Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after hearing this they hesitated until he urged them on while taping the whole thing. I won't tell you what they did to me but no one should go through that. Even as they raped me he laughed and when they were done he beat me until I again passed out. The next morning when I came to I found a copy of the tape he had left for me. It was that tape that put him away for a long time. Him and his friends."

As she finished I found my hands on the insides of her thighs just below her sex. After hearing what she had said what I was doing felt wrong, at least it did until she again grabbed my hands and pressed them against her sex.

"Dave don't stop what you're doing." She gasped out as she arched her back pressing herself against my hands. Even as I felt how turned on she was she continued what she was saying. "It's been over two years since then and I haven't felt anyone touch me like this."

Looking over at my wife I saw her sitting there with her face as white as though she had seen a ghost. Again I stopped moving my hands. When she felt my hands stop again Jade seemed to collapse as she started crying. Pulling my hands away I looked down at her. At first I didn't know what to do but then instinct took over. Shifting so I was sitting outside of her legs I reached down and picked her up. Cradling her in my arms so she was sitting on my lap I held her to me as she cried. I didn't say anything, I just let her cry herself out. Looking over at my wife I saw she was sitting there with tears in her own eyes. Needless to say the hard on which had been slowly growing as I massaged this wonderful little woman had shrunk to nothing. Before long Marge had moved over to kneel on the floor next to us and was stroking Jades hair. We stayed like this for almost half an hour as Jade let her tears out. Finally though her tears slowed and her sobs subsided to sniffles.

Lifting her head she just looked at me from where she was huddled in my lap with my arms around her. At first she just stared at me before looking over at my wife. Looking back up at me she just shook her head slightly.

"I don't know why I told you all that."

"Shhhhhh, that's okay. Maybe you needed to tell someone. Maybe it was time to let it out."

"Maybe I did, but I don't know why I let it out on you. You don't deserve that especially after the evening you've shown me."

"You know Jade, maybe you needed to tell someone you thought cared. Someone you thought wouldn't hurt you, and wouldn't use it against you. As for showing you a good evening, well you know that sometimes good things come with the bad."

She just sat there quietly for a couple of minutes thinking about what I said. Turning to my wife she shook her head again.

"Marge, you do realize that I'm sitting on your husbands lap and we're both naked? (As she said this my wife just smiled.) Oh god I must look a mess with tear streaks down my face and snot dripping out of my nose."

Marge laughed when she heard this. Rising from where she was kneeling she walked into the kitchen and grabbed several paper towels for her friend.

"Yeah I do realize your sitting naked on my husbands lap, and do you realize you could get up when ever you wanted to and he wouldn't stop you? I'm not saying you have to of course, just that he wouldn't stop you. Actually I think you look kind of cute sitting there, almost as if you belong there. As for looking a mess you don't think you're the first woman Dave has seen like that do you? Or me for that matter?" As she was saying this Marge came back with the paper towels. Handing them over she again lowered herself to sit on the floor next to us. "As for the snot dripping out of your nose he's seen worse, but you can blow your nose with these. Now about what you told us, you do know it doesn't go beyond us. Hell it doesn't affect the way we think of you except to make us sure you're the kind of person we like. Not because of what happened mind you, but because you survived it."

As my wife was moving around and saying this Jade moved a little bit as well. When she did it reminded me of what I had in my lap, a beautiful woman. I know it was crass, and I know it was wrong but the combination of her tears and her trust along with her small ass grinding against me was turning me on. I didn't want to hurt her or embarrass her any more than I had to.

"Jade, I have top get up for a little bit." I said as I gently lifted her from my lap and placed her on the floor. When she was safely on the floor I stood, turning quickly to hide my growing erection, and walked into the bedroom, closing the door behind me while thinking about what should have been done to her husband.

When I was in the bedroom I sat on the edge of the bed to collect my thoughts. While I was sitting there I could hear Jade and Marge talking quietly.

"Is Dave okay?" Jade asked my wife.

Marge was quiet for a moment then replied. "Yeah he's okay. He's just ashamed."

