I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master must punish you," Mrs. Graph said softly.

I turned toward Ted. I motioned for him to come closer and watched as he walked to my side.

"Fuck her. Fuck her hard. Fuck her until the next guy is ready to take your place. Just don't cum in her pussy, cum all over her body," I said as Ted began to undress.

"NOOOOOO!" Stephani screamed emotionally as she struggled to free herself but to no avail.

I turned and looked out into the crowd. There were people standing at the edge of the stage watching the show. I pointed to a few of the guys and motioned for them to come up on the stage. Before I knew it there was already about fifteen men and two women standing in line.

Looking back at Stephani, Mrs. Graph was caressing her face as Ted began to ease his large cock into her. His cock was larger than mine but it was also shorter.

"Oh Godddd help me," Stephani cried out as she laid there motionless.

Ted eased his big cock completely inside and began to thrust his hips back and forth. Stephani just laid there with no choice but to be fucked by anyone and everyone.

"Pleaseeeee," Brad's mother moaned out while Ted began to ram his cock faster and harder.

"Next," I shouted as Ted looked at me and pulled his cock out.

"Go cum anywhere on her you want," I said as I pointed toward her body.

I motioned for the next guy to stand between her legs.

"Oh God stop," Stephani begged as the tall gentleman with red hair stepped up between her forced open legs.

I nearly shit myself when I saw how incredibly long his cock was. It must have been at least ten inches long but it was quite thin. He pushed his cock into Stephani's cunt easily and wasted little time getting going.

Ted stood next to Stephani and stroked his cock over her breasts. The red haired man fucked Stephani harder and faster than I had ever seen anyone fuck before. The look on his face told me he was close to cumming.

"Next," I shouted as he pulled out and walked around to the other side of Stephani's breasts.

"Suddenly a huge black man stood with his cock resting on top of Stephani's gaping glistening cunt.

There was something about the contrast of their skin colors that caused my cock to rise again. His cock also was huge. It was as long as the last gentleman's but it was much thicker.

"Oh God HELP ME," Stephani cried out as the huge black man inserted his cock into Stephani's well lubed pussy.

"Do you accept your Master?" Mrs. Graph asked as she ran the back of her knuckles across Stephani's cheek.

"Never," Stephani screamed out as the huge black man began to pound his dark meat in and out of her pussy.

Just then Ted began to grunt. He pulled on his cock faster and faster as he aimed himself toward Stephani's oiled breasts.

"Oh God no," Stephani cried out but to no avail.

Ted began to shoot huge white globs of cum all over Stephani's breasts as they jiggled from the fucking that the black man was giving her.

"Do you accept your Master now?" Mrs. Graph asked Stephani as she stared down at her cum coated breasts.

"Never," Stephani hissed as her eyes now focused on the long slender cock that was aiming at her breasts from the other side.

"Next," I shouted.

The black man pulled his huge member out and walked over to where Ted was. He began stroking his dark glistening cock as he pointed it at Stephani's face.

When I turned around I nodded my head as Sven was now slipping his cock into Stephani's cunt. He started slowly but built up speed rapidly. Both men along side Stephani continued to stroke their cocks over her. I could tell from the looks on their faces that they were ready to cum.

Looking over at Kate's table I couldn't believe it when I saw that Val was now laying on her back on top of two tables that were pushed together. Her arms were in shackles over her head and her ankles were cuffed and hoisted up just like Stephani's legs. Kate sat in her chair still clad in her leather outfit as she was leaning forward and lapping at Val's pussy.

Looking back at Stephani I saw the man with the long thin cock begin to pull on his member furiously. His grunts and groans indicated that her was going to cum. All of a sudden he tensed up and began to squirt thin watery cum all over Stephani's breasts.

"Ugggghhhh," He groaned as he finished pumping his cock.

Looking at Stephani's breasts I could already see some cum dripping down the side of her breast.

"Now do you accept your Master?" Mrs. Graph asked sternly as she reached out and slid her finger through a thick white gob of cum.

"Fuck you," Stephani moaned out as Mrs. Graph slid her cum coated finger across her delicate lips.

Glancing up into my eyes I could tell that Mrs. Graph was growing disappointed. I looked at Sven and nodded my head, indicating that his time fucking Stephani was over. He quickly pulled his cock out and walked over to Stephani's side.

