knew you'd like it." He purred. The loss of the fingers in her pussy and the tongue around her ass drew Lauren's stare down towards her middle. Dennis was standing up, his hand pumped his cock as he straighted and looked down at the erotic picture his friends made as she got her ass royally fucked. He was fully aroused, in the firelight the head of his dick glistened wetly. His eyes captured hers; he looked so intense, quite pointedly his eyes fell to her wide-open pussy then back to her face in a silent question. His hand continued to move upon himself. As the entreaty in his emerald stare telegraphed itself to Lauren's passion riddled brain understanding dawned. He wanted to fuck her pussy, while Boyd continued plundering her ass.

Her body's reaction was instantaneous. Her nipples peaked under her fingers becoming rock hard; her clit decided to take up bongo drumming and throbbed with the fast pace of her heart. Female juices drenched the inside of her hole as it prepared itself to be invaded. Her ass tightened causing Boyd to moan and lunge harder. Inside her mind that final inhibition that separated Lauren from what she'd been to what she wanted to be crumbled. At that moment she understood who she was and why she'd always kept herself so restrained and hidden. Her eyes narrowed into slits, and the true animalistic side she'd kept leashed broke free.

One hand released a breast and slowly made its way to her pussy were she began rubbing her clit in languid exaggerated movements. She licked her lips intentionally drawing Dennis's gaze to them. She'd never played the coquette before, and she found it invigorating.

She raised her hips a little, being careful not to dislodge Boyd's pistoning cock.

"You want to fuck my cunt Dennis?" she asked in her best seductive tones. His eyes widened just a fraction in surprise, but he went along with her teasing.

"Yes Lauren, I want to fuck your cunt." Beneath her Boyd chuckled, and picked up his pace.

"Are you sure you want to sink your hard beautiful cock in my tight, hot, juicy, needy pussy?" She drawled in a damn good Marilyn Monroe imitation. Dennis almost lost it. The need to bury himself in her tripled in intensity.

"Yes," he growled, stopping to cup his aching balls.

"Lauren," Boyd interrupted, in a hoarse deep rumble. "If you want your ass and pussy fucked at the same time you better hurry. I need to cum, and it isn't going to be long before for it happens. God you feel good, I can't hold this shit back." His sharp grunt at the end of this announcement and his hard thrust drove his point home.

Lauren smiled, and simply commanded.

"Fuck me!"

Dennis didn't need to be told twice.

Dropping to his knees he positioned himself squarely between their still "V" spread legs, leaning forward he lay his cock just in the opening of Lauren's petaled lips. Feeling him positioned there had her squirming upwards; Dennis didn't waste any time sliding into her buttery channel slowly. If he'd thought she was tight before, she felt even more so now. Boyd's cock made her tunnel even narrower, he could actually feel Boyd's movements below his sheathed member. It was almost his undoing. He had to grit his teeth together to keep from blowing his load immediately. Boyd was having trouble hanging on as well he began to chant.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," with every thrust. Lauren was in pleasure limbo, her pussy clung, started milking as the cocks inside her began moving in tandem. Feeling Dennis's weight coming up over, then down on her, she was sandwiched between her two lusting, lunging lovers. Boyd didn't seem to mind the extra weight. Looking down into her eyes from above her, Dennis was in a pushup position, seeming to rest on his very fingertips. With the two bodies beneath him his fingers just barely made contact with the floor, saving Boyd two full body weights. His mouth took hers, it was frenzied and wet. Sounds cascaded around them blending into a symphony of lustful music. Cocks slid in and out sloppily leaving the slap of balls connecting with skin, and wet sucking pussy and ass behind them.

Grabbing the back of his mussed blond hair, Boyd dragged Dennis's lips from Lauren's and directed them to his own. The men dueled within each other's mouths, as they fucked their willing captive together. Somehow or other Lauren got her head turned, pulling painfully on neck muscles to do it, and was brought in for an open mouthed three way kiss. Chins bumped, noses collided, but tongues managed to slither silkily over each other's; spit dripped and it turned into a real nasty-fest but the three didn't care, they reveled in it. Lauren couldn't tell where one cock started and the other ended, her breasts were smashed flat against Dennis's chest; she could hardly force air into her compacted body, but she didn't care, she'd never felt this good before in her life.

