All Comments on 'Her Beautiful Leaking Little Tits'

by aussie_101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally, a new story from my favorite author!

As always, entertaining, well-woven, and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good one!

My buddy's wife used to breastfeed right in front of me, I used to try and not look but couldn't help it. It was nearly every time I was over there. One time they had me stay the night, it was snowing out, so I slept on their couch.

About 3 in the morning in what I thought at first was a dream, I felt her climb in with me, I knew it was her since she was leaking and I was sure no one else was there.. I asked about Tom, her hubby, she told me he was asleep but he wouldn't mind.

Turned out he wasn't asleep and was watching.

He clearly didn't mind.

That became a regular thing for about 6 years, then I got married and the new wife had no sense of humor about things like that.

Sure was fun while it lasted.

danny333danny333over 6 years ago

This is as well written as anything I have read here, especially page 1; it brought a constant smile to my face. Well done brother!

erotikoserotikosover 6 years ago
Luscious!

Quite the well-written erotic tale, here, and for us dyed-in-the-wool lovers of mothers' milk, it is most satisfying to boot. Enjoyed the read ever so much, and do hope you keep spinning hot yarns for our hungry eyes. Yummy, would love some of Heather's goodness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done!

Loved the story as I breast fed also. Many times when my milk came in my husband would milk me with his hands and we would use it as a body lube. Sometimes he would actually use my milk as lubricant for my ass before he fucked me anally. He was on the road a lot so my younger next door neighbor (19 year old cock is truly a blessing) would milk me in his absence. I would always reward him with a happy ending of his choice. He, like my husband, was an ass man so that was generally his first choice. No more kids so I must say that I really miss how erotic it was to be milked by a man.

Tigr2Tigr2over 6 years ago
Nice Twist on Lactation

A very different approach to the lactation fantasy! Loved the story. I hope more are on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, as a feminist woman I can confirm that I love the thought of men wanting to drink milk from my breasts. So erotic, animalistic and womanly at the same time, so don't worry about it and share you fantasy please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraussie_101@aussie_101
May 28 2021: I've posted a sci-fi story! For the Love of an Android - have a read and let me know what you think. May 23 2021: for those who have been keen for more of Jamie and Brett's adventures, I have published a short follow-up. Check it out! Jan 27 2018: Fun Times and...