When I turned to motion for the next guy to take Sven's place I was shocked to see his lovely wife. She had a strap on dildo on and she quickly pushed the head of the latex toy into Stephani's hole.

Sasha began to instantly lick up and down Stephani's oily leg as she began to thrust the dildo in and out of Stephani. My cock throbbed and ached as I watched Sasha slide her tongue along the side of Stephani's sexy oiled foot. She licked over the strap and then down her big toe before turning her foot enough to suck her toe into her mouth.

Suddenly Stephani began to thrash about wildly. Her back arched and her heavy breathing turned into a heavy pant.

"Oh Godddddd," Stephani cried out as her body rocked into a powerful orgasm.

Sasha continued to suck on Stephani's big toe like a baby sucks on a nipple. Mrs. Graph reached down and began to scrape her nails over Stephani's nipples, further heightening her orgasm. Just then the black man next to her reached down and grabbed a handful of blonde hair.

"OOOOOOOWWWWWWWW," Stephani screamed out as the black man pulled Stephani's head up by her hair and held her face right before his pumping hand.

Stephani continued to tremble as she stared lazily at the huge cock before her that was being pumped into oblivion. Not a word was said as her body shook and quivered as the huge black man began to grunt.

"Ugggghhhhh," He grunted over and over as he began to squirt stream after stream of hot sticky cum onto Stephani's face. I couldn't believe the ropes of cum that shot forth from his huge black member, leaving long tails of cum stretching from Stephani's cheeks and forehead all the way down her neck.

"Do you accept your Master now?" Mrs. Graph asked.

"Nohoho," Stephani cried out as the black man slowly lowered her cum covered head.

"Next," I shouted as I watched Sasha pull the strap on out of Stephani's glistening cunt.

She walked over and stood next to her husband who was pumping his member over her breasts. I motioned for the next man to fuck her and he wasted little time walking up to her welt covered ass.

A man that I had never seen before began to fuck Stephani hard. Sasha walked around and stood next to Mrs. Graph with the strap on dildo in hand. She reached up and placed the dildo on Stephani's lips and began to spin it back and forth.

"Taste your pussy," Sasha said in her French accent.

Slowly she began to force the latex toy into Stephani's mouth as her body once again began to tense up. Sasha began to fuck her mouth with the dildo while Stephani began to buck her hips at the man who was fucking her. She moaned over and over with the dildo in her mouth as her breasts heaved up and down from her panting.

"Do you accept your Master now?" Mrs. Graph asked again as she began to smear the black man's cum all over Stephani's face.

"Nohoho," Stephani cried out again, only this time with much less resistance.

"Next" I shouted as I watched the man pull his normal sized member out of Stephani's red pussy.

Suddenly I had a look of fear in my eyes as I saw another huge black man standing between Stephani's legs. He was so tall his cock didn't line up with her pussy. His cock was so enormous I didn't think it would fit.

Suddenly he reached up and pushed the button on the switch box and raised Stephani's legs up. She cried out in pain as the steel bands dug into her ankles. Finally after her ass was lifted about a foot off of the bench he pressed the button and stopped pulling her up.

"Oh God NOOOOOOOO!" Stephani cried out as he pressed the head of his cock against her glistening raw pussy.

Slowly he eased his cock into her inch by inch. He wasn't even half way in when Stephani began to cum. Her body began to twist and turn on the small bench as her breasts heaved up and down. Her nipples were rock solid and longer than I ever saw before.

Mrs. Graph reached out and immediately began pulling on her cum covered nipples. Stephani shuddered over and over as her head thrashed from side to side.

Looking over at Kate's table I watched in amazement as Kate was now squatting down over Val's face. I could see Val's pink tongue snaking out and into Kate's pussy. Her arms and legs were still cuffed overhead as Kate introduced her to eating pussy.

"Oh God Stop it HURTS!" Stephani screamed when the huge black man finally bottomed out.

He began to thrust in and out slowly as Stephani hung from the shackles. Her body was in a constant non stop orgasm as her body shook and quivered out of control.

"Oh My Godddddd," Stephani cried out as her body began to sweat profusely.

The huge black man continued to pump his meat in and out faster and faster. Stephani continued to have one orgasm after another. Her face began to get red and the goose bumps around her nipples enlarged. Her body was so tense I was afraid she was going to pass out.

"Please," Stephani cried out.

"Do you now accept your Master?" Mrs. Graph asked.