Beneath her Boyd stiffened, raising his hips up strongly in an enormous show of strength to almost buck Dennis out of her snug tight pussy.

"Cumming!" he managed in a strangled howl. As full as her stuffed orifices were, Lauren could literally feel every twitch and jerk of Boyd's cock intensely. He quivered under her, pushing in deep with every squirt released into her bowels. Dennis seemed to fuck into her even harder, while her own climax hung in the balance. It floated there, beginning in long dancing waves, centered deep in her belly, then expanded out, radiating pleasure in every direction that the stunning convulsive vibrations traveled. It was a double whammy, as Boyd's cock finally stopped shooting out its thick creamy cum; Lauren's pussy was just slamming in a home run. She lurched, shook, and screeched at the top of her lungs.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" "Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah." Was forced from her vocal cords by the force of each massive thrust Dennis subjected her pussy to. She lay exhausted, letting him use her body in his quest to spill his seed. He didn't care, her cunt felt like fucking nirvana and he was getting his milk and honey. Reaching around Lauren, Boyd caressed Dennis's shoulders, and his sides as far as he could reach, and held on; sweat rolled off them soaking into the sleeping bag. Inside Lauren's ass Boyd's cock softened and was literally forced out her by the intensity of Dennis's lust.

Finally Dennis felt his sperm take flight, and he literally saw fireworks behind his eyes.

"AHHH Yeah, Oh fuck Yeah." He groaned under his breath as he burrowed in as far as he could and released stream after stream of cum. Oh fuck but it felt good. It was a full minute before he could bring himself to look down at Lauren, he'd had his eyes squeezed closed in what could only be described as pure bliss. She was limp and dazed, half asleep. It had hit her like a brick and she felt too lethargic to move. Boyd was looking at her closely, making sure she was all right, or so Dennis presumed. Their eyes met, Boyd smiled his old devil may care one, and signaled for Dennis to get off. He tried, but found his elbows were locked in place, and his fingers were not bendable. Grimacing he gained his feet awkwardly. His shoulders and arms screamed in pain. It had been one hell of a night. BUT WORTH IT!

Lauren was in a fog. She knew she needed to get off Boyd but she just didn't have the energy to move, in fact she just wanted to curl in a ball and sleep, and right here would do nicely. She felt herself being gently rolled to the side, and held as Boyd slipped out from under her. Lowered to the sleeping bag she snuggled in feeling as if she lay on a bed of clouds. Someone slipped a pillow under her head, and covered her with a nice warm quilt. In the back of her mind she knew there was something important she was supposed to remember, but right now she could do nothing but surrender to the shadows of sleep.

BONG

Lauren jerked awake. That sound had been loud and right in her ear. She lay with her head on her folded arms. Confused she listened, not sure what it was that had woken her.

BONG

Her horrified gaze swung to her wrist. The watch! Her eyes scanned the room, the fire had died down, and dusky morning light shone in through the cabins lightly draped windows. Above the mantle an old clock hung, ticking loudly, she squinted, making out the time. Six a.m.

BONG

No!!! Her heart and mind screamed. Lauren panicked. While lying sick and helpless in a hospital bed, it was easy to just say the hell with it and except your fate. She'd been ready to die. But not now, not now! She didn't want to go back, she wanted to stay right here, and start over, live her life right this time.

BONG

Flailing her arms and legs wildly she kicked off her quilt and jumped up, looking at the watch on her wrist she considered ripping it off, but remembered just in time that the note had said if the watch was removed she'd be taken back to the present immediately.

BONG

Not knowing what to do, Lauren's first instinct was to just run. Turning, she lifted her foot to do just that, but tripped as she caught it in the quilt she'd so carelessly kicked aside. Horrified, she saw the rock ledge of the hearth coming right at her face as she pitched forward toward it; instinctively she lifted her arms to protect herself…