Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was done with this I slowly stood up in front of him. Reaching up I pulled his head down so I could kiss him again while whispering my thanks to him, pressing my body against his I tried to make him feel the happiness I was feeling. Breaking the kiss after a bit I turned my head to see Marge just standing there holding the camera and watching us. Letting go of Dave I turned to his wife and stepped to her. Reaching up I gently pulled her face to mine. I wanted to thank her for sharing so much with me, what I had intended to be a quick kiss of thanks turned into something more.

As her lips met mine I felt myself pushing my body against hers while she tossed the camera onto the bed. I could feel her body against mine, her breasts pushing into my chest as my belly pushed against hers. Our hands found their way to each others backs. As I rubbed my hands over her back I found myself caressing her ass a couple of times. To my surprise she did the same thing to me. I couldn't believe I was getting turned on by another woman but I was and I didn't really want it to stop. With a gasp we broke the kiss and looked at each other in confusion, we both knew we were into guys so this was a complete surprise for the both of us. Turning my head a little I saw Dave standing there with a strange look on his face. Just the sight of his look made the two of us start laughing. I motioned for him to pick up the camera while telling him I wanted a few more pictures.

"I want to get some pictures of Marge and myself." I told him. "I also want some pictures of all three of us together. Can you do that?"

Dave admitted that he could indeed take pictures of all three of us and started setting the camera up for that while Marge and I straightened out the bed. By the time we had straightened out the sheets Dave was ready. As Marge and I sat on the edge of the bed with a space between us for her husband I watched him aim the camera from where he had set it on a tripod. When he pressed the shutter button he quickly stepped around and took his place between us. We even had time to smile before the timer set off the camera. For the next shot we did the same thing only standing. After several more shots like this Dave stepped away from us and took the camera off it's stand. Holding it in his hands he motioned for us to first stand side by side, then sit side by side. Looking at Marge I whispered an idea in her ear making her smile. For the next shot we were still sitting, but now we had our legs spread wide, with one of mine over the top of one of hers so that we were completely exposed to the camera.

After Dave took that picture I startled myself by turning to Marge and kissing her again. This time I barely noticed the flash of the camera as Marge returned my kiss. For a while then we kissed each other as well as let our hands explore each others bodies. I know Dave took a lot more pictures of this. (I have seen them and one day we may post them on the internet.) At their urging I spent the rest of the night with them in their bed. The three of us getting to know each other well. These days I spend more time with them than I do at my place. In fact I intend to move in with them when they move to a larger place. What started out as Marge's idea of how to get me to relax has turned out to be much more, with the three of us getting oh so much closer.