Going Public Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cooksie
Cooksie
36 Followers

“No way...” A long pause as they stood grinning at each other, and then a flurry of movement as they dove through the tent flaps.

“You found me!” I let out exuberantly.

They hovered above me, motionless except for their eyes dancing across my body. I moved both hands to my pussy to brush through my pubic hair and stroke the swollen flesh of my vulva. When I inserted fingers between my pussy lips to open my cunt to them, they were stripping shoes and clothes and any indecision at fucking me in the middle of the store.

Then they descended on me and I threw my arms above my head, giving myself up completely. Hands and tongues were everywhere on me. Fingers digging in my cunt, lips tugging on my nipples. I was lost in the swarming sensations and the mounting heat.

One of them pressed his mouth to my pussy, flattening his tongue and drawing it slowly up my slit. As his broad tongue rolled up past my hole, it contracted to a tight and persistent tip that flicked nimbly against my equally firm clit.

He did it again. I was so full of desire and topped off with the feel of their touch that I started coming as soon as his tongue began prodding my clit. My legs clamped down around his head as the spasms in my groin overwhelmed me.

I felt his lips moving against my vulva, his mouth opening wide and his tongue lapping against my hole to drink the juices flowing from me. The wet sounds of his suckling at my pussy had me wanting more even as he brought me down.

I sat up, trying to keep in some contact with him when he pulled away to rise in front of me. I saw now it was Muscles, his face was glossy from my juices, and I leaned forward to kiss and lick his lips. He took my hand, pressed it to his crotch.

My fingers immediately had his stiff rod gripped tightly and stroking its length. Like his whole body, his cock was meaty, thick at its base and with a knobby head. Fascinated by the way his skin moved over the rigid muscle beneath, I hauled at his shaft with long, hard drags until it became difficult against the friction.

He broke our kiss to peer between our bodies, and I went down to take him in my mouth as my hand dropped to massage his balls. The taste of his precum smeared across my tongue, stirring a lust in my belly as he took my head between his hands and pushed his cock toward the back of my throat.

God, I wanted to swallow his cock and feel his cum coursing into my mouth. It was all I could do not to bite down in my hunger, but the small bumps and ridges of his dick felt gratifying slipping between my lips, and I indulged myself with slow slides on his shaft and winding my tongue around the tip of his cock.

He was huffing hard and I felt his ass cheeks clenching beneath my hands as he peaked toward climax. He dug his fingers in my hair, and I pressed my lips tight, wrapping my tongue around his cock and sucking tenaciously as I slowly pulled up his shaft. Plunging down again once my lips slipped over his helmet head, he erupted with a gush of cum. It filled my mouth with thick and salty spume, and I pulled away reflexively.

Taking his cock in my hand, I tugged and stroked his slick shaft as more and more cum spurted from its tip to splash across my face. As soon as I swallowed the cum swirling at the back of my throat, I grabbed his cock in my mouth again, slurping and sucking that delicious cock as I frantically bobbed up and down on him until he pushed my head away with a muffled groan.

I stared at him, panting and blank in my desperate craving. I lapped at the corners of my mouth, but it wasn’t enough. I turned, cum dripping from my face onto my tits and making runny tracks down my stomach - looking to suck Mike’s dick now. But he wasn’t waiting for my mouth. He was pumping his hips in rapid jerks as he fucked his hand, and he was way far gone.

I’d barely gotten my hands on his hips when he started shooting his load. It splattered onto my breastbone with a soft and satisfying thump, while the next sprayed across my nose and forehead as I leaned in hoping to catch a stream of cum in my open mouth. Another wad hit me in the cheek before I managed to gobble his cock up and suck out the last driblets of cum.

I was gooed from brow to pubes; and, lordy, did it feel good. Rising up onto my knees, I smeared their jism all over myself. Squeezed it into my tits. Rubbed it into my belly. Pressed it down my thighs and scooped it back up along an inside track to my pussy.

The two of them watched me with obvious pleasure as I spread my labia with the fingers of one hand and jammed several fingers of the other into my hole, rocking my hips to press my clit against the large knuckle of my forefinger. And I watched them, their dicks growing heavy and plump, rising across their stomachs as I kneeled above them frigging myself.

