Hannah & Kay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers

"Hello," said Hannah. "How do you feel?"

Kay and I tried to speak together. I let Kay go first.

"I feel more relaxed than I have been for weeks. I don't know about Simon."

"Me too. I am relieved to be free of my visitors. They behaved well but there were so many of them. Do you know how many?"

"Yes, Simon. I didn't want to tell you before because it might have frightened you. That is why I only let five introduce themselves."

Kay asked quietly "How many, Hannah? How many female ghosts hid themselves in MY Simon?"

"Sorry, Kay. Sorry Simon. There were over a hundred of them."

"A hundred!" I shouted.

"Actually more than a hundred. I didn't count them. It was enough trouble rounding them up and bringing them to you. Florence might know. She was looking after them and you two last night."

"I like Florence." Kay interjected.

"So do I," I added.

"She likes you two as well. If you want she will visit you from time to time. Would you like that?"

"Yes." We chorused.

"Florence!" Hannah shouted.

Florence came. Her hand held mine. The other held Kay's.

"Simon and Kay would like you to visit them sometimes. What do you say?"

"Yes please. I like having my tits sucked. They do it so well."

"Florence. How many ghosts came last night?"

"Not including Hannah I made my count at a hundred and fifteen. It might have been one or two more or less. They wouldn't keep still while I was counting them."

Florence spoke directly to Hannah.

"Can I keep my job of looking after Simon and Kay?"

"If you want to, and they want you to."

"Well, Simon and Kay?"

"Yes, please."

Hannah paused. "That would be helpful. Basher Jem needs me. Even though he won he was hurt. I need to nurse him for a while and then who knows what might happen between us. I wouldn't want to leave Simon and Kay alone while I was busy."

"If Jem is hurt you should go to him NOW." Said Kay. I nodded.

"Thanks. I will."

"I'll stay." Florence said. "Simon has one more ordeal. The ladies want to say thank you to him."

"Why will that be an ordeal?" I asked.

"What is the best way for a lady to say thank you to a gentleman?" Florence asked. "Are you fit enough for one hundred and fifteen climaxes?"

"No!" I replied. "Even two or three might be too many after last night."

"That's what I thought. I'll get a few of them to say thank you for everyone. Ready?"

"Yes." I said cautiously.

A couple of minutes later I was buried in invisible but obviously female bodies. My tongue, fingers and mouth were all exercised. I ate several sweet smelling pussies while my tool was massaged gently but firmly. Soft hands stroked all over. I shuddered into a series of orgasms before I was drained. I had been thanked but I couldn't have endured many more experiences like that. Much later Florence told me that only six had been chosen after some argument. They had felt like sixty.

From then on life returned almost to normal if our life was ever normal. Hannah visited us less frequently and sometimes with Jem. Florence was around almost all the time and was very helpful in the later stages of Kay's pregnancy. After the birth of our son she was marvellous. Florence could calm him down and even breast feed him. Kay and I had the quietest early months of any parents I have ever known. Soon Kay was ready to redeem her promise to Jem. But that is another story yet to be written.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers