Hardstorm Ahead Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s53mith
s53mith
37 Followers

Once in the bedroom Amanda immediately went back to making out with Sarah. She put her hands on Sarah's hips and pushed her onto the bed. She kicked off her heals, jumped onto the bottom of the bed, and climbed up between Sarah's legs. She kissed her thighs and to Sarah's disappointment she skiped up to her abs and then to her neck and mouth again.

"Sarah suck that cock for me." Amanda said. Cory jumped on the bed on no time as Amanda went back down Sarah's body and settled between her legs.

Sarah watched as Amanda looked up at her with those green eyes and slowly moved her panties aside and gave her sex a slow wet lick. Sarah closed her eyes and shuttered at the feeling as Cory kneeled next to her. She grabed his cock and looked at him, "better then video games?"

He could only nod in reply as Sarah took his cock into her mouth. She had him only in her mouth for a few seconds before Amanda sucked on her clit. She moaned and let him slip out of her mouth. Looking down again at Amanda she saw her looking back at her with those eyes. "That feels so good, I love you Amanda." She took him back in her mouth now that she knew Amanda was watching she sucked hard as she went up and down his shaft.

"Oh my god Sarah, I'm going to..." he didn't make it to the last word. He came in her mouth and Sarah pushed him to the back of her mouth and swallowed.

Amanda had stopped to watch him cum. She smiled as he fell out of her mouth and she kneeled below Sarah and removed her dress in one motion, sans panties and bra, Cory watched and his cock responded. Any hint of his erection fading was long gone. Amanda only had eyes for Sarah right now as she stood on the bed she watched Sarah look her body up and down. Amanda said while touching her pussy, "I've seen the way you look at me, you want this, don't you?"

"Yes." Cory replied but it was Sarah she was looking at who only nodded yes.

Amanda turned and Sarah looked at her tattoo again in the small of her back. She had seen it many times in their room but now it was so erotic. The mouth of the skull slightly open, a shadow of a tongue, the eyes seemed to be watching you no matter what the angle, the bones crossed at such a low angle it made Sarah think it resembled a pussy, the pussy that was getting closer to her by the second. Sarah licked her lips and reached up to pull Amanda to her faster.

Her scent was intoxicating to Sarah. Her wetness glistened on her lips. Sarah realized she had been wanting this for a while as she closed her eyes and licked Amanda. She grabbed her ass and licked again, she concentrated on her clit and heard Amanda moan like her mouth was full. She realized that Cory was between her legs and Amanda was giving him a bj. She felt Amanda's fingers at her sex and after a few seconds of touching, Amanda inserted a finger and curled it inside of her. She pulled it out and pushed it in while working her clit with her thumb.

Sarah couldn't take the pleassue and continue with her own task at hand. She moaned as she neared climax, but Amanda stopped and suddenly withdrew her finger. "Do you want this cock in you?"

"Yes, give it to me." Sarah bucked her hips up towards Amanda's hand.

"Keep it up and I will let you have it."

Sarah groaned in agony at the denial. She returned her tongue to Amanda and was soon rewarded with her finger gently probing her. 'Two can play this game.' Sarah thought as she pushed a finger inside if Amanda. She heard the slopping noise of his dick coming out of her mouth and a long moan.

"I think she is ready now." Amanda guided Cory down between Sarah's legs. The tip of his cock rubbed against her and she felt him slowly push in.

The feeling was intense as Amanda kissed Cory he started to pull out and thrust in at alternating speeds. Sarah screamed in pleasure, unable to keep her mouth on Amanda any longer, she struggled to keep her fingers pumping. Sarah approached her orgasm and when Amanda touched her clit again she came.

Amanda pushed Cory off when she realized what was happening. Sarah's eyes shot open at the sudden absence of his cock, but Amanda was on her in a second. Her mouth sucked at her clit and fingers curled back inside of her. Sarah's orgasm continued and it was more intense then any before.

As Sarah's orgasm subsided, Amanda climbed off of her and made Cory lay down next to her. She turned to face the bottom of the bed, turned her head and smiled at Sarah as she lowered her pussy onto Cory's cock reverse cowgirl. Amanda was showing off her tattoo to her again. She never stopped looking at Sarah as she rode Cory gyrating her hips like earlier.

Cory let Amanda know he was close and she hurried off of him and took him in her mouth always looking at Sarah. She watched as Cory orgasmed in her mouth, but unlike Sarah she didn't swallow. Instead when he was done she climbed up the bed to Sarah and kissed her. Sarah could taste Amanda's juices right away and a second later Cory's.

Amanda let it all into Sarah's mouth and Sarah sucked on Amanda's tongue when she probed in. Sarah swallowed another load as Amanda laid next to her. They faced each other as Cory spooned Sarah. "That was amazing," she said to Amanda. She smiled back to her and closed her eyes.

Outside Hardstorm: July 10th, 2052

They made the deliveries the rest of the afternoon. Two farmers that gave Bill their corn got ten gallons each. Sarah got ten for her and Sam, ten went to the bar she used to work at and the rest went to their distributer.

Sarah even surprised Amanda when they pulled up to a garage outside of town where they had been aging their shares in barrels. Sarah explained that they were getting the barrels made for them and that they had been doing it for a couple of years plus they got way better prices for them.

Sarah took one of the older barrels and with Amanda's help got it into the truck and secured before they went back into town to their old apartment. They were able to get the barrel inside and were exhauseted from the effort.