"Ashamed of what? What I told you two?"

"No, not that." My wife quickly assured her. "He's ashamed that he was getting an erection while you were sitting on his lap. If I know him he's afraid that you'll be upset because he's getting turned on by you sitting there after what you've been through, and after your telling us about it."

After this they dropped their voices even lower and all I could hear was the murmur of their voices. While they talked I found myself again thinking of the feel of Jade sitting in my lap. I was about at the point of jacking off when I noticed them standing in the doorway. As they came in Jade looked me in the eye. Somehow I missed the towel Marge was carrying, all I could see was Jade as she walked towards me.

"Dave I want you to finish your massage." She told me as she came slowly up to where I was sitting. "You didn't finish it and now I need it more than ever."

As she was saying this she stopped briefly beside me, then climbed onto the bed. Turning I watched as she lay back on the towel my wife had spread out and closed her eyes.

"Forget my back, just work on my front." She told me.

When I looked over at my wife she just smiled as she handed me the bottle of oil.

How could I possibly turn down an order like that, especially after what she had just told us, baring her soul for us. Climbing onto the bed with her I was soon kneeling astride her, now more than ever aware of my erection. As I leaned down to start working the oil into her shoulders again I could feel myself lightly brushing against the sparse hair around her slit. Ignoring that as well as I could I gently worked the oil into her shoulders again, then started working down her body. I noticed she had raised her head and was watching me as I worked on her.

When my hands reached her breasts Jade lay her head back and sighed. I could feel that her nipples were already hard as my palms grazed them. I was more than gentle as I worked the oil into her breasts again. I was surprised by her moans, every time my hands touched her nipples she let loose with another low moan of pleasure.

Looking over at my wife I was surprised when she blew me a kiss then motioned for me to suck on her friends nipples. I was also surprised to see the camera in her hands. I raised an eyebrow in question to my wife and she just nodded.

Turning my head back to Jade I slowly leaned down. Moving one hand from a breast I gently sucked her nipple into my mouth while running my tongue over it. Feeling this Jade gasped again while lifting her hands to the sides of my head. When I felt this I stopped thinking she was going to push me away. To my surprise she pulled my face closer against her breast.

"Please, suck on them." She told me.

I couldn't resist this invitation. Moving from one to the other then back again I sucked and fondled her nipples and small breasts. Even as I was doing this I couldn't believe just how large her nipples were. I was also more than aware how my cock was pressing against her slit as I was doing this. I was also surprised when she started cumming just from my sucking on her nipples and playing with her breasts. As she screamed quietly she pulled my mouth even tighter against her breasts.

As she came down from this "high" she pushed my face away from her breasts and towards her lower body. Taking this as a cue I slowly started working my hands, followed by my mouth and tongue down her body. Slowly, ever so slowly I made my way down her body. Reaching her navel I carefully explored this sensitive spot for a bit before moving on. Glancing up for a second I saw my wife moving around with the camera in her hands as she watched me working on her friend.

Turning back to Jade I worked my way even further down her body until I was kissing her skin at the point where her pubic hair started. Again I shifted my body, moving so I was once again kneeling between her legs. Ever so slowly I worked my up those lovely limbs, kissing her skin behind my hands. My head was surrounded by the smell of the oil, a mixture of Vanilla and Cinnamon. When I reached her knees I noticed the muscles in her thighs were trembling.

Carefully I eased my way up her thighs, taking the time to glance up at her face and my wife's face as I kissed her skin. The closer I got to her sex the stronger and more exotic the scent became. Now it was a mix of Vanilla and Cinnamon as well as her musk. The combination of scents was almost overpowering to me. As I finally gazed at my wife's friends sex I couldn't believe how hard I was. Turning my head slightly I was finally gazing at her slit. I could see her cunt spreading and showing me her inner lips as they glistened with her juices. With a last glance at my wife I lowered my face between Jades thighs. The smell of her was intoxicating. Leaning down even further I slid my tongue around her outer lips finally tasting her for the first time. When she felt my tongue sliding over her vulva she gasped loudly while thrusting her hips towards my face. As I slipped my tongue inside of her she screamed as she came. I could feel her pussy trying to grab my tongue as I slid it in and out of her.

