Hart's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing with her saliva-slick nipples, she shivered in rapture as he slid a finger into her and sucked on her clit, a second soon joining it. Fingers sliding in and out, her hips matched the lustful rhythm, tiny climaxes building within her. Tongue dancing across her pulsating pussy, long fingers probing her most intimate depths, she continued pinching her hard nipples, lost in increasing ecstasy.

"Oh, God, Jesse," Sheila moaned. "I'm . . . so close. Don't stop. Please, don't stop. I'm . . . going . . . ." Her orgasm felt like it would explode, yet kept building, causing her to thrash her head wildly side to side, pussy spasming around his fingers and tongue. Never had she'd been so helpless, and whimpered loudly. If she didn't come soon, she was going to die.

Suckling her aching clit, his fingers curled up deep inside her warm, soaked sex. Suddenly he found her g-spot, and that was the trigger she needed. Thighs trapping his face against her bare pussy, she was racked with uncontrollable spasms, bucking and squirming as her world exploded in unfathomed ecstasy. Almost screaming, her orgasm kept coming as if it would never stop. Throughout it all, his tongue lapped her juices as they flowed from her, heightening her near delirium.

Finally the spasms began slowly subsiding, and she sagged to the sheets, panting. Tenderly easing both fingers from her, he licked along her parted cleft several more times before reluctantly pulling his face from between her legs. Lowering himself along side her, Sheila snuggled against him, holding him tightly as the last of the sharp spasms started to fade, leaving her feeling like she was floating.

Letting out a long sigh of contentment, Sheila caressed Jesse's chest, his heart beating beneath her cheek. "That was," she tried, but words seemed inadaquate.

"That was my pleasure," he said softly into her hair.

"No, it was entirely my pleasure," she replied, reaching down to gently play with his soft penis, stroking it in her fingers. It gave a few twitches, but remaid flaccid. She smiled to herself. Reading about sex, she knew it took many men a while to recover from an orgasm. She was willing to be patient.

"Jesse? I want you to know," she told him, "I'm protected. We don't have to worry about pregnacy."

It took a moment for him to grasp her meaning. "Oh. You mean we don't have to use a condom?"

Raising her head, she shook it with a smile. Tracing his hands along her back, he leaned forward to kiss her passionately, their tongues dueling in each other's mouths. She could taste herself on his lips and it turned her on. As her hand continuously fondling his cock, his found her pussy. Very lightly, as if sensing how tender it currently was, Jesse's fingers stroked along its wet lips, making her moan around their tongues.

Sheila knew now she could never go back to simply being friends, not after experiencing the bliss that their mutual love created. The awareness didn't scare her. Rather it freed her, as if she'd been waiting for this night to come without ever realizing it.

Gently parting his lips from hers, he stared deep into her aquamarine eyes, emotion filling his hazel ones. "I love you, Sheila Hart," he whispered.

His words made her heart flutter, feeling an overwhelming burst of love for her lifelong friend. Though he'd told her that before, this time it was far more than the love between best friends, and her spirit soared.

"I love you, Jesse Hunter Wolf, always and forever." Kissing him again, life suddenly never felt so right.

Feeling his warm cock pulsing a little in her palm, Sheila knew the time was right. Easing from their heartfelt kissing, she wiggled down his body to work herself between his legs, her face over his soft penis. Taking it tenderly in her fingers, she wet her lips and kissed its head, finding she liked the taste of his salty sperm and her own juices mingled together.

"Sheila," he moaned from the feeling, "you don't have to . . . ."

Looking up at him, she put a finger to her lips. "I want to. Don't worry about getting hard. Just enjoy."

