All Comments on 'Is That Really You?'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

Great story, hooked all the way through. It was very sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just wow

I normally do not read first time stories but yours caught my eye. I have got to applaud you and say i look forward to future posts thanks for the sweetness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Nice

I loved the whole interaction and being a romantic at heart the outcome.

Keep up the good work

Papabear49

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Now this is an erotic story website. While this story isn't erotic in the usual way, it held me. I am quite envious when I consider how well it was written and given it was your first work. Surely you have had expereince writing elsewhere.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Great Love Story

Very well written and kept my interest through out.

Please continue writing more fine stories.

jzimmerlijzimmerliover 17 years ago
Per normal

I have enjoyed all of your past postings and this one is as lovely as the others. It always seems to amaze me how you can pull me into a story and keep me interested the whole time. Wonderful job once again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful

What a beautiful and loving story. One of the best I've read here. Thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

A very enjoyable story.

Well written.

Great character development.

All the right things in the right places.

Keep writing these type or stories

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 17 years ago
I gave up...

...after Page 2. It was just too tedious for me. It was like taping a person's acvtivities from the moment he woke until the moment he retired. There would be a lot of events during the day just not of interest to most observers.

After encountering several sentences that didn't make sense, and several instances of missing words, I just gave up. For me, reading is entertaining -- this wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Magnifico!

I absolutely love reading this type of story. It was like a really great romance novel... I hope you write another like this--you are so talented at it!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
A Sweet Romance.

This Writer has proven once again that Romance is alive and well. For those of you who like hot sizzling action you'll find a reason to enjoy this story. Combine that with the interesting characters this story is a pure delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

What a great romantic story. Your romances never disappoint me.

Boyd

LadyFalconLadyFalconover 17 years ago
I know...I'm biased.

Congrats Tony. Thanks for the lovely comment at the beginning. It is a pleasure to edit for you as your stories keep me riveted. :-)

wjthermanwjthermanover 17 years ago
Love It!

Couldn't be better!

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
A pleasure

Tony,

It's always a pleasure to read one of your stories. The characters become real, the story line is plausible, the sex is hot. What more can anyone want? Thanks for another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
If I could..

give a rating of 100 I would. The character build up, the emotions that filled the story were such that no words can really describe what I just read.

Congrats again, Tony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
long, enjoyable romance

the preciousness, the pricelessness, of gently caressing someone's face, kissing them lightly and almost naively, after many days or weeks or months of knowing each other, surely, is more romantic (not to say any thing about it also being safer) than meeting 5 strange big men in the bar or park, taking them to a motel, and then having them shout, pulling your long hair hard, "Okay, bitch, get down on your knees and start sucking hard, if you know whta's good for you! After me 'n my homies here got done with you, your husband would have to wait 2 months for your hole to contract back to its normal size, if ever!",,, no?

sexy_chick69sexy_chick69over 17 years ago
omg best romance story yet

This story touched me in so many ways. It was well written and really had meaning. I love the way they met again and fell in love a modern day Cinderella im my eyes hope to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
tony, tony tony

You really should think of getting published. Yes sir, I know this is lterotica, etc but your works move me past a 'tingle', they touch the heart..... all of your pieces, even the ones with a bit of an edge --- speak kindly in the end.

Softly Whispers

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Very good

Enjoyable read. Thanks, Tony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Classy - very nicely done

Thank you - this is erotic fiction at its best - how nice it is to read without cringing over grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors! (...and well written, to boot!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cliche

I know the rating was harsh but it sort of stands for the millions of stories exactly like this.. very cliche with multiple exaggerations, without the background to back it up. Not to mention that the writing style never once flowed but rather read like a journal of boring events. All in all this high school story shall get a high school rating "lame, embarassing and self indulgent" This shouldn't be in First Time.. and not just because the actual erotic part was so quick and unoriginal, but because it belongs in the Cheesy Romance department. Maybe it's just my opinion, but I prefer stories that: don't character worship, do have actual character loyalty (the sister affection totally ruined any strong relationships that you didn't build just said were "love") and don't repeat 5 cent romance "novels" over .. and over.. and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So well written!

