Is That Really You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean you...."

Gary laughed. "Yeah, my parents were probably wondering why I was taking a shower that late and why I was taking so long."

Michelle giggled at the thought. Very rarely had their conversations ever turned sexual and this was the first time they had ever talked about their sexual feelings toward each other.

"So, did you take a shower, too?" he asked.

Michelle shook her head. "No."

"Was it good?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," she laughed.

"Mine too."

"Have you done it since?"

"Of course."

"Do you think of me when you do it?"

"You're the reason I do it," he said seriously. Gary remembered many a time after kissing her good night how he needed relief. "What about you?"

"Me?"

"Yeah."

"Many times," she admitted. She could not believe how wet her panties were after she went to her bedroom that Christmas Eve night. It took her barely a minute of rubbing her clit with her fingers before she came to a hard climax. Since then, she had to be careful and not wake up her roommate when she felt the urge after one of their dates....

"Oh." He was kind of surprised she admitted it. He did not think most girls would be that candid about something like that, but Michelle was not like most girls. She had always been up front with him.

Things became quiet between them for a few minutes. Gary settled back onto her lap and she resumed massaging his forehead. Michelle could not help but notice the slight bulge in his jeans which was not present just a minute or two ago.

"Can I ask you something?" she said.

Gary looked up and saw a serious look etched upon her face. "Sure."

"Have you ever thought of me in, you know, a sexual kind of way? I mean, have you ever undressed me in your mind or thought of us making love?" She waited apprehensively for his answer.

Gary gave her questions some thought before he answered. "I don't know if "undressed" you would be the correct term. I've wondered what you looked like naked, if that's what you mean. Yes, I've imagined us being in bed together. Hell, I don't know about the making love part," he chuckled. "I have no experience in that department."

"Me neither."

"I figured that."

Michelle pondered her next question and almost backed out before she forced herself to ask it. "When the time is right, would you be my first?"

Gary could only nod because he knew he would say something incredibly stupid if he opened his mouth. Would he be her first? What kind of question was that?

Michelle bent forward and kissed him. "That's what I love about you. You're a man of so many words!"

And so, weeks passed without a hint of skin being shown. It was not from lack of opportunity, but simply a matter of respect they had for the other. As best friends and being in love with the other, they felt no particular need to rush into a sexual relationship, silly as it sounds in this day and age. Of course they had their urges and desires, but they thought it best to hold off until they were absolutely sure they wanted to start because there would be no turning back. Gary and Michelle had both heard the stories of relationships going bad after becoming sexual and they wanted no part of that. They could wait.

As spring break approached, neither made any plans to go south to celebrate. Gary could not afford it and Michelle wanted to be with Gary, so that was an easy decision. Once they were home, they spent most of their waking time together. One such day, Gary drove over to pick up Michelle for an outing. Her family had a membership to an indoor/outdoor pool that was also part of a country club. It was rather large and was enclosed during the winter months. As part of keeping in shape for volleyball, Michelle swam as often as possible.

Gary rang the door bell, but noone answered. Above him, Michelle opened her window and called down for him to come in and meet her in her bedroom. Although Gary did not see her, she was clad in only her underwear and was trying to decide what clothes to wear to the pool. She thought about putting on a robe or something to cover herself before he came up, but she did not.. She was going to be in a bikini anyway, so what was the difference? Besides, she had shaved that morning and her bra and panties were modest, so he would not see anything anyway.

Gary came to her room and poked his head in. "Hey, Michelle....," he began before actually seeing her. You probably would have needed a forklift to scrape his jaw off the ground.

"Hey Gary," she replied as she held a top against her. When she saw him staring at her, he retreated and moved away from the door. "Gary?" she said as she moved to her doorway. She saw him standing with his back against the wall and breathing heavily. "Gary?" she said again. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" he stammered. "Couldn't you have at least given me a little bit of warning before I came up?" God, he thought to himself, she looks gorgeous. Down below, he was hard as a rock.

"I'm sorry," she apologized. "I guess I wasn't thinking." She took his hand. "Come on, I'll put a robe on."

"You don't have to."