Holding the fleshy member, she lovingly kissed it from head to balls then ran her tongue up the length of it, savoring its taste. The thick vein underneath throbbed, and his cock began thickening again. Flicking the tip of her tongue on the sensitive bottom of his head, she used his moans to guide her. Placing a finger firmly at its root beneath his testicles, she massaged it as she continued to lick the meaty shaft. Now filling out more, she encircled its base with thumb and forefinger and lifted it away from his body. Putting the large head in her hot mouth, she sucked on it as if it were candy, causing him to groan in ecstasy. Groans became panting moans as she bobbed her head up and down, engulfing all six inches, twirling her strong tongue around it. Its salty taste was like nothing she ever experienced, and loved it. She wondered what a pure shot of sperm tasted like. Now that Jesse's cock was fully erect again, feeling impossibly solid in her mouth, she was tempted to continue sucking until he climaxed again. However, it could wait. She needed another desire fulfilled first.

Shuffling forward, she planted her knees on either side of his waist. As his hands came up to fondle her breasts, she took his hard member in one hand and parted her swollen lips with the other, her pussy very wet and ready. She needed this so bad she was actually trembling slightly in anticipation.

Guiding the helmeted-like head between her spread lips, she slowly lowered herself, taking just the large gland before stopping, letting her pussy adjust to it. The sensations were making both of them moan. Gently raising and lowering herself, each time she took a little more of his cock into her, her natural lubrication helping it ease into her despite her muscles clenching it. Hands bracing herself on his chest as his held her steady by the hips, his cock was only a third of the way in when she felt it pressing against her hymen. Biting her lip, she knew what she had to do, and worked her hips up and down more to make sure his cock was very wet. Then, raising high enough just to keep the tip of the head parting the vulva, she plunged herself down upon his hard shaft.

The sharp pain of the membrane breaking caused her to cry out, but most of the pain was momentary. Her butt resting on Jesse's hips, every inch of his half-foot-long manhood was buried within her moist depths, filling her as she never imagined. Keeping still atop him to adjust to his member, the ecstasy of his cock inside her was vanquishing the pain of her split hymen, the short jab of agony all but forgotten. Jesse remained perfectly still, as if aware Sheila had to continue at her own pace, and stroked her hips and thighs comfortingly.

The brief pain overridden by the new sensations, she began rocking her hips, his large cock sliding back and forth as her pussy squeezed the pleasurable intruder. His fingers returned to her hard nipples to tease them, increasing her euphoria as she began bouncing on the steely shaft. The thick cock felt so huge inside her, yet it was like her pussy was made specifically for his penis alone.

Gripping her hips, Jesse eased her onto her side next to him, staying in her as she lifted a leg onto his narrow hip. Their lips locking, tongues caressing one another's, he kept thrusting deep inside her as she held him to her. A long moan escaped her as another climax rippled through her pussy, internal muscles spasming around the cock as it rhythmically pounded into her.

Suddenly, Sheila eased herself from his embrace, his soaked cock sliding out of her tight pussy. Getting on hands and knees, she looked back at him over her shoulder seductively.

"Come and get me, you big, bad wolf," she teased, wiggling her ass invitingly.

Replying with a comical growling, Jesse shuffled up behind her and guided his throbbing member to her waiting hole. Grabbing her hips, he thrust forward as she slammed back, each crying out in rapture as he sank his full length into her and started driving himself at a frenzied pace. The room filled with their animal-like grunts and moans, her drenched pussy making sucking sounds as he'd nearly pull out before diving into the hot depths over and over. Her ass cheeks rippled and was pushed forward with each impact of his hips. When his hands moved from her hips to cup and tease her breasts, she keened in pure lust with her pussy climaxing stronger than before. Yet it still ached for more of Jesse's hard cock, gripping the lunging meat possessively.

Pulling out of her wet sex, Jesse gently guided her to lay on her back, parting her legs. Reaching up to draw him into a long kiss, once more his erect member penetrated deep into her. Her arms going around his shoulders while her long legs wrapped themselves around him, she was almost sobbing into his mouth as he drilled her pussy lovingly, her euphoria making her head spin. Thrust after hard thrust he made love to her, his thinly-haired pubic bone mashing her engorged clit, driving her mad from the ecstacy it was giving her. In her womb she could feel another orgasm nearing its peak, knowing this was going to be greatest one, the one she needed so badly.

