I Love Lesbians! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat me, damn you!"

"No!" I cried. "I wanna lay a million kisses all over those delicious titties of yours!"

"Smooch titties later. Munch box now!" I knew my struggles would be to no avail, so I relented, and descended hungrily upon her waiting, begging cunt.

I lapped her up, tonguing her deeply and licking up every drop of her sweet, heady juices. She arched her back against my ministrations, pushing her cunt harder against my mouth, nearly fucking my face with her movements. "Mmm..." she moaned, and I could hear her biting her lip as she ran her hands roughly through my hair, grabbing it between her fingers and tugging gently, rough but not too rough. "Mmm yes..."

'Yeah, you like that, don't you?' I thought – I dared not to speak with my mouth full. I am a man of manners, after all.

"Yes, Michael yes..." breathed Jill, as I ran my hands about her hips, up and down her thighs, up her torso and over her beautiful, bountiful bosom. "Yes Michael... do it to me..." she moaned, low and guttural. "Do it to me... fuck me with your face... yes Michael... eat me up, Michael, eat me right up... do it, do it, do it..."

'Aw man!' I thought, sparing a hand to tug at my aching cock. 'This is something else!' And it really was. Sex with Jill had always been good, with the odd highlight here and there, the occasional extra-special mutual orgasm popping up every now and again. But tonight – what was going on? We were so very hot and heavy, Jill and I, over and above our usual norm.

Was it because of the lesbians? Was that it? Did it, could it actually work for Jill too, seeing Helen and Elise all over each other, imagining what they were doing right now... they were probably doing exactly what we were doing, either Helen was going down on Elise's tender young snatch or Elise was tonguing Helen's hot wet cunt, just as I was tonguing Jill's delicious, hot wet cunt.

Was that it? Was that why Jill insisted I go down on her, right off the bat? Could Jill... could she be envisaging the goings-on of the next bedroom, imagining and visualising the girls as they got it on, getting herself off as she saw Helen and Elise fucking each other and making each other come? Or could she even be substituting herself into the action – could Jill be imagining it was Elise eating away at her juicy snatch, or could Jill be pretending that I was in fact her best friend Helen? Was Jill pretending that it was Hellen munching away at her beautiful, tight little cunt?

"Yes Michael, yes Michael..." she was saying – so she hadn't totally forgotten me. "Yes, yes... do it to me, eat me, eat me... eat me like a woman would," she demanded. "Tongue me deep, do it to me like a woman would! Fuck me like a woman!"

'I knew it!' I told myself. 'She's into lesbos, just like me! I knew it!' Actually, before this night I never even suspected such a thing. For all the years I had known and loved Jill, she never even gave a hint of interest in the mechanics of lesbian sex. But now, as I tongued her sweet juicy depths ever-deeper, with two beautiful women getting right into each other only a room away, Jill was working herself into a high state of ecstasy at the thought of them – and so was I. My cock ached and begged for attention, and as I ate Jill's box I lifted my hips off the bed and stroked myself gently, seeking relief from my overwhelming horniness.

As if the scene wasn't hot enough, we heard a noise from beyond our walls: "...mmm..." moaned an unseen woman. There was a bathroom separating our bedroom from theirs, but even through both sets of walls it was unmistakable – it was the sound of another woman being pleasured. Jill stopped, and I stopped too, though only for a moment before Jill tugged urgently at my hair and made me continue.

"Was that...?" she whispered, not wanting to drown out any further noises.

"I think it was..." I muttered, around a mouthful of snatch.

"Shh!" Jill hissed. So we listened intently, as I kept on tonguing little figures-of-eight around Jill's rock-hard, bulging clitoris (she's always had quite a large clit – never any trouble finding it!), as we hoped to catch another noise from the two lady lovers. We didn't have to wait long: "...ohhh..." came a strangled, quivering, high-pitched sigh.

Jill leapt up off my face, her thighs nearly tearing my ears off. "I have to hear this!" she giggled with glee, running over to press herself against our door. I sighed with exasperation, rolling over to sprawl languorously on the bed, still running a wistful hand up and down the twitching length of my rock-hard cock. I looked to Jill, and saw she was beckoning me over, frantically and silently demanding that I come to listen too – so I obeyed, standing up to join her with an ear pressed against the door.

As we stood ear-to-door, face to face, I ran a hand down my wife's soft, gorgeous, curvaceous body and down onto her spot, fingering her sopping wetness as we listened to the antics next door. Jill's eyes met mine and we shared a wicked little grin, and her hand fell to my cock, gripping the diamond-cutter hardness of my shaft and wanking me very gently. "Who do you think it is?" she whispered to me. "Elise or Helen?"

"Sounds pretty girly," I replied in a similar whisper, as we heard a very soft, very feminine "...yes... oh yes..." filter through from the next bedroom. "I reckon Helen's eating Elise. Helen would be the boss – she'd get to eat first," I reckoned.