"I mean, if it makes you feel uncomfortable...."

"No," he shook his head, "I think I can get used to it." He laughed softly.

Back in the room, she said, "So, you like what you see?"

"I love it. You've got a beautiful body." He eyed her up and down. The tops of her milky breasts bulged slightly over the cups of her plain black bra and her muscular legs looked fantastic. He was almost ashamed to admit how horny he was becoming.

"Really? You think so?"

"Oh yeah," he nodded. "Iknowso."

Michelle noticed the bulge in his jeans as he stood there and she smiled to herself. It was quite evident how much he was enjoying this. She glanced at her watch and frowned. Her parents were expected home soon and she did not want to get caught with Gary in her room, especially in just a bra and panties.

"If we had more time, I might have given you a little thrill," she said wickedly. As soon as it was out of her mouth, she wished she had not said it. It sounded sluttish and that was not how she meant it.

"A thrill, eh?" he asked, although he pretty much knew what her meaning was. Now, his libido was in full force and he really wanted to see something. "What? A peek?"

Michelle moved to the window and looked out. There was no sign of their van. She turned back and said, "We don't have much time. Just a peek."

"Okay," Gary replied huskily.

Michelle pulled her straps down over her shoulders before taking the tops of the bra cups and pulling them flat under her shapely breasts. She stood there with her hands at her sides as Gary stared. They were a nicely rounded shape, possibly a 36C, with tiny nipples protruding from puffy areolas. And best of all, they fit her frame very well. The look on his face amused her as his mouth was slightly agape in wonder.

Thousands of thoughts raced through his mind as he looked at them. They were more beautiful than he could ever have imagined and he wanted nothing more than to touch and explore them.

A sound from outside broke his gaze as Michelle quickly redressed her breasts and threw on her robe. "It's mom and dad. Get downstairs! You can still make it to the living room before they get in."

Gary nodded and hit the stairs running. When he got to the living room, he sat down quickly on a sofa and began to flip through a sports magazine. In actuality, he need not have hurried because it was a few minutes before they arrived inside the door. His heart was racing from the exertion, the panic, and from what he had just seen. Their first time together was going to be special indeed, he knew that.

As they pulled out of the driveway to go to the pool, Michelle could not contain herself any longer as she burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Gary demanded. They had not said anything about what had happened.

"Oh my God! Everything, Gary. Oh my God!" She giggled some more. "I loved the look on your face, though," she said seriously when she was in control of herself.

"The look on my face?"

"It was like you were in a trance."

"They're beautiful. I couldn't help it," he grinned as he watched the road.

"Are they? I never thought they were anything special."

"They're beautiful," he repeated. "I was kinda hoping to touch them, if you want to know the truth."

"Were you?"

"Well, we got interrupted."

"Yeah. Maybe next time," she said softly.

"Really?"

"I'd like you to touch them." She sat back in the seat and smiled. Looking back at him, she said, "And ifyouwant to know the truth...." She stopped and glanced at his waist where his bulge was still present

"What?" he asked as they came to a red light.

"You're pretty worked up, aren't you?" She pushed her other thoughts to the back of her mind.

A bit embarrassed, he replied, "Yeah, I guess so."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be," he laughed. "I don't mind." Her wonderful vision was still fresh in his thoughts. He hoped he would get soft before they got to the pool. He did not want everyone to think he wasthathappy to see them.

"Maybe I shouldn't have done it."

"I don't know, but I'm glad you did."

"So am I," she answered truthfully. "You know what?"

"What?"

"I'd really like to make love to you soon."

Gary gulped and suddenly became nervous. "Wow," was all he could manage to say.

"We'll have to be careful, though," Michelle continued. "I'm not on any birth control and I certainly don't want to get pregnant."

"Okay." The light turned green and a few seconds went by before Gary realized it.

Michelle realized she was laying an awful lot on him in such a short period of time. She figured they would get intimate sooner or later, but she was having such strong feelings for him now. It was as if she had to have him inside her and become united in the flesh. She knew they could wait. She knew they should wait, but she did not want to anymore. There were times when her body ached to be touched by him in ways her own hands could not replicate, times she silently cried herself to sleep because he was not there to hold her.