"Now what?" Amanda asked. Brushing some of the hairs out of her face.

"We taste it and tomorrow we bottle." Sarah got two glasses from the kitchen and opened the cork on the top of the barrel she put on a spout that she had also grabbed and rolled it over so that she could pour the drinks with the valve on the spout.

"I got night shift tonight Sarah," Amanda said as Sarah handed her the drink.

"Not anymore. I changed the schedule when Travis told Sam to do the firedrill, we are both free tonight." Sarah swirled the whiskey in her glass and took a sip. "Wow, you have got to try this."

The girls drank a couple drinks slowly while sitting on the deck enjoying the warm July night. The humidity had gone down some but not enough to make it comfortable to be inside in a non air conditioned house.

"What was up with that earlier today?" Amanda asked.

"Well Sam told Bill I was a lesbian because he asked him if we had been fucking."

"Not that." Sarah knew Amanda was talking about the kiss and didn't think Amanda would press it the way she was.

"Well..." Sarah took another sip of her drink. "I..."

Amanda's car pulled up to the house and Sam got out. "Didn't know you ladies were taking my truck all day."

"Sorry Sam." Sarah tossed the keys to Sam as he got to the porch. "How'd it go today?"

"Is that the old batch we've been saving?" Sam said pointing to the barrel.

"No, it's the one we talked about bottling." Sarah said as she gave him her glass.

He took a swig and handed it back. "Damn that's good." He went inside to get himself one and continued talking through the screen door. "Not too bad I guess today, it would have been better with Trav." The firedrill was a test run of what to do at the checkpoints if they were attacked.

"What did Trav go to Laketon for anyways?" Sarah asked.

"Don't know he wouldn't tell me and he didn't come back tonight." Sam saw Sarah's face turn to worry. "I doubt it's anything. You know the rules about going between here and there. You can't go out after dusk. I'm sure they just got hung up and couldn't leave."

Sarah was used to Travis having to stay in Laketon but he had always known when he would be overnight or not and would let her know. Sam had to go make his rounds for the night and left the girls alone.

Fairweather Estate: July 17th, 2052. 1:34 PM

Travis hadn't come back the next day, or the day after that. Sarah had been a wreck the third day when Sam had gone to Laketon and came back with no one knowing where Travis or the mayor had gone. They had left on the 10th with the head of the militia from Laketon and nobody had seen them since.

The day after that Sam had run patrols on any way that they could have taken to go between the two towns, and found nothing out of the ordinary.

Sarah had holed up in her and Trav's room. Amanda had been bringing her food that she barely touched if at all. She had just woke up and was laying on the bed motionless. The window was closed and the shades were drawn. She had broken the clock days ago and lost all track if time.

The heat of the day had been baking the cabin and she was covered in sweet even though she was in just a bra and shorts.

She got up and went to the plate of food on the desk. Breakfast, and it was cold. She drank the room temperature water anyways and sat in the chair and stared at the desk for how long she didn't know.

"Good, you're up." Amanda had come into the room with a small sandwich and more water. Sarah reluctantly ate as Amanda filled her in on the last days activities. She knew Amanda was trying to help but she didn't care. No one knew where Travis was or if he was alive.

"It's going to be ok Sarah, let's get you a shower." Amanda tried and failed to get Sarah to stand. "Ok, bath." Amanda left the room to fill up the tub and returned as it was filling. "Alright get out of those clothes. How long have you had those on anyways?"

"Two days, but you just want to see me naked don't you?" Sarah smirked for a second. As she stood with Amanda she turned to her friend. "What do we do now?"

"Take it day by day I guess." Amanda helped Sarah into the bathroom and into the tub. "Take as long as you need," she told Sarah as she left. "I will be outside to talk if you want, no one else is here so don't be shy."

Sarah took her time and steped out onto the porch refreshed. Amanda smiled at her from the yard where she was suntanning in a skimpy red bikini. Sarah watched Amanda stand and walk towards her.

"Hey, you made it outside." Amanda hugged her, and after hesitating Sarah hugged her back. She could smell the sweat from Amanda and her skin was soft she tried to ignore the fact that Amanda was practically naked as they sat on the porch together.

"Amanda I wanted to thank you for all that you had done for me this last week." Sarah looked away from her friend and forced herself to continue. "I want to let you know that," she looked up at Amanda and into those green eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too," Amanda responded.

"No, Amanda, Ilove you." Sarah stressed what she took so long to say to Amanda. Something that she should have told her years ago but never wanted to ruin their friendship.

"Sarah, I know Ilove you too." Amanda stood and put her arms out to Sarah. "I always have Sarah."

Sarah reached for Amanda's hands and let Amanda pull her up. "Why didn't you ever said anything?"

"I was waiting for you to be ready." Amanda kissed her and they held each other for several moments. "What do we do now?" Asked Amanda.

"Take it day by day I guess." Sarah smiled at Amanda.

The radio in the cabin crackled and came to life and startled Amanda and Sarah. "SAM! SAM! GET TO THE CABIN NOW!" It was Brad who was on watch at the entrance to the cabin today. "It's Travis!"

Sarah face went from shock to joy. She ran off the porch towards the driveway.

Amanda was just as shocked. She heard the truck coming up from the road. Sheheard! 'Trav's truck was electric this isn't right' thought Amanda. The truck came out of the treeline. It was a humvee with a machine gun mount. Sarah was halfway there already.

Amanda screamed "SARAH!"

s53mith
s53mith
37 Followers
12