I Love You, Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really... because of me?" she asked as she glanced down then back up at him.

Steve nodded.

Catherine gripped him tighter and began moving her hips, causing him to get harder. She reached under his towel and gently cupped his heavy balls and gave his cock a gentle squeeze. It felt thick and hot in her hand and she was surprised by how big he was. She brushed her lips over his mouth as she began to slowly stroke him, not saying a word. He grasped her shoulder harder as she quickened the pace of her hand. A few moments later they were interrupted by a light tapping at the door. Catherine lurched away from her son as if she had been hit by a jolt of electricity. Steve quickly turned and retrieved his razor from the sink and resumed shaving.

"Anyone in there?" Jenny asked.

Catherine opened the door to let her in and gave a nervous smile.

"What... you're holding a family meeting and never invited me?" she said in a cheery voice as she slid by Catherine into the bathroom.

"I had to pee really bad. Steve's shaving." Catherine explained in a nervous voice.

Jenny eyed her sister up, noticing her hard nipples poking out from under her pajama top. She turned her gaze towards her nephew and saw his obvious erection under the towel.

"It's okay, Cath, your secret's safe with me." Jenny told her "Remember the time you caught me and daddy...? I owe you one."

Catherine smiled and nodded.

"I just wish you weren't so selfish though. Sisters ought to share." she ran her hand up Steve's hairy thigh then under his towel and gave his semi-hard cock a squeeze, bringing it to life again.

Steve jumped out of shock and surprise. He nicked his chin with the razor and dropped it into the sink as he winced. He felt himself getting harder as his aunt fondled him but words wouldn't form. Slowly he turned to face her, glancing at his mother, afraid of what she would say.

"I warned you she was a minx." his mother said as she smiled at him, his erection now tenting the towel he wore.

Jenny gasped in surprise as she felt how thick her nephew was. She turned to her sister. "Have you seen how big he is?" she asked.

Catherine shook her head.

"You've got to feel him." Jenny said as she released him and moved aside.

Catherine stepped towards her son and placed her hands in his waist and smiled. "Is this okay with you?" she asked.

"I don't know... what if Brad or someone finds out?" he said.

"He won't. Don't worry about that." Jenny reassured him.

Steve nodded.

"Besides that, what else, honey?" his mother asked as she squeezed his hand.

"Nothing." Steve replied "I love both of you."

Catherine kissed her son's cheek. His freshly shaved face was smooth and she enjoyed the feeling. She pressed herself against him and felt him getting hard again. She slid her hand down and held his firm ass through the towel.

"Feel like being bad with us?" she asked.

Steve smiled and nodded. "Ya."

"Really... are you sure?" his mother asked again.

Steve took hold of his mother's hand and brought it under his towel so she was holding his hard cock. "Does it feel like I do?" he asked.

"You're so big..." she said in amazement as she held him in her hand.

"So are you." Steve replied as he reached up and squeezed her breast.

"I've seen you looking at them lately." she said.

Steve nodded. "They look great. I like them. I've wanted to feel them. Remember the time I walked in on you changing...?"

Catherine smiled and began unbuttoning her pajama top. She opened it and let it fall to the floor so she stood before her son completely naked. He ran his eyes over her, smiling as his cock throbbed under the towel he was still wearing. Catherine reached out and hooked her fingers under the towel around his waist and tugged, causing it to come away from him and fall to the floor. She smiled broadly as she stared at him standing before her completely naked, his erection pointing up towards his chin. She cupped his balls in her hand and slid her fingers up to grip his thick shaft. She squeezed him and smiled as she looked into his eyes, tracing her fingertips over he head of her son's cock. She pressed herself against him, skin to skin, and felt his hard shaft slide over her wet lips. She held onto his wide shoulders and briefly kissed his mouth and looked up into his eyes.

"Let's go into our room." Jenny said as she tugged at her sister's hand.

Steve followed as his aunt led his mother into the bedroom and laid her down onto the bed. He watched as Catherine laid down and parted her legs wide. Jenny ran her hands up the insides of her sister's thighs and guided Steve down. He knelt between his mother's open thighs as she reached up to take hold of his arms, pulling him towards her. He felt his aunt's soft hand on his hard cock - pulling at it. Seconds later he felt the moist tightness of his mother as she wrapped her legs around his back and pulled her into him.

"I love you, Steve." she breathed into his ear as he pumped his hips and pushed into her.

12