"What are you thinking?" she asked. Rarely did she ask that question of him because she did not want him to feel she was nagging or needed to know his every thought when he was quiet. But, this was one of those times when she really wanted to know what he was thinking.

"A lot of things," he said simply. Whatwashe thinking? That he wanted to find a place and make love to her right then and there? That a lot of things were happening between them and he did not know if they were going too fast? He shifted uncomfortably in his seat and sighed.

"Did I say something wrong?" She was now unsure of where she stood.

"No," he laughed nervously. "It's just that it's not every day when a beautiful girl shows me her breasts and wants to make love to me. I'm trying to take it all in, that's all."

"Do you want to make love with me?"

"Of course I do, Shelley. I guess I'm just a little overwhelmed about the whole thing."

"I understand," Michelle replied. "It's not something I've conjured up out of the blue. I've thought about it for a while."

"You don't rush into things. I know that."

"Thanks." She looked at him through misty brown eyes.

"For what?"

"For understanding."

"Understanding?"

Michelle sighed and looked down. "I was just thinking that most guys would be trying to get me in bed from the very start. I don't know. You seem to know me so well and know exactly what to say and do."

Gary shook his head as they came to another red light. "That's where you're wrong. Right now, Idon'tknow what to say." He hesitated for a moment. "Sometimes, I think I'm weird because most guys would be trying to get into your pants and I haven't."

"You're not weird. You're just a great guy and I love you for that."

Gary shrugged and remained quiet for the rest of the drive. Once at the pool, they went their separate ways and changed into their swimming suits. By then, Gary's erection had subsided sufficiently to the point where he felt he did not have to cover himself. Michelle changed into a modest orange bikini. The pool did not allow strings or thongs and the management wanted women's breasts to be covered as much as possible. Gary came out to the pool area after Michelle and could only look in wonder as he saw her by a deck chair. Things began to stir below his waist once more. He knew she worked with weights as part of her training, but he was still surprised to see how well developed her shoulders and upper arms were. Of course, his eyes fell to her tight butt and muscular thighs and he groaned inwardly. And she wanted him to make love to her soon? "Wonders never cease," he muttered to himself.

After he got over his shock, Gary made his way to her side and kissed her cheek. Michelle stiffened and tried to smile.

"No PDA," she said quietly as she looked around.

"Huh?"

"Last summer, a couple was groping each other and a lot of people complained, so no kissing and stuff."

"Are we back at St. Augustine's?" he kidded.

"Almost." She really wanted to kiss him in the worst way, but rules were rules. She eyed him and was impressed. Although his was thin, his upper body was nicely developed. His legs were a bit on the skinny side, but she couldn't care less. She didn't love him for his legs. Unconsciously, she glanced at his crotch and saw an appreciative bulge there. Almost instantaneously, she felt a luscious twinge between her legs. Trying to regain control, she said, "Also, there's no horseplay, splashing, or dunking. You can only swim laps or dive off the board. Sorry." Michelle smiled sheepishly.

"What do they do for fun here, shuffleboard?"

"That's near the golf course."

"Geez," he shook his head.

After they arranged their towels, they dove in and began swimming laps together. Every five minutes or so, they climbed out and rested on the deck chairs. During one such period, Gary looked over at Michelle and said, "You look great in that bikini."

"You think so?"

Gary nodded his approval. Leaning over, he whispered, "You look much better naked, I'm sure."

Michelle blushed instantly and slapped his arm. She noticed his bulge had returned. Inwardly, she knew she wanted to get her hands inside his pants and soon.

After an hour and a half, they picked up, changed, and began their drive home. All was quiet in the house when they arrived and Michelle noticed no car or van in the driveway. A note was on the kitchen table and Michelle picked it up and read it.

"What's up?" Gary asked.

"Dad's gonna be late getting home from work and mom, Steph, and Katie are out shopping. They'll be back around five." She put the note down. "They didn't say anything about shopping to me."

"Maybe it was a spur of the moment type thing," Gary suggested.