I couldn't help myself. In some ways she tasted like my wife, but in others she tasted differently. I wanted to taste her like no one else had. Hell I wanted this to be special for her. I wanted her to feel like she could enjoy this with nothing else mattering. I wanted her to cum without worrying abut her partner cumming as well. I wanted her to feel special. Without thinking about my wife I dove into her. I concentrated on making her moan like never before. I explored her with just my tongue and lips as I tried to find every hidden spot in her cleft while enjoying her taste and smell. I could faintly hear her cries as she bucked her hips against my face as I worked on her, trying to get deeper and trying as well to find every hidden spot she had. I felt her hands against the back of my head pressing me harder against her crotch as I worked my tongue around and inside of her.

Using my hands I moved her legs so they were resting on my shoulders. Sliding my hands down I easily lifted her ass from the bed pressing her against me. I wanted to give her a surprise. Gently I pulled her to the edge of the bed where I could kneel before her. Pulling my face back slightly I started sliding my tongue along her folds, no longer digging deeply with it. As I was doing this I started moving further down between her legs until I could feel her tightly closed ass against the tip of my tongue. When she felt this Jade moaned loudly again.

Hearing this I pressed the tip of my tongue against her ass, slowly spreading her open a little bit while spreading her cheeks with my hands. Becoming bolder I slowly pushed my way a little further inside of her making her gasp then moan even louder. Suddenly she screamed as she orgasmed again and again against my face.

As she lay there gasping I lowered her ass to the bed and pulled my cum smeared face away from her. Looking at her I was at first concerned, then seeing the smile on her face I eased my way up her body until I could lay on the bed next to her. Rolling onto my side I moved my head forward so I could kiss her on the lips. Opening her mouth she greeted me fully as she pressed her body against mine.

MARGE

Sitting back on my heels I looked down and smiled as Jade turned her head and looked up at me. She smiled slightly as she felt Dave's hands slowly start working on her back muscles. I watched as Dave slowly and gently massaged her back. His hands easing lower and lower. I could almost hear her purr as she started relaxing. I watched my husbands hands with interest as he worked on my friend. I had never had the chance to watch him giving a massage, I had always been the one receiving it. He slowly worked his way down her body until he reached her hips. Moving so he could work on her legs he was soon kneeling between her legs. Again he slowly worked his way up her legs until he reached her upper thighs. When he started working on her ass I knew what he was thinking. He wanted to slide his tongue down there like he occasionally did with me. I don't know why but he enjoyed both tonguing me there as well as fucking me there. Even though I enjoyed watching him working on her ass, and enjoyed seeing her cheeks spread by his hands, I knew she and I wanted him to do more. (Even though I would have liked to see him sliding his tongue deep inside her ass.)

Looking down at my friend I asked her if she wanted Dave to continue with her massage. Hearing this she nodded and asked Dave to stand for a minute. When he was standing she rolled over until she was in position underneath him. Once I knew she was ready I motioned for Dave to get down again. I had to motion several times before he saw me, he was standing there looking down at Jade. When he finally did kneel down again I was surprised to see he was getting a little harder, not much but enough to stand away from his body. When he leaned forward to start rubbing the scented oil into Jades skin I could see his manhood pressing against the skin of her lower belly.

When he had reached her breasts and started concentrating on them I could see how Jades' nipples were getting larger and larger. I also knew Jade was a little concerned about what my husband was going to do so I decided to warn him about her past. I knew my husband and he would take it just as it was, a warning to be even more careful than he normally was.

"Dave, just so you know." I started out as he kept working on her. "Jade has been through a tough time of it with her ex. I don't know all of it, but I do know a little of it." When I finished saying this he eased further down her body, leaving her skin glowing with that sheen of oil. I continued. "Jades' ex was more than a bit of an ass. He treated her roughly. She didn't tell me any of it but I could see it in work. We all breathed a sigh of relief when he was finally sent to prison. Now though it's been a while, and Jade and I both think it's time she experienced something other than pain."