"Actually, Helen tells me Elise is the boss in the bedroom," said Jill, with a thrilling grin of wicked delight. "Helen says she loves giving in to Elise... she's the bitch."

"Just like you!" I winked, earning a nasty flick on the end of my cock.

We listened onwards for a few seconds, until with surprise we heard "yes... oh yes... oh Elise, yes..." and we knew who it was with their mouth free to speak.

"Elise is eating Helen!" Jill squealed with aroused delight, as I ran my fingers deeper into her sopping, grasping cunt. "Helen's being eaten out! I have to hear this," she said, and my heart nearly stopped as she opened our door.

I would have asked her what the hell she was doing, but she quickly raised a finger instructing total, dead silence. With my fingers trapped deep inside her juicy wetness, and her with a guiding hand pulling me along by the cock, I had no choice but to follow as Jill padded noiselessly down the dim hallway to stop right outside the spare bedroom, right against Elise and Helen's closed door.

Jill pressed her naked body hard against the cool wood of the door, as close to the girls as she could get – and with no room for me, forcing me to stand behind her with nothing to do. But I didn't miss any action, because Helen was getting louder: "yes..." she said now, loud and clear. "Yes Elise! Eat me, eat my cunt! Oh yes – yes, use your finger! Finger me deep, tongue me and fuck me Elise!" she said. "Yes!"

She painted quite the picture, our Helen. And I knew Jill joined me in picturing it, our minds painting the scene behind the closed door: Helen naked and sprawled on the bed, her tits out and likely grasped firmly in her own hands, her cunt smothered by Elise's pretty little mouth as she tongued Helen's hot wet depths and – as we had been told – as she thrust her fingers deeply into Helen's snatch at the same time, tongue-fucking and finger-fucking her all at once.

It proved too much for my Jill. Her hands fell straight to her own cunt, and she totally forgot about me, touching herself deeply as she closed her eyes, pressed hard against the door and thrusting unconsciously at it with her hips. It made my cock ache ever harder to see my wife, hot and naked and horny as hell, touching herself deeply with an eyes-closed expression of heated wantonness as she listened in on her best friend deep in a lesbian fucking frenzy.

Much as I loved seeing her like that, I couldn't hold off any longer – it was driving me crazy, the noises of hot lesbian sex and the sight of my wife getting off on it, and I just had to have my relief. I pressed myself hard against Jill, pressing her harder into the door, making the straining girth of my hot long cock known against the small of her back. She gasped, very quietly, with surprise – she must have forgotten all about me, but she was glad to have me there, and she looked back over her shoulder and smiled a hot, heavy, wicked little smile at me.

I pulled her a little way off the door, far enough for me to reach around and get both hands on her massive, heaving tits, even as I thrust my cock hard against her, rubbing it up against that cute little kanji-symbol tattooed right in the small of her back (oh how I love to use that for target practice). Even as I dropped a hand from her tits to join her own hands upon her clit and in her pussy, she backed against me a little further, bending forward at the waist, backing further, bending more... Soon she was bent right forwards, her legs spread and cunt open and waiting for me, even as she kept her ear pressed hard against the door and drank in the growing, increasing sounds of Helen's pleasure. And I knew what to do.

Finally, gratefully, I parted Jill's lips and thrust deep inside her. My cock parted her depths hard and fast as I thrust mercilessly into her, thrusting deeper and deeper until my length was buried hard to the hilt. It jolted her hard against the door, and she tried to mute a quiet little yelp of surprised pleasure, but it escaped anyway. We held our breaths, wondering if Helen and Elise had heard us – if they had heard Jill's tiny little exclamation, or perhaps heard the door move against the frame. But there was no indication of it; if anything, the sounds of Helen's building orgasm grew ever louder, as though she wanted to be heard. She wanted us to hear it. And that was fine by us.

And so I fucked Jill; I fucked my wife, pushing her hard against the door to Helen and Elise's room, and Jill and I had hot and heavy sex as Helen and Elise had hot and heavy sex with naught but an ordinary bedroom door betwixt us. I fed my gorging cock in and out of Jill's ever-tight, burning-hot pussy as she bent at the waist and leaned hard against the door, taking me in and touching herself deeply, her fingers running about my cock as it fed in and out of her and as she touched herself, rubbed her own clit and gasped at the pleasure of it. I could hardly believe the situation we found ourselves in – Jill and I fucking hard, right outside the room where our lesbian friends fucked hard too. It drove us wild, and we fucked seemingly forever, our pleasure building and building and reaching incredible heights.

As we drew close to our peak, Jill did that little thing she often does when we're really going at it, driving me crazy every time: she ran her dripping, juicy fingers up her body and she tasted them, she tasted of herself, she sucked her own cunt-juices off her own fingers hungrily, greedily. She fixed me in the eye as she did so – daring me to pass comment, daring me to judge her, to call her a dirty whore for tasting of herself. And I would have loved to do so, but I had been sworn to silence; Helen and Elise were not to know we were there, they were not to know we were listening in.