"I guess." She glanced at her watch and it was almost two-thirty. Her heart started to beat faster as she began to think and calculate. All of the sudden, she became nervous as she made her decision. Pulling Gary close, she kissed him and held onto him tightly.

"I love you," she whispered into his chest.

"I love you, too, Shelley."

Raising her head, she said, "Love me. Make love to me."

Gary blinked and was uncertain he heard her correctly. "Now?" he asked hesitantly.

Michelle nodded. "I want you, Gary. I've wanted you for a long time."

"Shelley, I..."

Michelle moved forward and kissed him again. It was soft, yet sensual and it told Gary all he needed to know. Wordlessly, she led him to her room. Her heart raced as she thought of what they were about to do. She knew she was safe from pregnancy for at least a week and she had no fear of her hymen being broken. Her gynecologist had done that during a procedure years before.

Gary stood at the door of her room nervously as Michelle pulled back the covers. He had never been this anxious before, even when he was about to ask a girl out for a date in high school. In his dreams, he imagined this moment and thought he was ready, but he was wrong. He thought he should be doing something, saying something, but he remained silent.

"You can come in," she said softly. She sensed he was as nervous as she was. "Sit next to me," she added. Although they were a little pressed for time, Michelle was trying not to rush things.

Gary moved to her and sat down. He chuckled sheepishly, "I don't know what to do."

"I'm not sure, either," she admitted. "Maybe if we undressed, we'll just let it happen."

"Okay."

Gary moved to pull his tee shirt over his head as Michelle began to unbutton her blouse. Soon, they were down to their underwear and giving furtive glances to the other.

Michelle giggled and reached behind her. "Well, you've seen these before," she said as she let the bra fall away from her breasts.

Gary's penis strained against the confinement of his blue briefs creating an impressive bulge which caught Michelle's attention. A delicious shiver went through her.

"Can I touch them?" he asked.

"Please," she replied in a shaky voice.

His touch was light and tentative as his fingers brushed against her skin. Instinctively, he leaned over and gently kissed her left nipple, causing it to harden and eliciting a soft groan of approval from Michelle. Gary kissed the other as well and received the same response.

Michelle's breathing quickened as she reveled in his touch and was amazed at her own response to his kisses. She could feel herself becoming moist as her initial sexual responses began to grow.

"They're so beautiful," he murmured as his lips continued to lay soft kisses upon her skin. He never thought anything could ever be softer than what he was touching at that very instant.

Michelle smiled and held his head gently to her breasts. She knew she was making the right decision. He was everything to her and he was showing his true self to her. He was gentle, kind, and above all, considerate of her, and in this he showed his love to her.

His lips continued to plant delicate kisses upon her nipples as Michelle sighed contented. Gently, Gary tugged at her left nipple with the tip of his teeth. Michelle inhaled sharply at this new sensation that seemed to go directly from her nipples to between her thighs.

She could wait no longer as she took his face in her hands. Looking into his eyes, she saw nothing but love reflecting back. "I want you now."

"Are you sure?" he stammered.

"I have to have you in me, Gary."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't. I know you won't." She kissed him softly. "Make me a woman."

"You're already a woman," he said seriously.

Still a bit nervous, they stripped and for the first time they were completely naked. Michelle looked at Gary's rigid penis and felt herself get wetter between her thighs. It was long and thin, but it had a large head which was already seeping juices at its tip as it twitched from excitement. She wanted to touch it in the worst way, but she feared he would not be able to control himself.Shewanted to be touched by him in the worst way, but she was starting to become paranoid.

"We don't have too much time," she panted as she tore her eyes away.

"I won't last long, believe me," Gary replied. Secretly, he hoped he would be a good lover to her, but he knew the first time would be pretty quick. He saw the thin strip of coarse brown hair above her closed thighs and almost ejaculated right there.

Michelle giggled nervously before she kissed him again. She then moved away slowly and lay down before opening her legs as an invitation.

Gary stared at her open sex and for a moment was paralyzed in awe. He had only seen Playboys before and they really did not show too much except for pubic hair. This was something entirely different and he was mesmerized by it.

1...345678