None of us said anything as Dave moved down so he was kneeling between her legs again. As he started working his way up towards her tiny slit Jade started talking quietly.

"Other than the police and my lawyer I haven't told anyone this." She started out. "About two years ago my husband really started acting strange. He accused me of playing around on him, even though he knew I hadn't been."

Jade then went on to tell us how her husband had been in an accident and while he had lived, the accident had left him castrated. Hell worse than that it had taken everything. She then went on to say how he had suddenly moved out of her room and into another bedroom. I didn't know what to say as she told us how he started drinking and staying out. Then the accusations started and finally the beatings. I cringed when she told us about being beaten so badly she had passed out.

I started questioning what we were doing when she told us this part. I couldn't believe it when she reached down and grabbed my husbands hands when he stopped massaging her and pressed them into the insides of her thighs. She wanted him to continue his massage even while she was telling us this. As my husband slowly worked his way up her thighs she continued by telling us about how she had moved out. She had thought she was safe but found out differently. She told us about her first rape at the hands of her husband. She told of moving again and hiding. I cringed again as she told of how her husband had found her again. This time he not only raped her but had some friends of his rape her as well. As bad as that was it was also what brought it to an end because he had video taped the whole thing. Just to rub it in her husband had left a copy of the video tape on the bed next to her unconscious body. Jade used that tape to put them all away for a long time.

By this time my husband had stopped massaging her again. His hands were just resting between her legs at the junction of her thighs. Jade reached down and pushed them against her sex as she moaned for him not to stop. I felt almost sick at what I had just put my friend through, making her relive those times as my husband tried to make her relax. Dave just sat there as though frozen. He didn't know what to do. He didn't even move when she pressed his hands against her sex and told him no one had touched her sexually since then. Then she started crying.

Now Dave did move. I could barely see it through my own tears as he snaked from between her legs and knelt beside her. Even though she was a tiny woman I was surprised when Dave reached down from this awkward position and sliding his arms around her picked her up and into his lap. Now he just held her, cradling her in his arms while she cried. I moved over and started stroking her hair while my husband just held her, comforting her with his arms and body. We stayed that way for at least half an hour until Jades sobs had subsided to sniffles. Lifting her head from where it was resting against my husbands chest she looked over at me then back at him.

"I don't know why I told you all that." She told my husband.

He just looked down at her and told her it was okay and that maybe she needed to finally tell it to somebody, Someone she knew she could trust and wouldn't use it to hurt her. That must have been a new concept for her because she was quiet for a few minutes thinking about it. After a bit she turned her head towards me and asked me if I realized she was sitting in my husbands lap, and that both of them were naked. This started to break the mood a little and I found myself smiling. What she said next did it though. I had to laugh when she exclaimed at what a mess she must look with a tears streaked face and a runny nose. (Did she somehow think we hadn't seen and dealt with worse? We worked in a Hospital after all.) Even so I was laughing as I got up and grabbed a couple of paper towels from the kitchen for her. As I got back I put her at ease even more by telling her that even though she was sitting naked on my husbands lap, and his arms were wrapped around her, she could get up any time she wanted. No-one was going to stop her. She didn't have to get up, but she could if she wanted to. As we talked Jade moved a little bit to follow me with her gaze.

After a short while Dave asked Jade if she would climb off his lap because he had something he needed to do. I was surprised at this because I couldn't think of anything he needed to take care of. Surprised at least until he had carefully lifted Jade down from his lap and set her on the floor. As he stood up I could clearly see what the problem was. My husband was getting turned on by Jade. (Not that I could blame him mind you.) Turning away from us to hide his erection he quickly made his way into the bedroom, closing the door behind him. Jade looked at me with a worried expression on her face and I almost laughed again when she asked me if everything was all right. How could I tell her what was going on? Then I looked at her again and saw she wasn't just worried, she seemed scared as well. It hit me that she was thinking my husband was disgusted with her because of what she had gone through.