I took hold of their still cum slicked cocks, one in each hand, and worked at them until they were solid pillars of flesh. The tall one, Mike, moved behind me, pushing me over with a hand on my back. Then he buried his shaft in my pussy and my tits were soon bouncing under my chest as he began thrusting harder, faster.

I bent my head back above my arched spine, watched the people pass by outside the window with Mike slamming into my cunt from behind as I knelt on all fours over Muscles. I still didn’t know his name - god, who the fuck cares. I inched forward on my knees with each thrust of Mike’s cock until I straddled his hips.

Muscles was holding his dick beneath me, lifting it straight up to brush against me. I reached down and took it away from him, using the tip of his cock to rub my clit.

I was getting fucked but good, and some guy stood two yards away examining camping equipment. How could he not hear us banging away? Maybe he did and was too polite to intrude. Maybe I moaned a little louder.

He turned and took a step toward me, then squinted as he bent toward the window of the tent. Next, he had his hands cup around his face and pressed to the mesh, and I was pitched towards my second orgasm.

I squeezed Muscles’ cock tighter, thrashing its head back and forth against my clit and shoving my ass back into Mike. I started gasping with the onrushing climax that was bearing down inside me, and Muscles started shooting his cum against my clit and through my pubic hair, spreading its gooey warmth onto my belly as he pumped his hips.

“Oh, god, I’m going to come,” I pleaded with the man in the window. “Watch... watch, I’m going to come.”

The man was a statue of desire and I was writhing in ecstasy before him as my stomach and pussy convulsed, seizing Mike’s cock within constricting walls. He drove his shaft into my tightening hole with frenzied thrusts, clutching my ass as he poured jets of cum into me.

The man was transfixed. I looked steadily at him, my chest heaving as Mike fell away from me. Muscles moaned when I pulled my hand over his cock, but my attention was for the man in the window. I smiled and raised the back of my hand to my lips, licking the cum that spilled across it.

The man spun back away from the window. I thought I’d shocked him, but it was the sound of a woman’s voice.

“What are you looking at, Honey?” I heard her say as she came closer.

He glanced back at me before scurrying out of view, mumbling something about wouldn’t it be nice to go camping sometime. The woman’s response wasn’t very enthusiastic, and I was wondering why he didn’t show his wife what he’d found to inspire the idea.

I sprawled for awhile with my head on Mike’s chest and leg draped over Muscles, relishing the flushed contentment of my body. They didn’t look like they were going anywhere soon, and I was starting to think that maybe I should leave before things got awkward.

I used my hand as a squeegee to try to clean away the leftovers on my thighs and tits, licking the side of my palm and fingers where the cum and my own juices piled up.

Memories of my experience leaving the theater slammed into me. It was a long walk to my car. I was so messy. Should I? My pounding heart was all the answer I needed.

I pulled my dress over my head, snugged it down past my hips. A wet spot was already growing where the fabric touched my mound. I reached under my dress to scrape the goop from my pubic hair, wiping it off against the distended tendon in my groin. It made for a large glop that immediately begun running down my leg. I dipped a couple fingers back into my pussy to gather more, this time rubbing it off on my lower lip where it pooled on my chin.

My two beaus were watching with increasing interest, half-puzzled and, I noted, half-hard. I gave them a wide grin as I pushed back my hair, and then left the tent. A clerk was tending to a battery display a few yards away. He opened his mouth to say something as he turned to me, but had no words when I had straightened up and he got a good look at me.

The absorbent cotton picked up every drop and smear left on my skin, turning the powder blue fabric dark where it soaked in. Some of the cum on my face was dripping off my chin in a string, while the cum on my leg had made its shiny streak past my knee to collect at the top of my calf.

I put my finger to my lips for a long shhhh, then wrapped my tongue around my finger and sucked it into my mouth. The clerk just stood there blinking, and I padded off toward the crowd passing in front of the store entrance, bare feet sticking to the carpet.

Lordy, but life was good sometimes.

Cooksie
Cooksie
36 Followers
12