Hardstorm Ahead Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Where is he?' Amanda wondered to herself. If he had fallen and gotten hurt would he have been able to shout for help? Would she hear him even if he did above the dull roar of rain that was pelting everything in sight.

She was cold and wet. Amanda hadn't even realized she had begun to shiver until her teeth started to chatter. She had been sharing body warmth with Travis from being carried the last few hours. His under armor shirt was lined with thermal sensors that regulated the properties of the shirt. It would keep in warmth when needed and let it out when it wasn't. Amanda wished she had one of them now but they had been so expensive before the war that few people had them in Hardstorm. Travis had been doing all of the work carrying her. She could feel his body heat escaping the shirt while she clung to his back. Whenever they had stopped to take a break the rain steamed off of his shirt and Amanda had caught herself stareing at his body more than once.

'What was that?' Amanda thought she heard something. She stayed perfectly still trying to hear above the sound of the rain. About to give up she heard it again. A gunshot far away. 'Travis was right we wouldn't be safe in the house.'

She sat in the mud on the edge of the cornfield. She was listening for more gunshots but couldn't hear any. "Amanda." She looked towards the farm house, Travis was too far away to see but he was calling her name quietly every few feet. "Amanda." A little louder this time.

"Here." She tried to be quiet and wasn't sure if he heard her. But she didn't hear him call her again. "Here." She said, this time a little louder.

"Its me." Travis came up to her with a golf umbrella and a duffle bag.

"No shit it's you. Who else would be calling out my name here?" Amanda looked at what he brought. "An umbrella? What good is that going to do? I'm soaked."

"To keep this stuff dry." He said nodding towards the duffle bag. "There is a clearing on the other side of the house. We can get out of the mud for the night over there at least."

After some tricky positioning Travis was able to carry both Amanda and the duffle bag around the house. He set them down when they reached the empty field. It was far enough from the house that they could escape into the corn field if needed, plus in the dark they wouldn't be seen.

A flash of lightning lit the sky. "What was that?" Amanda said pointing to the tree line. It was at most 30 yards away.

Travis turned to look, "What?"

"Keep watching for the next bolt." Amanda was staring in the direction that she saw it. It felt like minutes had gone by before the next lightning bolt. But as the sky lit up she realized what it was.

Travis stood up, "wait here, I'll check it out." He was lost in the darkness seconds later.

This time Amanda didn't have to wait long before he returned. "It's open." He said bending to pick her up. He carried her towards it.

The next flash revieled it better. An old SUV was mostly burried in weeds. It looked to be in good shape considering how long it had been since it had probably been run. She recognized the nameplate from its modern version, but this Suburban wasn't going anywhere without gas.

It was dry inside and that is what mattered most to Amanda. He put her into the back seat and turned back to go get the supplies that he left under the umbrella.

Amanda had to get out of her wet clothes. She pulled off her tank top and layed it over the back of the seat after wringing it out. She hung the camo jacket on the back of the drivers seat.

Travis opened the door to the other side of the back of the SUV. "What are you doing?" He asked as Amanda pulled off her boot and sock from her good ankle.

"I've got to get out of these wet clothes," she looked at Travis, even in this darkness she could tell he was looking at her. "What? It's not like you haven't seen me naked before."

Travis climbed in placing the duffle bag on the floor of the vehicle between them. "Here," he said opening it, "I got us some wool blankets."

"Wool? How romantic." Amanda gingerly took off her other boot.

"I was thinking of keeping us warm actually." Travis pulled out some cans. "I think this is fruit," he peeled the top off the can and Amanda could smell the syrup the fruit was in. He dug out a fork and passed it over to Amanda.

She had just slid her shorts and panties down her legs and used the blanket to cover herself. She realized she was shivering again as she took the canned fruit. Peaches. Amanda hadn't eaten almost all day, she savored the taste.

Travis had kicked his boots off too. And pulled down his wet pants. Amanda couldn't help not to watch. He hung the pants up on the back of the passenger seat and his boxers quickly followed. He covered himself up with a blanket and pulled out another can.

"The uniform should dry quickly..." Travis started to say and coughed as Amanda took off her bra and hung it in the garment hook.

She looked at him and smiled as she pulled the blanket up over herself using it to dry off her hair as best she could. "What's the plan now Trav?"

"Um... at daybreak we head out again. We should try and get some sleep tonight." Travis pulled the duffle bag up from the floor and pushed it over into the back of the vehicle. It hit something and they both looked over the seat.

"What was that?" Amanda asked, "I can't make anything out, its too dark."

Travis agreed and Amanda tried to get as comfortable as possible. The blanket wasn't helping to keep her chills down. She looked over at Travis who had his eyes closed. His blanket was only up to his waist and his under armor shirt was steaming as the moisture evaporated, the humidity caused the evaporation to be visible inside the truck and the windows were steaming up quickly. She could only listen to the beating drum of the rain on the roof. She crawled over to Travis and curled up to his chest. She pulled her blanket up to cover herself.

Travis began to say something, startled by her move, "Amanda, I don't..."

"Shut up, I'm cold." Amanda was glad he didn't continue. He put his arm around her and she fell asleep softly after.