it really read to me more like a romance novel than a porn story. I loved it, though. it was so tender....so sweet...so well done! A+++!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An ode to Frank Downey

This story had many plot devices similar to 2 Frank Downey stories: Finding a Place and Making Amends. Please forgive me for the comparisons, for this piece does stand on it's own, but after having admired those others I could not rate this a 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of the best

I'm not a Literotica aficionado like some here, but this is probably the best story I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Rates a C, perhaps a C+

Not really bad, but certainly not outstanding. Therefore, I’ll give it a grade of C. Story was way too long. The sex was anticlimactic after the long build up. Worth a rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Job!

This story is why I keep coming back.

Don't listen to the negative comments, they only want to read the about empty sex. You are a extremely developed writer. I was in every scene, I had visual images of every face. You did a wonderful job.

Stories like this aren't about the sex. It is about the journey. It is about the experience. You could have left the sex out, and I still would have given it a 100%.

I am a guy and in saying that, it is unusual for me to say that I seek stories like this. I come here to find the romantic stories, because sex most times is just gross portrayal of lust and selfishness. Nothing excites me more than seeing a woman feeling loved and opening herself to a man she feels safe with and loved by. To see a man giving pleasure to a woman without seeking his own orgazm.

Keep up the great work. I have you in my bookmarks list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enjoyed ! !

I am almost sorry it ended. Long yes, but I kept flipping the pages because I wanted the story to continue. Sex is best when there is emotions and respect -- I was lucky to have that for years with my late wife. You touched many cords with me. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really awesome and well done!!

I loved this story.. one of the best I have read in a while.. once I started reading, I found myself going from page to page wondering what was around the next bend.. very well done! Although I would love to see a sequel to this.. to see how they turn out and all, this could definately rate as a standalone, as well.. Keep up the good work! I've bookmarked your page here and look forward to reading more of your work in the future! Thanks for the read!

-Tyranneix

malteselovermalteseloverover 17 years ago
Credit where it is due

Ok, if there is one thing that I hate it is stupidity! Look, if you want to criticize a piece of literature the least you can do is know what you are talking about anything short of that is quite frankly insulting. If you do not fall into that category read the story and move on, but for the love of sanity opinions and comments are fine but critiquing something when quite frankly you do not have the technical know how is…

What ever people say the story was great. Believe me I have read many, many stories over they years and countless books, plus for the above mentioned people – yes I do know what I am talking about!!

From a critical point of view the language was very easy and flowing, the thoughts were clearly put forward, concise and the author painted a very clear mental picture of details including the surroundings and the 'feel' of the scene (something that many authors for stories like these tend to omit). From a content point of view I would like to direct the would be authors and critics that there is a very big difference between Erotic and Pornographic. This was EROTIC at its best. Not a one page or two of ooh ooh aah aah and some other gibberish (begging pardon - please take no offense if that is your thing then please go for it).

I was very pleased to see that spellings were taken into consideration and language together with proper syntax amongst other things.

Yes I am a critic, yes I do write and review literature and YES THIS STORY WAS GREAT!! Easily one of the best I have read (in the sort story category) - A HEARTFELT WELL DONE TO THE AUTHOR AND THE EDITOR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved It.

Loved It.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 17 years ago
A 5 is not enough

I am amazed at some comments that disparage your writing, your story. If they want it different, they should write.

I write and I would be proud to have written this story. You tell a great story and the length and pace were just as they needed to be to create a sense of these two lovers/friends.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow. Just... wow. Write a novel! I'll buy it!

This is the first thing I've ever read here that actully felt like a love story; I can't believe how attached I felt to the characters and how sad I was to see it end. Some of the best writing I've seen in a long time. Thank you.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Really a great love story

This is such a good story. It's actually the way all marriages should begin. They love each other so very much; they were meant for each other. Sometimes their love was displayed so deeply it makes one ache inside.