At least, I thought that was the plan, but then I saw Jill's hand reach for the doorknob... and my heart nearly stopped. Even as we heard Helen start to come, her cries reaching fever pitch as she yelled and she screamed and she came, she came for Elise, she came all over Elise as she ate her out and licked her up and drank of her juices – even as it happened, Jill had grasped the doorknob with an incredible, extraordinary look in her eye. 'Go on,' she seemed to be saying, using only her eyes, 'go on and dare me... dare me to do it... dare me to open this door and I will, I'll open the door and we'll all be together, we'll all be fucking together...'

Oh how I wanted it. How I wanted her to open that door. How I wanted us to throw that door open and pile into the room and see Elise's mouth on Helen's cunt – see them naked and wet, glistening and horny, all over each other – and how I wanted them to see us, to see my cock thrust firm and hard up Jill's cunt from behind, to see us naked and wet, fucking and listening in as they fucked each other. The very thought of it, the mere concept brought Jill and I to the brink, brought us both to the edge; my orgasm was suddenly there, it was right there and I was going to come, and Jill's orgasm was right there too, our orgasms having been in sync for so long, for so many years...

We didn't even get a chance to open that door. Jill had to raise her hands and press them hard against her mouth, and she came, she came hard but she came silently, with only the sharp hissing intake and exhale of breath through her nostrils betraying the almighty scale of her screaming pleasure. And I came too – I fought hard to fight down a bellow of incredible, triumphal pleasure and I came, I shot my load hard against the roof of Jill's cunt and I filled her with shot after shot of pure white cum, and the quivering convulsions of my cock rode in perfect timing with the grasping convulsions of her cunt as we came, and we came, and we came hard, pressed hard against that door, so close yet so far from the delicious, incredible lesbian action taking place in that room...

We were spent. Jill slumped against the door in a state of exhaustion, and as she turned to face me I fell into her arms and we began to kiss deeply, hotly, with incredible passion and satisfaction. But when I fell to meet Jill I hit too hard, and the door strained against its latch... the latch held, but the door knocked hard and audibly against the frame, and we froze.

So must have the girls – suddenly they were quiet. "Jill? Michael?" called Helen – and we were off, scampering silently back to the safety of our room, where we slammed the door none too subtly. We fell into bed and we laughed, heaving and crying to beat hell; we thought we were safe, but then the door opened.

We hardly dared to turn around to look, but turn we did, and we beheld Helen – tall, proud and utterly stark naked, arms folded beneath her large, bared tits as she surveyed us, as she stood naked and stared at us as we lay naked and stared at her.

We saw the glistening wetness of her juices intermingled with her thick, decadent thatch of pubes; and she drank in the sight of our nakedness, Jill's legs spread unknowingly, showing her neatly-trimmed snatch off to Helen, Jill's juices and my essence smeared all over her nether regions; and Helen even turned to drink in the sight of me, naked and spent, sweaty and heaving, my cock still large and swollen but falling flaccid against my thigh, wet and glistening with the same heady mix of Jill's juices and my cum.

Helen beheld us for a few more long, lingering, heart-stopping seconds as we lay on the bed, her face bearing a stern, no-nonsense, 'the copper has busted you' expression; finally she cracked a grin, and gave as a wink. "Very nice, guys..." she praised, and then she turned and was gone, shutting our door behind her.

Jill and I beheld each other with surprise. "She just totally perved on us!" Jill finally cried.

"Well, fair's fair," I reckoned. "We totally listened in on her and heard her come."

"Well yeah," Jill allowed. "But she saw us naked! Oh my god – she saw my pussy!" she cried, mortified and thrilled all at once.

"So? We saw her naked," I pointed out. "It was a fair trade."

"Not really," Jill scoffed. "I mean: she saw both of us, but we only saw her! Don't we get to see Elise naked? I'm going in there!" she declared, and she tried to jump up out of bed but I held her down, and we wrestled and giggled and embraced each other, and my cock grew hard and we fucked each other yet again, fucking long into the night, moaning and groaning and crying out nice and loud as Elise and Helen did the same.

With the morning came cold-hard sobriety and embarrassment, and we couldn't bring ourselves to face Helen and Elise; Jill and I stayed hidden in our room with the door locked. We heard them leave quietly without trying to come in and face us; perhaps they felt the same way. We all had gone a long way out of our comfort zones last night, and nobody was quite willing to acknowledge the fact.

With the lady lovers finally gone I ventured warily out into the house, in search of a cup of coffee. As I wandered into the kitchen I stopped dead: there on the bench, right where I would find it first thing, was a teddy bear with a camera sitting in its lap. A little note was pinned to the bear:

'The Camera Bear got very busy last night!' it read. 'This camera contains some useful instructional shows for Michael's benefit... and for Jill's benefit too. Love and kisses!' And that was all they wrote.

I stared at the note for a few more moments, letting the news sink in. "Jill..." I called. "Jill!!!"

...TO BE CONTINUED...

12