"J-Jesse, I'm so . . . close," she whimpered, her arms and legs tightening on his back. "Oh God. Take me. Give it to me. That's it. Harder, baby, give it to me harder."

Jesse did so, his hips driving his steely manhood as deep as he could, her pussy engulfing and gripping it with every pounding lunge. She could sense his nearing orgasm, his urgent thrusts becoming more frenzied, aware his cock was actually thickening slightly in preparation. Her orgasm was so close it felt like it was filling her entire body, screaming for release.

"Yes, baby," she cried, "I need your seed. Give it to me. Now, my love, now!"

Suddenly her orgasm came with a vengence, racking her body violently as she clung desperately to Jesse. Simultaneously Jesse lifted his head to the cieling, his howl of ecstasy as loud as her scream of delirious joy, his thick, throbbing cock spewing its massive load as he kept ramming it deep into her depths. Feeling his semen splashing through her pussy intensified her orgasm, making her mew with the flooding bliss washing through her in wave after wave. He continued pumping her pulsating pussy as she writhed in the throes of sexual release.

Eventually spent, Jesse carefully lowered himself to the bed, his still-pulsing cock remaining within her throbbing pussy with her half draped over him. For several minutes they simply lay there in their afterglow panting, both covered in sweat from their passionate joining, recovering together from climaxes neither had experienced so intensely or intimately before.

Tracing a finger along the scar on his shoulder, Sheila finally felt complete. Their lovemaking had far exceeded anything she ever hoped for, and knew it was something she'd dreamt of, even if she'd never fully realized it before. She'd never forget this night, the night she truly became a women whole. But she wasn't going to be satisfied with just tonight. A whole new world had opened up for her with Jesse, and she planned to explore it with him every chance she had.

Stirring, Jesse smiled at her as he tenderly stroked her side. She felt such a burst of love for him that it made her heart ache. She would never give him up, and there'd be no mercy for anyone who tried taking her soul-mate away from this she-wolf.

His hand moved up to caress her cheek with the backs of his fingers, the same fingers which gave her the first climax with him in the shower, seemingly ages ago.

"I," Jesse paused, his breathing still a little labored. "I never imagined that it could be so special with you. I love you so much," he said, kissing her deeply.

"And I love you," she replied, returning his kiss with equal passion and nestling closer against him. "I think you might just be having a visitor in your bed from now on. To keep you warm at night, of course."

Jesse chuckled. "Of course. And that visitor will always be welcome."

She squirmed playfully against him. "Indead. I'm very . . . well-comed," she said coyly, making him laugh.

"I think we should get some sleep." He grinned mischiefly. "I have a feeling tomorrow I'm going to be, how do you say, an early riser."

"Oh," she giggled, her pussy giving his cock still resting in it a squeeze at the thought of more lovemaking. "That's so, eh? We'll see. You might be finding yourself at my mercy, you stud."

"Oh woe, to fall prey to your incessant demands. But I must be strong and prevail, for king, country, and the most beautiful lady I could ever know."

Kissing him, Sheila ran her fingers across his chest. "That's right, my wolf in knight's armor. You just keep that wonderful sword of yours ready, because this damsel is a dragoness that will always need to be slayed by you."

Laughing together, Jesse reached behind him and shut off the reading light. Embracing each other, they were two very content peas in a pod. His body was so warm and inviting, Sheila never wanted to let him go. Although this was new to both of them, she knew it was something meant to last their lifetimes. And, she thought amusingly, they had a lot of sex to catch up on for years missed.

"Jesse," Sheila asked softly. "There was something of mine that you filled tonight."

Jesse gave her a loving squeeze. "What did I fill?"

"Hart's desire."