The story is well written, the dialogue is excellent with good humour added.

Anyone who doesn't like this story knows not love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
lovely

this was a very loving story although i have to say it is the best i've read on the site but its right up there.good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
masterful

created by a master of human observation and a Bard at telling the story. This is the story I would have my children read. The wisdom to have created this I applaud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Very Best Ever

The best love story/ first time story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Unrealistic

Many of these stories on Literotica are incredibly unrealistic , especially this one! Its almost like the writers have been watching too many movies. Hot women are not attracted to nice, "self depracating" men!!! It DOES NOT HAPPEN! Get involved in the dating scene before writing a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it

I thoroughly loved this story. Great job. =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thanks Tony

I liked the story, another on my re-read list. Along with BRENDA & IAN and HOUSING A DRAGON - to name two of your other stories. To those that panned the story because it written to meet your preferences in a story - write your own story for Literotica. It should be simple for you to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
New favorite

My favorite section of stories from this site are always first time stories. So tonight, when checking the top list, your story caught my eye.br><br>This was beyond words; one of the absolute best stories on here. The characters were developed excellently, and they stayed true to themselves and didn't change as soon as the sex started. It made me stop what I was doing to finish up reading. And sure, it is not likely to find your first love, best friend, get married, and such. But unlike other stories that try the same route, this one made it much more real and enjoyable than all the others.<br><br>I have read hundreds of stories on here. However I only comment when I feel that the story goes above and beyond the norm. This story is truly beautiful.<br><br>☼ JD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i love it

i love the story its not all sex it has sense,its number 1 in my favorite list of stories here...pls right some more i enjoyed it alot,it also has a lesson,i really love it,i hope it will happen to me LOL....good job!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved it!!!!

this story is so sweet.. i wish i could find a ghurl and fall in love with her like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Attainment

I have been reading Erotica stories for a good perid of time now. Having covered the majority of subjects, I felt

extreme satisfaction with this story that I have not had from any other story. I have enjoyed the "HOT", "HEAVY",

the full range of sexual energy from many stories. Each style has its full offering of its style, but I place this at the top of all categories. I hope to see more or you efforts. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
astonishing

This story is awsome... period... what and great story... i wish i could fall in love with someone like that, even goes through the rough time with the parents... wow... good stuff

bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
Beautifully Woven Story

Really enjoyed the way you wove the story through the years and then jumped to the end of college and the wedding. Nice transitions, never rushed, a beautiful love story. Nice to see the way they made love the first time as well. Their love just grew and blossomed and it was nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

beautiful, i lvoed it it wasnt all jsut sex which at times can b a bit over the top. it was really well written and was great how it kept going right to the end telling the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful

My pussy was tingling after reading this story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful

that was beautiful. when is the movie hitting the theatres?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredible

That was one of the best I have read in a long time. You didn't write a porn script, you wrote a love story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very well done

Well done! Interesting story line. Sex angle handled nicely.

Satisfaction with time spent in reading.

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Beautiful

This story was fantastic. You captured so much in such a short document. You capture the essence of falling in love almost perfectly. The tension and nervousness of the "first time" was intricately woven with the characters. I could say way more, but in short, awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sex story with a sense of class

To be blunt, there's a lot of garbage that's posted on this website. With that said, I feel like this story is out of place. Romance mixed with erotica, not the usual in-your-face hardcore.

I really enjoyed your story. Please write more!

trscroggstrscroggsalmost 16 years ago
This is waht a 5 should be!

I loved your story VERY much. It had the right mix of erotiism and romance to make it someting I'm very glad I stuck through. Thank you for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome.

This story is great. The best on Literotica, in my opinion. It has more romance in it than hardcore sex. Which is good on me since I got a soft spot for romance. Really a good story. I sorta wish this would happen to me.