"Yes God yessssssss," Stephani screamed out.

"Yes Master I accept you," she cried out as she continued to cum.

"Yes Master I need you," she screamed out over the loud music and cheering club members.

"Yes Master I give myself to you," She screamed louder as she continued to cum.

I could see her cum trickling out of her pussy and across her ass hole. Her pussy was getting raw and her orgasm's continued.

I turned around and looked at the remaining people in line. I motioned for them to go back to their seats. After everyone else left the stage I turned back to Stephani.

"Next," I shouted.

I could hear the squishing sound from her pussy as his huge black cock slid out. As his cock slid out I could actually see her stomach get smaller.

The black man now stood up next to Stephani. There were now three men stroking themselves over her cum coated body. I reached up and lowered her legs enough until her ass was just above the bench.

Looking over at Mrs. Graph, we exchanged a mutually satisfying glance. I pushed the head of my cock against her tight sphincter and pushed.

"Tell your Master what you want him to do," Mrs. Graph said as she bent down and kissed Stephani upside down.

"I want my Master to fuck me," Stephani said as a smile now appeared across her face.

"Where do you want our Master to fuck you at?" Mrs. Graph said softly as she reached down and squeezed her cum coated breasts.

"Oh Master fuck my ass, I give my ass to you for your use and pleasure, please fuck my tight ass," Stephani cried out as she smiled and seemed ready to fuck.

I pushed harder against her tight bung hole.

"Wait Master," Mrs. Graph said loudly as she walked around the gentlemen who were still stroking their cock over Stephani and came over to me.

Along the way she bent down and picked up the bottle of baby oil. She poured a handful into the palm of her hand and instantly reached down and began stroking my cock. She stared up into my eyes as she continued to stroke my cock with her long slender fingers.

Next, she poured more oil on Stephani's pussy until it ran down over her ass hole. She set the bottle down and returned to where she was before, over Stephani's head.

"Go ahead Master, fuck my sister's ass," Mrs. Graph said softly as she glanced at the three other cocks that were ready to explode at any minute.

I pushed against Stephani's ass hole and I couldn't believe how easy it was to slide inside. I felt her tight sphincter give way and my cock slid easily into her ass.

"Ohhhhh Gawwwwwwwddddddd," Stephani cried out as her back arched and her body rocked into another orgasm. I began to fuck her ass just like I fucked her pussy. The resistance was minimal because of the oil and it felt like I was fucking a tight young pussy.

Looking out at Kate's table I watched as Kate was unclasping Val's arms and legs. I continued thrusting my member in and out of Stephani's ass while I watched Val and Kate. Kate's vest was open and suddenly both women came together, breast to breast, and kissed. They groped and grabbed at each other and I even saw Val's hands go up under Kate's skirt.

Suddenly I felt my toes begin to tingle. Stephani was once again in the middle of a string of orgasm's She shook and quivered as I fucked her nice tight ass hole.

"Will you ever fuck your husband again?" Mrs. Graph asked Kate.

"Oh God never, I will only fuck my Master," Stephani said as she panted and squirmed on the bench.

I felt my toes begin to tingle and the hair on my neck began to stand on end. I could feel deep down inside that this was going to be a huge orgasm as my toes curled and my hands squeezed Stephani's thigh's tightly. I continued to slam my cock in and out of her tight ass as hard as I could. I wanted to last longer but I knew I wouldn't be able to.

Looking over at Val I saw she was now standing at the edge of the stage. She was naked and her breasts looked magnificent as her nipples were rock hard and pointed upward. Our eyes locked together and suddenly I became lost in her foreign beauty.

"Ugggghhhhh," I cried out as I felt my balls begin to tighten.

Just then the other three men began to grunt and groan. I tore my eyes away from Val and watched as the other three men began to cum all over Stephani. Sven began to squirt his cum all over Stephani's already cum covered breasts while the huge black man pointed his member toward her face.

With one grunt, I watched his cum rocket out of his cock and spray high into the air, landing on Mrs. Graph's lips. Another spasm caused his cum to land on my teacher's dress, just above her breast.

I continued to watch as my balls filled Stephani's ass with cum. I could feel her ass hole grow slipperier as my load emptied into her bowels.

Finally the last guy began to cum all over Stephani's stomach. His cock seemed to spurt forever as he pumped it furiously. Finally the last drop came out and landed in Stephani's navel.

I pulled my spent cock out of Stephani and motioned for everyone else to vacate the stage. As I began to lower Stephani's legs Mrs. Graph lowered her arms. I just stared in amazement as Stephani was absolutely drenched in cum. She had streams of white jizz running down her sides and off of her breasts. Her face was covered and her belly had puddles all over it. Not a word was said as I left Stephani shackled to the chains.

The black curtain was now being pulled around the stage. I walked over to Mrs. Graph and began to unshackle Stephani's wrists.

"Clean up your sister and help her get home," I said to Mrs. Graph as I unlocked the shackle around her other wrist.

Immediately Stephani began to rub her wrists as there were slight marks in her flesh from where the steel shackles dug in.

I walked down to her feet and began to unclasp the steel bands around her ankles. In no time her legs were free and she just rested them on the ground. Mrs. Graph walked behind the curtain covering the props and returned with some clothes and towels.

I turned around and walked off of the stage. I went down the three steps and looked for Kate and Val who were no longer anywhere. I walked over to the spiral staircase that led to Kate's office and began to climb the stairs. I reached the top of the stairs and turned the knob on Kate's office door. The door sprung open and I walked in.

"Hi," Kate said as she smiled and giggled along with Val.

I looked at both ladies as there was a certain glow about them. Both ladies looked relaxed and stress free as Kate sat behind her desk and Val sat across from her.

"You have some friend here," Kate said as she looked back at Val.

"I gave her a guest pass to come back again," Kate said as she stood up and walked around and stood behind Val.

Kate placed her hands on Val's shoulders and squeezed as Val looked up and she looked down into her eyes. Both ladies smiled as they looked at me.

"Don't worry, she's still a virgin," Kate said as she bent down and kissed the top of her head.

I looked into Val's eyes as they beamed with excitement. Kate walked over to the door leading to the restaurant and placed her hand on the knob.

"She didn't cum like she was a virgin though," Kate said as Val stood up and I began to walk toward her.

"Plus you gave an amazing performance tonight," Kate said softly, "Now we are a third of the way to another seventy five each.

Val looked at Kate and then me with a confused look on her face. Val took a few steps toward me as she was again in her tiny shorts and half shirt.

"Stephani is ready," Kate said as she smiled at me and Val.

"She is ready to pledge her life to you just like your teacher," she said as she turned the knob and opened the door.

Val and I began walking until we reached Kate. We paused for a moment as we each said our good bye's.

Val and I walked out into the diner and we heard the door close behind us. We walked out into the street and had to walk around the block to get into the alley where my van was parked. Val was extremely tired so she wrapped her arm around mine and leaned up against me as we walked.

Not a word was said as we made our way to my van. I made the first scene of my next porno movie plus I saw my girlfriend's friend getting it on with another woman. We began walking down the alley toward my van. I led Val around to the passenger side and pulled the door open for her.

Spinning around, Val stood right in front of me. For one brief moment I lost track of time as our faces grew closer and closer together. Our eyes slowly closed as we stared deeply into each other's souls. I could now feel her warm breath as her nose grazed mine. Ever so gently our lips came together.

Slowly our mouth's opened and the tips of our tongues gently caressed each other for one brief second. Suddenly we both opened our eyes as our kiss paused. Together we slowly pulled away realizing that we needed to stop right now before we went too far.


Silently Val hopped up in my van and I closed the door. I jumped in and started the engine before pulling off.

"Tonight was the most exciting night I ever had," Val said as she leaned her head over and looked at me.

"I'm so totally into what happened tonight," Val said as she closed her eyes.

I drove over to the church while Val dozed off. I pulled up a couple of houses away and stopped. I reached over and shook her lightly to wake her up.

"Wake up Val," I said as I pushed lightly on her shoulder.

Val moved slowly and opened her eyes. Reaching over she opened the door and jumped out of my van.

"Thanks Justin, maybe I'll see you in the morning at the coffee shop, if I can get up," Val said as she turned and walked toward her house.

"Good night," I said as I watched her walk away.

I turned my head lights back on and drove toward home. All sorts of wild erotic images were racing through my head. What consumed most of my thoughts was the money I was about to get tomorrow. I pulled up in front of my house and shut off my van. Quietly I walked into the house and slipped into my room, totally exhausted. I laid down on my bed and fell fast asleep.

1...345678