Mitchel Farm: August 1st, 2052. 6:23 AM.

Amanda woke. It was light outside, but still raining. The windows were fogged over, all that existed in the world was here in the confines of the SUV. She could feel Travis breathing her head was still on his chest. Her blanket had fallen down to her waist and exposed her breasts. She didn't want to move. His arm was around her waist and she had her own arms tangled with his.

She looked around the SUV with her eyes. It was really nice she noticed for the first time since they only got into it last night in the dark. Besides the leather seats, it truely looked top of the line. Amanda had figured that if had been abandoned for years, but in this condition she doubted it. It was at least 30 years old, she could guesstimate based on the media player on the ceiling. It was an antique by today's standards she thought. She noticed the keys were in the ignition. 'Weird.'

She closed her eyes again and let her head move with his chest as he breathed. She thought, 'I could get used to this, Sarah is so lucky. Shit, Sarah.'

Two nights ago

Amanda and Sarah had their first night they were alone since Travis got back. Amanda had done a moonshine trip with Sam and was relaxing at the house she and Sarah had lived in before Sarah moved out of town to the cabin.

Amanda had thrown off her new uniform the minute she got inside and was walking around in her underwear cleaning up when she noticed Sarah in the doorway watching her. Amanda jumped at the surprise.

"How do you always manage to get down to your underwear around me?" Sarah asked walking into the room while taking off her camo jacket to reveal her tight undershirt. Amanda stared at Sarah's breasts as the shirt showed off a lot of clevage on her 36 C chest. Sarah walked up to Amanda and they stared into each other's eyes. "Hi," Sarah said.

Sarah was all that Amanda had ever wanted, they had been beat friends for years, but Amanda had always wanted more, and Sarah had told her the same two weeks ago minutes before Travis had returned. Amanda knew that Sarah still loved Travis but also her.

Amanda stood looking at Sarah and leaned in to kiss her. They embraced as they kissed, and held each other for several moments while their kissing intensified. Amanda inhaled Sarah's scent as she lifted Sarah's shirt up over her chest and then off onto the floor.

Sarah pushed Amanda towards the couch after letting Amanda take her top off. Amanda fell back and giggled as Sarah followed her onto the couch after letting her pants fall to the floor. Amanda's hands wandered over Sarah and as she approached her thighs, Sarah parted her legs and let Amanda's hand cup her sex.

She worked her fingers on the outside of Sarah's panties as she pushed herself into Amanda's grasp.

"Oh my god Amanda, that feels so good." She sat up on her knees over top of Amanda and reached to touch her own breasts as Amanda leaned forward to kiss her stomach. Amanda looked up to see Sarah's blue eyes looking back down at her. She smiled to her and slid Sarah's panties to the side as she slipped a finger into her.

Sarah moaned and reached behind herself to undo her bra, she tossed it aside and began playing with and pinching her own nipples.

Amanda withdrew her finger and moved to sit up, but Sarah grabbed her hand and brought it up to her mouth and slowly sucked Amanda's finger as she lowered herself onto Amanda's lap and grinded her clit into Amanda's leg. Amanda took a nipple into her mouth and flicked it with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh my god, I need fucked right now." Sarah led Amanda's hand back to her sex with one hand and pulled her panties to the side with the other. She straitened two of Amanda's fingers, "hold your hand here and I'm going to ride it."

Amanda watched as her friend lowered herself onto her hand. Amanda felt Sarah's wetness and slid her other hand under her own panties to her clit. She shuddered as she touched herself and closed her eyes.

She felt Sarah's hand on her chin lifting her to look at Sarah. She opened her eyes and she was staring into the blue orbs again. Sarah was moaning on each thrust down onto Amanda.

"I'm so close," Sarah moaned. Amanda let her thumb on her hand that Sarah was riding extend to touch her clit. Sarah lost it in her next thrust. She slammed her full weight down onto Amanda and her body shoke in her orgasm, but she never took her eyes away from Amanda.

Amanda let Sarah remain still. Her own fingers were wedged against herself unable to move, she could feel Sarah's wetness going down her hand and onto her own panties. She tried to move her thumb on Sarah's clit and Sarah jumped at the sensation.

"Too much babe," Sarah purred while grabbing Amanda's wrist. She slowly lifted herself off of Amanda. "Let me return the favor."

Sarah kneeled on the floor in front of Amanda. She reached up to pull Amanda's panties off and Amanda lifted her butt to help before taking off her bra to get completely naked. Sarah pushed her legs apart and kissed her inner thighs in a line up towards Amanda's sex. She gave her a long lick from the bottom of her sex to the tip before closing her mouth around her clit and sucking it while flicking it with her tongue.

"Mmmm, Sarah, yes..." Amanda grabbed Sarah's hair and held it out if the way to the side as Sarah looked up at her. She felt Sarah push a finger inside of her and curl it upwards all the while not stopping her assault on Amanda's clit. Sarah's finger stroked her from the inside as she broke her mouth away from Amanda and pushed herself up to kiss her while replacing her tongue with her thumb.

Their tounges danced as Amanda hugged Sarah closer to her. She loved how soft her friends skin was and loved the way her lips felt on her neck.

"I want you to cum for me Amanda," Sarah pushed a second finger into her and pumped her fingers in and out while keeping her fingers curled upwards.

Amanda climaxed and Sarah pushed her fingers in as far as she could until Amanda's pussy stopped its contractions.

Sarah withdrew her fingers and kissed Amanda tenderly on the neck, "bedroom?"

Amanda smiled and let herself be led into Sarah's old bedroom.

Now

Amanda had wanted to talk to Sarah about Travis. She thought that she didn't mind sharing her with him, but she didn't tell Sarah about the blow job she had given him, or that deep down she had a crush on Travis also.

'Now look at me,' she thought to herself, 'I'm laying next to him naked and all I want to do is have sex with him.' Thinking about two nights ago with Sarah had gotten her horny.

Travis stired and his hand around Amanda moved up her torso. She held her breath as it approached her breasts and it stopped when he touched one of her breasts.

"Sarah," he mumbled.

'He has a sex dream and it's not even me?' Amanda thought feigning offense to herself. His hand fell back into her lap as he mumbled incoherently. She moved her head to look up at him to confirm if he was actually still asleep, and moved her hand under his blanket towards his groin and lightly brushed up against his hardened cock.

She slowly ran her hand down his shaft. Feeling his cock in her hand made her more horny as she licked her lips remembering the last time she had him in this position. She had just enclosed it with her fingers when Travis woke up.

"Wha... Amanda?" Travis said groggy.

Amanda froze and closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep. Travis moved causing her head to slide off his chest and against the back of the seat.

She pretended to wake up, "ow." She took her hand off his cock, "I'm sorry, I must have shifted in my sleep." She said sitting up facing away from him. She turned her head to catch him looking at her tattoo and smiled.

"We should get going." Travis said reaching for his pants, "good they're dry."

Disappointed that Travis didn't try to make a move on her, Amanda reached for her tank top to find it still soaked. "What the... no fair, mines wet."

"Didn't you ever listen when we handed out the uniforms?" Travis pulled the pants on before Amanda turned to see him with the blanket off of his cock, "these are more like the under armor shirt I have, not as good, but they dry fast if it's not raining, just wear my jacket."

"So you want me to go naked from the waist down huh?" Amanda retorted, "how will you ever get to stare at my tattoo then?"

"I... what the..." Travis trailed off and Amanda turned to look at him.

He was staring in the back of the vehicle. She followed his eyes to the large metal cylinder by the tailgate. It had a screw on lid on the top of it and a hose clamped to an opening in the bottom. An analog gage on the side read "50" and a funnel and about twenty gallon containers lay next to it. Amanda recognized the containers as the ones Bill McCoy used.

"Stay here Amanda." Travis got out of the truck and went around to the back.

He lifted the tailgate a second later and Amanda shivered at the sudden burst of wind. She reached for the jacket and put it on while keeping the blanket on her lower half. She glanced at her ankle, it was black and blue halfway up her shin was still swollen badly. She grimmaced as she tried to turn it.

"Son of a bitch, this thing has been converted to run on moonshine." Travis ran to the drivers side door and opened it. He reached for the hood release and it popped open. Amanda watched him disappear beneith the hood. The interior lights turned on suddenly as the tailgate was still open.

Returning a moment later to the back of the truck Travis was estatic, "I just had to hook up the batery cables. All the tires are inflated. No wonder the weeds around this are only knee high, they've been using it. Now if we could hot wire it somehow..."

"I saw the keys in the ignition," Amanda spoke up.

"You've got to he kidding me." He slamed the back shut and jumped into the drivers side and turned the key. The starter groaned and nothing happened. Travis pumped the gas pedal and tried again. It roared to life.

"Let's get out of here!" Travis shifted the gear as Amanda climbed into the passenger seat from the back.

She brought the riffle and extra magazine with her. Looking over at Travis she noticed him staring at her, "what?"

"Um..." Travis looked away.

Amanda laughed, "oh, I didn't put on my shorts... how was the view?" She realized she stuck her naked ass in his face when she had climbed into the front. She was more worried about hitting her ankle off of something that she didn't even realize it.

She climbed halfway back to reach for her shorts. She let her ass hang on his side of the middle consul and made sure to wiggle it as she pretended that her shorts were just out of reach. Thinking she took enough time to tease him she flopped back into the seat.

"Done showing off?" Travis didn't act like he wasn't looking this time and Amanda realized it excited her.

"Not unless you want to bend me over and fuck me right now," she teasingly said as she slid her shorts on. She went sans panties since they were also soaked. But she wouldn't have to wear them that long anyways, they were going home.

Travis hit the gas and the monster of the gas age lurched forward. They turned out of the driveway kicking up mud off the tires as the rain seemed to lighten.

"Hey, the storm might be passing." Amanda commented as they made the last turn before the creek.

"Damn." Travis slammed on the breaks.

The tires tried not to lock and the SUV jerked to a stop. The creek had left its banks and was a raging river now three times as wide as it was before. Even worse, the middle bridge pier was all that was left of the bridge.

BA-BOOM!

The sky opened up and the downpour continued.

12