TeenSpiritTeenSpiritover 15 years ago
A wonderful tale

It would have been nice if we'd had the gap between the two parts of the story covered - development of the relationship, proposal, etc, but instead you skipped forwards, leaving us without enough material for a Part Two - grr! =P

Also, does Michelle fall pregnant that night? I do have a sort of romance/conception fetish...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

i think someone should make this story into a movie or a book. i sorta wish it was me. which will never happen. anyway the story was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW that was Amazing

It was fabulous, I want this to happen to me it was magical reading it. I love how it is heavily on romance more than sex.

Great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful

a movie should be made

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
A Perfect Coupling

GREAT, GREAT story! Beautiful writing & character development! You've given us the finest, sweetest, most delicious modern romance I've ever read. The sex is properly delayed as profound love grows, and is then quite satisfying. I don't know whether any of my four sons need it, but I'd recommend it especially to all six of my daughters and my oldest grandsons and granddaughters. Shelley reminds me of two great loves of mine; I'm going to take a nap now -- THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To a great author

Tony I want to thank you for the best work I'v read in a long time. You should look to the day when you can do this for a living, as a pro. I'v read all your work listed on this site and with out a doubt you've touched emotions and kept me really late for work!..lol.. Nice job on all the stories and please keep up the wonderful work.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
He Is He & She Is She & Ever the Twain Shall Meet

The SEX is sweet, hot, but gentle, when we finally get to it. The tantalizingly steady growth of profound love between Gary and Shelley is well worth the leisurely trip required by these two shy, gentle souls. The author brilliantly develops and realistically depicts the emotional transitions which logically culminate in their marriage. I like especially the subtle artifice of having them NOT be together through high school -- they would have turned into run-of-the-mill horndogs. We do want them to fall in love and burn a few barns, but all in good time. This is a de-light-fully written romance, with a goodly dollop of very pleasing humor. It merits WAY more than five stars!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
Really fine tale!

I so enjoy your stories. It is really refreshing to find an author who can tell a beautiful romantic tale, without a lot of gratuitous sex. Your character development is just about the best that I have encountered on this site. Your stories are believable. Thanks for sharing such a fine talent. You truly are one of the best writers on this site.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayeralmost 15 years ago
Very Nice!!!

You are one of three authors who inspired ME to submit my stories and I thank you. This story was unrushed and flowed very smoothly, and as I've already stated, you've inspired me, Tony...Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved this story

Best story I've read on here. Thanks very much for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT!!!

IDK but it was a really nice story and IDK it was okay. i guess.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
A touching love story

The adjectives I'd use to describe this story are: sweet, loving, tender, and romantic. Unlike most stories of sexual lust on this site, you've created a wonderful story about two people whose love grows until they reach the point where sex and marriage are the next logical steps in their relationship. I'd rate this story higher than 100, if I could. I'm definitely adding this to one of my favorites. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Best story I've ever read.

I shed a tear from reading this. Please make more just like it.

greenking13greenking13almost 14 years ago
best story ever

I have read hundreds of stories on here but never one this great, if i had to rate it out of 10, I'd give it 100.

greenking13greenking13almost 14 years ago
Incredible

Dude i just reread your story over again and I got to say:Love, compassion, gentleness, and hundreds of other things I could say would be an understatment for this story. Dude when I broke my arm I didn't cry... but this story actually made me cry, the BEST STORY EVER. I'd give it infinity out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really a Great Story

Simply put, a well-crafted, balanced story; excellent writing!

meowman1990meowman1990over 13 years ago
wow

What's sad and what really endeared me to this story is that it is an actual possibility and has a sense of realness if you will that I loved but I'm sad for how fucked up I am I spent more time waiting for the tragedy then just watching a sweet loving romance unfold thank you for this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Greatest story ever!!!!!

Dude best story on this whole site!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

too good man!!!

BamahoBamahoalmost 13 years ago

Damn, what a great story... Sweet and sexy, yet so realistic. Well done!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazing

this story is just amazing I could feel how happy they were together and it just made me tear up I hope when I meet the girl of my dreams which I might have already done it happens something like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Excellent

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Just ONE word.

W O N D E R F U L.

Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant

For me, the best stories on this site aren't just filled with sex - they're romance stories where you can engage with the characters and see them develop throughout the story, building to the crescendo of the actual sex, which is made more important by the build-up rather than just being thrown out there gratuitously. This story does all of that and more - it's an absolutely brilliant piece of work which I've read twice now and enjoyed just as much 2nd time around, even though I knew what would happen. Just amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW.. Finally a story with a proper ending!

I have read many stories on this site and have often wondered why people can’t close a story properly. You are always left to use your imagination as to what happened.. I hate that. So thank you Tonty 155 for the closure as all endings should be, very well done I love this story.. I am 19 and spend a lot of time alone.. I have 2 small daughters and am a single mum. So don't go out much. Thank you

Mandy, West Australia

Ozma12533Ozma12533over 12 years ago
A great story

Really, this was a fantastic read, and a heartwarming story as a whole

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great job

I find that stories are about more than just the sex. They're about the character's interactions with each other, and the emotions that we as readers can feel between them. This story provided those things and more. The only reason I couldn't find it in myself to go for 5 stars was the fact that there was no intrigue or twist to the story (but that is my own idiosyncrasy, not to be reflected on your more than exceptional writing!) A very content 4 stars, keep up the fantastic work.

-Grape

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow, such a great story. Really enjoyed the plot. Great build up for the two of them getting together. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding!

Outstanding! Just plain outstanding!

KazuKazuover 12 years ago

Such a wonderful heart felt story. 5 stars easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To The Navigator

I'm sorry that your parents didn't love you...I'm sorry that you have NO class. Perhaps something in the LW category would be more up your alley. Or perhaps the authors should also write Schaums outlines so that you wouldn't have to endure reading more than, say, one word in a hundred. I can see that you like your reading where life moves at hyperspeeds and everyone's hair is on fire, unfortunately leaving you with an inability to appreciate something truly gentle and uplifting. I'm sorry, and with your cynicism, perhaps you should just fuck off and die!!!

I found this story to be beautiful, fresh, and yes, like I wish real life could be. I have found several stories in this category to be as refreshing as a Norman Rockwell painting...This is one of them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I think that was a very goid story. You must have put a lot of effort into that. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

superb story :))))....luvd it :)...i luv fairy tale endings...no exceptions!!!

IrfonIrfonabout 12 years ago
OOOH !! That was wicked bad....

TONY - the way you weave the words and the emotions together, is quite masterly.

Thank you for a wonderful story.

...it will be a long time before this one fades from my memory...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lovely story

Like my title: Lovely story!

Shruikan_grxShruikan_grxabout 12 years ago
very nice

nicely done

InloveWithLove121987InloveWithLove121987almost 12 years ago
Great story

I absolutely loved this story...i love reading love stories & not just sex stories...this was really beautiful :-) Im lookin forward to reading more from u...I hope there r more like this one

IrfonIrfonalmost 12 years ago
Read this story again...

Still wonderful !!

Thank you Author.

VF_0079VF_0079almost 12 years ago
6/5

If there was another star I'd gladly give it to you. Especially the marriage scene on the last page almost did it for me. Those were the exact words that my father in law said to me not too many years back. I can really empathize with this story. Bravo! Superbly written!

tinf1984tinf1984over 11 years ago
Good one

Loved it, but was starting to get worried the story was going to take a turn for the tragic with the mentioning of her headaches, up to the point i did not know if it was going to end with a wedding or a funeral.

Not sure if anyone else thought the same or if it was just my own dark outlook on things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

So romantic it hurts; that was one well written story

76pinto76pintoover 11 years ago

simply put: AWESOME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are Awesome!!!

This story is awesome. It would even be a good story even if there's no erotic parts. I specially like your funny parts

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous